Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Our Bridegroom Comes In Love Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Bridegroom Comes In Love Part 2 (509 Views)

Nairaland Suggest Me Female Names... My Baby Comes In 72 Hours / Ladies When U See A Disable Well Dress Man What Comes In Ur Mind / Bridegroom Killed On The Way To His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Bridegroom Comes In Love Part 2 by charisville: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2013
And I saw the holy city – the new Jerusalem – descending out of heaven from God, made ready like a bride adorned for her husband. Revelation 21.2

Believers haven’t come to realize who they are in Christ and what His finished work has done for them. Any relationship without security will lead to misbehaviour. When a wife is not secure in the love that the husband has for her, she will be depressed and feel condemned. Statistics has shown that women in such marriages end up confused and some become unfaithful, while others might opt out.

No wonder Paul by the revelation of Christ Jesus told husbands to love their wives as their own bodies (Ephesians 5:28). He linked this to Christ and the church. One of the reasons why believers act the way they do usually is because they are not secure in their relationship with the bridegroom. Even though Jesus gave us so many promises that reassure; He loves us with an everlasting love and will never leave nor forsake us.

Believers still think that their actions can either break or strengthen their relationship with Jesus. But while we were yet sinners Christ died for us; we never did anything to merit His love. The righteousness that we have now, we didn’t get by acting right. So why do we feel that whenever we do wrong, this gift of righteousness will be taken away from us?

Believers need to hear this: there is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus (Romans 8:1). When you read newer translations, the other part of “those who work not after the flesh, but after the Spirit” is missing because it’s not in the original greek manuscript. So beloved, if you are in Christ there is no condemnation. There are some who might read this and raise the red flag; they say this will lead believers to live licencious lives. But the truth is that the more you know you have been forgiven much, the more you’ll love your Bridegroom and your life will change from inside outwardly.

*To be continued*

Prayer: Thank you Lord Jesus, You’ve forgiven me all my sins: past, present and future. I walk in Your love and I am changed. Amen

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/our-bridegroom-comes-in-love-part-2/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsules

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Necessary / Cheapest Birthday Gift/wish / Relationships And Daistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.