Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God (1895 Views)

Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / Only A Fool Says There Is No God. / Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

That message was for Israelites and not the world. Do you find chinese among the Israelites when moses was directing this message to them?

Despiste, the bible didn't deny there are other Gods. You are only a fool and Yahweh is omni-fool.

DId i say that the bible denied that there are no other gods..Mennnn!! How thick can one be..Right from the beginning here i said there are other gods but since you just want to blindly insult christianity at all cost then you can go ahead but I wont follow to use the word fool here since thats what you guys love using the most nowadays..
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
joel lala:

DId i say that the bible denied that there are no other gods..Mennnn!! How thick can one be..Right from the beginning here i said there are other gods but since you just want to blindly insult christianity at all cost then you can go ahead but I wont follow to use the word fool here since thats what you guys love using the most nowadays..

Sorry I dont mean to butthurt.... .truth is sometime bitter. Lol

There are other Gods....and I prove that as you asked.

Each people walk in the name of their God.....and I prove that as you asked.

God said 'there is no God' while there are as you stated and it parallel with psalm 14:1. Meaning Yahweh is fool.

What the heck are you whinning for again?
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Sorry I dont mean to butthurt.... .truth is sometime bitter. Lol

There are other Gods....and I prove that as you asked.

Each people walk in the name of their God.....and I prove that as you asked.

God said 'there is no God' while there are as you stated and it parallel with psalm 14:1. Meaning Yahweh is fool.

What the heck are you whinning for again?

Butt hurt? Pls dont make me laugh...if i decided to follow u in exchange of words you would end up crying out that a christian is nt suppose to say this or that..secondly i never asked u to prove that there are other gods becos right from my first post i specifically said that there are other gods, so you just talking off point.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
joel lala:

Butt hurt? Pls dont make me laugh...if i decided to follow u in exchange of words you would end up crying out that a christian is nt suppose to say this or that..secondly i never asked u to prove that there are other gods becos right from my first post i specifically said that there are other gods, so you just talking off point.

Lol. You didn't ask me to show you people walking with their God name in the bible?

I didn't show you how God is a fool?

The only thing I didn't show is how christians are fools cuz you didn't ask for it.

I did what you ask. Cheers man
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Lol. You didn't ask me to show you people walking with their God name in the bible?

I didn't show you how God is a fool?

The only thing I didn't show is how christians are fools cuz you didn't ask for it.

I did what you ask. Cheers man

I asked u 2questions which u highlighted out and i explained but i never i asked you to prove that there are other gods which i agreed that they exist unless you can show us where i asked that..cheers
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by macof(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ok joel u agree that there are other gods even when ur god doesn't agree
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by ezme(m): 2:50am On Nov 11, 2013
subscribing
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by EzePromoe: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hahahahaha.
No matter how hard you try you can't prove God wrong smiley
Ask your fathers!

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Eze Promoe: Hahahahaha.
Ask your fathers!
And you can prove him right?
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by macof(m): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Eze Promoe: Hahahahaha.
Ask your fathers!

I dont even need to ask my fathers, I am asking ur Holy spirit
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by macof(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

High Noon For Creationists: The Universe Evolves Life / My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... / Rccg Sunday School 20th August, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.