Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter (5589 Views)

Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? / After Mourinho’s Sack, Mikel Obi, The 'Consistent' One #Mikel Trends On Twitter / Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by chukzbook: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
Check twitter and see what they are saying about us. lol. See some for yourself

That saico these Nigerians were playing like they want to be champions q

Some Nigerians seem older. XQ does not investigate the federation. Remember the cachirules?

Obviously all Mexicans wanted but the difference is obvious strength, speed and power (and age?) of Nigerians

They won the gueros Nigerians?

I say Collide opportunists who won us Nigerians because they were older when we all know that there were black hand.

Poignant see Nigerians celebrating with their grandchildren in the stands. "/ Lol very good
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by chukzbook: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
more

Before getting to the age d current sub camp 17 I must remember, q Nigerians do not mess w / our "young offenders"

Q Nigerians play well and that Q'no eat 3 times a day .. Lyrics d'burned

Deven harlado leaving the subject of ages with the excuses Nigerians do not have your work speaks - Roberto Cortez

Here is a picture of the children of Nigerian players celebrating.

Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by chukzbook: 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
This is funny grin more

They love bananas, 17, are well negrotes, 17, is the fifth world, 17 years, fucking Nigerians, 17 years. "

Yes, bad that Nigerians have earned trap. Worse Mexicans are making comments about their resources and power.

Now the big question is whether q Nigerians had won the Under 17 really that age"

If you know that only two Nigerians are under 17 vdd?

pendejísimo that argument that Nigerians are "cachirules" believe that because you are dwarf and assholes, others too ...

The silver lining is that Mexico did an excellent world, we can not take anything away from Nigerians

And if we give Nigerians a bakery to global change
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by chukzbook: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
more!

I am very sad today, Nigerians played very well .... the truth, but not bad the sucampeonado, U17 congratulations!!.

Nigerians are so famous that you leave your photos to "1 Kilo of help."

Maybe Nigerians are jealous of us because there's no dorilocos

I hope that in some years have disclosed the true ages of some Nigerians give the championship to Mexico ...

They run about 100 km / sec Nigerian players

Nigerians are cachirules ... heh, heh!

The good thing is that Nigerians whether to dinner tonight.

Nigerians while celebrating the victory over World Mexico

Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Infomizer(m): 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
They're e-diots!! Hilarious ones though! Children of the 9jerian players? Lol!

2 Likes

Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Tolexander: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dem dey shout age as if they aren't also guilty of the falsification!

Kelechi Ihenacho sabi sodomize these mexicans mehn!

1 Like

Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by chukzbook: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
I am very proud of our selection sometimes you win and sometimes you lose ... but you are a champion for Mexico

Mexicans make racist jokes are the same Nigerians who are offended when someone comments on Mexico.

They should take the title from Nigeria for more cheats for sticking should not leave to participate in the # World # U17 or U20

Congratulations on your performance at @ miseleccionmx # sub17, q when we showed discipline and positive attitude, things go better.

Very good Nigerians! Are well chingones

If the "kids" who won worldwide Nigerian U-17 are 17 or younger then I have 19!

Nigerians are under 17, but were born in 1932.

2 THINGS IN LIFE not stand .... RACISM AND THE BLACK PINCHES (Nigerians) ... if it is ... is burning!!

I was going to put in joke of Nigerians, but only I could think of black humor.

I thought it would make the party, and was ready with the camera on the angel but those Nigerians I busted the party
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by chukzbook: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
The Nigerians played with pure old Cachirul well ... but of course, as are black nobody heeded them!

Mexico 3-0 Nigeria: The Nigerian truncated the Bicampeonato the 'Tri'

That cute Nigerians.

These Nigerians earn all mundiaales of sub 20 and sub ​​17 with the largest selection nadiee not earn

After much slavery, today finally Nigerians eat their michita hard with his water glass ♥

Seeing these Nigerians, have 17, but 17 years of playing football. Easy is the U-21 or U-23 until Nigeria.

To all Nigerian fans please leave in place the screens of the stadium, the seats or belonged to other viewers.

That good for the Nigerian sub "nobody knows" xd

Well, as they will not win the Nigerians, if they offered a month of food if they won the World Cup.

1 Like

Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by chukzbook: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
They were sentenced mistakes that game, but they were mistakes sought by Nigerians. Mexico were a most worthy selection.

All kidding aside ... Nigerian players beyond whether or not age is an example of struggle ... living in extreme poverty with nothing

The Nigerians won because they have 3 legs ... if you know what i mean

The net is really burned me and disrespectful to mock Nigerians age. We must be respectful of our elders.

