Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) (10036 Views)

For Peace To Reign In NASS, Tambuwal Should Resign - SAN / Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Fulaman198(m): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
Olamagnifico: Lets pray that Nigeria divide before 2015 election... Nigeria is on Injury Time...

Let's pray that people who want division find a country of their own since they are the ones bringing Nigeria down.
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by achi4u(m): 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
Fulaman198:

Let's pray that people who want division find a country of their own since they are the ones bringing Nigeria down.
hahahaha gringrin hope u are not afraid?
Now,it is not as if we are happy to see nigeria our dear country divide but hence ur brothers up north refused to be civilized to the "modern men" what else do you want us to do?

Take today's match for example, we all rejoice and fly our national flag with laughtersgrin but immediately after that game everybody will remember which part of the country he hails from.

As for me,I love nigeria and would want to remain nigeria but our muslim brothers on the other side is not helping the system.
So,i'm wishing u the best of luck in ur own awaiting country. lol

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Fulaman198(m): 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
achi4u: hahahaha gringrin hope u are not afraid?
Now,it is not as if we are happy to see nigeria our dear country divide but hence ur brothers up north refused to be civilized to the "modern men" what else do you want us to do?

Take today's match for example, we all rejoice and fly our national flag with laughtersgrin but immediately after that game everybody will remember which part of the country he hails from.

As for me,I love nigeria and would want to remain nigeria but our muslim brothers on the other side is not helping the system.
So,i'm wishing u the best of luck in ur own awaiting country. lol

We refused to be modernised really? I have a computer science degree, what about Lamido Sanusi? What about Dangoté? Don't give me that nonsense sha. Islam has nothing to do with it at all.

Read this article: http://labarai.com/the-harm-nigeria-does-to-the-north/

To me personally, I don't care where one comes from as long as they have a good heart.
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Fulaman198:

Who are the people bringing Nigeria down...? If we gona follow credibility south can retain Presidency for Eternity... Did I Av born to rule mentality? Abi wetin u tink guy.. Well Nigeria is down already with plenty Palace influenced coup by da north, bokoharam, maitatsine, fulani herdsmen killing people etc...

3 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
Fulaman198:

We refused to be modernised really? I have a computer science degree, what about Lamido Sanusi? What about Dangoté? Don't give me that nonsense sha. Islam has nothing to do with it at all.

To me personally, I don't care where one comes from as long as they have a good heart.
Mr. MAN... Sanusi or No sanusi... No matter how educated Hausa-Fulani man is... He can kill for tribalism sake... U guys should stop using islam to cover up... Even the n0rthern min0rity aint okay with ur tribalism... Smh

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Fulaman198(m): 1:13am On Nov 09, 2013
Olamagnifico: Mr. MAN... Sanusi or No sanusi... No matter how educated Hausa-Fulani man is... He can kill for tribalism sake... U guys should stop using islam to cover up... Even the n0rthern min0rity aint okay with ur tribalism... Smh

You are beyond stupid

There is no such thing as Hausa-Fulani, Mr. Yoruba-Igbo. Only someone who is extremely d.aft like yourself thinks that a Northerner will kill based on being of a particular ethnic group. Did you ever finish primary school?
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by rexzqcom(m): 3:16am On Nov 09, 2013
erinolu:

Like Oshiomole
you're correct Oshiomole is a northern stooge. A con man. The so call development he performed in Edo are mostly con jobs." The more you look, the less you see". He developed mostly the schools, roads, and projects that are at the heart and immediate visible areas of the state. while others are untouched. moreover, as you move away from the center of the towns the roads are all mostly in deplorable conditions. And unmotorable. The major arteriers and the middles are well done, giving the impression that everything are fine and on the up, and up side. which is not at all true.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by kettykin: 7:41am On Nov 09, 2013
Fulaman198:

You are beyond stupid

There is no such thing as Hausa-Fulani, Mr. Yoruba-Igbo. Only someone who is extremely d.aft like yourself thinks that a Northerner will kill based on being of a particular ethnic group. Did you ever finish primary school?
Assume you are correct but how come during census the term Hausa/fulani comes to the fore and when it comes to things like zoning and history of past leaders it fades to the background

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Fulaman198(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2013
kettykin:
Assume you are correct but how come during census the term Hausa/fulani comes to the fore and when it comes to things like zoning and history of past leaders it fades to the background

Naivety, whoever setup the census is very naive. It is very easy to know I'm correct, use an encyclopaedia. Hausa and Fulani are very different groups of people. We speak very different mother tongue as well. Fulani (our real name is Fulbe) speak Fulfulde and the Hausa speak Hausa.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by omiobo: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2013
Fulaman198:

If others are like you we won't be where we are. I must say North is really the problem.
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by jamesibor: 8:15am On Nov 09, 2013
Fulaman198:

Really?

