Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,259 members, 7,957,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba (20711 Views)

Desmond Elliot With Students Of Shining Star School Kubwa, Abuja (Pics) / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today / Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by sinola(m): 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chikito......God will continue to bless you
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by LadyH(f): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: See the 3rd pix? It's just epic grin

See those 2 boys in front of her,stylishly starring at her ripe,pointed milk factory. lipsrsealed
lmao. ur mata nor b here!!
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by tommykiwi(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dat is so luvly Chika, dat is the reason I admire U so much! Not like those fake CELEBRITY (FAKE LIKE CHELSEAFC CLUB)
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Harddaysnight(m): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
mayapop: Nice smiley doing something good
you be E.T junior sister?
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by oche79: 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
These are privileged children. Chika, consider the less privileged on your next birthday.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
I-ve seen her in real life you know? She's really tall and her voice is kinda soft. . . . I said hi to her and she replied with glow on her face. I asked her if i could follow her to her house and she said ok! We talked as we were walking down to her house. . . . We got there and she called her gateman on phone to open the gate, the gate man rushed out of his security house and opened the gate with a broad smile. : -*

we got inside the sitting room, she offered me a scotish wine(i've forgotten the name). . . We drank and then she asked me to come kiss her tummy shocked
i was shocked but i didn't hesitate or am i mad
I kissed her tummy and started going deep down her private areas as she moaned. . . I removed her pants and. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . WTF?!!! What am i saying

Happy birthday Chika Ike grin grin

Haters will hateeee!!! cheesy

#TeamGOM cool
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by RedCard1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
All na wash
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Danhumprey: 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
LadyH: lmao. ur mata nor b here!!
Lol. But na true na. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Danhumprey: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
god_of_music: I-ve seen her in real life you know? She's really tall and her voice is kinda soft. . . . I said hi to her and she replied with glow on her face. I asked her if i could follow her to her house and she said ok! We talked as we were walking down to her house. . . . We got there and she called her gateman on phone to open the gate, the gate man rushed out of his security house and opened the gate with a broad smile. : -*

we got inside the sitting room, she offered me a scotish wine(i've forgotten the name). . . We drank and then she asked me to come kiss her tummy shocked
I kissed her tummy and started going deep down her private areas as she moaned. . . I removed her pants and. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . WTF?!!! What am i saying

#TeamGOM cool
Keep dreaming. Maybe in your next life,you would meet her. grin
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Goldenheart(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
god_of_music: I-ve seen her in real life you know? She's really tall and her voice is kinda soft. . . . I said hi to her and she replied with glow on her face. I asked her if i could follow her to her house and she said ok! We talked as we were walking down to her house. . . . We got there and she called her gateman on phone to open the gate, the gate man rushed out of his security house and opened the gate with a broad smile. : -*

#TeamGOM cool

Lmao you must be high on "Ukwale-igbo" that kind of cigar that makes sparking sound when lighted....
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Keep dreaming. Maybe in your next life,you would meet her. grin
Leave that tin! You think say i go dey Nairaland forever
One day you will see a 'Nobody' on this moniker, and when you see it. . Bear in mind that've become a celeb! cool

#TeamGOM
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
Goldenheart:

Lmao you must be high on "Ukwale-igbo" that kind of cigar that makes sparking sound when lighted....
I know my story has made you release some free sperm ryt?

Mission Accomplished! grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Malachy27: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ok chika ike! Daz....... Back 2my base. By d way who cares 4 a glass?

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Danhumprey: 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
god_of_music: Leave that tin! You think say i go dey Nairaland forever
One day you will see a 'Nobody' on this moniker, and when you see it. . Bear in mind that've become a celeb! cool

#TeamGOM
Wake up from your dream and face reality!

By the way,if you de-activate,ain't no one gonna missed you. tongue
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
she nor take personal picture this time around o
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Emerald120(f): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
gluv01: How old is she plz? I kinda know the answer, i just need to be certain
club 27 na grin
gluv01: How old is she plz? I kinda know the answer, i just need to be certain
club 27 na

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Smily202(m): 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
nice doing of her.....
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Fhemmmy: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
I respect this more than all the champagne flowing . . . great, some of these kids might never be able to get close to them, so giving them such opportunity is great.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by ninocia18(m): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
All this thing now na make she become glo ambassador abi? oya, e don see. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by idsuzie(f): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nice one. Llnp Chika
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by MackyNene(f): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
Laugh wan cut my belle..lol like this buddy..lol

#TeamGOM cool

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Dubemkelly(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
derev obodoeze: Chi u are grate! Love u so much! God bless and grant u ur heart desires for divs single act AMEN!!!
Grate as in 'grated potatoes' laffs in Philippines
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by gemini6228: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
[quote author=Danhumprey]See the 3rd pix? It's just epic grin

See those 2 boys in front of her,stylishly starring at her ripe,pointed milk factory. lipsrsealed[/quote
bro y cant u wake up.evrytin must not b a joke or an avenue to talk rubbish.try n get a life pls!!!
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Danhumprey: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
gemini6228: .
What are u talking abt? Did I in anyway offend u? If you don't see it as a joke,then f.uck off! Don't you ever quote me again!angry
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Ishilove: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
Akshow: I hope she won't claim to be 27 too since that is the trend among male naija celebrities.
She's 28
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
Aww that's nice of her smiley
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Stunner1(f): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dubemkelly:
Grate as in 'grated potatoes' laffs in Philippines

lmao grin
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by babylucy(f): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
nice one
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by specialguest(f): 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
Akshow: I hope she won't claim to be 27 too since that is the trend among male naija celebrities.

Not far from it. According to her she was 27 last year but don't be surprised if 10 years from now she still celebrates her 27th bday. After all no celebrity in Nigeria grows older than 27 anymore. Jim iyke , Rita dominic, tonto dike, all of them are still 27 years old!
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by michy99(f): 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
rily luv w@ she dd...kip it up..God ll surely reward u
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by odogift(f): 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hope this is not being done for political recognition and appointment in the nearest future? Jus passing by...
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Wake up from your dream and face reality!

By the way,if you de-activate,ain't no one gonna missed you. tongue
I'm not dreaming.

My true friends on here will miss me tongue

#TeamGOM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram / #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K / Ugliest Nigeria Male Musicians( Davido Tops Da List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.