Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims (15689 Views)

Taqiyya And Kitman: Are muslims permitted to lie? / Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? / Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by thehijj(m): 5:33am On Jan 05, 2012
BISMILLAH IR-RAHMAN IR-RAHHIM

In defense of the Ahmediyyah
Not only do Shiates and Sunnis fight with Christians, Hindus and Jews and now with Buddhist as well while fighting with each other,
Sunnis and Shiates also attack other MUSLIMS too! Such as the Ahmadiyyas, Submitters and any other MUSLIMS who are not part of their Hadthie Orthodoxy.
I have read the Ahmadiyyas were busy building schools and hospitals and translating the Qur’an into local languages in East Africa (something the Sunnis forbid at one time), while the African-Sunnis were busy taking Africans into slavery for the Arabs. Ahmadiyyas were the first here in the USA to teach would be Black Americans Muslims the QUR’AN, while the Sunni-Arabs here were and still is selling pork and alcohol to Black Americans.
When something is blown up and people and their children are murdered by Islamic terrorist in the name of Islam,                                                                                                                                     
The Moderate Sunni and Shia Muslims are quick to Say;                                                                                       “Oh, the people who did that are not really Muslims”
And when Ahmadiyya and Submitter Muslims, Say “We too are victims of Islamic terrorism”       
The Moderate Sunni and Shia Muslims are quick to Say;                                                                              “Oh, those people who said that are not really Muslims”
Well then, are The Moderate Orthodox Muslims, really Islamic terrorist sympathizers

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by mujybite00: 10:40am On Jun 14, 2012
Wait til eternity....No man will ever descend from heaven....God will be choosing man from among them, to preach to man. If Jesus should descend as most people believe....From which continent will he starts killing PIGS as prophecy say?

These has nothing to do with reading 'MITITI'....It's about the wisdom and pure understanding from Allah.

Read more @ www.alislam.org [LOVE FOR ALL, HATRED FORM NONE]

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by Zhulfiqar1: 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2012
thehijj: BISMILLAH IR-RAHMAN IR-RAHHIM

In defense of the Ahmediyyah
Not only do Shiates and Sunnis fight with Christians, Hindus and Jews and now with Buddhist as well while fighting with each other,
Sunnis and Shiates also attack other MUSLIMS too! Such as the Ahmadiyyas, Submitters and any other MUSLIMS who are not part of their Hadthie Orthodoxy.
I have read the Ahmadiyyas were busy building schools and hospitals and translating the Qur’an into local languages in East Africa (something the Sunnis forbid at one time), while the African-Sunnis were busy taking Africans into slavery for the Arabs. Ahmadiyyas were the first here in the USA to teach would be Black Americans Muslims the QUR’AN, while the Sunni-Arabs here were and still is selling pork and alcohol to Black Americans.
When something is blown up and people and their children are murdered by Islamic terrorist in the name of Islam,                                                                                                                                     
The Moderate Sunni and Shia Muslims are quick to Say;                                                                                       “Oh, the people who did that are not really Muslims”
And when Ahmadiyya and Submitter Muslims, Say “We too are victims of Islamic terrorism”       
The Moderate Sunni and Shia Muslims are quick to Say;                                                                              “Oh, those people who said that are not really Muslims”
Well then, are The Moderate Orthodox Muslims, really Islamic terrorist sympathizers

Salam,

sincerely if you Sunnis (ahmadiyya and non-ahmadiyya) have problems among yourselves,why do you want to bring the Shia into this?

we Shia Muslims do not consider ahmadiyyah or anyone who believe in La Ilaha Illallah Muhammad Rasulullah to be a kaffir.

we do have our Sunni-Shia differnces and also we do consider ahmadiyyah misguided for beliving in a prophet after Muhammad (s) among other beliefs.but we do not consider you a kaffir.and we do not attack people or kill them (as Sunnis,or rather particular the wahhabis among them do to the Shia).the Quran makes it clear:"to you your way and to us our own way".the Quran also states that "there is no compulsion in religion".and we are also told "let those who will believe and let those who will disbelieve".
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by Zhulfiqar1: 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2012
mujybite00: Wait til eternity....No man will ever descend from heaven....God will be choosing man from among them, to preach to man. If Jesus should descend as most people believe....From which continent will he starts killing PIGS as prophecy say?

