Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ (34463 Views)

Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) / Man Defrauds In-law In N9m Deal / Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by beautyBrains(f): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
naptu2:

Human rights lawyers have often complained about the practice of parading suspects before the media. They say that a suspect is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. What if he is eventually acquitted by the court?

So, policemen and the media now take measures to obscure the identities of suspects.
no human rights in this case, he is already guilty. He has given his confession.. So covering his face is pointless..
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by COOLDUN: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
akraym: Our naija police don go catch some people wey dey play Baba Ijebu, come parade am as thief. I tire for this country o sad angry

You are right because his name is Mohammed Tijani, Adegoke abi? Which means that Baba Ijebu joint has become a hiding place for the armed robbers right? Go and feed from the DUSTBIN, MAGGOTIC BIGGOT. Because, his name is not what you expected right. Hypocrite.
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by animasaun(m): 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
Akshow: Kasali! Kasali!! Kasali!!! Eme lo mo pe o? kaaaa daaafun o. Koni ragba fun o. Arungun eleeeeerrriiibuuuu ole olosha. Imagine o. 950k. D buyer should also be arrested to.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by princesaam(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
OK, that's that, can we at least get update on boko haram latest news.
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by pheemmii(m): 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
They do that because of d wrong informations given out to Nigerians.....

AnOlAd: Hehehehehe na only my naija peeps, they cover armed robber face.... Lmao, don't know what they are protecting ooo...
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by reigningwisdom: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nigerian authorities are the problems we have, like making the face if this devil blurred attracts numerous questions like, is the Nigerian protecting him? is he innocent of the confession he made to the police officers? Was his action worthy of praise as in covering his satanic face for possible identification by the public? How about he escapes from the police chains, how can the public help in the re-arrest or tipping the police? ls the Nigerian police not the god-father of the armed terrorists?
I suggest, let the Nigerians advocate the martial law against armed gangs and kidnappers other against means of illegally and violently taking of another person's life. We Nigerians should seriously draw attention of our law makers to this. And, FG should ban the importation arms by individuals whether the importer got a licence or not, such a licence should be withdrawn. China manufacture arms(guns) but you really can't see their robbers going with arms because once you are seen with gun you are finished and once you killed a fellow human being with it your body parts will be exported to Europe or dealt with within. China is a country where individuals are not made to handle arms whether for uses, exportation or importation and it works well for them.
This ugly devil like a boy had killed many people in his armed robbery act. Let the police line him and his gang up and shoot them at a closer range. Nigeria is a very nice country but some wicked individuals have made uninteresting place, even some parents, relatives and pastors are encouraging their wards and followers in this particular robbery act and other forms of evil. Why are we showing wickedness to our fellow Nigerians? Those who called themselves our leaders are the worst. In the Nigerian Universities, there is the home of all evil, raping, kidnapping, cultism etc. A good number of some people in Nigeria love to make unnecessary argument with useless logics when comes to matters like this one l raised here. Please, my people let's oppose the evil ones within us than blurring them.

2 Likes

Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Ammanda(f): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
COOLDUN:

Yes o, it is like that because his name is not Emeka or Chidi, you would have seen the deadliest BIGGOTS on earth coming out from their slums, to expose their abnormal natures.

Very soon you will hear them telling you that the Robber is from Ajashe in Benin Republic, Hypocrites, Crime is everywhere. Crime is not good. Imagine a partial dead MONSTER wasting the lives of healthy Innocent people. Nigeria Police should send him to the Medical Students Laboratory for experiment as a specimen.
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Godogodo a notorious armed robber is blind in one eye this one now, got a deformed hand. Yet that didn't prevent them 4rm making it the bad way! As 4 me and my family, we the bossforeva's must make it.
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by pstdre(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Yoruba ppl will say "oju ole re"(meaning see d thief's face)y bluring na?...#onlyin9ja
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by tomzman: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
Good for them. Everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner.
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Hade4larin: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ejike.chinedu:
Wat my business...nairaland am hungry...wat can u advice me 2 eat ..

