Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records (28785 Views)

Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes / D'banj Congratulates Don Jazzy On Launch Of Mavin Records / Don Jazzy Forms Mavin Records, Signs Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by Emmysteve(m): 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
Thing fall apart,

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by Bamsdayo(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
*singing in d'banj voice*

VERSE 1
i' am on top of the world
in front of the crowd
eh oo x2
smoke in the air
look at me now
eh oo x2

======================

VERSE 2
looking back now
there's no regret
looking forward
that's all that's left
wouldn't change anything
even if i could
i'm stronger now...

WITH DON JAZZY'S RIDICULOUS VOICE LET'S SEE IF HE'LL REMAIN THE RICHEST ARTISTE IN NIGERIA IN 2YEARS TIME.
lols guy you funny
Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by wengerjay(m): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
zeanslim: thats life---20 friends cant last for 20yrs
No be 20 children can not play for 20yrs again.
Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by spikeitall: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
i thot WANDE was quick to judge DBANJ wen he left calling him names, so wat happen to him now? has he just realized tat he need to be an illuminatee too? may be he's not making money.
Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by korebobo(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
*singing in d'banj voice*

VERSE 1
i' am on top of the world
in front of the crowd
eh oo x2
smoke in the air
look at me now
eh oo x2

======================

VERSE 2
looking back now
there's no regret
looking forward
that's all that's left
wouldn't change anything
even if i could
i'm stronger now...

WITH DON JAZZY'S RIDICULOUS VOICE LET'S SEE IF HE'LL REMAIN THE RICHEST ARTISTE IN NIGERIA IN 2YEARS TIME.
Guy, who did u borrow ur brain? And is it d person dat told u don jazzy made his money from singing!?!
Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by Otunbab: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
What's up with Don Jazzy? Jazzy better sit tight and stop playing with his biznes
Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by tintingz(m): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ehyaa! Poor Mavin grin
Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Just in.. Don JAzzy contract with LOYA Milk has been extended to 2030 and he can now make all his artistes add LOYA milk to their songs..

Identify ya selling point.. ehh na loya loya dey for the goody bag grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
I pray dis will not be d begining of his downfall
Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by seegobe(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
lobatan...omo seegobe
Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by agrovick(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Let me just go back to drinking my garri as we wait on ASUU
Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by truelovecom: 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
surawilly: It is with deep regret that we officially announce the departure of recording artist Wande Ojosipe, popularly known as Wande Coal, from Mavin Records due to irreconcilable differences.

Over the past few months, Mavin Records has made a concerted move to consolidate its position in the Nigerian music industry. Mavin has pursued a renewed ethos to raise its standards of quality and professionalism to a world-class level. Wande’s vision has not aligned with ours and a few months ago all parties mutually agreed that a separation would be the best course of action.

Legal parties on both sides have spent the past six months trying to reach an amicable solution in terms of musical property rights. However the decision by Wande Coal to release ‘Baby Face’ purportedly as his own material is a direct breach of intellectual property law and compelled an immediate clarification on our part.

Both Mavin Records and Wande Coal have enjoyed a remarkable run in the course of their working relationship. It is unfortunate that conflicting priorities contributed to the premature curtailment of a hitherto fruitful accord.

Mavin Records reaffirms its goal to constantly provide high quality music to our fans and introduce new and exciting talent into the industry. We wish Wande Coal the best of luck in all his future endeavours."

Signed
Management
Mavin Records Ltd

SOURCE: www.tayotv.net/2013/11/press-release-wande-coal-officially.html?m=1

Abeg, make mavin come sign me. Am more talented than wande
Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by sweetgala(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Don-Jazzy needs to put some effort into getting the best out of Tiwa , forget that prince and Dr Sid. Their star nah from time to time
Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by shegzy23: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
ure not alone
Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by cumpaddre(m): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Eja nla must hear this! **dials Dbanj's number**
Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by FutureDon(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Many years ago, Wande Coal was roaming the streets of Mushin where Don Jazzy found him. Wande why you fall Don Jazzy hand?

It's been a long time since Wande dropped an Album. Don Jazzy, why you sef dey dull Wande career?

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by sweetgala(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
Shekson: Trust my Ibo guyz. Don Jazzy knew dis was imminent. He has diversified into oil. #MAVIN OIL. Na there money go dey show nau.

No dey clown yourself, do you even understand what is meant by the oil business
Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
all I see is sentiment...... omo na unto business level k and not sentiment
Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by Memecasper(m): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
the birth of black diamond records
Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by wiselyfrank: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
As much as i loved them togeda b4 dbanj left and wen wande remained i knew smtin was wrong. they always mention don jazzy even wen d song can still go on otherwise! now i know! Don.....?
Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by howfarwhatagwan: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
So sad Just when I was dreaming of a possibility of Mo hits re-uniting we are having a further disintegration. Na wow oh this is what happens when you only look at the small picture rather than the big picture
Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by Gwekzy: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
Abeg Don baba come sign me.. I no go leave u afta 10 yrs.. I go try dey different n leave U afta 5 yrs n we no go fight 4 twitter na boxing ring we go use n I go make sure say I spoil dat ur bad lip more...

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by SimonN(m): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
Don baba J....still remains d don
Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by tunapawizzy: 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
mrs eminado nikan loku bayi.....becos dentist n prince na error

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by NetDawg(m): 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
chibunna90: Nice and fair way to end a contract,not what we are made to see at chocolate city.
......They are seriously beafing themselves now.Two of them both realised the same song...Wande Coal_Baby Face and Don Jazzy_Baby Face. The same lyrics,nothing was changed apart from their voices
Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by oladapolif: 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
FutureDon: Many years ago, Wande Coal was roaming the streets of Mushin where Don Jazzy found him. Wande why you fall Don Jazzy hand?

It's been a long time since Wande dropped an Album. Don Jazzy, why you sef dey dull Wande career?

Dbanj found Wande coal, not don jazzy, do yo research well

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records by amanikondo: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joe50: dats gud, since dbanj left, waitin wande dey wait? they are the backbone of formal mohits record, dey make don jazy to shine, nw dey left him d guy is confused lipsrsealed
i no even no weytin him dey feel like sef, wande coal no meet standard music, WTF angry
wen he was singing n making money 4 him, he didnt see d musik standard undecided

Jazzy go dey sing hin song soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label / Davido’s FEM Official Video Hits Over 1.5 Million Views In 24 Hours On Youtube / Smile: 2face, Annie Idibia Loved Up In New Music Video (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.