Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,318 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU (29696 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Detailed Analysis Of The Russian-ukrainian's Imbroglio And The Eu's Part In It / Afrikaner Family File For Asylum In U.s Citing Racism In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 7:33am On Nov 15, 2013
Johnpaul88: I have also come to understand that you have hard time understanding & putting to mind what People say. You tend to forget so easily too! Gush, do you go to school at all?

You are a person!

What did I struggle to understand from someone that postulate that people migrate because they seek liberality?

And your moronic arsse is asking if someone else went to school?
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

What did I struggle to understand from someone that postulate that people migrate because they seek liberality?

And your moronic arsse is asking if someone else went to school?
It's necessary, at this point, that i asked those questions. And you haven't answered them?
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2013
Johnpaul88: @usmsam
This is what i call going out & getting exposed & thinking in the right manner.

Not how Sagamite goes to Uk only because he could afford it but learns absolutely nothing there. Some of us here in Naija are even more exposed in thinking than he can ever be.
What a shame!

Better come home to join in the mess you like Naija to continue to be in!

The only thing he seemed to have learnt there very well is how to call everyone who cares to listen, 'person'!

i have been to totenham, infact i just came back this year, late January, look gay peeps are ridiculed and even mugged out there,

let them catch you kissing another dude in public, you will be in coma before London's finest arrive
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 15, 2013
Johnpaul88: If a heterosexual parents raised a kid like me who's clearly 'complex', why then do you infer that raising kids that will develop a 'complex' is mutually exclusive to gay parents?

A gay child will be gay regardless of who raised him. I do not believe gays are nutured because no one nutured me!

When someone who's not created as gay, sees two men kissing or Zap.i.ng, he's naturally irritated by the sight, hence he cannot feel attracted to it, no matter the pressure! But once you see that one that succumbs latter, he's been gay all along. He's been pretending not to be.

When i was still a little boy & still sleep in my parents room, i use to see them kiss & do all sort of things married couple do, but i still ended up as gay. It never influenced me.

So using this argument, i think the same goes for gay couples. If the child they adopted is not gay, there is absolutely nothing the child will see the parents do, that will change him to gay. If he
became gay afterall, it's not because he had a gay parents!

I used myself as example to avoid unnecessary abstraction & to bring this issue home, settled once & for all!

now consider this..........

gay parents have just violated the right of the baby in that he/she wasn't consulted if he/she would like to be under parents that are a deviation from the societal norm

when the baby is older..lets say now a teen and in school...everywhere he/she looks there are hetero sex couples picnicking ...having a nice time and he goes home to two grown men....kissing and shagggging

he goes to school and other kids ridicule his family

he has no sense of father/mother figure..........most kids have a form of healthy Oedipus complex then they outgrow it, but this kid is just left to himself to make sense of what is going on around him in a harsh world.

many points I can list here..............

and this is what will happen if gay marriage is institutionalised, that means all the rights of hetero marriage is accorded it

two twisted gay m0rons can fcvk themselves in the private of their room, but coming out to ask for marriage and all other legal rights

well..............................................

do you think a kid should be mentally tortured this way just cos two peeps want their rights while not respecting the right of the lil kid
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by GSKing: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2013
^^^You're not learned at all. I won't feed your ignorance one bit, but next time, take your time to make proper research on gay families and kids raised by gay parents before coming online to disgrace yourself, your environment, your Alma mata and every educated peeps in this country.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2013
rigormortis:

now consider this..........

gay parents have just violated the right of the baby in that he/she wasn't consulted if he/she would like to be under parents that are a deviation from the societal norm

when the baby is older..lets say now a teen and in school...everywhere he/she looks there are hetero sex couples picnicking ...having a nice time and he goes home to two grown men....kissing and shagggging

he goes to school and other kids ridicule his family

he has no sense of father/mother figure..........most kids have a form of healthy Oedipus complex then they outgrow it, but this kid is just left to himself to make sense of what is going on around him in a harsh world.

many points I can list here..............

and this is what will happen if gay marriage is institutionalised, that means all the rights of hetero marriage is accorded it

two twisted gay m0rons can fcvk themselves in the private of their room, but coming out to ask for marriage and all other legal rights

well..............................................

do you think a kid should be mentally tortured this way just cos two peeps want their rights while not respecting the right of the lil kid

If you understand marriage as a union of love rather than of gender, you'll no longer call gay couples, deviant!

