Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,566 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune (8075 Views)

Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” / Forensic Artist Predicts What Kim And Kanye's Son Will Look Like / Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $130 Million To Any Man Ready To Marry His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 08, 2013
Stories.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by stevecantrell: 9:21am On Nov 08, 2013
mysticgal:

bro'sye where your own money??, read this>>it take grace for a human to open his account to give,i'd rather say you appreciate him for having a large heart you hear rather than hating.smh too angry

On the contrary, I find his philanthropy rather commendable. However, I don't think he should announce to the whole world he wont be leaving his kid anything. The whole thing sounds ironic and hypocritical.
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by 3ace(m): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2013
Well, it's good he has come out to say it so that it won't catch the boy unawares. If I were the boy, I will just start saving for the future personally without his father's knowledge. The savings will definitely not be from the boy's earnings since he's not doing well at the moment but as long as his father has not barred him from still enjoying his wealth, he will be an idiot if he has nothing when Jackie eventually dies.
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by majalisa(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2013
Austeenx: Okay.

NEXT!!! angry
u seem to b ubiquitous...u b breeze?
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by fruityjojo(f): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2013
Strauskhan1: That's just what i'm 'bout to say to him....... undecided
You are not my Friend! U! D number champiom of trouble brewing plc.!
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by fhorlar(f): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2018
Everybody cannot be lucky like you jakie chan. Why say you wont will even a little from your wealth to your only son, just because you want him to work hard. Do you think your son will be lucky as you are to make it in life even with so much hardwork? Even in your life-time jakie chan, your son's movies have been serial flops to the extent of having the biggest office failure in history with a meagre 9000 dollars after heavy marketing.

When God bless people, they think they get all their blessings themselves. Why not share a little of that blessing with your son, because, God cannot continue to bless only your family members. He has moved to other families and the wise ones will spread such blessings to other family members, because that blessings and luck might not come there again oooo no matter the hardwork.

Give to charity as much as you can, but leave a financial legacy for your son, so that people will not start to say they saw your son on dragon's den sourcing for money for a business project. The whole world will think you are an irresponsible father. No one family have ever had the luck and blessing for all of them at the same time, those lucky and blessed help each other. Go ask the dantatas and dangotes how blessings and luck is being shared.

I quite agree with you to an extent but then, believe it or not, the white man billonaire mentality is totally different from my black man billionaire mentality. The black man believes he is working hard exclusively and solely for his children and family members not to suffer. The white man believes that he is working hard to alleviate poverty and make the world a better place. I'd like to fink that one can combine both factors anyway.
Their is one thing common among billionaires though..they are GIVERS

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18 Big Ass Bounce Wednesday Twerk / Cubana, E-money, Burna & Others Visit Jowizaza At His Banana Republic Mansion / Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.