Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU (29652 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Detailed Analysis Of The Russian-ukrainian's Imbroglio And The Eu's Part In It / Afrikaner Family File For Asylum In U.s Citing Racism In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 18, 2013
rigormortis: abeg forget all these insults jor. different point of veiw is part of living and it makes interesting arguments......when another person doesnt see your point no use insulting

you guys are both versed in diverse topics from you posts and should know better

@sagamite...i will be in the UK this xmass..which part of london do you still

dont get it twisted folks i still dont like gays....i would change one of i could...but since i cant i will just expreess my veiws and leave......no use killing urself over this ish
No one really cares indeed! You can hook up with whoever you wish, however you wish & wherever you wish.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
kandiikane:
Lmfaoo! See, what I meant by you wish I was a ho. Correction, I don't do drugs so I do not know any drug dealers and no, I do not get shagged by ex convicts. I am sure you know alot about convicts because your anuz has been destroyed by them just for a slice of bread.. Since you know alot about yardies, why don't you explain to me what it means. I can understand your frustration and you wish I lived in a council estate like you. People like you are the main reason why I made sure i don't live anywhere near a council estate. I don't want to be associated with people beneath me. Continue finngering your masters maybe one day you will save enough to move out to a nicer place. Be nice and clean up so I can convince my friends to employ you. Help you save for that nice home you desperately need.

person, I don't think you are a ho. I know you are a skanky ho.

How can a skanky and classless hoodrat living in the hood full of single mothers (which she would soon join) and who thinks money is the measure of success claim not to know any drug dealers? How can she claim she is not shaggged by henched ex-convicts?

Which classy area would allow a skank with piercing all over her face to live in their neighbourhood?
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by lynk106: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
rigormortis:

dont get it twisted folks i still dont like gays....i would change one of i could...but since i cant i will just expreess my veiws and leave......no use killing urself over this ish

The word is called Tolerance wink
It's what distinguishes a civilized person from a barbarian orangutan like sagamite.

Same thing that happened with interracial marriage is what will happen with gay marriage. Mark my words.

abi interracial marriage was the "unnatural" "immoral" act decades ago. Where couples of different races were treated as criminals because it was illegal for people of different races to marry. (not that it wasn't going on behind closed doors ROTFLMAO).

All the arguments against interracial relationships decades ago, are almost exactly the same arguments homophobes use against homosexual relationships. HAHAHA
People will use all sort of stupid illogical arguments to argue for their bigoted beliefs. It's ridiculous.

unnatural ko, deviant ni. next time you see an interracial or gay couple. I hope the fool gets a heart attack. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by lynk106: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
rigormortis:
now consider this..........

gay parents have just violated the right of the baby in that he/she wasn't consulted if he/she would like to be under parents that are a deviation from the societal norm

when the baby is older..lets say now a teen and in school...everywhere he/she looks there are hetero sex couples picnicking ...having a nice time and he goes home to two grown men....kissing and shagggging

he goes to school and other kids ridicule his family

he has no sense of father/mother figure..........most kids have a form of healthy Oedipus complex then they outgrow it, but this kid is just left to himself to make sense of what is going on around him in a harsh world.

This is EXACTLY the same kind of stupid arguments they used to make interracial marriages illegal until 1950s. If you hate gays, just come out and say so instead of pretending to "feel bad" for their family or kids.
It is hateful people like you that cause suffering for the poor children. If memory serves me right, there was a cheerios commercial last month that featured a bi-racial child in US and there was an out pour of anger from racist people who didn't want whites mixing with blacks. Imagine how many racist people died of heart attack after Obama (a product of white and black mix) became president. grin
I pray for the day we will have a gay president in America.

Why are you feigning concern that the children will be ridiculed when it is homophobic people like YOU that are actually the one who will be victimizing these children and ridiculing them. you make no sense.

Those children will grow up and they will be the ones to help promote gay rights in the world.