Besides if the simple analogy of myself i gave above , isn't enough to convince you, i don't know what else will! If your mind is made up in this issue, there's no need for us to continue in this hide & seek
game, which essentially wastes our time,leading you to start exhuming past comments & pasting them here as answers.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2013
GSKing: ^^^You're not learned at all. I won't feed your ignorance one bit, but next time, take your time to make proper research on gay families and kids raised by gay parents before coming online to disgrace yourself, your environment, your Alma mata and every educated peeps in this country.

now I believe sagmite

fucktards really exist, and you are one of them

good day sire

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2013
Johnpaul88: If you understand marriage as a union of love rather than of gender, you'll no longer call gay couples, deviant!

Besides if the simple analogy of myself i gave above , isn't enough to convince you, i don't know what else will! If your mind is made up in this issue, there's no need for us to continue in this hide & seek
game, which essentially wastes our time,leading you to start exhuming past comments & pasting them here as answers.

in nature have you seen two male animals raising a baby of same specie?

I am not talking about you or your love here......or your "union"

I want to know if you understand how this will affect the psych of a lil impressionable child
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by GSKing: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2013
rigormortis:

now I believe sagmite

fucktards really exist, and you are one of them

good day sire

yeah, fawk you too!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by kandiikane(m): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2013
Sagamite:

You are mistaken, I don't do what you do for £5 a night on the streets, dirty skanky looking ho. Continue licking whitemen's arsse.

Listen person, you're the one mistaken. Whether i do it on the streets or not. I still earn more than you so let us not go there. Your 7-9 pound an hour isn't shyt compared to how much I make in a day. This dirty skanky looking ho brings home a night more than you have ever brought home in 6months. Lol@when closet homos talk shyt.

Your mates are talking money, you're talking shyt. Uselessness of the highest order. Better go earn money, you're here concerning yourself with buttphucking.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Johnpaul88: It's necessary, at this point, that i asked those questions. And you haven't answered them?

What moronic questions did you ask?

You picked race when I asked you to state your "facts".

The fact is that based on your few posts that I have addressed, you are thick.

Johnpaul88: If you understand marriage as a union of love rather than of gender, you'll no longer call gay couples, deviant!

You are a person.

Marriage is a union of gender and love. So in that cultural terms, homosexual coupling is deviant.

That is by the way. The homosexual desire is deviant.

kandiikane:

Listen person, you're the one mistaken. Whether i do it on the streets or not. I still earn more than you so let us not go there. Your 7-9 pound an hour isn't shyt compared to how much I make in a day. This dirty skanky looking ho brings home a night more than you have ever brought home in 6months. Lol@when closet homos talk shyt.

Your mates are talking money, you're talking shyt. Uselessness of the highest order. Better go earn money, you're here concerning yourself with buttphucking.

Typical rants of illiterate fucktards! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"Your mates are talking money". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just like any gutter urchin on the streets of Africa will say. Their mentality and measure of success is strictly based on money. grin grin grin grin

Hoodrat mentality, ho-rat personality. grin grin grin grin

And by the way, I can buy your dumb arssse. But that us besides the point. grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by beryl04(m): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
rigormortis:

i have been to totenham, infact i just came back this year, late January, look gay peeps are ridiculed and even mugged out there,

let them catch you kissing another dude in public, you will be in coma before London's finest arrive

Shame on u if u had been to totenham and still have this homophobic mindset! Your travelling's been absolute waste I dare say,for a saying in my native language goes like this:he who travels is much more knowledgeable than an old sage.your no different from the fooool sagamite who even tho has spent much of his adult life cleaning toilets and darkrooms after gay people in Soho has never appreciated anything of value from them except scorn and self-hate.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by isalegan2: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2013

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
beryl04:

Shame on u if u had been to totenham and still have this homophobic mindset! Your travelling's been absolute waste I dare say,for a saying in my native language goes like this:he who travels is much more knowledgeable than an old sage.your no different from the fooool sagamite who even tho has spent much of his adult life cleaning toilets and darkrooms after gay people in Soho has never appreciated anything of value from them except scorn and self-hate.

don't you get it!?

what I am saying is...even in London, which is the most metropolitan city in UK, if not Europe, there is high homophobia....