Do you recognise these folks?

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Fulaman198(m): 8:43am On Nov 09, 2013
james_ibor: Really?

Do you recognise these folks?

Looks like a bunch of Hooligans
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Fulaman198(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2013
omiobo:
If others are like you we won't be where we are. I must say North is really the problem.

You obviously either

A. Didn't read the article or
B. Have a reading comprehension issue
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 09, 2013
Fulaman198:

You are beyond stupid

NAWA O ABEG SEE INSULT FROM A FULANI COW.... You are a replica of salivating slowpoke... You are asking if I finished primary school? Hahahaha u must gat dull ancestors as i can see Foolishness running in your veins... Check around u seem to be the only pillo showcasing stupidity here... U suppose to be in riga as usual, Am sure u must have commit a serious crime dat warranted u to be in Exile... Thats how u come about schooling after bin found in bush by Animal Fundamental Right officer... WAWA KAWAI... AND ABOUT YOUR IDIOTIC CLAIM THAT THERE IS N0THING LIKE HAUSA-FULANI... It shows how outdated u're becoz HAUSA-FULANI is more popular than anything and if you are thinking of changing that, you need to START PREACHING TO YOUR FULANI FOLKS TO STOP MARRYING HAUSAS AND TO BE PROUD OF BIN A FULANI MAN/W0MAN... Becos most Fulanis are very ashame of been call fulani becoz of there silly habit... PLEASE START THAT ORIENTATI0N FR0M YOUR PEOPLE BECOZ EVEN WHEN HAUSAS ARE MOCKING FULANIS OF THERE SILLY HABIT, THEY STILL PREFER TO BE IDENTIFIED AS HAUSAS.. SO STOP INSULTING PEOPLE FROM OTHER ETHNIC GROUP FOR THE INFERIOR FEELING OF FULANIS....IF I D0N'T READ IT S0ME WEA OR HEA YOUR PEOPLE CLAIMING HAUSA-FULANI IT W0N'T EVEN C0ME TO MY MIND T0 IDENTIFY S0ME1 AS HAUSA-FULANI Bakauyen banza, idan ba rashin tarbiya ba, da gaucewan hankali da rashin basira irin ta bafulatani... Meye kawo zagi ana magana ta hankali...Abin da haka fi sani shi ne Hausa-Fulani kaji bakauye?... Hahahaha Bafulatani ya chi Lipton wai Naman Shayi ne... GUY U POLLUTE BEING

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2013
Fulaman198:

Only someone who is extremely d.aft like yourself thinks that a Northerner will kill based on being of a particular ethnic group. Did you ever finish primary school?
Tell me why Your people are Going from one state to another to attack and molest people... Or are u also doing that to ur people in ur fulani hut... Lying Idi..ot like you... U're a liar and a tribalis.t... Even today Nairaland politics headlines is carrying News of Hausa Fulani man Killing... IDIOT
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by MeAboki(m): 10:24am On Nov 09, 2013
Fulaman198:

A lot of what you said is true, however, I do not see the reason why people can not just get along. There are countries that have several ethnic groups and religions (India is probably more diverse than Nigeria in that it has more religious groups, more Muslims and more Christians than Nigeria), yet India is excelling in the right direction.

What are we doing in Nigeria?

The reason is already given in the concluding part of my post where I said, there is no formula under which the southerners would be satisfied with the north.
This is because they are not team players and due to their greed and selfishness they will never stick with the rules; how would anyone expect such ppl to be honorable and honor agreements, when in fact they have a strong propensity to lie and cheat - as long as the end justifies the means, to them there is no shame.

The different ethnic aggregations in the countries you mentioned, all have one thing in common: respect for one another and above all they are honorable and would therefore honor agreed laid down rules governing and binding them together - exactly what is lacking in our greedy selfish southern neighbors.

I therefore sincerely believe that division away from these ppl will be better for the north.
The oil money is actually harming us, turning us from hard working productive ppl to lazy ones.

As we stand now, even the contentious oil wealth will soon become a thing of the past as the commodity will lose its value due to impending long term global oil glut, in view of recent bigger and better finds in Australia, Gulf of Mexico and elsewhere - oil will become easily available and soon very very cheap.

