Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend (6881 Views)

Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos / Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS / PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by underscore: 7:02am On Nov 08, 2013
Afia (pictured below) was like many girls her age, fun loving and outgoing until she was killed in an unfortunate accident after a night of clubbing. Afia had gone out with her new boyfriend for a night of drinking and partying in Kumasi, Ghana, after which they got into the car with the drunk boyfriend behind the wheels.

According to eyewitness accounts, they were both drunk when they left the club around 4am. Afia’s boyfriend allegedly drove into a tree and the poor girl who wasn't wearing a seatbelt was thrown out of the vehicle through the widescreen and was subsequently run over on the head by an oncoming car. Upon getting to the scene of the accident, the police arrested Afia's boyfriend for drink-driving. May her soul rest in peace...amen!

More here: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/11/photos-of-girl-who-was-killed-after-she.html

Re: Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by free2ryhme: 7:09am On Nov 08, 2013
Wetin una wan chop no go make una get sense
Re: Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by Boll2010: 7:15am On Nov 08, 2013
Nawa for our girls.....so stupid of some ladies
Re: Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by IAMBREEZY: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2013
imagine
Re: Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 08, 2013
Cheiiii, what a world!!!.clubbing, having fun, drinking ds minute, mortuary d nxt min..God forbid abeg...so sad indeed sad sad

Live ur life like u r living d last min of ur life cos no one knows WHT NEXT..
Re: Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2013
Boll2010: Nawa for our girls.....so stupid of some ladies
what point are you trying to make? undecided
Re: Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by Yhemmy11(f): 11:02am On Nov 08, 2013
Always live ur life as if Jesus Christ died yesterday, resurrected today, coming back tomorrow.

Re: Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by Lilimax(f): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2013
So sad sad!
Riotous living ?... no gain.
Re: Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by seankay(m): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
RIP! so d guy no c her f**k sad
Re: Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by Abbey2sam(m): 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
Boll2010: Nawa for our girls.....so stupid of some ladies

This no be our girl, nah ghanian girl be this except naah omo ghana you be
Re: Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by ashmanpolo: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Yhemmy11: Always live ur life as if Jesus Christ died yesterday, resurrected today, coming back tomorrow.

This is the best post ever on nairaland. 1M likes
Re: Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by UyiIredia(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Yhemmy11: Always live ur life as if Jesus Christ died yesterday, resurrected today, coming back tomorrow.

The words 'Don't drink and drive' are a better take-home advice than this.
Re: Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by Boll2010: 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
MarvellousGod: what point are you trying to make? undecided
that she lived her life in such manners
Re: Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by Boll2010: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Abbey2sam:

This no be our girl, nah ghanian girl be this except naah omo ghana you be
dis got me lafing......ghana must go.......tank God say no be our gal.....atlist a pussy is not buried more oil wells to draw
Re: Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by PetroDolla2: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
Boll2010: dis got me lafing......ghana must go.......tank God say no be our gal.....atlist a pussy is not buried more oil wells to draw
what is funny here? a human being died huh? and all you can say is thank God she is not our girl? crap
Re: Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by IloveGH: 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
Boll2010: dis got me lafing......ghana must go.......tank God say no be our gal.....atlist a pussy is not buried more oil wells to draw

What a silly comment from this omo naija shocked shocked shocked

Well, thank God say no be our girls boko haram dey slaughter everyday for pepper soup grin grin grin

May our girl's soul RIP!
Re: Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by iterator25: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
She looks like a doll
Re: Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by underscore: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
More stories: Why Married Women Secretly Prostitute In Lagos http://trendysturvs..com/2013/11/why-married-women-secretly-prostitute.html?spref=tw
Re: Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by Boll2010: 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
PetroDolla2: what is funny here? a human being died huh? and all you can say is thank God she is not our girl? crap
wetin concern u.....u chop winsh....nwetin concern me.....I send am go club?? Ya banka!
I love GH:

What a silly comment from this omo naija shocked shocked shocked

Well, thank God say no be our girls boko haram dey slaughter everyday for pepper soup grin grin grin

May our girl's soul RIP!
PetroDolla2: what is funny here? a human being died huh? and all you can say is thank God she is not our girl? crap
wetin concern u.....u chop winsh....nwetin concern me.....I send am go club?? Ya banka!
Re: Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
Okay, I'm no longer going to the club today. shocked

I'm on my to the church, instead.
I miss Friday night vigils. embarassed
Re: Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by chineloSA(f): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
May she Rest in Peace indeed. undecided

She was abusing fashion, though angry angry
Re: Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend by Uwakuwak(f): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Unpleasant way to die

Court Convicts Two People In Gombe For Fraud / Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano / Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank