Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano (6878 Views)

Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin / Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death / Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by GuruboiNaija: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2023
The Police in Kano State have raided two warehouses and confiscated 1,500 cartons of fake and expired drugs.

Spokesman of the command, SP. Abdullah Haruna Kiyawa stated this in a statement made available to PM NEWS.

He said the raid came after the police received a report by good Samaritans over the suspected dubious activities taking place in the warehouses.

According to him, “On 22/08/2023 at about 1200hrs, the report was received from a good Samaritan that a large quantity of fake and expired drugs was discovered in two different warehouses located at Mallam Kato Market Kano.”

Kiyawa said on receiving the information, the State Commissioner of Police, CP Mohammed Usaini Gumel drafted a team of detectives to the scene.

He explained that the police succeeded in the recovery of over one thousand five hundred cartoons of suspected fake and expired drugs.

According to him, “the following suspected fake and expired drugs were recovered from the two warehouses: Five Hundred and fourteen (514) cartons of Emistxmin/Emstifer Syrup; Two Hundred and Nineteen (219) cartons of Lisinopril Tablets 5mg.

“Others are Seven (7) cartons of Amlodipine Tablets 5mg; Eight Seven (87) cartons of Atenol 50mg; One Hundred and Twenty (120) cartons of mixed and forty (40) cartons of additional products and Three (3) cartons of Furosemide injection”

He said all the products were successfully evacuated and handed over to (NAFDAC) for further investigation.

Kiyawa said the Commissioner of Police appreciated those who assisted with the information that led to the recovery of the properties and the good people of the State for their continuous support and cooperation.

He further urged them to keep reporting any suspicious movement, person(s), or item(s) they come across to the nearest security agency.
https://.ng/2023/08/27/police-raid-warehouses-confiscate-514-cartons-of-fake-drugs-in-kano/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by WiszyFraud: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2023
Did you know??

You will never be at this age again. Do what makes you happy !!!

tongue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by FuckTheMod: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2023
grin
Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by FuckTheMod: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by Segun91: 7:57am On Aug 27, 2023
Aboki and drugs 5&6

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by ROTTWEILER007: 7:57am On Aug 27, 2023
Do we ever hear this in saner clines? I know the abuse substances but not fake drugs. This fake drug of a thing is worst than money ritual.
Just a carton of fake or substandard drug on the market and hundreds of people will either die or their current condition deteriorate as it is expected to get results from the drug/medicines bought. This has made health care professionals look like they don't know what they are doing because at the end, the patient is not getting any better.
I don't blame them though, I blame the system. It's so corrupt that this drugs that are displayed to get public attention and portray the agencies in good light may end up being returned to the owners and the circle of death continues. It's really appalling that no body will be prosecuted causing others with same intention to continue killing people with reckless abandon.
These blood sucking ritualist as I have chosen to call them will still be praised and honored in the mosque and churches when the make contributions or render any humanitarian service. This will cause the young folks to want to be like them. The system should be rejigged having professionals (Pharmacists and others) with no criminal record man sensitive positions or have them in their taskforce so that not only seizures are made but education on the dangers of this activities are also made. The public should also be educated on the dangers of patronizing these people and report them to the relevant authorities. Let us called them out no matter whose ox is gored. We can start from there. It will cost money, but if the expected value for what is spent is achieved, we haven't lost anything. It's everybody's business. Let's do away with tribe, region, religion, ethnicity and see how we will progress as a nation.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by Austindark(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2023
This is real wickedness. How can you sell faked drugs to a fellow man.?
Not even Lisinopril of all drugs, that is needed for a fast action against high blood pressure.
Pure wickedness

11 Likes

Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by money121(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by zieraw2005(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2023
Funny country
Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by southsouthking(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2023
Las Las God is the most High, all this doesn't matter

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by Starships4u(m): 7:59am On Aug 27, 2023
Which way NIGERIA?
Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by MarveworldG: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2023
No gain in risking human lives
Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by HateBigots: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2023
embarassed ... Most Nigerians are evil and opportunist.
They value money over human lives.

