Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU (29728 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Detailed Analysis Of The Russian-ukrainian's Imbroglio And The Eu's Part In It / Afrikaner Family File For Asylum In U.s Citing Racism In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2013
GSKing: All these noise makers on nairaland, I promise you that if you meet any homosexual anywhere, you can't move a muscle! You wont do a thing! The noise ends online as this is the medium to vent your feigned anger and frustration... I bet your friends you thought are straight are LGBTQ!
Feel free everyone, make all the noise you want, agitate for death of homosexuals online, but I'll tell you all the truth, you wish to meet us one day, you admire us a great deal, you secretly like us and want someone like us as friends...if not for anything, to understand us, to marvel at our intelligence, you pretend to get pissed on a faceless forum so wont disappoint your friends, you wish you can be yourselves and congratulate us. In truth, you respect us and wish you have the same balls to do whatever you want in real life.
Quote me all you want, I owe no one no explanation for what I am.

Dream on................ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2013
Mujah1deen: ^ yet our reps passed a law without you saying one word? Ah ah who is fooling who ? The truth is you people are afraid to come out or even organize any protest,because deep inside your heart you know we will burn you and go back to our daily activities like nothing just happened, your life are worthless. If you don't believe me dare go in the market and scream : I'm gay and proud , you won't b here to tell the story

I swear that day shall be his last. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Come here dey yarn okpata, admire you ko, friend u ni, try am, if u have balls try it grin grin grin grin oloshi, aturu
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2013
RedBenson:

Frustrated lost soul! You are even confused, not knowing ur right or left. Can u see how miserable ur life has become courtesy of gayism? I even heard some physical favours come wit being a gay but in dis ur own case, misery is all i see. Who did dis to u? It shall not be well wit that person/power/influence that has cursed u not to use ur senses in ur sexual orientation. You are a disgrace to ur family and Nigeria as a whole. You made mention of possibly of my friends being gay and yet i do not know, fine, let them secretly practice it and shall never bring it to my notice or else, what happened in aluu village shall be thier portion. In addition, u made mention of not being braved enough to confront a gay in physicality, i swear, if i notice one, if i no confront am make i know why. Just try me and see! Finally, if i catch u eh, dat small ugly tin in-btwn ur legs, if i no sure u how to make use of it make Gej lose 2015 election. grin Be warned!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, i don die grin grin grin grin grin Leave the stupid aturu, him think say him get mouth. mkpi grin grin grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2013
tonychristopher: I hate gays and gays....they are ostensibly,detestably disgusting....can we crucify and annihilate em

Yes we can!!!!!!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2013
kandiikane:
I am actually the first person who has the rights to do so. Senile person, no I see you are still tongue phucking the asses of your white masters in peckham.

You are mistaken, I don't do what you do for £5 a night on the streets, dirty skanky looking ho. Continue licking whitemen's arsse.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by GSKing: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2013
@rilamaka, you can't help but post on gay threads ehn? same way I won't click on a dart or cycling or polo or fish festival thread, no matter what title it bears...

you should try ignoring threads that has homosexuality as its heading... it'll do you a lot of good.

you know, no matter what language you use in preaching and agitating homophobia... it cannot change #LGBTQ.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2013
tonychristopher:

shame on you if you are a gay and lesby....they are low lives and bunch of retard...just stay away from me and my kid.you know provocation of anger in case of murder is understandable.so be warned nasty bastard

Lmao, in this case u are permitted to kill, hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 14, 2013
GSKing: @rilamaka, you can't help but post on gay threads ehn? same way I won't click on a dart or cycling or polo or fish festival thread, no matter what title it bears...

you should try ignoring threads that has homosexuality as its heading... it'll do you a lot of good.

you know, no matter what language you use in preaching and agitating homophobia... it cannot change #LGBTQ.

