Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,983 members, 7,845,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

What's Your Take? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Take? (613 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take? by mcdreeezy: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2013
what is your take on some1 who cant av sex bcuz he/she is too shy to go naked in front of some1?? It'll go a long way to help some pple
Re: What's Your Take? by Illuminatus(m): 11:31am On Nov 08, 2013
If you're this shy, then your (first) sex should be with someone who likes you, adores you and respects you. Put simply, someone you're dating or have a stable relationship with. Trust me, if you're with someone you like/love, getting naked with them won't be a problem.
Re: What's Your Take? by AnodaIT(m): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2013
Switch off the light

[size=14pt]NEXT!!![/size]
Re: What's Your Take? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
Op,aw old r u??
Re: What's Your Take? by Abbey2sam(m): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
Blindfold the guy

Next topic please
Re: What's Your Take? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
Turn off the light!!!
Re: What's Your Take? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
Illuminatus: If you're this shy, then your (first) sex should be with someone who likes you, adores you and respects you. Put simply, someone you're dating or have a stable relationship with. Trust me, if you're with someone you like/love, getting naked with them won't be a problem.
you speaking from experience lol

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take? by Illuminatus(m): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
robian1: you speaking from experience lol
Lol. *knowing smile*
Re: What's Your Take? by mcdreeezy: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
Harbosede02: Op,aw old r u??
what does that have to do with anything?
Re: What's Your Take? by Searchingvictor: 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
mcdreeezy:
what does that have to do with anything?

Good evening, Sorry to bother you by this time. Please I need financial support from you. Any lil amount you can help me with.

I'm really financially handicapped and desperation want to set in. Lest it happens, that's why I'm seeking help from you. Maybe 1k or 2k or any amount. Please

Once again, pardon me for bothering by this time.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Doubt / How To Build Trust In A Relationship / Successful Tips For Keeping Your Relationship Strong, And Hopeful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.