Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets (30204 Views)

All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Sike(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
Thank you, Mr Presido!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Temitoper1: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Nigeria won the Nations Cup

Nigeria won the U-17 World Cup

Nigeria to win (World Cup) next?
so shall it be (Amen)
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Yusluv77(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
OPEN LETTER TO NIGERIANS: Dear fellow Nigerians,
How are you all doing? I know all is not well but i
believe things will change for good in the nearest
future. I would like to use this medium to point out a
certain fact to all of us. Did you know that When a
Nigerian National team scores a goal......Nigerians of
all ethnicity and religion will jump up in jubilation
and be screaming one word, one language in one
voice "GOOAALLL!!!". That moment, we forget our
ethnic & tribalistic sentiments wether it was scored
by an Hausa, an Igbo or a Yoruba man. We love the
feelings, we cherish the moments, we adore the
players and we sing with one voice....."Up Super
Eagles, Up Flying Eagles, Up Golden Eaglets and Up
Green Eagles". When we talk about those
games....we talk about "Nigeria" with one voice. We
always wish Nigeria the best and support Nigeria
with our great man power to go all out for the
"Glory", for the interest of "One Nigeria". Nigeria can
work, Nigeria can be a better place, Nigeria can
move forward if the Hausa man can support the
Yoruba man in government, if the Yoruba man can
shun every ethnic sentiments and support the
administration of the Igbo government. Look at the
Golden Eaglets...the Hausa man [YAHAYA] passes
the ball to the Igbo man [IHEANACHO] & the Igbo
man tries and dribbles his way out of the huddles
just to set up the Yoruba man [AWONIYI] to score
the goal. That one goal that was fought for by the
collective responsibility, hard work and contributions
of all the ethnic Nationality for one common goal
[interest] that will benefit, elevate and sky rocket
this One Nation to a greater hight and achievement
(s). We should learn from this... we are one Nigeria,
and that one greater Nigeria will only be possible if
we eschew this our habit of ethnic sentiments and
religious bias. UP GOLDEN EAGLETS, UP UP
UPPER #NIGERIA. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by omenka(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
@ Eaglets: big congrats.
@ Dumbo: whatever. sad

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Temitoper1: 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congratulation Golden Eaglets up Nigeria!!!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
happy for the "u-17" guys who achieved their dreams.
as to nigeria, nthing changes.

just as it were when we won d african nations cup.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by iconaus: 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Smooyis: If only Mr president can be like Coach Garba. If only he can harness the potentials in Nigeria by drawing great minds from the nooks and crannies of Nigeria into his Executive team, then Nigeria will be celebrated as its been done to the golden eaglets. Not until then shall will be proud of Mr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as our president, just as everyone is proud of Coach Garba and his boys for their sterling performance which made them world champions.

How old are you? It show that you lack indepth wisdom . This is the didvidend of good administration - From presido to NFA who appoints the right coach . So credit goes to presido who is piloting the affairs.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by bettes(f): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
fckyourman: I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Josh Arcaro, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; Facebook the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn't be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on Facebook my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone and for your likes.
. Wow what a touching speech,I was moved to tears,when I read this,especially the part you thanked your pet,frog,I had to force myself not to weep when I realised this oscar thank you speech was wasted,you weren't the 1st to comment bro. sad

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by UyiIredia(m): 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
I predict his contragulation will end like those of leaders before him. With good rewards and a concert for the Eaglets and a neglect at building the kind of government that will better stimulate and integrate players of this kind so this play shows at the topmost level. I find it laughable that many talents like these Eaglets over time have been lost by the NFF and Nigeria_think Isaac Promise, Monday James and Solomon Okoronkwo of Holland 2005 U-20 World Cup.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by UyiIredia(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
icon aus:

How old are you? It show that you lack indepth wisdom . This is the didvidend of good administration - From presido to NFA who appoints the right coach . So credit goes to presido who is piloting the affairs.

Au contraire. This victory was IN SPITE of good administration. Hopefully I'll be here 4 years from now: I'll see if these boys or the best of them'll win U-20 World cup.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by dailywealth1967: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
Thank u my president.Pls,do all within ur powers to eliminate curruption

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Horlar4love(m): 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
naija2dabone: 2015, WE REJECT BAD LUCK!

BUHARI IS BAD LUCK.

FRESH AIR TILL 2019
mr. slowpoke, must u show ur stupidity 2 d world? what does dis matter have 2 do wit nigeria politics? FOOL!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by 2scorehigh(m): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
Seems like his good luck charms works perfectly for the country when and only when it comes to soccer!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by UKBobo(m): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Those who are using this world cup victory to sing the praise of Mr GEJ are nothing but Bunch of mediocres....

Bros, no vex... grin grin grin

Nigerians are SIGNS and WONDERS pesins...

Always looking for a reason behind the incident. It is our 'inherent' African spirituality. Everything happens for a reason.

If Oga lose multi-million naira business contract he go blame his Auntie who called him last night, for the first time in 5 months - Bad belle woman.

