Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! (5587 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition / Cristiano Ronaldo Finds Lady Who Fed Him Burgers When He Begged 4 Food / Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by emjayyoungwiz12: 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
"One of the boys was Cristiano Ronaldo,who was perhaps the most timid of them all"- Paula leca Reveals.

About 2 days ago, Footynaija reported that Cr7 was in search of the three girls that fed him when he had nothing and reports from ESPN has it that one of the ladies ,Paula Leca has been found.

According to that golden-hearted lady,speaking via Renascena says" They would Appear in front of the kiosk and when there were hamburgers left over, our manager would give us permission to have them over.
One of the boys was Cristiano Ronaldo,who was perhaps the most timid of them all. This happened almost every night of the week.

I still laugh about it all now. I had already told my son about it but he thought it was a fib because he couldn't imagine his mum giving Cristiano Ronaldo a hamburger.

Its funny that he ( Ronaldo) goes back now to something that happened long ago. It shows...

Read Full Story here:
https://www.footynaija.com.ng/2019/09/yay-ronaldo-has-finally-found-one-of.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by gtrader: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Wow... Life is all about grace, persistence and hard work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by Blackblunt: 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
One good turn deserves another, but not any more nowadays, instead they ask for more, bravo Cr7!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by Treasure17(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
Wow. One thing is sure, Ronaldo will definitely reward them aside inviting them for a dinner. Isn't a crime to do good because whatever you sow you will reap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by BabbanBura(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
Treasure17:
Wow. One thing is sure, Ronaldo will definitely reward them aside inviting them for a dinner. Isn't a crime to do good because whatever you sow you will reap.

Yes ma dear
Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by ebuk4real(m): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
cool
Really good to be good..
Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by drips8(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
It's good to help people because you never know when you might need help.
Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by kestolove95(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
And all the food wey I dey give almajiri non of dem don hammer cum look for me?

5 Likes

Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by emjayyoungwiz12: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
kestolove95:
What goes around comes around bro. The good you have done would surely find you. It may not be directly from the people you helped but God would raise others to elevate you to a point you never imagined.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by Darealudeme: 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
In summary, just keep on doing good.
Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by lmm4real: 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lol yes it's true I was there. grin
Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by Innokris: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
kestolove95:

Funny you..alimajiri no be career.

1 Like

Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
10KCheaper.com;
Buy Phones•Computers•Cars•10kCheaper Giftcards•Electronics in Nigeria and pay using Bitcoins(₿)•Dollar($)•Naira(₦)
You get free shipping when you buy using 10kcheaper gift cards
Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by Holywizard: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
While my stupid and useless uncle has refused to assist me with job employment because I'm not his son.
One day he go find me come under familiarity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
The GOAT..
I. Love this dude
Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by Treasure17(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
Holywizard:
While my stupid and useless uncle has refused to assist me with job employment because I'm not his son.
Lol. I understand your grievances towards your uncle but he owe you nothing. For the fact that he is your uncle doesn't mean he has to assist you. If he does fine and if he doesn't so be it. Life goes on.

2 Likes

Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by nicepoker101(m): 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
What you sow. Is what you will reap. Buhari I hope you are listening

1 Like

Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by Holywizard: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Treasure17:

Lol. I understand your grievances towards your uncle but he owe you nothing. For the fact that he is your uncle doesn't mean he has to assist you. If he does fine and if he doesn't so be it. Life goes on.
my mom was part of his major stories
Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by Treasure17(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
Holywizard:
Hmmmm. That can be painful honestly. Don't want to be judgemental here cause I wasn't there. Disappointment is part of life and your success stories might not be tie to him anyway, just let him be and move on....

2 Likes

Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by franchasng: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
Beautiful woman with beautiful soul kiss
Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by franchasng: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
nicepoker101:
What you sow. Is what you will reap. Buhari I hope you are listening
Buhari doesn't listen! And Buhari is already in his last days with foolish Nigerians giving him a befitting retirement moment like Zimbabweans did for Mugabe angry
Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
He will blame MESSI soon..
Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by Sirmuel1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
I'm so happy to see this
Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by Jerkules: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
So what is he planning to feed her back with? Lemme guess.... grin
Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by Holywizard: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
Treasure17:

Hmmmm. That can be painful honestly. Don't want to be judgemental here cause I wasn't there. Disappointment is part of life and your success stories might not be tie to him anyway, just let him be and move on....
My uncle is the PA to the CEO that is based in abroad.
Just recommend me, he no want.
Everything was so obvious that we stopped bothering him

1 Like

Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by ubcandid(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
Holywizard:

So you think, or, maybe your mum suited the story that way. Everyone has a side to a story.
Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by ubcandid(m): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
Holywizard:

He owes you nothing 1. And, could be you see him larger than what he really is.
Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by Holywizard: 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
ubcandid:

So you think, or, maybe your mum suited the story that way. Everyone has a side to a story.
I witnessed a lot of things
Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by jidobaba(m): 12:37am On Sep 21, 2019
Treasure17:
He does not need to, and neither does she expect a 'reward'. This is the point we africans miss all of the time.
Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by wiseone28: 1:10am On Sep 21, 2019
emjayyoungwiz12:
"One of the boys was Cristiano Ronaldo,who was perhaps the most timid of them all"- Paula leca Reveals.

About 2 days ago, Footynaija reported that Cr7 was in search of the three girls that fed him when he had nothing and reports from ESPN has it that one of the ladies ,Paula Leca has been found.

According to that golden-hearted lady,speaking via Renascena says" They would Appear in front of the kiosk and when there were hamburgers left over, our manager would give us permission to have them over.
One of the boys was Cristiano Ronaldo,who was perhaps the most timid of them all. This happened almost every night of the week.

I still laugh about it all now. I had already told my son about it but he thought it was a fib because he couldn't imagine his mum giving Cristiano Ronaldo a hamburger.

Its funny that he ( Ronaldo) goes back now to something that happened long ago. It shows...

Read Full Story here:
https://www.footynaija.com.ng/2019/09/yay-ronaldo-has-finally-found-one-of.html?m=1
Copy edit and paste

Bloggers una matter don tire me

Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 21, 2019
Imagine if you supported dangote's business immensely before he became successful

It is good to be good
Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by Nijanija: 3:51am On Sep 21, 2019
Oh my goodness..........th

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emmanuel Eboue Commits Suicide? / World Cup Group D; Germany Vs Australia [4 - 0] On Sunday 13th June 2010 / Nigeria And Olympics: The Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.