LGBT in ur dreams darling..... even here in UK they are still struggling to achieve a 100 percent success with that nonsense of an idea. A surprisingly large percentage of gay people still keep their activities discreet, and you are there talking about LGBT. Chill your dull brain, when they ve achieved a 100 percent success in UK and other acclaimed gay friendly countries in reality and not on newspapers or TV, you can chat Poo about LGBT. The last I checked, they were still lobbying for human rights in the UK, and majority of them were treated for a number of mental health issues and drug use. lol. Iche na ima ihe tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by GSKing: 10:09am On Nov 14, 2013
Rilamaka:

LGBT in ur dreams darling..... even here in UK they are still struggling to achieve a 100 percent success with that nonsense of an idea. A surprisingly large percentage of gay people still keep their activities discreet, and you are there talking about LGBT. Chill your dull brain, when they ve achieved a 100 percent success in UK and other acclaimed gay friendly countries in reality and not on newspapers or TV, you can chat Poo about LGBT. The last I checked, they were still lobbying for human rights in the UK, and majority of them were treated for a number of mental health issues and drug use. lol. Iche na ima ihe tongue tongue tongue tongue

lols... you're in the ukgrin

well where I am in Chicago... it is very much accepted here... I just pray for my country...tongue
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by samsard(m): 10:14am On Nov 14, 2013
Johnpaul88: But the Church sees things differently now. They'll no longer persecute the likes of Galileo because they have now seen the incontrovertible facts he was arguing. I believe they need time in order to set aside their initial belief on certain things including gay & other touchy matters. I believe they'll soon begin to see it differently. Even now, the Pope is becoming less sure on what side he really stands. He's been very reluctant to categorically take a stand & that can be a very encouraging sign. Give them another 10 more years & gays will be weded in the catholic church & in extension, other churches!
the bible clearly condemns homosexuality. its not something the pope or anyone else can go around. And that's what true believers will hold on to.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2013
GSKing:

well where I am in Chicago... it is very much accepted here... I just pray for my country...tongue

save your prayers
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
samsard: the bible clearly condemns homosexuality. its not something the pope or anyone else can go around. And that's what true believers will hold on to.
The Bible is meant for man, not man for it. Try & understand what this means!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Once I found out that a poster arguing against & criticising gay, does in essence not live in Nigeria & that he lives in country where he/she enjoys in full effect what that liberal country brings, i shall no longer dignify him/her with a reply!

This is utter contradiction!

If you love the condition our country Nigeria is in, why then do you flee?

Oyibo land does indeed not wipe off the shameful gutter mentality of some black Africans! Some live & die with 'em not minding he's lived with the Oyibos!

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
Johnpaul88: Once I found out that a poster arguing against & criticising gay, does in essence not live in Nigeria & that he lives in country where he/she enjoys in full effect what that liberal country brings, i shall no longer dignify him/her with a reply!

This is utter contradiction!

If you love the condition our country Nigeria is in, why then do you flee?

Oyibo land does indeed not wipe off the shameful gutter mentality of some black Africans! Some live & die with 'em not minding he's lived with the Oyibos!

Another purely moronic statement.

Evidence of intellectual paucity.

Majority of people do not move to the UK because they are seeking "liberality". Actually, a significant proportion of people that move to the UK complain about a significant proportion of the liberality and the nihilist ideology it sways society towards. Quite moronic to be focusing on that and think you sound intelligent.

I have told you, don't talk shyt when you are speaking to someone imperiously intelligent. Talk shyt with Scun!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by isalegan2: 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
GSKing:

Brrrrrr! It's very cold in Chicago. Some people are desperate to grab anything to warm up to. grin Hence the acceptance. tongue
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by beryl04(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sagamite:

Just like a lot of ediots, you do not understand the meaning of natural.

You just are not intelligent enough to.

You see ediots coming up with moronic statements like "going to school is natural".

Here is the lesson, get out your notebook and jot: Actions are not what is natural. It is desires and physiological make-up.

Now I know that is big grammar. Get a DICTIONARY!

You are not the sharpest tool in the box.

The only ediot here is u and ur mor.onic argument.u sir ,are really a person and a half!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by beryl04(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
lynk106:

keep echoing like a broken record. the picture on your profile is the most unnatural thing i've seen. get out of here. you look like a creep

Epic!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by beryl04(m): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You mean "we women" as in your moronic "women I know" rubbish?

Fck your state. I am sure there is no way in hell such will happen in any state in Nigeria in my life time, so I lose no sleep.

I couldn't give a flying shyt what your state does.

