Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Meant To Be - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meant To Be (147684 Views)

I Never Meant To Take My Life But I Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
Guys I'm sorry, d update came too late... I'm glad I did not specify anytime earlier...I hate making promises without sticking to them...If you've not attempted d questions asked earlier...do try them outwink Good night all

Wellloaded: Oh baby! More

smiley dinner is served

walewunmi: Hmmmn stef nice question...!
1.I think its her dad...
2.I also believe she should know as one readers said*if she dosnt it might come back 2haunt/ruin her,so for her sake she should know...
Nice work gal
*switches off my reader mode n switches on my PRO mode*
Please don't forget to drop your comment after reading thanks...you are very much appreciated grin
Signed:walewunmi (PRO)

P.R.O of life!
Tnks
Re: Meant To Be by walewunmi(m): 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
This evelyn dey look for trouble oh...what's her deal sef na by force tcheew...@stef tanx 4d update never knew u wud update 2nite but all d same tanx & nice story,gudnite n slip tite!!!grin
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
walewunmi: This evelyn dey look for trouble oh...what's her deal sef na by force tcheew...@stef tanx 4d update never knew u wud update 2nite but all d same tanx & nice story,gudnite n slip tite!!!grin

lolzz...Evelyn is just having fun oootongue

tnks

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Tonetonz(f): 2:28am On Dec 23, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]my kind of story.welldone stefikal.wish i could be like you,am just too lazy to type
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 6:41am On Dec 23, 2013
Tone tonz: [color=#990000][/color]my kind of story.welldone stefikal.wish i could be like you,am just too lazy to type

tnks...I can be lazy as well oooo,
just take a bold step and start ur story, u'll just find dt u can't help but continue...

I anticipate reading ur write-up
Re: Meant To Be by Joannicky(f): 6:55am On Dec 23, 2013
Dearie,am speechless,dat was superb. Well am sowie 4 nt commenting while reading,i hate doing dat nd cutn ma stowie short,xo i had 2 read,wel thumbs up,nd mre grease 2 ya elbows. Big tym grease o. Follown u dear

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 7:11am On Dec 23, 2013
Joan-nicky:
Dearie,am speechless,dat was superb. Well am sowie 4 nt commenting while reading,i hate doing dat nd cutn ma stowie short,xo i had 2 read,wel thumbs up,nd mre grease 2 ya elbows. Big tym grease o. Follown u dear

tnks...I'm happy u dropped ur comment...9ce pix btw

@Everyone: u guys should attempt d questions now...
Re: Meant To Be by Aliydave(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2013
I grabed a bottle of cold water nd popcorn.
Still following....
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2013
Aliydave: I grabed a bottle of cold water nd popcorn.
Still following....

thankssmiley
Re: Meant To Be by Joannicky(f): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2013
U r welkum swthrt,jxt kip makn us hapi by updatn;-)

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Hameenat94(f): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2013
Wats wrong wit dis Evelyn self? Na by 4ce 2 b a lez? @stef ure doin a brilliant.jst kip it comin dear.
Re: Meant To Be by Eyinojuoluwa1(f): 8:49am On Dec 23, 2013
STEFI// i dey follow u and i dey enjoy every bit. nice piece i must said, surprised u said u re not a literature student. kip it up babes. and for the now, Omoye, Femi, Fola and Dami are still my favorite. am happy Omoye and Osagie will get back. and i pitied sandra. keep it coming my love. take one kiss kiss
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2013
Hameenat94: Wats wrong wit dis Evelyn self? Na by 4ce 2 b a lez? @stef ure doin a brilliant.jst kip it comin dear.