These has nothing to do with reading 'MITITI'....It's about the wisdom and pure understanding from Allah.

Read more @ www.alislam.org [LOVE FOR ALL, HATRED FORM NONE]

please can you explain to us this verse about Jesus (as):

"And indeed, Jesus will be [a sign for] knowledge of the Hour, so be not in doubt of it, and follow Me. This is a straight path."(Holy Quran 43:61)
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by Zhulfiqar1: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2012
i think too many other threads are already discussing the same subject.they should be closed.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by mujybite00: 11:56am On Jun 16, 2012
Zhul-fiqar:

please can you explain to us this verse about Jesus (as):

"And indeed, Jesus will be [a sign for] knowledge of the Hour, so be not in doubt of it, and follow Me. This is a straight path."(Holy Quran 43:61)

The word 'al-sa'ah' literally translated as 'the Hour' should be understood in the light of same expression used in [Quran 54:2]. There are revolutionary changes which were destined to be brought about by the advent of the Holy Prophet[s.a.w] are referred to as 'al-sa'ah'. The connotation of this term as applie to Jesus in the verse under study should be understood on the same lines. Hence 'the Hour' refers to the advent of Jesus in the latter days and the spiritual revolutionary attendant upon it.

So, our believe should not literally stand on the fact that someone will come down from heaven [Jesus [a.s]] in human body form to reform the Ummah of Holy Prophet. Rather, in line with the prophecy of the Holy Prophet [s.a.w] from time to time, Allah will be commissioning from among them [Muslims] who would be raised to regenerate and restore lost spiritual glory.

Now, for those that believe that NO other Prophet will come after the Holy Prophet [s.a.w], the question they need to
answer is, When Jesus [a.s] reappear in later days, what attribute are we going to give him? a Prophet? a Messanger? or just a man?

[Love for All, Hatred for None]

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by Zhulfiqar1: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2012
mujybite00:

The word 'al-sa'ah' literally translated as 'the Hour' should be understood in the light of same expression used in [Quran 54:2]. There are revolutionary changes which were destined to be brought about by the advent of the Holy Prophet[s.a.w] are referred to as 'al-sa'ah'. The connotation of this term as applie to Jesus in the verse under study should be understood on the same lines. Hence 'the Hour' refers to the advent of Jesus in the latter days and the spiritual revolutionary attendant upon it.

i would not mock your beliefs or views.i would treat them as i treat mainstream Sunni views or even extremist Sunni views like those of the wahhabis.everyone deserves to be treated with respect.

let me make it plain to you that we are not disagreeing on what you understand by the word "as-sa'ah" which means "the hour" or "the time" or "the period".i just want to note that every verse in the Quran i have read that uses the word "the hour" refers to the judgement day or simple put "the hereafter" or the end of this world and order as we live in it.

now the verse i have presented to you tells us that Jesus (a) would be a "sign" of the hour.how would he be a "sign"?you said it refers to Jesus's (a) advent in the latter days.that is all good with me and no disagreement at all.you agree that Jesu's (a) is going to come in the latter days.

So, our believe should not literally stand on the fact that someone will come down from heaven [Jesus [a.s]] in human body form to reform the Ummah of Holy Prophet. Rather, in line with the prophecy of the Holy Prophet [s.a.w] from time to time, Allah will be commissioning from among them [Muslims] who would be raised to regenerate and restore lost spiritual glory.
here comes the disagreement.

