Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,238 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

TOUCHING PHOTOS: Pope Francis Halts Weekly General Audience To Kiss & Hold Sick - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TOUCHING PHOTOS: Pope Francis Halts Weekly General Audience To Kiss & Hold Sick (585 Views)

Touching Christian Pictures / Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him / Touching Photos: Pope Francis Kissing And Holding A Sick Man Covered In Boils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOUCHING PHOTOS: Pope Francis Halts Weekly General Audience To Kiss & Hold Sick by daisyjay(f): 11:57am On Nov 07, 2013
New photos have emerged from the pope's weekly audience.

The leader of the world’s 1.3billion Catholics was greeting pilgrims following his weekly public audience when a man covered in neuronal tumors,a rare and painful disease called neurofibromatosis, which causes boils, impaired vision and in some cases cancer approached him, asking for a blessing.
Patients suffering from the ailment, which is genetic and not contagious are often stigmatised but people were amazed when Pope Francis instead, kissed the man on the face and blessed him with the sign of the cross.
He was photographed with his eyes tightly shut in prayer for the man. See photos below

Re: TOUCHING PHOTOS: Pope Francis Halts Weekly General Audience To Kiss & Hold Sick by italo: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Teach me, Holy Father. Teach me cry
Re: TOUCHING PHOTOS: Pope Francis Halts Weekly General Audience To Kiss & Hold Sick by Thersa: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
If you are proudly catholic....kindly like this page...https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Being-a-Practicing-Catholic/245960532227926

Lets unite to strengthen our faith.

God bless you all.
Re: TOUCHING PHOTOS: Pope Francis Halts Weekly General Audience To Kiss & Hold Sick by SalC: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
Thersa: If you are proudly catholic....kindly like this page...https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Being-a-Practicing-Catholic/245960532227926

Lets unite to strengthen our faith.

God bless you all.
Done!
Good bless you too.
Re: TOUCHING PHOTOS: Pope Francis Halts Weekly General Audience To Kiss & Hold Sick by woky: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
italo: Teach me, Holy Father. Teach me cry
Life is a great lesson in humility

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God / Dedication Of Dominion Cathedral In Ibadan / Ten Beautiful quotes For Wisdom And Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.