Arse.hole ,why do u live in London?ur such a hypocritic bastar.d ! in all the gay arguments you've been having since 2011,the gay proponents always floors you with superior reasoning.remember arguments with Manny4life,BashiruB,Evilbrain,pazienza et al.they always show how deludedly ignorant you are.and your famous 'you are a person'?well,just like link06 is pointing out here,u need to have a complete re-assessment if not overhaul of ur entire pathetic life!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
beryl04:

Arse.hole ,why do u live in London?ur such a hypocritic bastar.d ! in all the gay arguments you've been having since 2011,the gay proponents always floors you with superior reasoning.remember arguments with Manny4life,BashiruB,Evilbrain,pazienza et al.they always show how deludedly ignorant you are.and your famous 'you are a person'?well,just like link06 is pointing out here,u need to have a complete re-assessment if not overhaul of ur entire pathetic life!

will one gay supporter pls answer my question about how two gay couples are gonna raise a kid without the kid developing a complex......in a logical wAy and not appealing to emotions
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by beryl04(m): 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

They can do whatever they like in the UK. They have systematically conned the gullible people and brainwashed them like you, there is nothing people like us can do. But I take solace it would not be happening in my homeland. Fucktards like you have no chance there.

Ediota! then why don't u come back to your dear Nigeria.at least here u have the strength in d number of fellow fools like you,who knows u might even be elected in a position of authority,why u dey dull yourself,come back na
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by beryl04(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
masonkz: So I just went through 5 pages of "person". grin

Hehe.

I still dey chew my popcorn. You all can keep arguing. Hehe

My dear welcome to the viewing room o.no be small thing!but what do u expect really from that sagamite character?

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by beryl04(m): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
ladionline: NATURE, SANITY, HUMANITY, MORALS, INSTITUTIONS, GOD, AND BROTHERHOOD OF MAN AND OF BEASTS: +ALL FUCKTARDS+ WERE ARGUING WITH THIS ABBERATION. BUT WHO CAN CHANGE A REPROBATE MIND?
You are the reprobate.just take a close look in the mirror and you'll be disgusted at what u see.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
beryl04:
You are the reprobate.just take a close look in the mirror and you'll be disgusted at what u see.

Who is this mad person? grin

You contacted rabies through the arsse, cretin? grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by tpia5: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by beryl04(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
Rilamaka:

Dream on................ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This mgbeke again? This has gone way beyond you silly woman!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by ladionline: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
beryl04:

Can you see your destiny?

seeing who you don't see and concluding on what you don't know.
thats the beginning of hallucination and grandiose delusion, sorry o.
you have the bug, the word will continue to convict you from now on,
when you see reprobate, it is all about you from now on, and on.
until you find a place for the peace and truth of God.

I know this is your sport,
But so may you find peace.
leave the scourge alone fellow.
except you will live for perdition.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
rigormortis:

will one gay supporter pls answer my question about how two gay couples are gonna raise a kid without the kid developing a complex......in a logical wAy and not appealing to emotions
If a heterosexual parents raised a kid like me who's clearly 'complex', why then do you infer that raising kids that will develop a 'complex' is mutually exclusive to gay parents?

A gay child will be gay regardless of who raised him. I do not believe gays are nutured because no one nutured me!

When someone who's not created as gay, sees two men kissing or Zap.i.ng, he's naturally irritated by the sight, hence he cannot feel attracted to it, no matter the pressure! But once you see that one that succumbs latter, he's been gay all along. He's been pretending not to be.

When i was still a little boy & still sleep in my parents room, i use to see them kiss & do all sort of things married couple do, but i still ended up as gay. It never influenced me.

So using this argument, i think the same goes for gay couples. If the child they adopted is not gay, there is absolutely nothing the child will see the parents do, that will change him to gay. If he
became gay afterall, it's not because he had a gay parents!

I used myself as example to avoid unnecessary abstraction & to bring this issue home, settled once & for all!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Let me tell you all a story:
When I moved abroad for uni, I made a lot of new friends, mostly oyinbo. In my 2nd year I had a pretty big pool of friends and no one would say they didnt know me in our faculty, even people I didnt really talk to. I became a lot more liberal than I was in Naija because I shared ideas with people who came from all parts if the world (from Australia to Sweden to Barbados to Chile) and tried to understand different cultures in a bid to assimilate. Eventually, I got a little close to a guy from Trinidad. Everyone had suspected he was gay and I was like, Nooooo! I know this guy and I can vouch that he likes women and blah blah blah. But one day, we went out to a club and got a little tipsy. While we sat down on one of the couches watching people dance, he came out to me and told me he was gay. I was absolutely shocked not because he was gay but that he revealed his secret to me. I asked him why he told me and he said that it was because he knew I wouldn't judge him. And he was right. I didn't see him as any different from the guy I was friends with before he told me he was gay.