So let them drink their soon to be worthless oil alone; and let us revert back to our mainstay, agriculture, and also into developing our vast natural resources - besides, we already have oil in Niger, Sokoto and Chad Basin along with large reserves of natural gas along the Borno - Benue axis - so they cannot continue to do us shakara again.

I really don't see what we will gain by staying together with these ppl except perhaps to import their immorality and criminality - just take a look at how they are filling up international prisons (in Europe, Asia & America) and giving our collective selves as Nigerians a bad name - imagine how easier it would be to get international travel visas and at the same time being accorded more due respect with your Arewa passport instead of being disgraced with the present one due the criminality of these southern fellows.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2013
Fulaman198:

Naivety, whoever setup the census is very naive. It is very easy to know I'm correct, use an encyclopaedia. Hausa and Fulani are very different groups of people. We speak very different mother tongue as well. Fulani (our real name is Fulbe) speak Fulfulde and the Hausa speak Hausa.
Modibbo... Abeg go educate your fulani cows feeling very inferior to be identify as Fulani... Infact, Is the Fulanis that are forcing dia selves on hausas... I have never met any pure hausa man that can speak fulani... Buh 100% of fulanin gida in the north can speak hausa and 0nly 10% can speak there fulani language... Fulanis are the 1s forcefully mixing dia selvx with people... There are fulanis in ilorin bearing Yoruba name... Guy if want change hausa-fulani thing, you gat lot of work to do... START WITH YOUR PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by UyiIredia(m): 10:36am On Nov 09, 2013
@ Me_Aboki: Good ! Since you agree that oil money isturning Northerners and even Southerners into lazy people let us see if they will allow Niger Deltans control of THEIR oil wealth. I will now say contrary to what some Northerners believe that OIL is FIRST for the Niger Delta people not the Nigerian nation. I am very sure Northerners don't loan us groundnut money or gold (which I hear they have) money.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by omiobo: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2013
Fulaman198:

You obviously either

A. Didn't read the article or
B. Have a reading comprehension issue

i was not referring to any article,I was referring to your post.

Abeggi! Go find place siddon. I no fit burn my mb for nonsense talk wey no profit me. Off!
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by OneNaira6: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2013
Fulaman198:

You can't blame anyone else for the supposed "harm" Nigeria does to the north except the northern leaders. The south or ethnic group in the south had no hand in the type of lifestyle we all now recognize as a northern lifestyle. The creation of an Aljimiri system on whose fault is that? South or North leaders? The poverty and the lack of healthcare in North whose fault is it? South or North leaders. The north have ruled this nation for lord knows how long and yet ironically, the north is the most poverty, less educated, etc region in this nation. Yet, the richest nigerians are northern leaders. Who do we blame for all this? Stop pointing at the entire nigerian populace and start blaming your leaders. They played una mugu since day 1 and they are still playing una mugu till date.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by MeAboki(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
Uyi Iredia: @ Me_Aboki: Good ! Since you agree that oil money isturning Northerners and even Southerners into lazy people let us see if they will allow Niger Deltans control of THEIR oil wealth. I will now say contrary to what some Northerners believe that OIL is FIRST for the Niger Delta people not the Nigerian nation. I am very sure Northerners don't loan us groundnut money or gold (which I hear they have) money.

Left to me ND (and south) can keep all their oil, that was quite obvious in my post, I also don't intend to be provoked into denigrating the NDs at your instigation, however, we can all take cue from the crudeness, shallowness and the poor example being set by the few of them in high profile from that area e.g. Odechukwu, Tompolo, Asari.
I am sure you know they will really enjoy looking after your oil money very well, they will therefore stop using it to buy ships and air crafts or build universities in Abuja and Benin republic so that they will turn your village into Dubai - enjoy, good luck.
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by MeAboki(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ james_ibor

I am sure you too can also recognize these folks

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by MeAboki(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
oiseworld:

How come I've read ur post over and over again and only the last paragraph seems to make sense.

You claim the north have always given way for peace to reign. I bet you where joking shee?

Northerners have never been gentlemen, they never would be. They are violent people and they have an history for it from the days of Muhammed down to usman Dan fodio and today boko haram. They are the sponsors, the middle men and the willing foot soilders. Pls, history can not lie, we have withnessed with our eyes and heard with our ears, how then then do we lie to ourselves.

I keep praying for the peace and unity of this country, but it seems more and more inevitable.

