Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime (23577 Views)

Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters / Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by freecocoa(f): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2013
When this Sullivan of a person was ill, he was flown abroad for treatment, now his wife is supposedly ill and being confined to a room is what's best for her? Hmm, something's definitely wrong somewhere.

And did I hear someone say he has the right to dictate to his wife where to go and where not to? Women sha dey suffer, smh.
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Ugom38(f): 10:34am On Nov 08, 2013
And how come a bubbling young lady became insane at de govt house,even though Falana got entangled in a family affair,i still think dat Clara was compelled to deny ever contacting Falana by Chime just lyk OUK and his insane wife Abia State never saw.OUk's wife is suffering mentally because of his evil mother.it remains for her to marry his son legally.
ladies money is not evrytin,shine your eyez well well before you say i do. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Willy7(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2013
And i keep wondering why people that God saved from claws of death,instead of becoming more humane,merciful and endearing,they become worst in character and dispositions.Is it that they no longer fear death or have seen it all,therefore can now act with impunity?PEJ and Chime readily comes to mind.God have mercy on this demi gods.

2 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by olawumiseun: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2013
gboss4sure: When Femi Falana is known for telling lies who would believe whatever he says again
shocked
gboss4sure: When Femi Falana is known for telling lies who would believe whatever he says again
so what do u suggest,if it were your sister.

3 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by adexsimply(m): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2013
safeact:
She was placed on house arrest Ãήϑ not have acess to D̶̲̥̅e outside! She might have done something that made her hubby do that. I have d right to dictate for M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ wife what Ãήϑ where to go for D̶̲̥̅e safety of family Ãήϑ possibly our future! Its a pure family palaver!
Do men like this still exist? angry angry sad sad

7 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Sijo01(f): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2013
This Chime of a guy has some cockroaches in his cupboard. He should tell the world what he is using his wife for.
Mr. Falana, carry on.

5 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Deschil: 10:39am On Nov 08, 2013
I hate to say this-seriously but you are so stup.id and callous that it hurts the eye just to read your post. Nemesis will visit you soon; she is mad abi? Life na turn by turn.
divinelove: Falana seems to b seeking for sth to keep him in the pages of newspaper. y dt special interest in this, bc it involves a gov abi. Nw this woman is mentally challenged, y dnt u allow d families involved to take care of their own. Leave human rights out of this one, human right is nt applicable to mad ppl abeg

7 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Sijo01(f): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2013
adexsimply:

Obviously.

2 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by busayochic: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2013
LocalChamp:

“If Mr. Chime's claim is correct that the wife is non compos mentis, when was the Enugu Government House converted to a psychiatric hospital?

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/enugu-government-house-hostage-i-was-fully-briefed-mrs-clara-chime-asserts-femi-falana
LMAO!!! This bit got me laughing out loud
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by nerodenero: 10:41am On Nov 08, 2013
LocalChamp: Mr. Falana noted that at the press conference Governor Chime succeeded in confirming the allegation that he has held his wife in illegal custody but attempted to justify the illegality by alleging that his wife has "a medical challenge".
The Governor infringed on her right, I expect the Court to examine the matter critically and I think she should claim damages too.

4 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by nerodenero: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2013
adexsimply:
Some mothers do have them!

3 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Phikom(m): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2013
watching...
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2013
What I don't understand is chime can go abroad for medical trip but his wife cannot?instead she is confined and being treated at home? It doesn't make senseto me!
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Caseless: 10:44am On Nov 08, 2013
Chime is the 'non compos mentis' here!

5 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2013
are you people angry its a yoruba lawyer or you should be very angry that the atmosphere of the marital life of the governor is so terrible that people were talking about it long enough for the lawyer to sound the alarm?

a terrible husband is the one in spite of his position in the community other hands are protecting the honor of his bride.

nigerian women need protection from abusive men. the governor happen to be a man without real class. in this case the best alert is shouting fire in the theater, even if it is false.

please stop being tribalist or even gender superiority. lets work together for the welfare of the woman married to this egotist. he has shame. he should invite people to stop the smoke before the inferno. its already a heavy smoke that nigerians home and abroad are hoping no one get injured.

thank God there is a fire station; the lawyer. and some people have dialed emergency; people in the know.

9 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 08, 2013
This is a timely reminder that the Nigerian woman is still not fully emancipated yet.

5 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by ifedun2: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2013
I knew the governor was not telling the whole truth at that press conference.But wait o-are we sure governor Chime himself has been given a clean bill of health?Just asking ni o.

2 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2013
safeact: Stop intruding into family affair!