Nigerians bite their medals because they think they are chocolate.

Spare me your comments offensive against Nigerians. Only show their no education.

Poignant see Nigerians celebrating with their grandchildren in the gallery.
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by chukzbook: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nigerians are so happy for they were promised 3 meals a day if they won. grin

It's amazing what Nigerians: for every goal scored five in this tournament receiving

Seeing Nigerians, I understand the "once you go black, never go back".

Sure food promised if they won the game, fucking Nigerians.

Goal for cause. 200,000 kilos of little children help Nigerians.

Nigerians bad birthed! (⌣ ̩̩_ ⌣ ̩̩)

Maybe those of Burger King promised a Whopper jr them to Nigerians if they win the game.

2 Likes

Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by chukzbook: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
FIFA is unprepared, those black Nigerians have 17 years or less. Now even children should have the assholes.

Those Nigerians and grandchildren have to do something @ EPN god.

The Mexicans seem chamacos Armani models in that uniform. The Nigerian National Geographic.

If you pass a plane over the stadium Nigerians perhaps distracted by throwing stones and we tied them. Maybe!

Nigerians have flies instead of sheep before sleep.
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Adamskuty(m): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
Where's the link?? I will like to get there and make some noise grin
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
guy put the link make I go destroy their ancestors there.....people dey talk mexico self dey follow talk....if not for our bad leaders....mtscheew I don vex

3 Likes

Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
Racist bast.ardz.
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by luvablesam(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
Where is the link? the comments seem fabricated...very few mexicans speak English

1 Like

Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by chukzbook: 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
Adamskuty: Where's the link?? I will like to get there and make some noise grin
sorry I'm offline. But check their trends. Thanks
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
op please post link, am ready for E-war................useless mofos sad sad sad sad sad
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by dominique(f): 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
Whatever makes them sleep better at night, they should hate on us for all I care. As if I no see player with biabia for their squad abegi!

2 Likes

Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
B
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by kstyle2(m): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dey r sore loserr.dey can say all dey wnt...these dudes r young compardd 2 d edition whr we had stanldy okoro(dat guy wz 35 n claimed 2 b 16yrs)....i knw 1 of d playas personally n he is 18yrs....if d tin dey pain d mexicans,mak dem go mop ocean.....make dem talk#using 9ice voice
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
chukzbook: Nigerians bite their medals because they think they are chocolate

Classic grin
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by moyinoluwabun(m): 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Why is it that the loosing side will always claim of age cheating. Make mexicans hug transformer as we don win before we know dey aren't happy. Three zero tororo la fun won
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by agabaI23(m): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
Sore losers!

But truth be told some of the quips cracked me up.
Nigerians bite their medals because they think they are chocolate
grin grin
OMG
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by psky: 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
Lol @ "not 17 but 17 years of playing football."

That one got me laughing really hard. grin
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by chukzbook: 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
luvable sam: Where is the link? the comments seem fabricated...very few mexicans speak English
they speak Spanish. So I did the translation from Spanish to English. Sorry, I don't have the link. I copied those comments from their twitter top trends.
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by pmc01(m): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
Racism!

No matter how much they hate, it doesn't change the fact that we all share a black shadow (whites or blacks). They are no better humans than we are.

Word!

4 Likes

Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
if other countries yab nigeria..mexico go also follow?? chaii... guy put link asap... abeg i wan go destroy those fo0ls life
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
Fellow countrymen, Following our recent victory over the poor mexicans at the just concluded fifaunder17 tournament,the mexicans have gone ahead to attack us online with their poorly constructed english, since we Nigerians have the exclusive right to attack our country, we are left with no other option than to declare an e-war on them. Pre-emptive strike is not the exclusive right of anybody over another. I implore every well meaning nigerian to search out that link or thread and make it available for us all to infiltrate and rain our own abuses, yabs, slanders,punches.
Long live Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
undecided whatever

1 Like

Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Forzap: 12:09am On Nov 09, 2013
Abeg wey link nau,make we add salt to dier injury,phucktardsgrin
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Jamji: 12:14am On Nov 09, 2013
i couldnt even understand the translation as it seems garbled and not clear.

2 Likes

Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by s3nn2x(m): 12:15am On Nov 09, 2013
I could not understand half of what they wrote, but I think it is hilarious. I could not help but laugh.

They can keep on ranting from now till Jesus comes, but it doesn't change the fact that we won and they lost-TWICE!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! / Emmanuel Eboue Commits Suicide? / Nigeria And Olympics: The Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.