How else do you expect your cretinous brain to understand a complex issue such as this with a mindset like yours; how else can you appreciate the finer points in my post when the perspective of your world is always one dimensional? - oga tolotolo, olodo rabata. cheesy
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Fulaman198(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Olamagnifico: NAWA O ABEG SEE INSULT FROM A FULANI COW.... You are a replica of salivating slowpoke... You are asking if I finished primary school? Hahahaha u must gat dull ancestors as i can see Foolishness running in your veins... Check around u seem to be the only pillo showcasing stupidity here... U suppose to be in riga as usual, Am sure u must have commit a serious crime dat warranted u to be in Exile... Thats how u come about schooling after bin found in bush by Animal Fundamental Right officer... WAWA KAWAI... AND ABOUT YOUR IDIOTIC CLAIM THAT THERE IS N0THING LIKE HAUSA-FULANI... It shows how outdated u're becoz HAUSA-FULANI is more popular than anything and if you are thinking of changing that, you need to START PREACHING TO YOUR FULANI FOLKS TO STOP MARRYING HAUSAS AND TO BE PROUD OF BIN A FULANI MAN/W0MAN... Becos most Fulanis are very ashame of been call fulani becoz of there silly habit... PLEASE START THAT ORIENTATI0N FR0M YOUR PEOPLE BECOZ EVEN WHEN HAUSAS ARE MOCKING FULANIS OF THERE SILLY HABIT, THEY STILL PREFER TO BE IDENTIFIED AS HAUSAS.. SO STOP INSULTING PEOPLE FROM OTHER ETHNIC GROUP FOR THE INFERIOR FEELING OF FULANIS....IF I D0N'T READ IT S0ME WEA OR HEA YOUR PEOPLE CLAIMING HAUSA-FULANI IT W0N'T EVEN C0ME TO MY MIND T0 IDENTIFY S0ME1 AS HAUSA-FULANI Bakauyen banza, idan ba rashin tarbiya ba, da gaucewan hankali da rashin basira irin ta bafulatani... Meye kawo zagi ana magana ta hankali...Abin da haka fi sani shi ne Hausa-Fulani kaji bakauye?... Hahahaha Bafulatani ya chi Lipton wai Naman Shayi ne... GUY U POLLUTE BEING

Spoken like a true ethnic bigot. You do realise that in the western world they conducted a series of IQ tests and discovered that bigots tend to have extremely low I.Q scores in comparison to their non-bigoted counterparts. Sadly, every country has bigots in one form or the other. These bigots typically are uneducated and tend to place their anger and woes on others.

You sound like a very irate individual.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Fulaman198(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
One_Naira:

You can't blame anyone else for the supposed "harm" Nigeria does to the north except the northern leaders. The south or ethnic group in the south had no hand in the type of lifestyle we all now recognize as a northern lifestyle. The creation of an Aljimiri system on whose fault is that? South or North leaders? The poverty and the lack of healthcare in North whose fault is it? South or North leaders. The north have ruled this nation for lord knows how long and yet ironically, the north is the most poverty, less educated, etc region in this nation. Yet, the richest nigerians are northern leaders. Who do we blame for all this? Stop pointing at the entire nigerian populace and start blaming your leaders. They played una mugu since day 1 and they are still playing una mugu till date.

I would appreciate if you read the article before jumping to conclusions by just looking at the URL. Thanks!
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by jamesibor: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Me_Aboki: @ james_ibor

I am sure you too can also recognize these folks

not exactly but they look like a group of hooligans looking for dogs and baboons to soak in blood.
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by MeAboki(m): 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
^^^^ Exactly, word has it that they just escaped from the southern jungles of Nigeria and one of their representatives is here on the internet spewing rubbish - shocking isn't it?
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
Fulaman198:

Spoken like a true ethnic bigot. You do realise that in the western world they conducted a series of IQ tests and discovered that bigots tend to have extremely low I.Q scores in comparison to their non-bigoted counterparts. Sadly, every country has bigots in one form or the other. These bigots typically are uneducated and tend to place their anger and woes on others.

You sound like a very irate individual.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot
U try hard to impress yet you aint making sense at all... U're just a confused retrogress retardee... BAKAUYEN BANZA MAI WARIN BAKI... Foolish people like you are the reas0n why the western world see African as slaves... I don't nid the western world to confirm ur bigotry b4 i tag you a bigoted idiot... Your stupidity and foolishness is very Obvious... STUPIDITY AT FIRST SIGHT THATS YOUR CASE... Please next time you gonna quote me make sure u aint stammaring, try to be very coherent.... Western slave
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Mckennedy: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Now i can clearly understand y our northern Bros dem rest their last hope on grabbing d power. Nawaooo tanks now i understand were dis born to rule mentality is coming from. Anyway my question goes dis way, dose dis mean dat d sitting governors and ex governors from south who joined APC took wrong steps? I wl appreciate if someone can clear me on dis.
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Fulaman198(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
Olamagnifico: U try hard to impress yet you aint making sense at all... U're just a confused retrogress retardee... BAKAUYEN BANZA MAI WARIN BAKI... Foolish people like you are the reas0n why the western world see African as slaves... I don't nid the western world to confirm ur bigotry b4 i tag you a bigoted idiot... Your stupidity and foolishness is very Obvious... STUPIDITY AT FIRST SIGHT THATS YOUR CASE... Please next time you gonna quote me make sure u aint stammaring, try to be very coherent.... Western slave