Washington DC has 10% population LGBT. you must be a fool to believe that gay people cannot picnic with their families in America. One of my own university professors is a married gay with adopted son and they visit campus very frequently. Not everyone in America is a homophobic like you. There are 14 states (and counting) that have already VOTED for gay marriage. Including my state. Illinois joined the list this weekend. Hawaii joined the list 2 weeks ago!! The tide is turning and changing very fast!!

If you live in the south of USA where homophobia and general poverty,illiteracy and intolerance reigns (they were also the last to abolish jim crow laws, anti-miscegenation laws etc. KKK still exists there) then you need to come up to northern USA to see that homosexual relationships is accepted WIDELY. Just as much as interracial relationships. ex.Maine's democrat candidate for Governor has announced that he is gay.
Bill Clinton was first to appoint gays to congress and since then, we have had many gay politicians.
This is one reason I vote democrat/progressive.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
lynk106:

The word is called Tolerance wink
It's what distinguishes a civilized person from a barbarian orangutan like sagamite.

Same thing that happened with interracial marriage is what will happen with gay marriage. Mark my words.

abi interracial marriage was the "unnatural" "immoral" act decades ago. Where couples of different races were treated as criminals because it was illegal for people of different races to marry. (not that it wasn't going on behind closed doors ROTFLMAO).

All the arguments against interracial relationships decades ago, are almost exactly the same arguments homophobes use against homosexual relationships. HAHAHA
People will use all sort of stupid illogical arguments to argue for their bigoted beliefs. It's ridiculous.

unnatural ko, deviant ni. next time you see an interracial or gay couple. I hope the fool gets a heart attack. grin

You are a person!

Cretin, since when did deviancy become comparable to racism?

Do you think I am as daft as Scun to try that moronic and cheap piggy-back with?

person! The ho called kandikane had tried that before without success. Next time, you fucktards use your brains and stop vomitting moronic platitudes you have been fed.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by lynk106: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
does mixing races sound "natural" to you? FOOL. you are the expert on naturalness so you should know. what a monkey.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by lynk106: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Even Hitler knew that mixing races wasn't natural. hence the "clean race" or Aryan.
and guess what, he also didn't think homosexuality was natural. hahaha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_homosexuals_in_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Holocaust

Upon the rise of Adolf Hitler, gay men and, to a lesser extent, lesbians, were two of the numerous groups targeted by the Nazi Party and were ultimately among Holocaust victims. Beginning in 1933, gay organizations were banned, scholarly books about homosexuality, and sexuality in general, were burned, and homosexuals within the Nazi Party itself were murdered. The Gestapo compiled lists of homosexuals, who were compelled to sexually conform to the "German norm."... It was not until the 1980s that governments began to acknowledge this episode, and not until 2002 that the German government apologized to the gay community.[2] This period still provokes controversy, however. In 2005, the European Parliament adopted a resolution on the Holocaust which included the persecution of homosexuals.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
lynk106: does mixing races sound "natural" to you? FOOL. you are the expert on naturalness so you should know. what a monkey.

You are a person!

Before I educate you, have you grasp the meaning of "natural" in the first place or you are just trying to waste my time again?
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by lynk106: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
"...27 January 2005, the sixtieth anniversary of the liberation of Nazi Germany's death camp at Auschwitz-Birkenau, where a combined total of up to 1.5 million Jews, Roma, Poles, Russians and prisoners of various other nationalities, and homosexuals, were murdered, is not only a major occasion for European citizens to remember and condemn the enormous horror and tragedy of the Holocaust, but also for addressing the disturbing rise in anti-Semitism, and especially anti-Semitic incidents, in Europe, and for learning anew the wider lessons about the dangers of victimising people on the basis of race, ethnic origin, religion, social classification, politics or se.xual orientation...."