I have met a lot more gay people after that incident and I have never had problems with them. I think if you let the whole homosexuality issue take over your life that you form so much hatred towards them, then there is something really wrong with you. Just get over the whole darn thing. We are talking about 2 consenting adults deciding to go into a relationship with each other. Do we scrutinise what straight couples do while they have sex? I am sure a lot of you have tried analsex or BDSM with your partners but who even cares. To sit down for hours on a forum to discuss other people's lifestyles? Shey yall dont have work. I wish I could ban people from my thread and delete some comments on here.

Oh and P.S. to Nairaland: I understand how the administrators can breed hate on this forum. If it is okay to allow homophobic comments then you guys should be alright with tribalistic and racist comments too. Why discriminate? It doesnt matter if you agree with the comments or not. Hateful comments towards a set of people is still wrong and people should have their comments removed and banned for them.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
Johnpaul88: If a heterosexual parents raised a kid like me who's clearly 'complex', why then do you infer that raising kids that will develop a 'complex' is mutually exclusive to gay parents?

A gay child will be gay regardless of who raised him. I do not believe gays are nutured because no one nutured me!

When someone who's not created as gay, sees two men kissing or Zap.i.ng, he's naturally irritated by the sight, hence he cannot feel attracted to it, no matter the pressure! But once you see that one that succumbs latter, he's been gay all along. He's been pretending not to be.

When i was still a little boy & still sleep in my parents room, i use to see them kiss & do all sort of things married couple do, but i still ended up as gay. It never influenced me.

So using this argument, i think the same goes for gay couples. If the child they adopted is not gay, there is absolutely nothing the child will see the parents do, that will change him to gay. If he
became gay afterall, it's not because he had a gay parents!

I used myself as example to avoid unnecessary abstraction & to bring this issue home, settled once & for all!

And what about the trauma of a child being raised in an unnatural set-up?

usmsam:
Oh and P.S. to Nairaland: I understand how the administrators can breed hate on this forum. If it is okay to allow homophobic comments then you guys should be alright with tribalistic and racist comments too. Why discriminate? It doesnt matter if you agree with the comments or not. Hateful comments towards a set of people is still wrong and people should have their comments removed and banned for them.

This is the kind of moronic statement I can't stand. People just develop some moronic conjectural accusations from their arsse and then vomit it from their mouths and waste others' time.

Foool, the moderators on NL have already demonstrated they are okay with tribalistic and racist comments because that is rampant on NL and it is now what NL is known for. Why are you now moronically using that as some kind of excuse of victimisation? You pulled that from the depths of your arsse?

Fucktards just love to manufacture from thin-air some injustice/bias that does not exist.

Secondly, this is a Nigerian site, extreme condemnation of homosexuality would be highly tolerated. If you don't like it, go and join a Swedish or like website.

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
@usmsam
This is what i call going out & getting exposed & thinking in the right manner.

Not how Sagamite goes to Uk only because he could afford it but learns absolutely nothing there. Some of us here in Naija are even more exposed in thinking than he can ever be.
What a shame!

Better come home to join in the mess you like Naija to continue to be in!

The only thing he seemed to have learnt there very well is how to call everyone who cares to listen, 'person'!

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 1:23am On Nov 15, 2013
Johnpaul88: @usmsam
This is what i call going out & getting exposed & thinking in the right manner.

Not how Sagamite goes to Uk only because he could afford it but learns absolutely nothing there. Some of us here in Naija are even more exposed in thinking than he can ever be.
What a shame!

Better come home to join in the mess you like Naija to continue to be in!

The only thing he seemed to have learnt there very well is how to call everyone who cares to listen, 'person'!

You are a person!

What have you "learnt"?

Enlighten me. I have asked you for your "facts" and you ran. Come and give it. grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

What have you "learnt"?

Enlighten me. I have asked you for your "facts" and you ran. Come and give it. grin
I have also come to understand that you have hard time understanding & putting to mind what People say. You tend to forget so easily too! Gush, do you go to school at all?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ / Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman / 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.