I would have called u an idiot but I won't, I would have called u a useless tribalist but I won't, I would have called u insane but I might get banned. Must you show the world how archaic you are? Solitary confinement is about the worst torture any one can go through where the person is sane or insame.

2 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by gbishman: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2013
Oga falana, accept it u are a victim of husband and wife fight when third party nor dey join put mouth
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by gbishman: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2013
dog nor dey chop dog....
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by oj224real: 10:59am On Nov 08, 2013
rrest Ãήϑ not have acess to D̶̲̥̅e outside! She might have done something that made her hubby do that. I have d right to dictate for M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ wife what Ãήϑ where to go for D̶̲̥̅e safety of family Ãήϑ possibly our future! Its a pure family palaver!
[/quote]May this not happen to ur sister or daughter becos they are innocent. FOOL

1 Like

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by sleemfesh: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2013
omenka: Intrusion is when one gets involved uninvited. The lady solicited Falana's help hence his involvement. He's not volunteering.

Intrusion is when you are 'invited' (without proof) to rescue somebosy's wife who is a lawyer (and you are aware that custody in cases of mental challenges would fall on the husband) and you a lawyer doesn't first consult and/or possibly liaise with the rightful custodian and start running your mouth. This is someone's family for Pete's sake not politics or small talk.
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by divinelove(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2013
Deschil: I hate to say this-seriously but you are so stup.id and callous that it hurts the eye just to read your post. Nemesis will visit you soon; she is mad abi? Life na turn by turn.

is like u cant comprehend simple English, u complete idio.t. well dt shld be ur problem nt mine. i didnt say she is mad, i only said human rights dnt apply to mad ppl.i kw u cant differentiate b/w d two fool.
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by frechy(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2013
FALANA YOU'VE BEEN TRENDING FOR A FEW DAYS NOW, ARE YOU NOT SATISFIED YET. WAS THE PRESS CONFERENCE HELD BEHIND THE BACK OF THIS WOMAN YOU CLAIM YOU ARE DEFENDING? IF WHAT YOU CLAIM IS SO TRUE WHY IS THE LADIES FAMILY NOT BACKING YOU UP. IF YOU SO CLAIM YOU WANT TO HELP THE OPPRESSED WHY TAKE ON A CASE THAT'D KEEP YOU IN THE NEWS

COME, I HAVE LOADS OF PEOPLE THAT NEED HELP AND NOBODY TO FIGHT FOR THEM. LEAVE ALL THIS NOTICE ME YOURE DOING BECAUSE YOURE JUST ANOTHER LIAR SEEKING TO BE NOTICE.
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by crackhaus: 11:11am On Nov 08, 2013
safeact: Stop intruding into family affair!
Don't be silly!
Before she became his wife and part of his 'family', she was already a citizen of Nigeria protected by her civil/fundmental human rights and liberties.

3 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by sleemfesh: 11:11am On Nov 08, 2013
dr_joshua2000:

I would have called u an idiot but I won't, I would have called u a useless tribalist but I won't, I would have called u insane but I might get banned. Must you show the world how archaic you are? Solitary confinement is about the worst torture any one can go through where the person is sane or insame.

Do you have any proof of confinement or do you just want to show how modern you are? What motive would Chime to 'confine' his wife in the house? Like someone told you, it is someone's family and not politics. Even Falana must know that in the event that the wife has mental challenges that the one with the decision is Chime and for any reasonable headway, the beat thing for his 'client' is to work with the rightful person and not embarrass them in the national media. I'm begining to lower my respect quotient for Falana if indeed the woman contacted him and he didn't try to work with the husband first.

1 Like

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by sleemfesh: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2013
divinelove:

is like u cant comprehend simple English, u complete idio.t. well dt shld be ur problem nt mine. i didnt say she is mad, i only said human rights dnt apply to mad ppl.i kw u cant differentiate b/w d two fool.

Na wa u o. Human right would apply most especially to 'mad' people cos they are even more vulnerable. You need sit back and really look at it.

8 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by freecocoa(f): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2013
sleemfesh:

Intrusion is when you are 'invited' (without proof) to rescue somebosy's wife who is a lawyer (and you are aware that custody in cases of mental challenges would fall on the husband) and you a lawyer doesn't first consult and/or possibly liaise with the rightful custodian and start running your mouth. This is someone's family for Pete's sake not politics or small talk.
I don't even understand you walai, so you are saying he(Falana) shouldn't have said anything because Chime's a lawyer and custody is his?

What other proof do you need when Chime agreed she is being confined?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC / The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) / Mohammed Bello Adoke Returns To Nigeria After Legal Deadlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.