I remember there was a time other football supporters from other parts of London, west and south...westham, fulham and chealsea I think
uswed to tease spurs fans about being gay....lif you wear a spur jersey and go to other parts, guys would ridicule you with the gay ish...cant remember what started it

but I can tell you ppl lost limbs and blood for snide remarks about spur gayism...it has died down now...but still the only place you can be openly gay is soho gay village......if you kiss your gay partner in public parks or train..........don't even try it

plus do you know that there are over 6000 pro ballers in England and none is openly gay...even in England gay peeps are not totally free, forget the support hype

I don't know about other parts of England but but in totenham young guys in hoodies can mug you for the fukc of it for just being gay and most of these things will go unreported

one lesbo even told me peckham is worse, you are an endangered specie if you are gay in peckham believe me, forget bbc, go there and see for yourself

their government making it legal hasn't made it socially acceptable
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by beryl04(m): 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
^^^ see, we cannot say because there's muggings albeit isolated cases on or of gay people therefore we can now support homophobia.heck, my bestfriend was mugged in a train station in Newyork city some months back and I cannot begin to tell u how many times I've been mugged in the streets of Johannesburg,but all these are isolated cases and can happen even in the most civilized of cities.in every city, u have the good and the bad people,the rich and the poor,the educated and the illiterates and the list goes on.so,yes the poor,the uneducated,the dregs of the society will always prey on the weak and the defenseless of their immediate environment.have u asked yourself why these muggings always had to happen in areas mostly inhabited by the poor and the perpetrators are always the dregs of the society.when they're enlightened,their means of livelihood improved upon, then their mindsets will begin to change.it's just like the case of the boko boys up in northern Nigeria for example.or the case of pervasive homophobia being witnessed in Nigeria at the moment.it's a phase and it'll pass .

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by beryl04(m): 12:15am On Nov 16, 2013
@rigormotis
Besides,that your football fans analogy or should i say account does not add up, cos if u,ve been following this particular thread,u'll notice that that issue had been dealt with by Link106 ,when she kind of explained how a straight male dominated sports like football could be used to fuel homophobia just like straight male dominated politics of our time or the African-American rap movement of the US.the rappers in some if not most of their songs debase the women folk and gays and in effect fuels domestic violence against women and homophobia.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by kandiikane(m): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sagamite:

What moronic questions did you ask?

You picked race when I asked you to state your "facts".

The fact is that based on your few posts that I have addressed, you are thick.

You are a person.

Marriage is a union of gender and love. So in that cultural terms, homosexual coupling is deviant.

That is by the way. The homosexual desire is deviant.

Typical rants of illiterate fucktards! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"Your mates are talking money". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just like any gutter urchin on the streets of Africa will say. Their mentality and measure of success is strictly based on money. grin grin grin grin

Hoodrat mentality, ho-rat personality. grin grin grin grin

And by the way, I can buy your dumb arssse. But that us besides the point. grin

Ediot, you just shot yourself in the foot. Goat, who brought money in this issue? A village champion calling someone illitrate because he has access to the internet cafe is quite entertaining. Lol, you can buy me? You must be high on smoked grass. Chicken shyt talking big, abi? Abeg, joor! Find your level, i guess you can just about afford a girl from your village. Try there. Buy me? Haa, you cannot even afford you.

I am just one of those 'dirty skanky hos' even your future generation will not be able to afford.

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
kandiikane:

Ediot, you just shot yourself in the foot. Goat, who brought money in this issue? A village champion calling someone illitrate because he has access to the internet cafe is quite entertaining. Lol, you can buy me? You must be high on smoked grass. Chicken shyt talking big, abi? Abeg, joor! Find your level, i guess you can just about afford a girl from your village. Try there. Buy me? Haa, you cannot even afford you.

I am just one of those 'dirty skanky hos' even your future generation will not be able to afford.

Shut up, person!

Why will I want to buy a dirty skanky ho? grin grin grin grin grin

A disturbed and lost child with piercing all over her face? And you are talking about someone else smoking grass? Is that not what your hoodrat circle do? grin

I have spoken about fucktards like you before: grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1425962/lg-officer-fighting-civilian-bribery/1#17907449

Achievementless ediots always talking about "your mates". grin grin grin

Skank!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by GSKing: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
^STOP DERAILING PLEASE!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by panafrican(m): 3:23am On Nov 17, 2013
A gay refugee from an African country where people are jailed for being a homosexual does qualify for asylum, the EU rules
The dirty brainwashed slow are getting out. GOOD RIDDANCE ! angry
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by kandiikane(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2013
Sagamite:

Shut up, person!

