Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets (30193 Views)

All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Jamaticulus(m): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
IHEANACHO FOR PRESIDENT!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Caseless: 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Xcuse me laff in Congolese language...

Hee-hee-ho-ho grin
laff in swahili join, u ar allowed. Sokoto, i'm sure u knw wat 'likitan boka' means?
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by canalily(m): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
tha_originator: Oloshi fisherman wit a bad mind calling himsef goodluck.. Idiot go and solve ASUU problem before u come congratulate us. Common thief like you wit black gorilla face eating up 1b naira with ya fat wife and obese ugly adopted son.. Local ijaw boy wey supose dey work for fishing company dey catch fish like smeagol for lord of the ring.. E tire me how dis greedy fisher seller wit a fish brain enter aso rock. If not for dat ape-like man called OBJ, dem kukuma resemble dem selves. If super eagles or super eaglet like make dem carry champions league, jona the clown must leave aso rock before 2015 sef...we no need cluelessness for dat seat! I relax my case for now
undecided alika, aturu, ewu hausa, black sheep in white goats! Go and hug transformer!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2013

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Smooyis(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
If only Mr president could be like Coach Garba. If only he could harness the potentials in Nigerians by drawing great minds from the nooks and crannies of Nigeria into his Executive team, then Nigeria will be celebrated as its been done to these golden eaglets. Not until then shall will be proud of Mr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as our president, just as everyone is proud of Coach Garba and his boys for their sterling performance which made them world champions.
The question is, when will the whole world commend and congratulate our leaders for good performance?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congrats to the Eaglets

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
caseless: *yawns* whr hav u been?
'=' Lolz, i dey around oo! What's up with you na? You no dey follow me??

#TeamGOM
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Meekmind(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
Emzybrown: Today, I commend Nigeria's Golden Eaglets for their well deserved victory at the FIFA Under-17 World Soccer tournament in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, UAE.

The players played with great skill and projected the Nigerian can do spirit and the end result is that Nigeria is now a four time champion. This could not have come at a better time seeing as Nigeria is on the cusp of celebrating our centenary as a nation.

In February this year, the Super Eagles won the African Cup of Nations and now our youths are today the world’s champions. This is no fluke. It is no coincidence.

It is a reaffirmation of what I have always known; that excellence is a Nigerian habit. I believe Nigerians are poised to extend this habit to every facet of our national life. May God bless us all and may God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. GEJ ok we don hear...Go and settle ASUU issue nw

https://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/posts/650617048322006
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by iykofias(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
Fayrouzz: If he didn't influence the victory in any way, hw then did he influence the crisis in the economic sector as u claim?.. And if he bears the whole insults for the crisis in the economic sector, why cnt he also get the praise when a good thing is achieved??
Easy bro! Easy!!
Nobody holy pass oo
I'm sure ur maths n logistic teacher was a pessimist. Simply calculation n deduction of facts eludes u. Who should we blame if d ecomonic is crumbling (mayb u blame ur village chiefs): d leader shuld b blame I.e mr president.
Who shuld be praise wen we win a football tournament: d coaches n d players only,wen ds boys wia preparing jona was busy ringing bell, did he recommend any player to d coaching staffs? NO! #CaseClose!!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Olufonde1: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Na true talk
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by olajide21: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
ASUUUUUU............. Abeg, call on the FG make una beg say una ready own collect the money wey dem offer. If una wait till this world champions enter the Country, your money shall be used as bonanza for these boys...........
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by MeAndYou(m): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congratulations to the Champs!!!
We do deserve it.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Caseless: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
god_of_music: '=' Lolz, i dey around oo! What's up with you na? You no dey follow me??

#TeamGOM
men, i dey oo. #GOM? I saw ur siggy, bt dnt knw wat it's sayin .

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by teskyg: 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
Good luck to Nigeria till 2019.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by paschalndidi(m): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
Heroes of Africa
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by esqtony: 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
GustavoFring: Jonathan should hide his face in shame...

There are under 17 students that have been sitting at home for months because of his incompetence.

If he had any self esteem, he wouldn't even show his ugly face on TV
u would never grow up

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by sunex: 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
Emzybrown: congrates to the golden eaglets................we are the champion

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Tripple joy for me today
1. we are the champions of the world u17
2. i made the front page out of 1million viewers
3. i am the first to comment

Everybody collect 1 bottle of beer i will pay grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

for which bar ooo
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by iluvweed(m): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
OGA JONAH GIVE US MONEY AND LEAVE STORY!........ undecided

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by igbo2011(m): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
Goodluck needs to be worrying about defending Nigeria frrom vultures than sports.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by jaykay68(m): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
Emzybrown: Today, I commend Nigeria's Golden Eaglets for their well deserved victory at the FIFA Under-17 World Soccer tournament in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, UAE.

The players played with great skill and projected the Nigerian can do spirit and the end result is that Nigeria is now a four time champion. This could not have come at a better time seeing as Nigeria is on the cusp of celebrating our centenary as a nation.