the verse stated explicitly the name of the person who will come in the latter days.that person is the same person who is the son of Mariam (a) in chapter 19 of the holy Quran known as Surat Mariam.the verse does not say "someone" would come.nor does it is from time to time someone will come to refresh or renew the religion of Islam or the ummah.Prophet Muhammad (s) did mention in hadith (accpeted by Sunnis and Shia) that every one hundred year,Allah (jj) would raise a mujaddid (a renewer) of Islam.now the question of who is a mujaddid among Muslims is based solely on opinion.if you ask me in the last 100 years who is our mujaddid,i would say Ayatollah Ruhollah Khoemini.his revolution in Iran was an awakening moment for Muslims.even Sunnis related to it and found something in it to please them.if you ask another person,even a Shia like myself,he may not think it is Ayatollah Khomeini.he may name Ayatollah Mohammed Baqir al-Sadr who was martyred by Saddam.or may be someone Shia from Lebanon may name Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah.

all i am trying to say is that a mujaddid holds no divine station like prophethood,messengership or imamate.even if i recognize Ayatollah Khomeini who was a Shia Muslim himself,as a mujaddid,he was still not up to the position of an imam or a prophet or a messenger.the position of mujaddid is not therefore a divine institution like the other 3.anyone can aspire to be a mujaddid,even you and me.

going back to the subject of the verse and the coming of Jesus (a),Jesus (a) is not a mujaddid.Jesus (a) is a messenger and prophet of God.he is a nabi (prophet) and also a rasul (bringer of divine revelation).Jesus (a) is far above a mujaddid.Imam Mahdi (ajtfs) who will also come along during the time of Jesus (a) is more than a mujaddid.Imam Mahdi (ajtfs) according to hadith accepted by both Sunni and Shia,would be the Imam that will lead Jesus (a) in prayer.this is significant because in the life time of Prophet Muhammad (s),it is forbidden for anyone to lead him in prayer.also when Prophet Muhammad (s) passed away no one led salat janaza for him because Muhammad (s) is the imam of every Muslim till Yamul Qiyama.no one can be his imam in anyway or form.he is the divine leader.we are told Jesus (a) will refuse to lead prayers and it would be Imam Mahdi (ajtfs) from the progeny of Prophet Muhammad (s) who will and would be the divinely appointed imam.

to conclude,Jesus (a) in that verse will come in the latter days.the verse does not say a "mujaddid" would come.it does not say another person in the spirit of Jesus (a) like ahmadiyyah believe Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was (a christ) would come.the verse specifically mentions Jesus (a).and that will come to pass.

now you have to tell us who or what Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was.was he a mujaddid?a prophet?a messenger?a holy divinely appointed imam? a prophet is not a messenger.an imam is not a prophet/messenger.a mujaddid is not an imam/propher/messenger.so what was he?

how does denying Jesus (a) specifically would come in the latter days reconcile with your denial that he would descend from the heavens? how can you use that verse mentioning specifically Jesus (a) to relate to Mirza Ghulam Ahmad,the self-acclaimed prophet of the ahmaddiyyah movement?

Now, for those that believe that NO other Prophet will come after the Holy Prophet [s.a.w], the question they need to
answer is, When Jesus [a.s] reappear in later days, what attribute are we going to give him? a Prophet? a Messanger? or just a man?

Jesus (a) in the Quran is one of the "ulil-azmi" prophets.they are five.those five are also messengers.they combine the post of prophethood and messengership (rasul) because they are bringers of revelations and new laws.these five are Adam,Noah,Ibrahim,Musa,Isa and Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon them).

now you want us to believe that verse 43:61 specifically mentioning Jesus (a) would come to relate to Mirza Ghulam Ahmad.that is not possible to accept or reason.you cannot use a verse mentioning someone's name specifically to give to another person with another name and who does not claim to be the "son of Mary".

in the Quran,Muhammad (s) is the "seal of the prophets" or "khatamul anbiyyah".Ahmaddiya interprete "khatamul anbiyyah" to mean "ring of the prophets"."khatim" in arabic means ring.but in that particular verse as also hadiths agreed by both Sunni and Shia Muslims before Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was born,that verse "khatamul ambiyyah" means "seal of prophets" in the sense that no other prophet would come after Muhammad (s).

"Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and seal of the prophets. And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing". (Holy Quran 33:40)
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by radar5(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
We should all know why death of prophet Issa is important to the Ahmadis.
First,without believing that prophet Issa died,how would Ghulam Ahmad claimed he was the Mahdi the Quran told us.
Second, because of the Ghulam ambition and his knowledge in western education and his access to books written by past Islamic sects.such as the Muttazilites,Kharajites,whose major works found root in Greek philosophy,he found accomplishes in British Government,who not only financed his project but also helped him established his satellite television to distribute his fallacies.
Their Mahdi died without the dreaded Dajjal,and yet life goes on.That is enough to put them on the right path.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by Niyi53(m): 11:44am On Jun 17, 2012
Assalaam alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuhu. All praise belongs to Allah for giving me the opportunity to come back to this forum. Now if I would be responding to allegations and questions, i will like to do so one after the other. So it should be one question at a time. May Allah grant us the understanding of the 'deen'. Amin
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by Niyi53(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2012
Radar5, we say Isa ibn Maryam (Jesus christ) is dead because the Holy Quran categorically mentioned it.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by LagosShia: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2012
Niyi53: Radar5, we say Isa ibn Maryam (Jesus christ) is dead because the Holy Quran categorically mentioned it.

nope!

the Quran does not say he "died" a natural earthly death.if you doubt,let us examine the verses.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by Niyi53(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
LagosShia:

nope!

the Quran does not say he "died" a natural earthly death.if you doubt,let us examine the verses.

I am not doubting but am convinced and certain that The Holy Quran declared Jesus to have died a natural death.

Yeah, am very much prepared, lets examine the Quran about it.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by Niyi53(m): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
Moreso, my claim that Jesus is dead is logical and inline with the laws of nature, but for you to assert that for over 2000 yrs, Jesus is still alive is quite illogical. Therefore i will want you to provide all The Quranic verses that supports your claim.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by radar5(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2012
Niyi53,that Jesus didn't die wasn't in contention.Allah categorically said he was not killed,nor crucified but was raised to heaven and was made to appear so to his assailants.
It is instructive for you to read latest English translation of the Holy Qur'an published by Ahmadiyya supervised by the current successor to Ghulam Ahmad concerning the death of Jesus.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by LagosShia: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
Niyi53: Moreso, my claim that Jesus is dead is logical and inline with the laws of nature, but for you to assert that for over 2000 yrs, Jesus is still alive is quite illogical. Therefore i will want you to provide all The Quranic verses that supports your claim.

the Quran does not support a physical death of Jesus (as) and burial,as the Ahmadiyyah hold that he died and was buried in Kashmir (Pakistan/India).

this is what the Quran says:

"And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise."(4:157-158 )

"O Jesus, I will cause you to die (mutawaffika), and raise you to My presence, and clear you of those who disbelieve and make those who follow you above those who disbelieve till the day of Judgment." (3:54)

the word used and translated as "to die" is "mutawaffika".this word is also used to describe the human being in a state of sleep:

"And it is He who takes your souls by night (yawaffakum) and knows what you have committed by day. Then He revives you therein that a specified term may be fulfilled. Then to Him will be your return; then He will inform you about what you used to do." (6:60).

from the above,it is clear that the following happened:

1.) Jesus (as) was neither crucified nor killed

2.) Allah (swt) raised him up

3.) Allah (swt) either caused him to die a physical death or a state of death (like sleepiness) before raising him.

therefore,he did not die like us nor was he buried but was raised.

as for the "law of nature",this is what the Quran mentioned about the Ashabul-Kahf ( "the Seven Sleepers" ),who Allah (swt) made to sleep for over 300 years among other signs and wonders:

"Or have you thought that the companions of the cave and the inscription were, among Our signs, a wonder?[Mention] when the youths retreated to the cave and said, "Our Lord, grant us from Yourself mercy and prepare for us from our affair right guidance.So We cast [a cover of sleep] over their ears within the cave for a number of years.Then We awakened them that We might show which of the two factions was most precise in calculating what [extent] they had remained in time.It is We who relate to you, [O Muhammad], their story in truth. Indeed, they were youths who believed in their Lord, and We increased them in guidance.And We made firm their hearts when they stood up and said, "Our Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth. Never will we invoke besides Him any deity. We would have certainly spoken, then, an excessive transgression.These, our people, have taken besides Him deities. Why do they not bring for [worship of] them a clear authority? And who is more unjust than one who invents about Allah a lie?"[The youths said to one another], "And when you have withdrawn from them and that which they worship other than Allah , retreat to the cave. Your Lord will spread out for you of His mercy and will prepare for you from your affair facility."And [had you been present], you would see the sun when it rose, inclining away from their cave on the right, and when it set, passing away from them on the left, while they were [laying] within an open space thereof. That was from the signs of Allah . He whom Allah guides is the [rightly] guided, but he whom He leaves astray - never will you find for him a protecting guide.And you would think them awake, while they were asleep. And We turned them to the right and to the left, while their dog stretched his forelegs at the entrance. If you had looked at them, you would have turned from them in flight and been filled by them with terror.And similarly, We awakened them that they might question one another. Said a speaker from among them, "How long have you remained [here]?" They said, "We have remained a day or part of a day." They said, "Your Lord is most knowing of how long you remained. So send one of you with this silver coin of yours to the city and let him look to which is the best of food and bring you provision from it and let him be cautious. And let no one be aware of you.Indeed, if they come to know of you, they will stone you or return you to their religion. And never would you succeed, then - ever."And similarly, We caused them to be found that they [who found them] would know that the promise of Allah is truth and that of the Hour there is no doubt. [That was] when they disputed among themselves about their affair and [then] said, "Construct over them a structure. Their Lord is most knowing about them." Said those who prevailed in the matter, "We will surely take [for ourselves] over them a masjid."They will say there were three, the fourth of them being their dog; and they will say there were five, the sixth of them being their dog - guessing at the unseen; and they will say there were seven, and the eighth of them was their dog. Say, [O Muhammad], "My Lord is most knowing of their number. None knows them except a few. So do not argue about them except with an obvious argument and do not inquire about them among [the speculators] from anyone."(18:9-22)
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by toyyek: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2012
Assalam Alaykum Warahmatullah Wabarakaatuhu,
Brothers & Sisters in Islam,

May Allah continue to guide us aright. I want us to know the definition of a Muslim according to Quran and Hadith: A Muslim is one who submits himself to Allah i.e believing Lailaha Illallahu Muhammadu Rasulullah(saw)and also observe Islamic principles..This is a definition that is unbiased i.e not mentioning any sect in Islam. But over the years, some scholars have been giving different interpretations/meanings to a real Muslim and the unfortunate thing there is that some of the scholars even declare other scholars as Kaafir because of some differences. Yet, despite the beatiful teachings of Islam the people of the world are not comfortable with Islam because of the actions of the Muslims i.e the so-called determiners of Muslim and Kaafir

The issue of Ahmadiyya must be like this because all divine messages sent by Allah must first be rejected before gaining ground as the Quran confirmed in Q36sad30) "Ah! Alas for (My) Servants! There comes not an apostle to them but they mock him!" The Holy Prophet Muhammad(saw) was assaulted and threatened because of his truth and he later survived it and Islam was firmly established. Anti-Ahmadiyya movements have been existing over 100 years and have failed in their mission to blackmail people about Ahmadiyya but our critics never ponder over this. Ahmadiyya is a divine community that was established to present the true meaning of Islam to world and it will continue to progress in its mission. (Do you know that no opposition that delete Quran from the memory of Ahmadis or stop them from observing Solat or practising Islam in the prescribed way).

On the issue of death of Jesus, check these verses and ponder over them. Q5:117, Q3:144, Q21:7-8

Ramadan is coming and Ahmadi Muslims will also fast(Can you determine if Allah will accept it or not). You can also engage in Spiritual war since all physical and electronic efforts have failed.

May Allah forgive our sins and make our stand firm on the truth.