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by lynk106: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
weren't you comparing homosexuality to pedophilia?
Should I be the one to tell you that homosexuality used to be compared to interracial mixing less than 60 yrs ago? grin
sex between people of different races was called "miscegenation" and it was ILLEGAL. They compared interracial relationships to cross-breeding! hahaha They even used scienceto explain why people shouldn't mix races. grin

Here is what the experts on "Naturalness" have to say:

Of course, miscegenation (sex between people of different races) is not a natural occurrence. Evolution would have been impossible if every evolutionary experiment had been short-circuited by cross-breeding. Nature’s urge toward higher and more complex life forms has demanded that subspecies remain genetically isolated until all possibility of genetic admixture has been removed. Even though such isolation of the various human subspecies from one another has not been of sufficient length to ensure the impossibility of genetic admixture, it has ensured the existence of deep-seated psychological barriers which, under natural conditions, prevent miscegenation.

When these natural conditions are disrupted and distorted, however, unnatural sexual activities such as homosexuality and miscegenation have been known to result. Just as bulls have been known to mount mares, and St. Bernard dogs have tried to mate with Chihuahuas when forced into close confinement and deprived of their natural environment, so Whites have copulated with Negroes in similar circumstances. It is the disruption of the White man’s natural environment and the dehumanization of his society and culture, therefore, which the Jews and their collaborators in the news and entertainment media have consistently worked for in order to encourage racial mixing.
Cause . . .

Cause . . .

This campaign began at least as early as 1967, when 16 U.S. states still had laws against miscegenation. In that year Jewish director/producer Stanley Kramer brought out the film Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner, starring Katherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy as a couple whose daughter begins an affair with a Negro. The aim of the film was clear and since has been admitted. It was designed as an “educational film” for White Americans: after seeing their on-screen heroes, Tracy and Hepburn, surrendering their White daughter to a Black male, they would feel less compunction in doing the same.

http://www.toqonline.com/blog/miscegenation-the-morality-of-death/

According to these experts, mixed marriages became more common due to brainwashing by jewish media. hahahaha we were "forced" against our wishes to accept mixed race relationships. grin grin
same dumb arguments.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
lynk106: weren't you comparing homosexuality to pedophilia?
Should I be the one to tell you that homosexuality used to be compared to interracial mixing less than 60 yrs ago? grin
sex between people of different races was called "miscegenation" and it was ILLEGAL. They compared interracial relationships to cross-breeding! hahaha They even used scienceto explain why people shouldn't mix races. grin

Here is what the experts on "Naturalness" have to say:

Of course, miscegenation (sex between people of different races) is not a natural occurrence. Evolution would have been impossible if every evolutionary experiment had been short-circuited by cross-breeding. Nature’s urge toward higher and more complex life forms has demanded that subspecies remain genetically isolated until all possibility of genetic admixture has been removed. Even though such isolation of the various human subspecies from one another has not been of sufficient length to ensure the impossibility of genetic admixture, it has ensured the existence of deep-seated psychological barriers which, under natural conditions, prevent miscegenation. (hahhaha here the psychological aversion to interracial relationships was blamed on nature and biology rather than racism!... talkless of homophobia)

When these natural conditions are disrupted and distorted, however, unnatural sexual activities such as homosexuality and miscegenation have been known to result. Just as bulls have been known to mount mares, and St. Bernard dogs have tried to mate with Chihuahuas when forced into close confinement and deprived of their natural environment, so Whites have copulated with Negroes in similar circumstances. It is the disruption of the White man’s natural environment and the dehumanization of his society and culture, therefore, which the Jews and their collaborators in the news and entertainment media have consistently worked for in order to encourage racial mixing.
Cause . . .

Cause . . .

This campaign began at least as early as 1967, when 16 U.S. states still had laws against miscegenation. In that year Jewish director/producer Stanley Kramer brought out the film Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner, starring Katherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy as a couple whose daughter begins an affair with a Negro. The aim of the film was clear and since has been admitted. It was designed as an “educational film” for White Americans: after seeing their on-screen heroes, Tracy and Hepburn, surrendering their White daughter to a Black male, they would feel less compunction in doing the same.

http://www.toqonline.com/blog/miscegenation-the-morality-of-death/

According to these experts, mixed marriages became more common due to brainwashing by jewish media. hahahaha we were "forced" against our wishes to accept mixed race relationships. grin grin
same dumb arguments.

