Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone (13825 Views)

Tecno Phantom A3 Specs / Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! / The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by mrcassanova(m): 6:08am On Nov 08, 2013
If you are very conversant with Infolodge, you will know we have been following up updates for tecno since inception. On Tecno Mobile Official Facebook page, they decided to give Loyal fans a sneak peek of what they should expect from the upcoming Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone.
They join in the steps of Mobile Giants – Samsung by following up several updates to their existing mobile Phone ranges. Check out Some specifications off the upcoming Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone.

6.0″ Capacitive HD Touchscreen
3.75G Network capability
1.5GHz Quad Core Processor
16GB ROM + 1 GB RAM
13MP + 8MP (Rear and Front camera)
Facebook, Whatsapp, Palmchat etc
Dual Sim Capability
Access to 1,000,000 + apps

Full Specifications Not Yet Available.

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Brunel(m): 6:10am On Nov 08, 2013
tecno leading the way
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by RoyalRoy(m): 6:14am On Nov 08, 2013
The camera will be something to look forward to. 8mp secondary cam?

Now that's a real good add.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 08, 2013
Hope it will be better than A2 in thickness. A2 is bulky. Since they decided to increase the ROM,why not the RAM also.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by johnwizey: 6:17am On Nov 08, 2013
Nice product BTW, wu has got tecno L3 or M3 for sale?
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by mrcassanova(m): 6:29am On Nov 08, 2013
Rudebwoy: Hope it will be better than A2 in thickness. A2 is bulky. Since they decided to increase the ROM,why not the RAM also.

Looks slimmer tho.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Lagusta(m): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2013
Eheeen, now they are talking!!!

Could've made it 2Gb RAM though.....
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Defaramade(m): 6:34am On Nov 08, 2013
Brunel: tecno leading the way
in your village abi...

5 Likes

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Defaramade(m): 6:36am On Nov 08, 2013
If tecno put 1gig ram in this phablet it means they want to be stagnant & don't want to progress
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by gustav25: 6:47am On Nov 08, 2013
Hmmm nice.......but still enjoying ma s2 with 32gig rom running android 4.3

2 Likes

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:08am On Nov 08, 2013
Defaramade: If tecno put 1gig ram in this phablet it means they want to be stagnant & don't want to progress

ive told u guys naw, it appears that these tecno pple bought bought the 1gb ram modules at a very large quantity for dirt cheap price from some manufacturer. until they finish using it and higher ram prices have reduced before they will step up grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

u no even happy say dem don use all the 512mb wey dem get for storage finish grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by psalmdave(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2013
If it had 512 ram,na problem,1 gig Ram na still problem........2,3 etc gig Ram will also be a problem definitely bbe a problem.....

Have u guys heard any rumors bout ASUU strikegrin
This days wey google no dey current again embarassed
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Osgilliat(m): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2013
My fellow nigerians dont be deceive with numbers when it comes to camera...numbers doesnt count.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Defaramade(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2013
4llerbuntu:

ive told u guys naw, it appears that these tecno pple bought bought the 1gb ram modules at a very large quantity for dirt cheap price from some manufacturer. until they finish using it and higher ram prices have reduced before they will step up grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

u no even happy say dem don use all the 512mb wey dem get for storage finish grin grin
Lolz, who tell u say dem don use all dia 512mb?? Check tecno D7 na 512 mb in get.

1 Like

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by texazzpete(m): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2013
You do not need sneak peeks to know what's coming.

Mediatek hasn't released their next generation of SoCs, so ALL their next few phones will ship with the Mediatek 6589 chipset first seen in the A+. No sense in loading a budget device with > 1GB RAM.

They aren't gonna release a 1080p screen device in Nigeria just yet. Their phones only impress in the budget range and there's little value in putting in the more expensive screen.

There's little sense in anyone buying this A3 over the smaller phones already out there. 6 inches will be massive, and I doubt they are anywhere near as good as the likes of Samsung in slimming down bezels.

If you've already got a decent tecno phone, use your head and wait for a few months. The next gen Mediatek chipset will be rolling out around end of the year, and should show up in tecno phones by early next year. Likely they'll be shipping with Android 4.4.

