Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime (23553 Views)

Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters / Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by onimcee1(m): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2013
safeact:
She was placed on house arrest Ãήϑ not have acess to D̶̲̥̅e outside! She might have done something that made her hubby do that. I have d right to dictate for M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ wife what Ãήϑ where to go for D̶̲̥̅e safety of family Ãήϑ possibly our future! Its a pure family palaver!
who be dis fool? Wake up your stinky ideas pls.

1 Like

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by yanshless: 11:15am On Nov 08, 2013
I don't know if I may be right but I've observed that Femi Falana always tends to quickly show some sort of morbid interest in matters that circles around a troubled IBO figure. He will then champion it or rekindle its flames to national prominence. Ha.
Check his records. Of late is the Odua predicament and now this Chime wife.
Are there not lots of prominent Yoruba Otunbas maltreating their wives or people? Can't he champion these ones?
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Justicemy: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2013
This story so is vague, for me is either de lady is a psycho, if not so then the governor is highly insane, perhaps still recovering 4rm his illness !!!
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by sleemfesh: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: I don't even understand you walai, ...

You said it all.
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Texykool: 11:19am On Nov 08, 2013
It is a huge pity that we have a whole lot of people who do not know their rights.

Illegal house arrest is not a family affair. If anyone has bothered to read and digest the contents of Mr. Falana's letter, then I don't know why someone will call it a family affair, or call Mr. Falana a liar. If Mrs. Chime had called Olisa Agbakoba or Mike Ozekhome on this case, they would have done the same.

If the Mr. Chime thinks his wife is having a 'medical challenge', even if it is spiritual, he has no right to lock her up. The Government House is not a Detention Cell/Prison. Mr. Governor, please release this woman.

6 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by sarutobie(m): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2013
yemmy_tee: Falana you on point jare...chime chime chime remember you almost died few months back and you where flown out for medicals...why can't you do the same for this lovely woman??allow her mother access aswell stop using her greedy brothers as a cover.
Yes it will be more convinient to take her abroad for treatment BUT you(and saharareporters) will be the first to say "he has taken her abroad with tax payers money what happened to hospitals in Enugu?"...saharareporters will then unleash a barrage of rumors claiming the wife has brain tumor,from there they will say she is dead..the man experienced this first hand from your likes and saharareporters..but I will say to him to damn saharareporters and give her a better treatment abroad.
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2013
sarutobie:
Yes it will be more convinient to take her abroad for treatment BUT you(and saharareporters) will be the first to say "he has taken her abroad with tax payers money what happened to hospitals in Enugu?"...saharareporters will then unleash a barrage of rumors claiming the wife has brain tumor,from there they will say she is dead..the man experienced this first hand from your likes and saharareporters..but I will say to him to damn saharareporters and give her a better treatment abroad.
so which hospital in enugu did he take her to?

4 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2013
And this again on front page? SMH! Mrs. Clara Chime has taken over nairaland these days. Formerly was Tonto Dike(Toto Decay) and Beverly Osu.
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by freecocoa(f): 11:23am On Nov 08, 2013
sleemfesh:

You said it all.
Aren't to suppose to make me understand? I was only trying to tell you, you made no sense.
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by ajailer(m): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2013
I pray d hunger for power won't make me do dis to a lady esp my wife.......chime is an animal#simple......easterners on dis thread need to be more clear headed on dis issue n not being narrow minded cos u guys are now lookn @ it all from a tribalist point of view as falana don dey involved.......No wonder d political class keeps enslavn us as d masses dat are supposed to be shoutn foul just keep on takn sides

3 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by ooshinibos: 11:24am On Nov 08, 2013
NIGERIA IS A BONA FIDE SICK COUNTRY ,THIS SHOULD JUST BE SHUT DOWN AND CHANGE ITS NAME .
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by sleemfesh: 11:26am On Nov 08, 2013
Texykool: It is a huge pity that we have a whole lot of people who do not know their rights.

Illegal house arrest is not a family affair. If anyone has bothered to read and digest the contents of Mr. Falana's letter, then I don't know why someone will call it a family affair, or call Mr. Falana a liar. If Mrs. Chime had called Olisa Agbakoba or Mike Ozekhome on this case, they would have done the same.

If the Mr. Chime thinks his wife is having a 'medical challenge', even if it is spiritual, he has no right to lock her up. The Government House is not a Detention Cell/Prison. Mr. Governor, please release this woman.

