Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone (13839 Views)

Tecno Phantom A3 Specs / Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! / The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Jeffy1206(m): 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
solelymade: Wat is all dis noise abt OTA update.. make una dey there dey form bigboy because u dey jellybean.
Me dey my gingerbread jejely and i no need any jellybean 4 nw especially at extra cost over frivolities bcuz
i still surf d net
watch video online
download any desired file
read ebooks and pdf
watch video offline
listen 2 music
play some games
make and receive calls and sms
sound archaic to me...
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Belexy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Wats the disadvantage of not updating to the next android software sef? So far ur fone still works and u can still do all d necessary functions u were doing before the update.

1 Like

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Jeffy1206(m): 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Belexy: Wats the disadvantage of not updating to the next android software sef? So far ur fone still works and u can still do all d necessary functions u were doing before the update.
some updates are meant to correct the errs of the previous version... Besides it shows that the developers are not sleeping on duty lolzz. The fact is update is very important to any device out there. Come on u guys sounded like you just having ur first Internet phone. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by solelymade: 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Jeffy1206: some updates are meant to correct the errs of the previous version... Besides it shows that the developers are not sleeping on duty lolzz. The fact is update is very important to any device out there. Come on u guys sounded like you just having ur first Internet phone. grin cool
Bros as much as updates are meant 2 put add ons, and be able 2 tweak more... i rarely update most of my app wen i notice there isn't much add ons of significant value and d incumbent is bringin desired result. And in some cases update sometimes bring wid its own troubles like signin in, d apps suddenly becomes a paid app wen its unworthy, eating up memory and many more.

2 Likes

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 13, 2013
solelymade:
Bros as much as updates are meant 2 put add ons, and be able 2 tweak more... i rarely update most of my app wen i notice there isn't much add ons of significant value and d incumbent is bringin desired result. And in some cases update sometimes bring wid its own troubles like signin in, d apps suddenly becomes a paid app wen its unworthy, eating up memory and many more.

appz update and OTA update are two diffrent things
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by opeyemi71: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hmm, flagship going from A+ to F9. God Help us/ grin
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by solelymade: 1:33am On Nov 14, 2013
deejay_harry1:

appz update and OTA update are two diffrent things
Yes. I know d two are different just saying I rarely do all kinds of update be it OS or apps _ I have a desktop pc running window 2000 and my lappy runs window 7 and I have never dimmed it necessary to upgrade to windows 8 while I have friends whose pc were running 7 on purchase but have mostly upgrade to 8.
Just me
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 14, 2013
solelymade:
Yes. I know d two are different just saying I rarely do all kinds of update be it OS or apps _ I have a desktop pc running window 2000 and my lappy runs window 7 and I have never dim it necessary to upgrade to windows 8 while I have friends whose pc was running 7 on purchase but have mostly upgrade to 8.
Just me

windows update and android update are two different things...

like wise pc update and mobile update are two different things..

2 Likes

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
Jeffy1206: sound archaic to me...

No.. He isn't archaic. It's just that all these noise about updates isn't worth it. Techno made all substantial features of android smartphones within the reach of an average Nigeria. If you know how to use your phone well, you'll know these version upgrades make little difference compared to the price. people are paid to get them.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by solelymade: 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
deejay_harry1:

windows update and android update are two different things...

like wise pc update and mobile update are two different things..
Kind of like d usage of WISE PC UPDATE, I will like laying. My hands on a quaaality gaming pc.
pc update is hardware based rite same as mobile update while d windows and android lies on d OS upgrading end.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Jeffy1206(m): 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
solelymade:
Kind of like d usage of WISE PC UPDATE
I think he meant likewise.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
solelymade:
Kind of like d usage of WISE PC UPDATE

u could navigate back to window xp.. since ur theory clearly hoovers against d advantages of update undecided
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by solelymade: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Jeffy1206: I think he meant likewise.
undecided
Jeffy1206: I think he meant likewise.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by solelymade: 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
deejay_harry1:

u could navigate back to window xp.. since ur theory clearly hoovers against d advantages of update undecided
I'm not against updates, Bro
Just not predisposed to them especially if it comes at extra cost that doesn't justify value for utils.
Just me, I quit
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 15, 2013
solelymade:
I'm not against updates, Bro
Just not predisposed to them especially if it comes at extra cost that doesn't justify value for utils.
Just me, I quit

you are postive tho..
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by anthony500(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2013
update or no update, I would probably as always use a custom Rom
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Abiolakunle: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
All dis guys here makin useless noise about tecno ..... "crap" "nonsense" and d rest., hav u sat down to tink.
. Ur a graduate in computer science, electrical electronic yet u cant repair ordinary radio or change wallpaper on Pc, or make a product u countrymen can benefit from yet u sit down in ur wretched batcha sayin CHINESE DIS CHINESE DAT CHINESE PEOPLE DO DIS DO DAT for product human beings like u cracked their brain to manufacture, advertise and ship 'em... Meanwhile u will buy dat same phone u call CRAP for u GirlFrend. Thiefs..!

D bottom line is if u gat d money Go 4 ur Samsung,sony n if u want 2 go economical get ur Tecno and stop developin unecessary headaces cos dem no force u to buy tecno with ur so called "hard earned money" (cos dats d latest excuse) n allow people usin tecno rest.