Such a shame that nearly all the tecno news on nairaland starts with "tecno releases new phone Axxx". I'd love to see more news about software upgrades to Android 4.3, for example. I'm not sure why they don't just stick with Stock Android instead of their mediocre launcher.

2 Likes

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by krugar07(m): 11:18am On Nov 08, 2013
Osgilliat: My fellow nigerians dont be deceive with numbers when it comes to camera...numbers doesnt count.
all this 8mp ffc sh¡t is just marketing gimmicks. 13mp camera with a small crap sensor dat cant even stand against the ONE's 4mp ultrapixel. now they might say wats wit nokia and 41mp pureview if number of pixels dosnt determine quality. answer that for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by mutvy: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
The only tecno phone that l can buy now must have full HD display and the software must be upgradeable,l can't continue to buy phones whose software become obsolete in a very short time.TECNO,can you hear me?
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by gustav25: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Shay na una and ur type been d say to hell with Samsung upgrades.....now u are seeing the truth......every one or two months u have to buy a new device with d same specs
mutvy: The only tecno phone that l can buy now must have full HD display and the software must be upgradeable,l can't continue to buy phones whose software become obsolete in a very short time.TECNO,can you hear me?
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
1gb ram on a 6inch phab?? nonsense..this is 2013 goin to 2014

if na tht same 13mp and 8mp wey dey a2 them put here, i weep..

no ota update still?? nw wey 4.4 kit Kat wan boom in??

16gb rom isn't new, or are they just realising it??

nothing fancy here.. just a company tht dosnt wanna do something unique...

NOTE: I DON'T HAVE ANY BEEF WITH TECNO USERS,, I ONLY HAVE BEEF WITH THE STAGNANT COMPANY..

2 Likes

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by psalmdave(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
mutvy: The only tecno phone that l can buy now must have full HD display and the software must be upgradeable,l can't continue to buy phones whose software become obsolete in a very short time.TECNO,can you hear me?
what made u to be buying Tecno PHONES not phone at the first place
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by ibietela2(m): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
gustav25: Hmmm nice.......but still enjoying ma s2 with 32gig rom running android 4.3

Big fat LIE

1 Like

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by gustav25: 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
ibietela2:

Big fat LIE

1 Like

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
ibietela2:

Big fat LIE
ITS TRUE.. s2 has a 32gb rom...

and a 4.3 custom rom...
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by gustav25: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
please lecture him more....s2 has 8gb ROM version'16gb version and 32gb version
deejay_harry1: ITS TRUE.. s2 has a 32gb rom...

and a 4.3 custom rom...
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by samistry(m): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Stl using my phantomA. Am a fan of their product but at this stage I must confess its bcoming annoyin. Hw many phones now yet No 4g lte nor gorillla screen.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by nani667: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
samistry: Stl using my phantomA. Am a fan of their product but at this stage I must confess its bcoming annoyin. Hw many phones now yet No 4g lte nor gorillla screen.

4G ? Gorilla screen...? if you want all that go buy Samsung Na....you can't expect their phones to be cheap and still dey expect Gorilla screen and 4G.....

2 Likes

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by lordZOUGA(m): 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
The lack of 4G is not particular to tecno devices. Almost all Chinese devices has this deficiency. Something about lack 4G in China or something of that nature.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by samistry(m): 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Merely voicing my opinion which I remember I hv a right to do.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by samistry(m): 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Make we see hw d full specs of diz one go be
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by texazzpete(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
samistry: Stl using my phantomA. Am a fan of their product but at this stage I must confess its bcoming annoyin. Hw many phones now yet No 4g lte nor gorillla screen.

4G LTE for a phone to be sold in emerging markets that do not have ubiquitous 4G LTE networks?

Think about how crazy that sounds.

1 Like

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by krugar07(m): 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
gustav25: --
thought as much that it wont be the international variant .
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by mrdrizzy(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
i gotta be honest if dis device comes in from tecno..den d respect will be given to dem .dis is non doubt a flagship device frm tecno..good job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Android One And Android Go Edition / Checkout The Best Features Of The New Android P (pistachio) OS. (PIX) / Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.