Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba (20662 Views)

Desmond Elliot With Students Of Shining Star School Kubwa, Abuja (Pics) / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today / Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by caramel13: 12:01am On Nov 10, 2013
Seems she took the initiative from Katie Perry, an female American musician who celebrated hers with high school students some days ago. All in all, its a cool way to celebrate ones birthday
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by caramel13: 12:01am On Nov 10, 2013
Seems she took the initiative from Katie Perry, a female American musician who celebrated hers with high school students some days ago. All in all, its a cool way to celebrate ones birthday
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by ojeffo: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2013
gluv01: How old is she plz? I kinda know the answer, i just need to be certain
U nigerian girls n marriage sef...I know why u sey bring d issue of her age up..so u can start blabbing about why she isnt married yet..is it a must every girl must marry?...u nko u don marry? And how old are u?
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2013
Danhumprey: See the 3rd pix? It's just epic grin

See those 2 boys in front of her,stylishly starring at her ripe,pointed milk factory. lipsrsealed
YO DUDE
DID U SAY RIPE ?
THOSE THINGS ARE OVERRIPE OVER SUCKED AND PRETTY MUCH DONE FOR
RIGHT NOW I BET THEY'RE BRA FORTIFIED TO GIVE THE ILLUSION OF PERKINESS
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2013
nice one Chika, more blessings to you.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by ikuoma4rea: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2013
Great idea.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Janiwili(f): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2013
waoooo i love diz
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by siranointed: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2013
This is the manner in which a good and reputable citizen of a country should behaved for the purpose of unity and not creating problems for the entire country. God bless you more dear.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by gluv01(f): 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
ojeffo:
U nigerian girls n marriage sef...I know why u sey bring d issue of her age up..so u can start blabbing about why she isnt married yet..is it a must every girl must marry?...u nko u don marry? And how old are u?

Sorry dude, that didn't even cross my mind. I thought she was in the club 27. You know 'they' are all 27 wink
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by ugonna1054(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
Dubemkelly:
Grate as in 'grated potatoes' laffs in Philippines
in ur dreams!! U will continue laffin in ajegunle. Fyi--- laffs in Filipino.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky / ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo / Peter Okoye And Samuel Eto'o Look Dapper In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.