Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter (5590 Views)

Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? / After Mourinho’s Sack, Mikel Obi, The 'Consistent' One #Mikel Trends On Twitter / Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 09, 2013
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

TO THE MODAFUCKN MEXICANS... STUPI.D SLAVE.S

3 Likes

Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by bobbillbright: 12:34am On Nov 09, 2013
Guys check dis out http:///19LYffr
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by isalegan2: 1:18am On Nov 09, 2013
Enigma17: guy put the link make I go destroy their cool ancestors there.....people dey talk mexico self dey follow talk....if not for our bad leaders....mtscheew I don vex

Go destroy them! angry

Fck it! Let's all go get them! I'm going on Yahoo and Bigsoccer to go find the kokoye asswipes!

Chaaaaarrrge!!! angry

Edit: ok i was just kidding tongue the fact we beat them is punishment enough. grin
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by chukzbook: 2:06am On Nov 09, 2013
I'm curious of what the Mexicans thought of us so below are more of their thoughts. Some are not clear because they tweeted them in broken Spanish as we do with our Pidgin English. But one message is clear ----»we are the best and we need to up our game in every other field apart from football-nobody envies a dead rat.
----------------------------------------------------------
The important thing is that we are not as poor
as Nigerians.

I have given clenbuterol meat to sub 17 so I
could have only compete against Nigerians

Sportswriters Nigerians say they cheated x be
over 17 years old and do not remember that his
company always cheats

But in all seriousness, these Nigerians sub17
seem to have been trained by the army of
Kony.

If Nigerians clear, put your trophy on all
stacked malnourished children.

Not true, fucking Nigerians

Nigerians cheated, they had 17 years these
guys

"Of course we won those fucking Nigerians,
lions and giraffes roam at home." -The
indignant from my boyfriend.

Cuidadito and let Nigerians enroll in the career
of Water and Ice # LAVICTORIA - Hahaha ..
Good stitch .. Greetings!

But you know the old black on black that. -
The Nigerians 18years, but playing together
jijos, -

The Nigerians won this World Cup for a very
simple reason, if they did not eat

What a bleeped gave the sub-17, these
Nigerians thousand respects

I'm still in time to make jokes Nigerians?

That moment I thought that racism exists
because Nigerians

Racist comments after the final: "Nigerians
were more hungry" He that Africans are not
mean they are not eating eh pa

The net looked Nigerians and age pasaditos ¬
¬ °
Fvckin Mexican Nigerian losers are much
faster and better than your demonstrated in
pigs to the pitch

If those Nigerians say they have 17, I have 10.

As no Nigerians would win if they ran with 3
legs. :/

A I do not deceive Nigerians played with the
U-35

The ability to run fast of Nigerians is their
need to achieve your slice of bread

For those who remained angry, Nigerians tell
them that if they are elderly, is the lack of
records of children in their country.

Aurita must be eating his subway Nigerians

"I only see the game to see the crotch of
Nigerians"-all women
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by anthoniosp(m): 2:40am On Nov 09, 2013
we won sweden nd they came to our dressing room. to crack dia oyinbo jokes with us.. told us to win the trophy.. alampasu said dat....

when we started the match mexicans wer happy dat dey were holding posession thier keeper no wan let us hear word....thier coach said it..we knew thw winner fron the begining....wat else wer dey expecting wen our boys concentrated on the ball nd not on slum fitted cloths or gallas nd babalawo hairstyle... nice disciplije from manu garba...
i was fortuanate to join this indian whatsapp group...they wer speaking thier hindi nd didnt knw i was using imtranslator.. after cracking thier jokes nd using nigerians as subject.. trust na i land dem dia own share..omor d finishing bad sowtay dey begin leave room...

3 Likes

Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by mysticgal(f): 6:00am On Nov 09, 2013
i check twitter and i saw no such trends,sha na God save them gan undecided
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Madawaki01(m): 6:25am On Nov 09, 2013
Chai,no link,dis pple shud knw dat they must nt go into a yabbin competition wit Nigerians na,followin
in case a som1 found d link
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by sanandreas(m): 6:38am On Nov 09, 2013
Post link here. I trust nigerians....
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 09, 2013
Chei!!! My blood dey hot! angry

Abeg, person never see the link? angry angry
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2013
the only reason i consider mexicans human z cox i could beat off to there women...

these niggaz are still slaves, and i could buy off 33mexicanz with just an iphone 4..

bloody scum.bags ..

