Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Can Someone Pls Help To Find Out When Lautech And Ooa Post Jamb Will Be Out? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Someone Pls Help To Find Out When Lautech And Ooa Post Jamb Will Be Out? (647 Views)

Lautech And Her Authorities / What Are My Chances,scored 249 In Jamb,will ui accept me 4 med and surgery / Jamb Will Never Penalise/cancel Any Result Over Change Of Paper Type (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Pls Help To Find Out When Lautech And Ooa Post Jamb Will Be Out? by olamidayo(f): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2008
Hi, guyz can someone tell me anything regarding post jamb exams of lautech and OOU(Ago-iwoye), need to send my brother out cos he almost finish all the foods in the house. the dates when they will write the post jamb, please an urgent contribution will be appreciated. and how far is it true that the cut-off mark is 170!
Re: Can Someone Pls Help To Find Out When Lautech And Ooa Post Jamb Will Be Out? by cruworld(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2008
the lautech Post Ume Exam will be written on 19th of this month and as for the 170 cut off am not sure if this procedure is accepted by the school authority because i scored 191. i wish him the best of Luck and hope he get his admission this year

I guess you prefer you Goat to eat your food stuff right wink
Re: Can Someone Pls Help To Find Out When Lautech And Ooa Post Jamb Will Be Out? by abdurrazaq(m): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2008
The Post-UME is slated for July 26, 2008. See the link below for more details:
http://www.lautech.edu.ng/postume2008/index.html
Good luck
Re: Can Someone Pls Help To Find Out When Lautech And Ooa Post Jamb Will Be Out? by whitechriz(m): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2008
HELLO ,

UMMH , I NEVER CHOOSE LAUTECH IN JAMB BUT I WANT TO CHANGE TO LAUTECH IS THERE AN POSSIBLITY FOR ME TO CHOOSE THEM

REGARDS

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Write Gmat In Lagos? Can It Be Done Online? / Secondary Schools Are So Expensive Now, What Do We Do! / We Do Your Assignments & Project Works For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.