If Madam lose 6 months pregnancy now, na GEJ fault - because she carried two full-term pikins during OBJ presidential tenure.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Nonybb: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: APC have backed out of celebrating the Nigerian Victory at the recent U-17 world cup calling it a Greek Gift. The statements coming frm Bode George urge Nigerians not to dance to the gimmicks of Goodluck Jonathan to deceive Our people. He called the euphoria sounding the plethora of excitement as ephemeral, diversional and a deception. The above statements was sign by his secretary

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by haymoney01(m): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
fckyourman: I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Josh Arcaro, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; Facebook the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn't be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on Facebook my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone and for your likes.
Ooh! Sorry bt u were'nt the 1st to comment
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Hakeem3(m): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ode.! Balu.! Copy and paste mumu Ɣ☺ΰ don copy come paste ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥A̶̲̥̅♏ here D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ feel like wetin mtcheew.! Iv seen dis bfor nd it wasn't written by Ɣ☺ΰ :POde.! Balu.! Copy and paste mumu Ɣ☺ΰ don copy come paste ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥A̶̲̥̅♏ here D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ feel like wetin mtcheew.! Iv seen dis bfor nd it wasn't written by Ɣ☺ΰ

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Hakeem3(m): 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
They should be highly rewarded Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo not congratulate dem oO
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by austeenluv(m): 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
i pray and wish that this glory would be extended and made manifested on the current state of our country in jesus name.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by nijanigga: 1:14am On Nov 09, 2013
wrong perception. Goodluck don't give a damn.In a normal country, where authorities do their jobs properly, Presidents might only receive winning team in aso rock or white house or 10 downing street.
http://www.fifa.com/u17worldcup/photogallery/gallery=2221169.html#2221105
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Daewoods(m): 1:21am On Nov 09, 2013
We say a Big **Congratulations!!!** to The #Golden_Eaglets of #Naija. Best of Luck even as U all move from greater heights to greater Heights, the sky is only a Starting Point for U all... Good will make U all Bigger!
Once again #CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 09, 2013
Fayrouzz: If he didn't influence the victory in any way, hw then did he influence the crisis in the economic sector as u claim?.. And if he bears the whole insults for the crisis in the economic sector, why cnt he also get the praise when a good thing is achieved??
Easy bro! Easy!!
Nobody holy pass oo

Very LOGICAL. When will Nigerians begin to make conversation logically without insults or tribal and religious sentiments?

This is what I call "Logical counter attack"
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by fenzchukz: 3:10am On Nov 09, 2013
undecidedits weLl said than done all †ђξ same its a (_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´GOOD NIGHT`'•.¸_)`'•.¸_) rest here
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 09, 2013
iykofias: I'm sure ur maths n logistic teacher was a pessimist. Simply calculation n deduction of facts eludes u. Who should we blame if d ecomonic is crumbling (mayb u blame ur village chiefs): d leader shuld b blame I.e mr president.
Who shuld be praise wen we win a football tournament: d coaches n d players only
,wen ds boys wia preparing jona was busy ringing bell, did he recommend any player to d coaching staffs? NO! #CaseClose!!!

Good LOGICAL counter attack too grin grin Just that the insult was unnecessary. sad
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by TolaniLuv: 4:43am On Nov 09, 2013
I smh for my beloved country 9ja! I just hope cuz our team won doesn't make you still vote GEJ in 2015. It doesn't change the fact that this man is the worst we ever had in 9ja. Think my people they use good news to bring us together like we ain't got problem goin on in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by AwesomeDaniel(m): 5:10am On Nov 09, 2013
Lakayanah: I am making kkf and starch to celebrate this victory. Congrats to all Nigerians we are simply too much.

Bayelsa Otu.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Mamacita007(f): 5:21am On Nov 09, 2013
I congratulate them too. it's not everyday we will read negative stories about our country. congrats

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by adebabs21(f): 6:23am On Nov 09, 2013
busterr: GEJ should just give those boys that money he wants to give ASUU jooor

U no well at all

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by olumartins005: 6:32am On Nov 09, 2013
I hope goodluck will follow keshi to the world cup next year
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Btruth: 6:36am On Nov 09, 2013

Why all the noise? In reality, you are not the first to comment, it was the OP himself. Anyway, congratulations for been the second to comment.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by joshuaidibia(m): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2013
GustavoFring: Jonathan should hide his face in shame...

There are under 17 students that have been sitting at home for months because of his incompetence.

If he had any self esteem, he wouldn't even show his ugly face on TV
wat is dis educated fool saying? So we no supose get u-17? This boys have been preparing since 2yrs ago. Ok,wat of the mexicans? Are they also on academic strike? Na fish brain like u wey dis strike no dey affect.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 09, 2013
caseless: men, i dey oo. #GOM? I saw ur siggy, bt dnt knw wat it's sayin .
I'm coming to post on that Derailers Paradise this morning oo! Y'all should prepare something for me. . . Arrange one better babe keep for me cool

#TeamGOM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ligue 1 Season Is Over As No Games Will Be Allowed In France Until September / Gonzalo Higuain Pictured At Airport Ahead Of Chelsea Transfer (Photo) / Russia 2018: Spain Blacklist Fabregas, Alonso, Morata Form Squad (See Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.