angry

gimmie a link to this modafuvkn continent...... wanna chain those loose negroes up...
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Tolzeal(m): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2013
fechting link

ASAP
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 09, 2013
Did the Mexican just say Nigerian are hungry? Well Yes! they are hungry for the cup and medals, and they sure do bite it at last. The Mexican can eat their sh1t afterward and be satisfied. LOLZ!
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by adorable29(f): 8:23am On Nov 09, 2013
Its really AMAZING the way non Africans think of Africa and what comes to their minds are hunger poverty lions and forest! CNN nd co, una well done O! Even the impoverished and homeless ones amongst them think they are better off than "Africans" as we live inside the rainforest! Its just crazy! I swear!

3 Likes

Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by bizibrain(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2013
Dey should accept d defeat and move 4ward and stop looking 4 excuses 4 defeat, if dey ar nt contented with our victory, dey can go and take dere bath on 500KV live transformer or go and hang demself. BAD BELLAS. I really wanna yab dis idiota, and talk sense in2 dere empty brain, but dere is no link.
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 09, 2013
adorable29: Its really AMAZING the way non Africans think of Africa and what comes to their minds are hunger poverty lions and forest! CNN nd co, una well done O! Even the impoverished and homeless ones amongst them think they are better off than "Africans" as we live inside the rainforest! Its just crazy! I swear!

Itz rili sad.
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by chukzbook: 8:41am On Nov 09, 2013
adorable29: Its really AMAZING the way non Africans think of Africa and what comes to their minds are hunger poverty lions and forest! CNN nd co, una well done O! Even the impoverished and homeless ones amongst them think they are better off than "Africans" as we live inside the rainforest! Its just crazy! I swear!
Exactly! One of the reason I was over their tweets. We need to prove ourselves more especially on innovation and development.
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2013
chukzbook: Exactly! One of the reason I was over their tweets. We need to prove ourselves more especially on innovation and development.
even if nigeria develops to the highest point,, they will still always be seen d same way.. wanna know why?? cox its in AFRICA

1 Like

Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by IAMBREEZY: 9:22am On Nov 09, 2013
Abeg op give me link.
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by IAMBREEZY: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2013
Abeg op give me link make i yab those e-diots
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Iceman296: 9:45am On Nov 09, 2013
They are Simply Bitter Losers, What did they Expect?? We Won them 6-1 On the First game, Proceeded to win all Key Matches to the Final and met the same Idiots we trumped in Our First game. What were they Expecting?? People Who couldn't Score any goal in a Final? Ratio of 9 Goals to their 1 in two games.

They complain of Age but they Won Sweden, Brazil and Argentina With More Older Players. Who is Mexico as Compared to Nigeria, What do they have?? Drugs Cartel Ruling the County and they have the Temerity to Rant and spew Thrash.

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by jpphilips(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2013
6-1, 3-0,
you need to feel sorry for the Mexicans thus says the commentator.
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by chreldb(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2013
OP I suspect that you are a Mexican. If not you should have dropped a link to those racist comments. Seems your motive here is just to taunt Nigerians.
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 09, 2013
where's the link angry
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Aladelokun: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Chanchit: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2013
This Mexicans are bad looser, I knew they've lost d match when they started fighting themselves after d first half, those people are animals abeg, the violence in their league is second to almighty.. Anyway, I'm still searching for the link.
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2013
Gimme d link make i bombard some bastard amigos angryGimme d link make i bombard some bastard amigos
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 09, 2013
Go to twitter and search out their comments. All these comments are from there, the OP is only translating them for us.
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 09, 2013
django1: Go to twitter and search out their comments. All these comments are from there, the OP is only translating them for us.
he should post a link to d twitter page
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by Fabibest(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2013
What is my business with what there saying on twitter, what i know is the trophy our's.
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by olupentane(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
deejay_harry1: even if nigeria develops to the highest point,, they will still always be seen d same way.. wanna know why?? cox its in AFRICA

hey don't begin scare me again oooo. I've heard enough. OMG The *WILDERNESS? *.
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by chukzbook: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
Fabibest: What is my business with what there saying on twitter, what i know is the trophy our's.
what they are saying is important because of the future.
Re: See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter by chukzbook: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
Fabibest: What is my business with what there saying on twitter, what i know is the trophy our's.
what they are saying is important because of the future.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! / Emmanuel Eboue Commits Suicide? / Nigeria And Olympics: The Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.