A government is a reflection of its own people. Hence, the reason this country is shit-hole

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by WeddingParol: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2023
Ndi developer trying to develop Kano

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by AfonjaConehead: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2023
Coneheaded structures haff invaded Kano with their drugs and mining activities grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by Babaflenjor: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2023
B
Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by Moh248: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2023
Aboki an Highness.

This na people when ban drink o
Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by constant1960: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2023
I can never report any case to Nigeria police
Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by Danisaint112(m): 8:02am On Aug 27, 2023
I have said this before and I will say it again.

The northerners you see peddle drugs as much as any region you think of in Nigeria (core North) it's just that the are very good pretenders and they hardly do theirs internationally. Na me talk am.

They also consume it, and smoke anything smokeable more than as much as anyone else.

- It's after living here for so long that I discovered that "fuel dey make person high."

They will just park their bikes, open their fuel tank and stuff their face to it with their head placed on their arm, making you think they are sleeping only for them to be inhaling nonsense.

- it's when I came here I discovered people actually smoke lizard shit. Like WTF man! grin

- I also discovered there are so many watery substance they take that are indigenous to our southern and Western northers, and one particular one called "solution" they usually take that makes them high.

- Not to talk of the different weed the smoke. There is literally no kind of weed I haven't seen them puff! I even heard of some places where they dry lemon grass, grind it afterward and smoke.

Every damn thing southerners do, the core north does as well and most double. Even their women are not an exception. They are just good pretenders.

I won't even go into prostitution and some states that mostly come to Abuja to do it as a full time profession. That would be a story of another day. cheesy

I am not saying it to spite anyone or steer up arguement but that just the obvious fact based on my and that of other people experience.

Fear North my brother, fear southerners and westerners too. Infact fear Nigerians. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by TGreatGatsby: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2023
Yet dey are still hold bags for public scammers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by emekajacobogbon(m): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2023
Not only Igbo people that deals on fake drugs again.
Are Igbos now influencing the other people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by Kingray10: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2023
Fake drugs
Shuuu them one kill people
Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by Gadafii: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2023
No region do drugs reach north, NDLEA no just Dey beam their torchlight there the way they do in other regions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by AwokenVawulence: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2023
People are just wicked why would you sell fake drugs to a fellow person undecided
Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by QuinModah(f): 8:04am On Aug 27, 2023
Kano, the amount of drugs in that town is alarming
Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by Latakia(f): 8:04am On Aug 27, 2023
The Developers grin
Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by Aolfooties(m): 8:04am On Aug 27, 2023
What a great risk averted.

Check my signature for quality made in Nigeria footwears.
Buy 2 shoes, get 1 free slide. Offer ends in 6 weeks. What's app 08111 thirty fifty 81
Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by ecolime(m): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

You will never be at this age again. Do what makes you happy !!!

wink
Do what makes you happy but does not bring innocent people pains.
Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by bestman09(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2023
The heart of men is desperately wicked. Making money by all means is devilish.
Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by cenaman(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2023
Their master is in aso rock.
Re: Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano by Guyman01: 8:09am On Aug 27, 2023
Most of those drugs are intoxicants since beer and alcohol is banned they mix them to get high.
The level of drugs abuse in the North is very high and the only places you can mostly hangout for leisure is the tea and indomie shops unlike in the South where you can find pepper soup with chilled drinks and loud music around your neighbourhood, so over here they resort to drugs whilst pretending to be abiding by Sharia because they don't drink beer which mostly contains 5% alcohol like infidels while a mixture of those drugs can give you 50% alcohol equivalent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Convicts Two People In Gombe For Fraud / Please Help Me! I Want To Learn How To Be Doing Yahoo Yahoo / Man, 30 Brutally R*ped Mother Of 3 & Offered Her N500 After The Act -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.