Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone (13838 Views)

Tecno Phantom A3 Specs / Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! / The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by mrcassanova(m): 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
mr.drizzy:
i gotta be honest if dis device comes in from tecno..den d respect will be given to dem .dis is non doubt a flagship device frm tecno..good job

Seriously I acknowledge their good works but the phone doesn't appeal to me much.. The best android device I like best is the Sony xperia Z.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Acidosis(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
How much? N15K?
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Ichel: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
All diz monthly release by techno don tire/confuse me. I no knw d one 2 buy again. In hanks anuku voice #i giv up techno

1 Like

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Ichel: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Acidosis: How much? N15K?
15k 4 diz? Wat joint do u smoke guy cuz i need sum. Wen its released, i guess itz gon be around 50-60k
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Obrizzy(m): 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
johnwizey: Nice product BTW, wu has got tecno L3 or M3 for sale?
I got an m3 for sale just a month old I'll gv u d whose accessories for 12k call or whatsapp me o
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by texazzpete(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ich_el:
15k 4 diz? Wat joint do u smoke guy cuz i need sum. Wen its released, i guess itz gon be around 50-60k

Anyone buying the phone for that price needs to be beaten over the head with a cudgel. Inferior specs than even the year old Galaxy S3 which is faster, has better build quality and is guaranteed updates to Android 4.4 at a minimum. You can probably buy the SGS3 for that same price.

1 Like

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Acidosis(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ich_el:

You need to visit Alibaba.com

Nigerians really love to be cheated..

See let me tell you, all these bullcrap chips the chinese people package for you in the name of technology is a complete rip off..

The other day, a man bought a 4Gig memory card at the rate of N1600.. and he was like, damn! this thing is cheap..
I just shook my head and laughed..

Do you know the same memory in China is less than N150? Yes N150!

Do not be deceived.. and never let the prices of Samsung & other phones cloud your analysis.
Even if they wont sell @N15K, my N60K cannot enter Tecno's acct in exchange for that crap.
I...better give the destitutes

2 Likes

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Randerl: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
Android 4.4 is out, the chinese are releasing new Droids daily with 4.3, now time for new update to 4.3 by Tecno - Releasing New Products is The Tecno Way of Updates.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by destinysaid(m): 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
Tecno produces phones for those who can't afford to buy Samsung and the likes, one does not expect a budget phone to have 2g ram, gorilla. Screen, 4G lte and still cost 25000 naira, besides you guys are complaining, when most people that are NOT on nairaland are happy wif their phones. Remember most nigerians don't have money to buy even a 30000 phone.

1 Like

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
destiny said: Tecno produces phones for those who can't afford to buy Samsung and the likes, one does not expect a budget phone to have 2g ram, gorilla. Screen, 4G lte and still cost 25000 naira, besides you guys are complaining, when most people that are NOT on nairaland are happy wif their phones. Remember most nigerians don't have money to buy even a 30000 phone.
yhu say

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Acidosis(m): 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
deejay_harry1: yhu say

True
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
Acidosis:

True

never knew
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by destinysaid(m): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
deejay_harry1: yhu say
well when I say most nigerans I mean those in the market, those receiving < 25k per month, etc, even a normal federal school student from an average home can't spend 30000 on a phone. My opinion. Based on what iv seen.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Randerl: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
Is that why we should encourage craps and buy Tecno with our hard earned money. Nonsense. Better buy a FUTURE PROOF Device and get continuous updates, support from XDA Developers and lastly, international quality.

Gionee, Opsson etc are doing great in those areas above.

destiny said: well when I say most nigerans I mean those in the market, those receiving < 25k per month, etc, even a normal federal school student from an average home can't spend 30000 on a phone. My opinion. Based on what iv seen.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
6.0" 1gb ram. Crappy phone, funny company.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by texazzpete(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
deejay_harry1:

never knew

You cannot be serious.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by mrdrizzy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
mr cassanova:

Seriously I acknowledge their good works but the phone doesn't appeal to me much.. The best android device I like best is the Sony xperia Z.
dude d 1st thing we need to consider is price.who doesnt want to use the all jumpy,all famous and outstanding device..na money dey take.now lets knw what price dis is.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by psalmdave(m): 7:40am On Nov 11, 2013
destiny said: well when I say most nigerans I mean those in the market, those receiving < 25k per month, etc, even a normal federal school student from an average home can't spend 30000 on a phone. My opinion. Based on what iv seen.
Its not just this class u mentioned.........Most wealthy people dont have time thinking about all these accessories you mentioned,I know people earning about 350,000 thousand a month and even above yet they use java phones,Not even old men,Guys in thier late 20s and early 30s......Some one busy with his life on a daily basis will not have much time thinking bout gorilla glass,ram,screen,processor......so this does not apply to only the lower end class
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by sapienman(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2013
mutvy: The only tecno phone that l can buy now must have full HD display and the software must be upgradeable,l can't continue to buy phones whose software become obsolete in a very short time.TECNO,can you hear me?

Ditch tecno for zopo or umi my guy grin
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by sapienman(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2013
lordZOUGA: The lack of 4G is not particular to tecno devices. Almost all Chinese devices has this deficiency. Something about lack 4G in China or something of that nature.

True, but come 20th Nov, 2013, Mediatek will release its latest processor MTK6592. It will be clocked at 2ghz.
Will support 16mp rear camera
Will support LTE connectivity
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by sapienman(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2013
mr.drizzy:
i gotta be honest if dis device comes in from tecno..den d respect will be given to dem .dis is non doubt a flagship device frm tecno..good job

Ignorance sha
Smh
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by sapienman(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2013
Acidosis:

See let me tell you, all these bullcrap chips the chinese people package for you in the name of technology is a complete rip off..

The other day, a man bought a 4Gig memory card at the rate of N1600.. and he was like, damn! this thing is cheap..

Do not be deceived.. and never let the prices of Samsung & other phones cloud your analysis.
Even if they wont sell @N15K, my N60K cannot enter Tecno's acct in exchange for that crap.

Here is a man with understanding of the times grin
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by mrdrizzy(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2013
Acidosis:

oga small small weve been there?.. Point out a phone with similar specs dats even 20k.sometimes we exagerate too much.even the xiaomi honami which is said to be d cheapest quadcore device in china is 150$.and dis device is s-cdma (only for china).the 4gb mc dat cost approx 150naira.have u considered the shipping cost(or did u think its gonna be free),i have nvr see dhl ship free and no matter how low c weigt of ur goods are cmv will charge nting less dan 15$.its one thing to look@a device its anoda thing to transport it over.bt i dnt think dis tecno device will cost 50k.cus na only dem go buy am

3 Likes

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by mrdrizzy(m): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2013
sapienman:

Ignorance sha
Smh
u have a problem .like a really huge one if u dnt understand a statemnt pls dnt quote..when i meant dis is the best flagship device frm tecno .dats cus its the truth.dey are knwn in cost moderation,meaning dis device should cost nting higher dan 45.or did u forget gionee offer same chip just additinal little features for 60k(e6)?.now tell me who is more ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Ogetogeo(m): 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Acidosis:

Bros, the bolded up there is fallacy. Even a class 4 upgraded 216MB to 4gb card costs far more than that.

Meanwhile our people dont know that there are classes of memory cards cus very few can agree to buy a true class 10 memory card. What litters our markets today are class 4 memory cards not even the full capacities but the upgraded versions, that is why you trasfer files andall of a sudden they are corrupted.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by directonpc(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
mr.drizzy:
u have a problem .like a really huge one if u dnt understand a statemnt pls dnt quote..when i meant dis is the best flagship device frm tecno .dats cus its the truth.dey are knwn in cost moderation,meaning dis device should cost nting higher dan 45.or did u forget gionee offer same chip just additinal little features for 60k(e6)?.now tell me who is more ignorant
Make I answer you wise guy. Gionee e3 can even battle this fat screen crap so no even mention e6. Just Google but devices spec. And e6 is 54 at Abj I bet the 1gb ram crap will be over 50k.
some features of e6
2gb ram.
32gb rom.
Gesture control.
Dts sound.
13mp cam with latest amingo camera firmware.
OTA and Gionee global promise android 4.3
Conclusion... Forget Gionee and flex what ever crap tecno supply you. Team tecno

2 Likes

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by psalmdave(m): 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Bros, the bolded up there is fallacy. Even a class 4 upgraded 216MB to 4gb card costs far more than that.

Meanwhile our people dont know that there are classes of memory cards cus very few can agree to buy a true class 10 memory card. What litters our markets today are class 4 memory cards not even the full capacities but the upgraded versions, that is why you trasfer files andall of a sudden they are corrupted.
lipsrsealed make i no talk b4 u misunderstand me
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Randerl: 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
If the *BUKA* where l go daily to chop suddenly or always expect me to wash the plates l wanna use to eat, then it is time to move to the next fast food outlet.

At least they will treat me well like a bigboy even though na small change dey ma pockets.

So, Tecno aren"t doing me favor by rolling out subpar and crappy products monthly.

Its my money. Better l buy a Gionee at 35k with future updates, XDA Developers" support and International Brand Quality recognition.

Buy A+ today with 4.1 and A2 tomorrow with OS upgrade to v4.2. Now they upgraded to A3 with OS v4.3. Think naa e no make sense at all
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by sapienman(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
mr.drizzy:

Your problem is not just ignorance.

You cannot analyse.

Respect for creating a device that isn't even 2GB RAM??

Why will you even call it flagship?

Mr Know-all, so Gionee and Tecno are the only Chinese low-budget manufacturers you know?

Answer.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Marvell23(m): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Even dis updates you people are saying about gionnee. How many gionnee phone has gotten updates. When we are talking about update please don't mention gionnee. The likes of Samsung s2 has gotten so many updates to its Os. Until gionnee update her os to higher versions we they be respected.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Marvell23: Even dis updates you people are saying about gionnee. How many gionnee phone has gotten updates. When we are talking about update please don't mention gionnee. The likes of Samsung s2 has gotten so many updates to its Os. Until gionnee update her os to higher versions we they be respected.

gionee d1 got update from 4.1 to 4.2, twaz rolled out recently.. gionee e3 got update to many system apps... enhancing it.. it was rolled out via OTA two months ago..

GIONEE now issued a statement tht they are planning on releasing latest update to e6 and e3 international firmware..altho i dont really use my gionee e5 nomore, im very current with updates... engage urself more on in formations before spewing words..
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by solelymade: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
Wat is all dis noise abt OTA update.. make una dey there dey form bigboy because u dey jellybean.
Me dey my gingerbread jejely and i no need any jellybean 4 nw especially at extra cost over frivolities bcuz
i still surf d net
watch video online
download any desired file
read ebooks and pdf
watch video offline
listen 2 music
play some games
make and receive calls and sms

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel Introduces N200 For 20GB Data Bundle And More / Checkout The Best Features Of The New Android P (pistachio) OS. (PIX) / Best Tarrif Plan To Make International Calls On Nigerian Networks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.