You are a person homosexual.

What makes homosexuality comparable to race?

What makes homosexuality incomparable to paedophilia?
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by lynk106: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
http://bruni.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/03/08/abcs-gay-wednesdays/

well, better turn off your TV.
with popular TV shows like "Modern Family" that features gay couple with an adopted child, Americans will soon be brainwashed to accept gay marriages.
hahaha too late. 14 states (including mine) have already been brainwashed. Gay marriage is legal in my state cool cool
we've been brainwashed to see it as NATURAL.
just as the Jews have brainwashed us to see mixed race marriages as natural. with their propaganda movies like "guess who's coming to dinner" hahahahaha
whites and blacks are "cross-breeding" all over america.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by lynk106: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
Evolution would have been impossible if every evolutionary experiment had been short-circuited by cross-breeding. Nature’s urge toward higher and more complex life forms has demanded that subspecies remain genetically isolated until all possibility of genetic admixture has been removed. Even though such isolation of the various human subspecies from one another has not been of sufficient length to ensure the impossibility of genetic admixture, it has ensured the existence of deep-seated psychological barriers which, under natural conditions, prevent miscegenation.

how dare the media brainwash us to remove the NATURAL "psychological" barriers we were born with!!
the natural psychological racism, homophobia and religious bigotry that is biological and genetically wired. grin grin

under natural conditions our biological psychological barriers will prevent miscegenation (sex between people of different races) afterall. grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
lynk106: http://bruni.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/03/08/abcs-gay-wednesdays/

well, better turn off your TV.
with popular TV shows like "Modern Family" that features gay couple with an adopted child, Americans will soon be brainwashed to accept gay marriages.
hahaha too late. 14 states (including mine) have already been brainwashed. Gay marriage is legal in my state cool cool
we've been brainwashed to see it as NATURAL.
just as the Jews have brainwashed us to see mixed race marriages as natural. with their propaganda movies like "guess who's coming to dinner" hahahahaha
whites and blacks are "cross-breeding" all over america.

person keep dreaming.

We have this in abundance:

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by lynk106: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
maybe we should start lynching these black males for sleeping with white women again

of course white males will not be lynched for sleeping with people of other races. Just wrist slap will be enouogh. just as lesbians also are not persecuted as much as their gay counterparts. The logic is very ridiculous hahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
lynk106:

how dare the media brainwash us to remove the NATURAL "psychological" barriers we were born with!!
the natural psychological racism, homophobia and religious bigotry that is biological and genetically wired. grin grin

under natural conditions our biological psychological barriers will prevent miscegenation (sex between people of different races) afterall. grin

Continue being an enraged homosexual.

Let me tell you a secret: "Your rage wouldn't change anything in Nigeria". grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by lynk106: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
well, considering Nigeria was still trying to stone a woman to death in 2002 for adultery. Of course we are always 200 yrs behind developed countries in our barbarism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amina_Lawal

Amina Lawal was offered Asylum to the west. Even south america (brazil) offered her asylum.
Guess what? Look at the title of this topic. Lightbulb moment for you huh. What do you think this topic is about?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
lynk106: well, considering Nigeria was still trying to stone a woman to death in 2002 for adultery. Of course we are always 200 yrs behind developed countries in our barbarism.

Amina Lawal was offered Asylum to the west. Even south america (brazil) offered her asylum.
Guess what? Look at the title of this topic. Lightbulb moment for you huh. What do you think this topic is about?

You are a person!

The title is good news and something worth celebrating.

I have always been an advocate of that policy. Works fine for me. grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by lynk106: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by lynk106: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

The title is good news and something worth celebrating.

I have always been an advocate of that policy. Works fine for me. grin

good. so why u whining like a dying goat on this thread?
now, hop off.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by lynk106: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
lynk106: well, considering Nigeria was still trying to stone a woman to death in 2002 for adultery. Of course we are always 200 yrs behind developed countries in our barbarism.