Eat bomb
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by noniwealth(f): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
I am sure he lied about his burnt from what age!!
I want to believe he must have robbed somewhere & caught and set fire on.i am sure he is a victim of such that escaped or was rescued and made him heartless cos i cant imagine which streets in lagos throws fire in a house to burn a baby?
Lies wen he said someone threw fire in his room,seem closest to his experience wen someone set the tyres ablaze.
I am sure the police will Surely arrest his counterparts in cotonou.
Pasuma continue thanking God o u were. V smart not to reveal ur identity,i ve heard stories when i was v young of some personality telling the robbers who he is and reminding them they made a mistake attempting him which led to his death..

1 Like

Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Sike(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
AnOlAd: Hehehehehe na only my naija peeps, they cover armed robber face.... Lmao, don't know what they are protecting ooo...
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by ceejay80s(m): 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
OFÈ MMANU NDÌ ORÍ
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by LeSaint(m): 1:18am On Nov 09, 2013
naptu2:

Human rights lawyers have often complained about the practice of parading suspects before the media. They say that a suspect is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. What if he is eventually acquitted by the court?

So, policemen and the media now take measures to obscure the identities of suspects.

That's nonesense! In America, the capital of democracy, they publish the picture of suspects who are still at large even. Not to talk of the one that has been caught AFTER A SHOOTOUT with Police.
We just do things upside down in this country. If they hadnt released the pictures of the Marathon bombers, would they have got them easily?
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Jamaticulus(m): 1:23am On Nov 09, 2013
Imagine....make pesin dey kill with one hand.....shay him na steven seagal??
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by cesc27: 6:08am On Nov 09, 2013
Hunger has pushed dose men too far. Pele Pasuma
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Hakeem3(m): 6:13am On Nov 09, 2013
Wonders never seize ... C d hand like fork...short mtcheeew...!
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by lonelymeeh(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2013
olori buruku abi nah u stil ma papa car last year nemesis don catch up wit u armed handicap...... Old fool
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by richardgtc: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
Naija police don get ds one. . .All ds one wey he jst bn dey confess anyhow. . . .mek dem ask say who Kill jesu too nah.
I hate nigerian,someone that kill people why did they cover his face.he shld be expose so dt wen they release him,we will know he is the same man.I also notice that wen they say some1 kill or do ritual,they use to cover the person face even on TV. May God help us
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by lastpage: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
naptu2:

Good points you have made but l am wondering: How can he be "proved innocent" when he had "already confessed" to these robberies and killings of law officers?

Okay, l understand: This is Nigerian Judge we are talking about! grin grin wink wink
I hail O, Nigerian Judges! shocked shocked

Lastpage!
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
So funny but painful
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by chikachike86(m): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
olanrewajumi:
go chop poison...atlease d world will rest
Guy! Are u dis callous? D guy is making a joke, and you are here exhibiting your frustrated hopeless life. If death dey hungry, pls kill ursef already. F**l @ 40.
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Ayab1203(f): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
The pattern of his burns are unique. U can continue to hide his face . We can now spot and ID him even from 10 km. Nonsense!scum of the earth!
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by Nicepoker(m): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ayam_Kay: Not my biz
he is ur uncle i guess
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by naptu2: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2013
lastpage:

Good points you have made but l am wondering: How can he be "proved innocent" when he had "already confessed" to these robberies and killings of law officers?

Okay, l understand: This is Nigerian Judge we are talking about! grin grin wink wink
I hail O, Nigerian Judges! shocked shocked

Lastpage!

Here's how: he appears in court tomorrow and says that the confession was made under duress (they say that you will "willingly" confess that your mother is actually your father, after you have been beaten by Nigerian policemen).

The statements in court are usually something like this:

"The policeman told me what to say"
"They said I won't spend too much time in prison if I confess"

"**** person promised me money if I confessed"

"They beat me. In fact, that policeman there said that he will kill me if I don't say what they told me to say. He said that no judge can save me".

Something similar happened in the Al-Mustapha and Bola Ige cases.

So human rights lawyers insist that arrested suspects should not be paraded before the media.

In the UK, police forces sometimes refuse to divulge the identities of arrested suspects. They'll simply say "a middle-aged man" was arrested.
Re: Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ by stephnie44(f): 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
U wey thief no gain.cotonu seller even get gain pass u.mumu thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Kills Isoakpaefid Second-In-Command & Spiritualist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic P) / 2 Generator Thieves Beaten In Ikom, Cross River State (Graphic Photos) / Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.