You are just trying to compensate for your bigotry and your low IQ level through insults. Is that what you learned in pre-primary school? how to talk like a child? What are you 4 years old? I wonder which other hooligans you are impressing with your bigotry.
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by LoveDecay(m): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
Olamagnifico: NAWA O ABEG SEE INSULT FROM A FULANI COW.... You are a replica of salivating slowpoke... You are asking if I finished primary school? Hahahaha u must gat dull ancestors as i can see Foolishness running in your veins... Check around u seem to be the only pillo showcasing stupidity here... U suppose to be in riga as usual, Am sure u must have commit a serious crime dat warranted u to be in Exile... Thats how u come about schooling after bin found in bush by Animal Fundamental Right officer... WAWA KAWAI... AND ABOUT YOUR IDIOTIC CLAIM THAT THERE IS N0THING LIKE HAUSA-FULANI... It shows how outdated u're becoz HAUSA-FULANI is more popular than anything and if you are thinking of changing that, you need to START PREACHING TO YOUR FULANI FOLKS TO STOP MARRYING HAUSAS AND TO BE PROUD OF BIN A FULANI MAN/W0MAN... Becos most Fulanis are very ashame of been call fulani becoz of there silly habit... PLEASE START THAT ORIENTATI0N FR0M YOUR PEOPLE BECOZ EVEN WHEN HAUSAS ARE MOCKING FULANIS OF THERE SILLY HABIT, THEY STILL PREFER TO BE IDENTIFIED AS HAUSAS.. SO STOP INSULTING PEOPLE FROM OTHER ETHNIC GROUP FOR THE INFERIOR FEELING OF FULANIS....IF I D0N'T READ IT S0ME WEA OR HEA YOUR PEOPLE CLAIMING HAUSA-FULANI IT W0N'T EVEN C0ME TO MY MIND T0 IDENTIFY S0ME1 AS HAUSA-FULANI Bakauyen banza, idan ba rashin tarbiya ba, da gaucewan hankali da rashin basira irin ta bafulatani... Meye kawo zagi ana magana ta hankali...Abin da haka fi sani shi ne Hausa-Fulani kaji bakauye?... Hahahaha Bafulatani ya chi Lipton wai Naman Shayi ne... GUY U POLLUTE BEING

Why is it difficult for easterners to learn to speak and make concise statements. You always act like your on some home made cocktail drug.
No facts, it either you display anger or display envy or jealousy.

Now, you display anger - and in turn show the world you can even speak hausa, and you sit and say evil things about them. If this people where so bad, how did you learn to speak their mother tongue. Could it be some sort of miracle.

This singular act, has painted you as dubious fellow . Who cannot be trusted, a green snake green grass. A man who returns to kill the very neighbour who gave him water to drink, when he was thirsty.

When will the east learn, honor and dignity. The east would find it vey difficult to survive, you ever heard of crabs in a bucket.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by citizenY(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
@above,

Very appropriate comments. Ola magnifico is a poor exhibition of scholarship.... Hausa Fulani
is the creation of a section of the Nigerian press and resort to its use has become the platform
from which bigots cast aspersions on these peoples. All over the country, language/culture
overlaps for reasons of history, geography or religion. It is only lazy students of history that continue
to use this terminology, either due to ignorance or mischief, but it is understandable. Just go through
his thread and go through this thread and what you see is flagrant ignorance, prejudice and mischief.

Nigeria has reached a stage where no group can independently put a leader in office, at least at the
federal level, ditto, to some extent at state and local government level. It is futile for any group or subgroup
to arrogate that capacity to itself, and that is the beauty of democracy.

I take consolation from this fact and wish Nigeria well....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Middle Belt Denounce Atiku, Stick To Olawepo-hashim / DISCO Disconnects Imo Government House Over N200M Debt / Sokoto Assembly Confirms Dan-iya As Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.