I no know 4 d gal oooooundecided
tnkswink

Eyinojuoluwa1: STEFI// i dey follow u and i dey enjoy every bit. nice piece i must said, surprised u said u re not a literature student. kip it up babes. and for the now, Omoye, Femi, Fola and Dami are still my favorite. am happy Omoye and Osagie will get back. and i pitied sandra. keep it coming my love. take one kiss kiss

tnks 4 commentingsmiley

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by lukfame(m): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2013
Nice story here...keep it going op.......#following
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 10:18am On Dec 23, 2013
lukfame: Nice story here...keep it going op.......#following

thanks fame...plz I've been wanting to ask, whats d meaning of 'op' sef?
Re: Meant To Be by lukfame(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
stefikal:

. Its original poster bro....
Re: Meant To Be by igwedexy: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
Following U̶̲̥̅̊ bumber to bumper
Re: Meant To Be by Eyinojuoluwa1(f): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
WEN IS D NEXT UPDATE COMING NOW embarassed
Re: Meant To Be by walewunmi(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
Eyinojuoluwa1: STEFI// i dey follow u and i dey enjoy every bit. nice piece i must said, surprised u said u re not a literature student. kip it up babes. and for the now, Omoye, Femi, Fola and Dami are still my favorite. am happy Omoye and Osagie will get back. and i pitied sandra. keep it coming my love. take one kiss kiss
Chai eyinoluwa y u go dey blow stef kiss na,don't u know she's a girl hun abi u won b like evelyn hungrin (just joking) instead of blowing stef kiss y nt blow d PRO kiss now 'as e dey hot' make d kiss no go waste (4ur info I'm d PRO so don't go 2far anxiously waiting lol)...tanx 4 joining d train dear!
Signed:walewunmi

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
-19-

Femi was dressed already, he had no tracksuit and was simply wearing a sweatshirt on knee length shorts. Chuks had told him to prepare before six am, he was ten minutes earlier.

He could not state the reason behind his eagerness to go to the gym, was it because he was going to start working out like other guys did? Or could it be that he was anticipating to meet Princess again?
He assured himself he did not like her in an intimate way, he simply saw her as a puzzle he wanted to solve, he just wanted to be friend with her and really get to know her.
At least by the end of his official leave, he would be able to boast of having a new friend, a tomboy at that.

When would Chuks arrive? He could go upstairs to call them or he could wait for them to come get him, he weighed both options, he would rather wait for them.

About three minutes later he heard a knock on his door, he opened the door to see Chuks dressed in a tracksuit and carrying a bag, the guy was all set but Femi was disappointed.
He was expecting Princess to go to the gym as well.

"Good morning," he greeted Chuks, the fact that he did not see her did not rule out the chances of them meeting later, did it?
"Morning," Chuks replied with his hands extended for a shake, "You are ready, bah?"
"Yeah," he came out and locked his door, "Is your sister not going?" Shiit! Why did he have to ask that question? What if Chuks read another meaning to the question?

"Its a guy thing today oh," Chuks replied.
They both came out of the building and Femi was surprised to see Princess standing outside the gate.

"Good morning," she greeted.
"Good morning," he replied while facing Chuks who was already laughing.
"I was pulling your legs jawe," Chuks replied.

They all left their street, since Femi had no idea where they were headed, he simply followed, they discussed on issues ranging from the security in their locality to the power supply before Femi asked Princess about her schooling.

Before they got to the entrance of the gym, he had discovered few things about her. She was a final year student studying Accounting in the university of Ibadan, she was the last child of her parents while Chuks was the second child.

Although he was curious to know about her dress sense, he never bothered to ask. It suddenly did not seem important anymore, he enjoyed the little chats they had on the way to the gym.

She spoke with such intelligence that made him wonder if she had acquired the skill of carefully picking her words before spilling them out of her pretty mouth.

The distance to the gym suddenly appeared short, he did not even notice they had gotten to the gym.
At that point he knew if he was given the options to either work out in the gym or continue to gist with Princess, he would choose the latter.
He was assured this friendship would be a rewarding one.

----------------

Omoye lay on the bed listening to 97.3 vibes fm, she smiled on recalling the events of yesterday. Who would have thought she would ever hear from Bose again? She had not expected to see anybody in the room after she finished washing clothes much less Bose.