Why will I want to buy a dirty skanky ho? grin grin grin grin grin

A disturbed and lost child with piercing all over her face? And you are talking about someone else smoking grass? Is that not what your hoodrat circle do? grin

I have spoken about fucktards like you before: grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1425962/lg-officer-fighting-civilian-bribery/1#17907449

Achievementless ediots always talking about "your mates". grin grin grin

Skank!

Chai, see this contradictory fool. Did you not mention how you can buy me? Opps, I forgot you are an illiterate!
Aye saga, send me your bank details so I can dash you a pound. Buy yourself some toothpaste atleast, I understand your white masters have not been paying you for all that tongue phucking you've been doing. Delirious goat! You have nothing to do with your life but concern yourself with buttphucking and arguing with someone young enough to be your great granddaughter. Are you not ready to die yet you balding shyt? grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by elrony(m): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2013
^^^^... grin

That's some verbal molestation up there..lol grin

Sagamite..over to u!!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
kandiikane:

Chai, see this contradictory fool. Did you not mention how you can buy me? Opps, I forgot you are an illiterate!
Aye saga, send me your bank details so I can dash you a pound. Buy yourself some toothpaste atleast, I understand your white masters have not been paying you for all that tongue phucking you've been doing. Delirious goat! You have nothing to do with your life but concern yourself with buttphucking and arguing with someone young enough to be your great granddaughter. Are you not ready to die yet you balding shyt? grin

Skanky ho, anyone can buy you. That is the point.

You already said do it on the streets. That is cheap and for AIDS seeking people.

And, No, you can be my great, great, great grand daughter. But you are not well brought up to have respect. grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by elrony(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
^^^^ grin

Sagamite strikes again!!: grin...#jaw breaker
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by kandiikane(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sagamite:

Skanky ho, anyone can buy you. That is the point.

You already said do it on the streets. That is cheap and for AIDS seeking people.

And, No, you can be my great, great, great grand daughter. But you are not well brought up to have respect. grin

Oh, no hun, I was brought up with respect and class but only to deserving people, not useless old fools like you who just do not want to acknowledge they are old. They rather come online feeling funky with their neverending pregnancy and balding head looking like crazed vultures. Mid life crisis- no this one is end life crisis. Aids? This negro is fingering azzholes and he is talking about aids? Did you not know it is very likely that you are even infected? Yes, maybe anyone can buy me but that is anyone who can afford to and the price tag is something you just cannot afford.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
kandiikane:
Oh, no hun, I was brought up with respect and class but only to deserving people, not useless old fools like you who just do not want to acknowledge they are old. They rather come online feeling funky with their neverending pregnancy and balding head looking like a crazed vultures. Mid life crisis- no this one is end life crisis. Aids? This negro is fingering azzholes and he is talking about aids? Did you not know it is very likely that you are even infected? Yes, maybe anyone can buy me but that is anyone who can afford to and the price tag is something you just cannot afford.

No, you were brought up to look like a ho and speak like a hoodrat.

Class is not something to be associated with you, be it in behaviour or in education. grin

Classy women are not the type to pierce their face like a hoodrat, talkless of speaking like a pure skank.

It is hoodrats and street skanks like you that are vulnerable to infections. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are cheap and classless, so "No" I will never buy you. grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by kandiikane(m): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sagamite:

No, you were brought up to look like a ho and speak like a hoodrat.

Class is not something to be associated with you, be it in behaviour or in education. grin

Classy women are not the type to pierce their face like a hoodrat, talkless of speaking like a pure skank.

It is hoodrats and street skanks like you that are vulnerable to infections. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are cheap and classless, so "No" I will never buy you. grin

You are really an ediot. You should have just stayed in your village rather than venture out because you are an embarrassment. You cannot comprehend simple english. The point here is, you just cannot afford me that is why you cannot/will not buy me. Ok, let me explain it to you in the way you understand since we have obviously established you are a broke negro. It's like that tasty £2.56 bread you eye at a shop but can only afford the 99p bread so you just don't bother. It is not your level. Men like you wish women like me were hos, just for the simple fact that we are on a higher class and level than you. I completely understand your fantasy but you can only wish.