In February this year, the Super Eagles won the African Cup of Nations and now our youths are today the world’s champions. This is no fluke. It is no coincidence.

It is a reaffirmation of what I have always known; that excellence is a Nigerian habit. I believe Nigerians are poised to extend this habit to every facet of our national life. May God bless us all and may God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. GEJ

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
caseless: laff in swahili join, u ar allowed. Sokoto, i'm sure u knw wat 'likitan boka' means?
Eh, my oga, me I nah knw wetin d name mean oo
My 2cent & kunu cool
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Smooyis: If only Mr president can be like Coach Garba. If only he can harness the potentials in Nigeria by drawing great minds from the nooks and crannies of Nigeria into his Executive team, then Nigeria will be celebrated as its been done to the golden eaglets. Not until then shall will be proud of Mr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as our president, just as everyone is proud of Coach Garba and his boys for their sterling performance which made them world champions.
I wish d same thing oo, buh 4 where? A leopard can neva change it's spot jez as u can neva give wat u neva have or had rather cool
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by jaykay68(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2013

It is a reaffirmation of what I have always known; that excellence is a Nigerian habit. I believe Nigerians are poised to extend this habit to every facet of our national life. May God bless us all and may God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. GEJ

. Ride on sir, we are not blind, you are doing a great job, by the grace of the almighty, 2015 is going to be another Goodluck for Nigeria, my family and l love Nigeria and Goodluck Jonathan, my regards to our mummy of the nation, mummy patience. God bless Nigeria, God bless the first family. Amen

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
jaykay68: . Ride on sir, we are not blind, you are doing a great job, by the grace of the almighty, 2015 is going to be another Goodluck for Nigeria, my family and l love Nigeria and Goodluck Jonathan, my regards to our mummy of the nation, mummy patience. God bless Nigeria, God bless the first family. Amen
Chai! Anoda Nigerian jesus disciple!

Or bros, u be Evans Bipi? shocked
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by ooshinibos: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
god_of_music: Nigeria is a blessed nation, we are blessed with extremely God/Allah given talents.
We have every resources that everybody can share in equity and in peace.
God/Allah intentionally joined the East,West, north and south together so we could prosper and wax stronger as a country, forget that story that it was a human who almagamated us. . . It was already ordained! The heavens just needed a physical hand to do so.
If Nigerians will stop the tribalism and hatred we have for each other we would pass through any challenge and come out in one piece.
My advice for the Nigerian youth is: Don't be a tribalist, don't hate your country, see everybody as one then everything will be ok.

One Love, one blood, One Nigeria! cool

Please fix your electricity please ,so we are in diaspora can come home , please

#TeamGOM
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by taharqa: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Goddex: In February . . . Nations Cup

Later, the Under 23 narrowly missed lifting the world cup

November, same year, Under 17 are lifting the World Cup

This cannot be ordinary. Thank you GEJ! We love you

And then, Nigeria just won the recent 3 possible Age-grade Athletic Competitions in Africa in about a year (after seeing a decline in African Athletics for sm years with South Africa and even a few others, dominating), for the 1st ever ie Victories by our Athletes in the Senior African Athletics Championship, the African Athletic Youth Championship and the Junior African Athletics Championship in Benin Rep, Warri and Mauritius respectively.

Smtin is happening in certain Federations in d Sports Ministry, joor; and, it is a good Smtin..
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by emmanuel4758(m): 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Nigeria won the Nations Cup

Nigeria won the U-17 World Cup

Nigeria to win (World Cup) next?
giv me kolanut make i use do incantation to know weda this trash na truth angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Gwekzy: 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
Who type this thing give Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by taharqa: 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
Jamaticulus: IHEANACHO FOR PRESIDENT!!!
lol grin.... That guy is a born baller sha

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
fckyourman: I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Josh Arcaro, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; Facebook the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn't be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on Facebook my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone and for your likes.

Hahaha, people can really be mad on this forum...

Seun, thank yo.u.......

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by patriotic007: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
GEJ has brought us luck again,...To God be the Glory
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Abuklaw(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
Those who are using this world cup victory to sing the praise of Mr GEJ are nothing but Bunch of mediocres. It's glaring and naked enough for all to see that the world cup victory is just like administering a pain-killer drug on a patient who suffers from body pain. The drug won't alleviate the pain but divert the body from receiving the pain signal for sometime after which the body pain will become worsen. Let us (NIGERIANS) face the reality that nothing is working in this geographical habitat. As a student, i've been coerced to sum it up that the present administration is not after my progress (imagine ASUU four month old strike and asup over five month of lecture distruption in a year). Unless Mr president resolve the issue in education sector then i will believe that his name is truly GOODLUCK. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Storm Super Eagles Camp In Cario, Egypt Ahead Of AFCON 2019 / Toni Payne To Play For Nigeria Super Falcons / Ligue 1 Season Is Over As No Games Will Be Allowed In France Until September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.