Dunno why some people can't keep tribalism and nepotism out of matters. In 2013!

2 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by princeprof(m): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Mr Falana small small dis one na family matter. I rest my case
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 08, 2013
A man cannot just decide with some private doctors that his wife is mad and must be locked up. There are proper legal procedures in such cases, to even commit her to a mental institution he has to get permission from the courts after proving with Doctors that she is indeed mentally challenged and it is in her own best interest. No one can be allowed to just decide to lock another person in because he claims she is mad, mad people also have rights. Not even all mentally challeneged people need to be restricted. He can only get the permission to do such if it is proven that she is a danger to herself and others around her. If she isn't violent, you can't just decide to lock her up.

6 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by sarutobie(m): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2013
mayten30: so which hospital in enugu did he take her to?
Seems like you haven't been following the story or you think the doctor attending to her is from the moon? Typical nigerian always shifting goal posts..there are 3 sides to this story
1.Gov chime's side
2.Mrs chime's side
3.The media's side.
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by ddeola: 11:29am On Nov 08, 2013
This Chime guy needs to have his brain checked

1 Like

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by addictiv(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2013
safeact:
She was placed on house arrest Ãήϑ not have acess to D̶̲̥̅e outside! She might have done something that made her hubby do that. I have d right to dictate for M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ wife what Ãήϑ where to go for D̶̲̥̅e safety of family Ãήϑ possibly our future! Its a pure family palaver!
Did a mentally sound human being just write this crap?....jux asking ....who re these people.....lots of psychologically unstable folks on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by princeprof(m): 11:31am On Nov 08, 2013
jerseyboy: CHIME FREE THIS WOMAN NOW

Na d thing wey d woman like wan kill her... Money
Fame
Power
No be small thing.
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by addey(m): 11:31am On Nov 08, 2013
divinelove:

is like u cant comprehend simple English, u complete idio.t. well dt shld be ur problem nt mine. i didnt say she is mad, i only said human rights dnt apply to mad ppl.i kw u cant differentiate b/w d two fool.

Sir I think you should see a Doctor cos your brain is working very low at about 10% or you delete this meaningless post.

4 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by divinelove(m): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2013
plaindealer:

You yourself sound mad...

lol ok ooo, i guess i shld b confined now
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2013
safeact:

bully husband... So you think your wife can do something that warrants you to confine her to the house

Okay, you may not have married into the right family...

1 Like

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by valigil: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by valigil: 11:38am On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by tobiit(m): 11:39am On Nov 08, 2013
The woman is on ASUU strike... ASUU strike is 4Months old and so is the woman solitary confinement. (God forgive me).

But however, this is an act of wickedness by Gov. Chime and not LOVE.

1 Like

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by sunnyolads1(m): 11:40am On Nov 08, 2013
divinelove: Falana seems to b seeking for sth to keep him in the pages of newspaper. y dt special interest in this, bc it involves a gov abi. Nw this woman is mentally challenged, y dnt u allow d families involved to take care of their own. Leave human rights out of this one, human right is nt applicable to mad ppl abeg
Ok.. Don't worry it will soon be your sister turn then you will not be allowed to have access to her.sebi..od..

1 Like

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by divinelove(m): 11:40am On Nov 08, 2013
youngmonie:

I really have no words for this your statement other than "IGNORANCE IS BAD, IT KILLS"

i have not seen any wisdom or knowledge in d content of your post except an attempt to copy someones quote without due reference and dt is nt in line with best practice. There is nothing to suggest u r wise since there is no engagement of my post.
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by MrAboki: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2013
Mbok!!

What is it with Yoruba men and the Wives of Igbo Men?!

The other day it was Kayode, now its Falana..
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 08, 2013
Sullivan Chime should "do the needful" by taking his wife to the psychiatric hospital in Enugu or Yaba left or even Aro, Abeokuta. He may take her abroad. Lion House is not a psychiatric hospital.
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Gloriagee(f): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2013
The more you look, the less u see grin
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by boss1310(m): 11:44am On Nov 08, 2013
some guys be like"madam chime leave that man come and marry me even with mental illness"
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by divinelove(m): 11:44am On Nov 08, 2013
addey:

Sir I think you should see a Doctor cos your brain is working very low at about 10% or you delete this meaningless post.

Thanks you sir, now i have seen an example of a brain functioning optimally in urs.
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2013
falana gbo tire tara eni las gbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Matriculates At Baze University (Photo) / We Won’t Fund Your Census - US To Nigeria / FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.