Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Anambra Election. Statement From The Lagos State Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election. Statement From The Lagos State Governor (2412 Views)

Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer / Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election. Statement From The Lagos State Governor by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Sorry for quoting you third consecutively times, because i hardly quote APC members or PDP because i don't like to involve in any Nigeria political argument. I am not a PDP neither APC nor do i advocate for one Nigeria or continuity of this colonial masters experiment call Nigeria, honestly i have no party and i have not participated in any Nigerian election by voting any politician in. But i am a strong defender and advocate of my lovely Igboland unity, you have me commenting on this topic because it has to do with one of my state, APC is not allowed in our land. Like someone said, it should be on record that if Ngige emerged the winner of the upcoming election, children of anger party shouldn't see it as their hand work rather it should be for ngige's popularity in Anambra.
In other Words;you're a Tribalist huh That's your Business sha,my Concern is with Nigeria as a whole,because even if Nigeria is truly a
colonial masters experiment call Nigeria
,that doesn't mean we should go ahead and Fail so the whole World can look at us;laugh and say;"we said so"...nothing good comes easy,and this Fact is most visible in all the Countries we look up to today...anyway sha,good luck with your
lovely Igboland unity
,it's after all,essential to the unity of the whole Country.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election. Statement From The Lagos State Governor by pullyacap: 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
FreeGlobe:
does south west have any resources? now tell me who will die of poverty when Nigeria divides?

Mazi Freeglobe ah ah...you are sha always in a combative mood for this your Igbo-Yoruba imaginary civil war!

Try and hang your boxing gloves this time in honor of the Golden Eaglets unnugo?

Up Nigeria!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election. Statement From The Lagos State Governor by FreeGlobe(f): 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
pullyacap:

Mazi Freeglobe ah ah...you are sha always in a combative mood for this your Igbo-Yoruba imaginary civil war!

Try and hang your boxing gloves this time in honor of the Golden Eaglets unnugo?

Up Nigeria!!!!!!
Sai Nigeria, beautiful goal! one love...

grin
Re: Anambra Election. Statement From The Lagos State Governor by Desric(m): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
FreeGlobe:
cement the bond of friendship indeed by deporting igbos in Lagos abi?
Most everything be politicised? Most you say something even when its obvious you don't have anything to say? Sometimes you wonder the kinda education we have in this country, every 4months our universities clear people for NYSC still when you come to the society, you don't see the impact of the thousands of graduates we produce. At least they say Education is a tool for Nation building and development but why is our own different? People are too naïve and myopic that they talk anyhow without thinking. May God save Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Election. Statement From The Lagos State Governor by Desric(m): 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
FreeGlobe: If Ngige eventually wins this election, let it be on record that his party APC contributed absolutely 0% in making his victory possible, Anambra people will support Ngige in ANY party. we will still Vote GEJ 100% in 2015 cool
You are so pathetic, gush!
Re: Anambra Election. Statement From The Lagos State Governor by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Anambra Election. Statement From The Lagos State Governor by rafindo(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
9ja_I_hail: Can a cleaner with a broom but has no Parker make a good cleaner? Just a simple question, as for me Anambra does not need a gang star party or should i say children of anger party to achieve it goals. If i may have my way, my first target will be to outlaw this islamic party just as it was nicely done in Egypt. APC is a threat to any democracy, a party that condemns anything done by any Government. This party called APC must be very dangerous than cancer.
.people like u are the reasonin while anambra is backward,instead of facin the issue u go for technicality.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election. Statement From The Lagos State Governor by automaticcars: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

And from your point of view APC is the opposition a country that poison for development need? When you talk about democracy and people who haven't experienced it i just laughed at you because it is on record that in no time have Nigeria ever experienced true and healthy democracy. If i lied ask your Bamboo and blood soaking master (BUHARI) why he over throned a Democratic elected president. To add salt to injury you children of angers also address a coup plotter like buhari as a progressive. Friend, i supposed you are an intelligent and educated adult, don't play to be ignorant of what qualifies someone to be addressed as a progressive.

For me APC is nothing but a gang star party.

Ah! Enroll yourself in an English class immediately. Did you attend University of Port-Harcourt like GEJ and PEJ did? UNIPORT degree cannot be respected if it parades someone like you as one of its alumni.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election. Statement From The Lagos State Governor by Chamackh(m): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
rafindo: .people like u are the reasonin while anambra is backward,instead of facin the issue u go for technicality.
you said Anambra is backward? In terms of what? Please explain more. Tnx
Re: Anambra Election. Statement From The Lagos State Governor by agbameta: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
Chamackh: you said Anambra is backward? In terms of what? Please explain more. Tnx

Absence of any tangible achievement, gain or progress = Stagnation or backwardness. If you have anything to show us in form of economic, social, political and infrastructural progress, please go ahead and prove wrong the poster you quoted.
Re: Anambra Election. Statement From The Lagos State Governor by Chamackh(m): 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
agbameta:

Absence of any tangible achievement, gain or progress = Stagnation or backwardness. If you have anything to show us in form of economic, social, political and infrastructural progress, please go ahead and prove wrong the poster you quoted.
the stagnation and all that you mentioned can't be seen in an APC states? You guys claim to have a more developed region than other? Which is a big fraud and lie of the abolished life. As far as I know Anambra has made progress under Peter Obi's administration.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Flirts With Danish Prime Minister Leaving Michelle Jealous / Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC / The Most Dramatic Criminal Captures In American History(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.