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
kandiikane:

You are really an ediot. You should have just stayed in your village rather than venture out because you are an embarrassment. You cannot comprehend simple english. The point here is, you just cannot afford me that is why you cannot/will not buy me. Ok, let me explain it to you in the way you understand since we have obviously established you are a broke negro. It's like that tasty £2.56 bread you eye at a shop but can only afford the 99p bread so you just don't bother. It is not your level. Men like you wish women like me were hos, just for the simple fact that we are on a higher class and level than you. I completely understand your fantasy but you can only wish.

You are a person!

You are the one that lacks comprehension.

The point there is that you are a backstreet hoodrat skank that is probably £5 a go.

I can afford that over and over again, I am just not interested as I have good taste and I don't want AIDS. It sure is not my level, my level is higher than that, I leave that to your hoodrat yardie boys that like hoodrat girls with piercings all over their face and AIDS between their legs. grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by kandiikane(m): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You are the one that lacks comprehension.

The point there is that you are a backstreet hoodrat skank that is probably £5 a go.

I can afford that over and over again, I am just not interested as I have good taste and I don't want AIDS. It sure is not my level, my level is higher than that, I leave that to your hoodrat yardie boys that like hoodrat girls with piercings all over their face and AIDS between their legs. grin

Lol@ good taste. Sagafucktard, you don't even know what good taste is. You think having a hairline that starts at the back of your head is 'good taste'? You have to save up for 3days just to afford a 99p bread so how can you afford £5. You are indeed a crazed balding goat. What is 'yardie'? As you can see, yardie is not in my vocabulary. I live in a nice quiet area and I don't come across it. I don't know any hoodrat boys but I do know some successful men that can employ your crusty azz. Maybe, allow you to guard their dogs but I can't promise because you're not really worth shyt.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
kandiikane:
Lol@ good taste. Sagafucktard, you don't even know what good taste is. You think having a hairline that starts at the back of your head is 'good taste'? You have to save up for 3days just to afford a 99p bread so how can you afford £5. You are indeed a crazed balding goat. What is 'yardie'? As you can see, yardie is not in my vocabulary. I live in a nice quiet area and I don't come across it. I don't know any hoodrat boys but I do know some successful men that can employ your crusty azz. Maybe, allow you to guard their dogs but I can't promise because you're not really worth shyt.

You are a person!

A girl with piercings all over her face and a hoodrat attitude claims not to know Yardies and she lives in a nice area? grin

Biatch, are you reetarded?

What do you regard as successful men? "My mates" that are rich off selling drugs? grin grin grin

Stuupid skank! All those ex-convicts shaggging you and giving you peanuts are not regarded as successful in my world. grin

Nor are they seen as bad boys because they prance around with pitbull dogs on your council estate. grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by kandiikane(m): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

A girl with piercings all over her face and a hoodrat attitude claims not to know Yardies and she lives in a nice area? grin

Biatch, are you reetarded?

What do you regard as successful men? "My mates" that are rich off selling drugs? grin grin grin

Stuupid skank! All those ex-convicts shaggging you and giving you peanuts are not regarded as successful in my world. grin

Nor are they seen as bad boys because they prance around with pitbull dogs on your council estate. grin

Lmfaoo! See, what I meant by you wish I was a ho. Correction, I don't do drugs so I do not know any drug dealers and no, I do not get shagged by ex convicts. I am sure you know alot about convicts because your anuz has been destroyed by them just for a slice of bread.. Since you know alot about yardies, why don't you explain to me what it means. I can understand your frustration and you wish I lived in a council estate like you. People like you are the main reason why I made sure i don't live anywhere near a council estate. I don't want to be associated with people beneath me. Continue finngering your masters maybe one day you will save enough to move out to a nicer place. Be nice and clean up so I can convince my friends to employ you. Help you save for that nice home you desperately need.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
abeg forget all these insults jor. different point of veiw is part of living and it makes interesting arguments......when another person doesnt see your point no use insulting

you guys are both versed in diverse topics from you posts and should know better

@sagamite...i will be in the UK this xmass..which part of london do you still

dont get it twisted folks i still dont like gays....i would change one of i could...but since i cant i will just expreess my veiws and leave......no use killing urself over this ish

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Putin Signs Law Mandating Twitter, Facebook, Others To Open Offices In Russia / 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics / Global Network Of Sadistic Monkey Torture Exposed By BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.