Maa Salaam
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by Jaminem: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2012
All this one na story, I pray moi daily prayer anywhere the call mosque, anywhere they believe in the kalimat, behind anybody that can say d kalimat, all these are signs of the end of life, ma Allah forgive us all and lead us to the right path. He knows who is worshipping Him!
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by mujybite00: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2012
radar5: We should all know why death of prophet Issa is important to the Ahmadis.
First,without believing that prophet Issa died,how would Ghulam Ahmad claimed he was the Mahdi the Quran told us.
Second, because of the Ghulam ambition and his knowledge in western education and his access to books written by past Islamic sects.such as the Muttazilites,Kharajites,whose major works found root in Greek philosophy,he found accomplishes in British Government,who not only financed his project but also helped him established his satellite television to distribute his fallacies.
Their Mahdi died without the dreaded Dajjal,and yet life goes on.That is enough to put them on the right path.

Salam'w.

I will personally invite you to move closer to the Jama'at and see for yourself how members of the community all over the World selflessly donate and spend in the way of Allah [Locally and Internationally].

If you do not know yet, Muslim Television Ahmadiyya [MTA] International can also be WATCHED 24/7 [LIVE streaming] on Web and any Mobile devices [iphone, ipad, blackberry, androids] through www.alislam.org/mta

I hope you will be fortunate to watch series of viewers interactive programmes like Faith Matters, Beacon of Truth, True Talk e.t.c in any international language of your choice.

May Allah continue to guide us ALL to His right path.

Jazakmullah!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by mujybite00: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2012
As-salam'ww.

Zhul-fiqar:

Let me make it plain to you that we are not disagreeing on what you understand by the word "as-sa'ah" which means "the hour" or "the time" or "the period".i just want to note that every verse in the Quran i have read that uses the word "the hour" refers to the judgement day or simple put "the hereafter" or the end of this world and order as we live in it.

'Al-sa'ah' [the hour] does not only mean Judgement day or end of the world. Look at the context of the ongoing verses in quote. It only means "latter days" here [43:62], [54:2]. 'Al-sa'ah' also means the hour of destruction of enemy of Islam e.t.c see [7:183 - 189][see Q 54:47]. So, when you read Quran, dont only read the verse singly but the contents and the contexts should be read along other similar verses, for every verse of H.Q. butresses others.

Zhul-fiqar:

now the verse i have presented to you tells us that Jesus (a) would be a "sign" of the hour.how would he be a "sign"?you said it refers to Jesus's (a) advent in the latter days.that is all good with me and no disagreement at all.you agree that Jesu's (a) is going to come in the latter days.

The Holy Quran [the word of Allah (swt) ] and the Holy Prophet (saw) said it clearly, why should we disagree
while our sources of guidance is only Allah and His Messager (saw).

But the coming of Jesus (as) refered to by Allah does not mean physical descent of the son of Mary (as) but his spiritual descent, just as the Bible talked about the descent of Elijah [Anabiy Idris (as)] which Jesus Christ (as) clarified that had indeed descended but people did not beleive him - It was John the Baptist [Anabiyy Yahya (as)] who descended in Elijah's spirit - because "nobody goes to heaven except he who come from heaven" said Jesus(a.s).

I have to remind you here that you also believe in the ascenssion of Prophet Idris [as] as you beleive in ascenssion of Jesus Christ [as] like Jews and Christains but you only quote:

"...And we raised him to a lofty station." [Q 19:57] to prove that he was also raised to heaven ealier. But you have not told us when he will descend or will he enter paradise like that [i.e. with this physical body]? or will he not be raised on the day of judgement?

Earlier scriptures also refer to the coming of Holy Prophet as the coming of the Lord; He would be called Emmanuel (that is God is with us). But nobody called or named the Holy Prophet [saw] Emmanuel until Allah revealed [Quran 9:40]. Remember, the Holy Quran has clarifeid that Jesus son of Mary [on whom be peace] has died like every mortal "Jesus son of Mary has died like every mortal". If you dont believe it, meet me again to prove his death with about 121 verses from Holy Quran.

Now the question is that, if Jesus [as] has died, which sign is he going to be in the latter days? And whose [Nuzul] did Holy Prophet [saw] refered to?
1. - Know that the verse under quote [43:62] never mention that he would descend nor does any verse of Holy Quran mentions his Nuzul.

