Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Applying For Nigerian Passport SW GLOBAL LLC!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Applying For Nigerian Passport SW GLOBAL LLC!! (6379 Views)

Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Applying For Nigerian Passport SW GLOBAL LLC!! by aghayere93: 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hello Guys, I'm new to this, so I'm a bit skeptical as to whether you guys will see this on time. Anyways...I'm trying to apply for a standard passport to Nigeria through the SW GLOBAL LLC website, I am having problems registering my bank card as they asked for a bank statement and a photo identification, I have provided all of this to them, but then my request got rejected, they sent me this email..

Your request has been rejected.

Reason

Please reapply. Please show the card number by superimposing a copy of that card onto the statement and a photo Identification card

Can anyone please explain what this means? I think it means that I should scan my bank card along with the statement? but it sounds a bit suspicious so I'm a bit lost. Please help guys and I'd really appreciate it if someone could reply as to how to go about the registration of a card and the identification process Please!!!

Sorry for the essay. I need to be in Nigeria for christmas but i'm not too sure anymore sad

(1) (Reply)

U.k Embassy Contact. / South Africa Vs North Cyprus / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.