This is one of the reasons why women are generally more sympathetic to gay rights (and even lesbian rights) than men. we know what persecution looks like. Or maybe why jews were sympathetic to black rights. they had experienced worse in Europe. grin

if the woman is not being stoned to death, she is being accused of witchcraft.
when Europe put witchcraft behind them in the stone age, hundreds of years ago, Africa is still clinging to it.
even so called educated politicians (a whole governor) in 2013!!
https://www.nairaland.com/1506229/enugu-gov-family-disowns-first
imagine, a whole governor claiming his wife gave him cancer from witchcraft.
even children are killed in Nigeria for witchcraft. women and children.
Thank God I am in America and THank God for forums like this to spread the world and let people know that Nigeria is still in the stone age.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
lynk106:
good. so why u whining like a dying goat on this thread?
now, hop off.

You are a person!

Why didn't you bother reading people's position before busting on the thread like a frustrated, raving lunatic homo? grin grin grin

You think your whining and posting of pictures will give you changes in Nigeria? grin

Better vamoose from Nigeria if you want to live an openly homosexual life and want to stop lying you are not an homosexual. grin grin grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by lynk106: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
maybe we need a eugenics movement in Nigeria. sterilize and stuff in an incendiary,all persons with below 60 point IQ like this fool ^. Then maybe we'll see a measure of progress for the country.
Africa's is a case of too many dolts roaming around. witchcraft causing cancer, shower curing AIDS. R[size=1pt].[/size]ape curing homosexuality. What won't we hear?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by 2sa2: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
GSKing:
Give me a quaran quote to back up this quoted post above!
dumb
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by 2sa2: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
Johnpaul88: You have no idea how i'll live my life. It's still young though, so i think i have plenty of time to figure out how everything will work out. But all i want is happiness and enjoyment!
Enjoyment with a fellow man shocked, devil baptize u
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by 2sa2: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
Johnpaul88: Go to the embassy of whatever country you want to seek asylum to. They'll have all the information you need
Have you also told him that the circumference of his butt hole Will be checked undecided
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
2sa2: Enjoyment with a fellow man shocked, devil baptize u
Yes with my fellow guy!
Nothing is better than being true to oneself. Being with my guy gives me the satisfaction and enjoyment nothing else gives me

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
lynk106: maybe we need a eugenics movement in Nigeria. sterilize and stuff in an incendiary,all persons with below 60 point IQ like this fool ^. Then maybe we'll see a measure of progress for the country.
Africa's is a case of too many dolts roaming around. witchcraft causing cancer, shower curing AIDS. R[size=1pt].[/size]ape curing homosexuality. What won't we hear?

You are a person!

It seems you are descendicidal!

Based on your suggestion, Nigerians will want to sterilize you based on your IQ and Homosexuality.

Your IQ is reflected by your idiocy of talking about AIDS despite being a homosexual. grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
2sa2: Have you also told him that the circumference of his butt hole Will be checked undecided
He'll also find out if that is necessary once he gets to the embassy.

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by beryl04(m): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person homosexual.

What makes homosexuality comparable to race?

What makes homosexuality incomparable to paedophilia?

Ediaat,you're arguing with your ar.se.she's a straight woman,mor.ron.

Oya,try again...this time around with your brain or what's left of it.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
beryl04:

Ediaat,you're arguing with your ar.se.she's a straight woman,mor.ron.

Oya,try again...this time around with your brain or what's left of it.

You are a person!

Yeah, right! Very straight.

Bloody poof! grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by 2sa2: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2013
lynk106: does mixing races sound "natural" to you? FOOL. you are the expert on naturalness so you should know. what a monkey.
to you mixed race should be termed unatural like fagotry, how dumb can you really get? Just when i heard i had heard the worst. You are doomed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Mali President Bah Ndaw, Prime Minister Moctar Ouane Resign / 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics / Global Network Of Sadistic Monkey Torture Exposed By BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.