Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Man Sues Wife For "Ugly" Children... And I Don't Blame Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sues Wife For "Ugly" Children... And I Don't Blame Him (1096 Views)

Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sues Wife For "Ugly" Children... And I Don't Blame Him by nyabingi(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
Let's get a couple things out of the way right out of the gate:

"Ugly" is as subjective as the term "beautiful," so calling someone ugly, especially your own children, says a whole lot more about your ugliness than theirs.

Jian Feng, living in Northern China, filed for divorce from his wife after he found their newborn child to be "incredibly ugly." Feng said his wife tricked him into marriage by appearing to be a beautiful woman, when she was, in fact, ugly.

"I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues. Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me," the dad of three said.

Feng was so upset by his daughter's appearance that he accused his wife of cheating on him. It was only then that she revealed the truth: she underwent more than $100,000 in plastic surgery before she met him.

So Feng sued and won his freedom from the bonds of marriage and a $120,000 settlement.

source:http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/man-sues-wife-ugly-children-dont-blame-him-164700090.html

Re: Man Sues Wife For "Ugly" Children... And I Don't Blame Him by Tsmooth1(m): 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Man Sues Wife For "Ugly" Children... And I Don't Blame Him by Freiburger(m): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
*Coughs like Arnold Schwarzenegger* smiley
Re: Man Sues Wife For "Ugly" Children... And I Don't Blame Him by b3llo(m): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
cryHmm... Is God that give children
Re: Man Sues Wife For "Ugly" Children... And I Don't Blame Him by cbrass(m): 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
this is funny oo..even the guy sef no handsome now...anyway it shows how wicked some ladies can be. grin
Re: Man Sues Wife For "Ugly" Children... And I Don't Blame Him by EfemenaXY: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2013
Old gist but still funny, abeg cheesy
Re: Man Sues Wife For "Ugly" Children... And I Don't Blame Him by Gudiza(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
...."Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me"....
I feel this guys pain. grin
Re: Man Sues Wife For "Ugly" Children... And I Don't Blame Him by Lexusgs430: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Monkey no fyn, but hin Mama + Papa must like am !!!!

(1) (Reply)

20 Things A Mother Should Tell Her Son / We've All Done this as Kids / 10 Things You Don’t Need In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.