2 Likes

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by jocimycin: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2013
u keep talking bout tecno being crappy and unupgradeable...u forget dat even d s3s4 ota updates are not guaranteed.
except u haven't hrd bout rooting and custom roms. den u should kno dat even d Techno wateva can b upgraded to d latest android Os. Iv upgraded not less Dan 4 technos in d last 3 weeks.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by mrcassanova(m): 11:12am On Nov 26, 2013
jocimycin: u keep talking bout tecno being crappy and unupgradeable...u forget dat even d s3s4 ota updates are not guaranteed.
except u haven't hrd bout rooting and custom roms. den u should kno dat even d Techno wateva can b upgraded to d latest android Os. Iv upgraded not less Dan 4 technos in d last 3 weeks.

We wont mind if you give us the tutorial and steps.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by mrcassanova(m): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2013
Abiolakunle: All dis guys here makin useless noise about tecno ..... "crap" "nonsense" and d rest., hav u sat down to tink.
. Ur a graduate in computer science, electrical electronic yet u cant repair ordinary radio or change wallpaper on Pc, or make a product u countrymen can benefit from yet u sit down in ur wretched batcha sayin CHINESE DIS CHINESE DAT CHINESE PEOPLE DO DIS DO DAT for product human beings like u cracked their brain to manufacture, advertise and ship 'em... Meanwhile u will buy dat same phone u call CRAP for u GirlFrend. Thiefs..!

D bottom line is if u gat d money Go 4 ur Samsung,sony n if u want 2 go economical get ur Tecno and stop developin unecessary headaces cos dem no force u to buy tecno with ur so called "hard earned money" (cos dats d latest excuse) n allow people usin tecno rest.

sure but right from time Nigeria has been a theory based learning place. ALL talk no action. Tecno should do more. They only make these phones fro Africa especially, if they are better let them spread into Europe and USa. I doubt that will ever happen.

1 Like

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by arcmichael(m): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
You all have made potent points but the truth is tecno mobile still remains the wining team... It is all physcology my brothers... Call it 48 laws of power implemented! How many of you have watched spartacus? (oya everybody raise ya hands o! Abi na only the bleeping una enjoy? tongue) tecno like the gladiator has studied that victory is buried in the chanting of the crowd... Who ever wins the crowd, wins the arena- give the crowd what they want (blood and sand) and you will be crowned king! Unfortunately Nigerians- we be that crowd! we love bonanzas, freebies and freeshow! Was in a brt bus one day and a mechanic beside me pulled out his A+! Men guys you need to see the smiles on his face! The swag! Men overated and I bet you one naira Sey my guy no know anything 4.1, 2 or mtk ish or DAT! Bottom line is people will roost for you, follow you like twitter and face you like book if only you can give them a piece of heaven at the price of a quarter!

1 Like

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by gidRock: 5:30am On Nov 29, 2013
All of you making noise about OTA remember that the only devices that have guaranteed updates are the Nexus phones which are from google themselves, every other device update including Samsung and d likes are not so guaranteed... The only upgrade I know about android is releasing new phones and you are all here crucifying tecno
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 29, 2013
gid_Rock: All of you making noise about OTA remember that the only devices that have guaranteed updates are the Nexus phones which are from google themselves, every other device update including Samsung and d likes are not so guaranteed... The only upgrade I know about android is releasing new phones and you are all here crucifying tecno

YOU ARE A NOOB..

1 Like

Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by jefnimyel: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
If you don't like techno, kindly do not buy or go and hug your nearest transformer. Some of you dat are vomitting comments do not how to make use of most of the features on your phones and youre here making comparisms with 35k versus 90k phnes. The day dat techno will bring out a phne even worth 70grand, ul understand what dey can or cannot do.Go buy samsung and iphne naa. Leave pple dat love techno to enjoy dem biko.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by gidRock: 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
jefnimyel: If you don't like techno, kindly do not buy or go and hug your nearest transformer. Some of you dat are vomitting comments do not how to make use of most of the features on your phones and youre here making comparisms with 35k versus 90k phnes. The day dat techno will bring out a phne even worth 70grand, ul understand what dey can or cannot do.Go buy samsung and iphne naa. Leave pple dat love techno to enjoy dem biko.

Correct!!!
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by gidRock: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
deejay_harry1:

YOU ARE A NOOB..

Issorai... And how does that change your life?
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by nabeans: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
solelymade: Wat is all dis noise abt OTA update.. make una dey there dey form bigboy because u dey jellybean.
Me dey my gingerbread jejely and i no need any jellybean 4 nw especially at extra cost over frivolities bcuz
i still surf d net
watch video online
download any desired file
read ebooks and pdf
watch video offline
listen 2 music
play some games
make and receive calls and sms
solelybaba, na only you don make sense out of all this nonsense.
Abeg, as long as the phone dey do all the normal thins wey man want from smartphone and e no dey hang or freeze, and im battery and powerpack backup dey report, the rest na jus paparazzi.
Re: Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone by solelymade: 12:28am On Dec 06, 2013
nabeans:
solelybaba, na only you don make sense out of all this nonsense.
Abeg, as long as the phone dey do all the normal thins wey man want from smartphone and e no dey hang or freeze, and im battery and powerpack backup dey report, the rest na jus paparazzi.

Wa gbayi... Hope u understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout The Best Features Of The New Android P (pistachio) OS. (PIX) / Best Tarrif Plan To Make International Calls On Nigerian Networks. / TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.