Bose was her playmate right from her childhood days, they had been so close but things had changed when Omoye got pregnant and left the neighbourhood.

Bose claimed to have just returned from Abuja and was running an errand for her mother. Bose's mother had given her a parcel to give to Omoye's mother, Bose had then come into the room to see a young kid sleeping on the floor.

Both girls had been shocked to see each other and had locked themselves in a tight hug, they had continued to gist and catch up on lost time.

Bose was now a doctor, Omoye had almost fell bad on realising that she had thrown away the chance she had as a teenager to be successful.
But Bose had quickly corrected her, reminding her that success was not measured by your educational background alone. She had advised her to register for adult education classes and work toward expanding her tailoring business.

She had learnt that Bose was married to an edo man and had a young daughter. It sounded funny to both of them because while growing up they had always made promises that nothing would make them date an edo man much less marry him.

Ironically Bose was married to one and she on the otherhand had an edo man as her man, the only difference however was that she was not yet legally married to Osagie. Well she had confidence that very soon people would no longer see her as a baby mama.

Osagie had spoken to her thrice yesterday and had even called her early this morning. He was acting as if he was on a mission to win her heart again, if only he knew how much he had already trapped her heart in his palms.

She only wished she would be able to walk her way back into her father's heart, she yearned for his forgiveness and love.

She hoped their meeting would be a happy reunion and not a sad one.

*to be continued*

3 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
*on my knees*
I'm sorry for disappointing you guys...I've been babysitting all day...he no easy to be first born.

Christmas neva even reach and see as work tanda for ground lyk say na fight...
I want to ask a silly request: please you guys should give me christmas break, this does not mean I won't update oh, but it wont be in the mornings or any specific time. E ma binu oooo...

Luv u all lyk ....(fill in d gap urself)

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
igwedexy: Following U̶̲̥̅̊ bumber to bumper

tnks Sir

lukfame: . Its original poster bro....

I'm a girl ooo...in all respectssmiley
thanks

Eyinojuoluwa1: WEN IS D NEXT UPDATE COMING NOW embarassed

sorry 4 d delay..I've updated...10Q

walewunmi:
Chai eyinoluwa y u go dey blow stef kiss na,don't u know she's a girl hun abi u won b like evelyn hungrin (just joking) instead of blowing stef kiss y nt blow d PRO kiss now 'as e dey hot' make d kiss no go waste (4ur info I'm d PRO so don't go 2far anxiously waiting lol)...tanx 4 joining d train dear!

One and only P.R.O...I sight youwink
Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
Finally i caught up wt u...gud work i must confess...
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
balispecial: Finally i caught up wt u...gud work i must confess...

tnkssmiley
Re: Meant To Be by missterious(f): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
Steph, it's too short na. sad
Re: Meant To Be by TrishaP(f): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
No P. I'm happy you put up femi this time,...love that character grin.
Merry Xmas to you too.
Re: Meant To Be by sowprice(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
nice1.more ink!!!!wat abt sandra?.
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
miss.terious:
Steph, it's too short na. sad

Ify no vex ooo,na nokia cause am ooo...its still within d 5k word range tho...

TrishaP: No P. I'm happy you put up femi this time,...love that character grin.
Merry Xmas to you too.

tnks namesake

$Πøwpr¡Π¢€:
nice1.more ink!!!!wat abt sandra?.

tnks Prince, we'll soon get 2 see more of Sandra
Re: Meant To Be by missterious(f): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
Aiit. Tomorrow then smiley

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
stefikal:

I think its also Owner of Post... #jstsaying
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 12:17am On Dec 24, 2013
LogoDWhiz:
I think its also Owner of Post... #jstsaying

hmmmm...'original poster'
'owner of post'...both make sense...

Btw Logo where hast thou been?
Re: Meant To Be by Eyinojuoluwa1(f): 8:48am On Dec 24, 2013
walewunmi:

WALEWUNMI, ur name wunmi seriously, no mind me jare, i just dey enjoy stef ni joor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (39) (Reply)

The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) / WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) / Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.