Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget - Art, Graphics & Video (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget (64669 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) / Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken / Powerful Photos That Tell A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by balladin: 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
nitlad:

This. . .
Very touching indeed. Family is everything.
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by nitlad: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2013
balladin:
Very touching indeed. Family is everything.

I tell ya.

Not many people can really identify with that picture there. I'm glad you identified with it. smiley
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by vcvibes(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
soul_glo: Today is thanksgiving. Pictures like these remind me why we just should not complain. No matter how bad things are just remember that in that very moment someone somewhere is probably going through the same or worse hell. Let's be thankful
so because someone somewhere is going through same or worst hell ah should feel better?? so u are indirectly saying ah should feel good becoz of someone else misfortune

1 Like

Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by SirHackeem: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Orikinla: May God have mercy on us.

Please, lest we forget, a Biafran doctor hands out cups containing the daily ration of powdered milk to a line of children at a refugee camp in Anwa, Biafra, Aug. 5, 1968.

See more on http://www.africafederation.net/Biafra_War.htm

Who cares? E for no give them milk nah..no be dem people start the war...
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
The Russian Soldier preparing for War really really got to me..I couldn't get that picture out of my mind since i viewed it yesterday..The Picture of the mother who saw her daughter after 7 months in Iraq and that of the Falling Man made me cry..As for that of the Gas Chamber @ Auschwitz...I no fit shout...Hitler was a beast...you guys should google Auschwitz-Birkenau to see worse pictures of the Death Camp

1 Like

Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by ceaser: 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
And now to unwind after these world class, moving and tragic pictures, visit the 30 most wonderful pictures taken in Nigeria at https://www.nairaland.com/1537789/30-most-powerful-pictures-ever#19908762
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by kabakas: 12:46am On Dec 06, 2013
vcvibes: so because someone somewhere is going through same or worst hell ah should feel better?? so u are indirectly saying ah should feel good becoz of someone else misfortune
you just sounded ignorant. it doesn't mean you should be happy. It simply means be thankful for what you have and where u are.

1 Like

Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by francescainnoce(f): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
rasojie:

You attended SFCU?
...NO, I actually don't know what that stands for but I know that prayer because I'm a catholic.....it gets me to think straight about life...
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by yaskarahyelhope(f): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
Couldn't access mine. Do I need to touch samtin? Am using phantom A

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Studio Where 'Island Fakers' Go To Pose Like They Are In A Private Jet / Your Dope & Unique Graphic Designs @Affordable prices / Amazing! See How A Makeup Artist Transformed This Woman Into An Accident Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.