2. - The Holy Prophet [saw] used the word [Nazala or Nuzuul] the way Allah used it in several places in the Holy Quran [e.g. Q26:193-195, 17:94; 15:90]. Infact, the word [Nuzuul] is used in the Holy Quran in the follwing connotations
a. Cloth
b. Holy Prophet [saw]
c. Quran
d. Iron
e. Books e.t.c.

Zhul-fiqar:

the verse stated explicitly the name of the person who will come in the latter days.that person is the same person who is the son of Mariam (a) in chapter 19 of the holy Quran known as Surat Mariam.the verse does not say "someone" would come.nor does it is from time to time someone will come to refresh or renew the religion of Islam or the ummah.

Read Suratul-Maryam, why Allah [swt] first relates the story of Yahya [as] before that of Jesus [as] is because they were both signs out of wonders of Allah and that in the latter days people would turn to the worship of the latter, whereas he enjoins no status in respect of birth and death other than that of Yahya [as]. Both of them have verses of same origin and root value that they were mortal, born and dead like every other human being:

"And peace was on him the day he was born, and the day he died, and peace there will be on him the day he will be raised up to life again"...Quran 19:16.

"And peace was on me the day I was born and peace there will be on me the day I shall die, and the day I shall be raised up to life again [resurrected]" Q 19:34.

Note that the continous tense [Fi'lu mudhorii'] is used for both in case of death. That is [yamuutu] and [amuutu]. If you don't undertsand the language of the Holy Quran, you will miscontrue this also for Yahya being alive and that, one day he will also die in future, which means til Quran seizes to exist. And no mention of the 3rd coming of Elijah or 2nd coming [rather descent] of Yahya [as] anywhere.

It means that if Jesus has died, he is not the one to come in the aforementioned verse in comment. And this is why the Holy Quran has not spoken of his physical descent anywhere, rather Allah(the All-Wise) uses the word "sign".

Zhul-fiqar:

the verse stated explicitly the name of the person who will come in the latter days.that person is the same person who is the son of Mariam (a) in chapter 19 of the holy Quran known as Surat Mariam.the verse does not say "someone" would come.nor does it is from time to time someone will come to refresh or renew the religion of Islam or the ummah.

Read Suratul-Maryam, why Allah [swt] first relates the story of Yahya [as] before that of Jesus [as] is because they were both signs out of wonders of Allah and that in the latter days people would turn to the worship of the latter, whereas he enjoins no status in respect of birth and death other than that of Yahya [as]. Both of them have verses of same origin and root value that they were mortal, born and dead like every other human being:

"And peace was on him the day he was born, and the day he died, and peace there will be on him the day he will be raised up to life again"...Quran 19:16.

"And peace was on me the day I was born and peace there will be on me the day I shall die, and the day I shall be raised up to life again [resurrected]" Q 19:34.

Note that the continous tense [Fi'lu mudhorii'] is used for both in case of death. That is [yamuutu] and [amuutu]. If you don't undertsand the language of the Holy Quran, you will miscontrue this also for Yahya being alive and that, one day he will also die in future, which means til Quran seizes to exist. And no mention of the 3rd coming of Elijah or 2nd coming [rather descent] of Yahya [as] anywhere.

It means that if Jesus has died, he is not the one to come in the aforementioned verse in comment.And this is why the Holy Quran has not spoken of his physical descent anywhere, rather Allah(the All-Wise) uses the word "sign".

Zhul-fiqar:

now the question of who is a mujaddid among Muslims is based solely on opinion.if you ask me in the last 100 years who is our mujaddid,i would say Ayatollah Ruhollah Khoemini.his revolution in Iran was an awakening moment for Muslims.

Mujaddid is not a national, regional or political office. And it is for Ummah of Holy Propeht [saw] in general not particular nation. For if there are diferent Mujaddid as you said, Ummah would never be reformed nor the perfected religion - which has been relinquished to vermiform be reformed. Instead, more problem would be created. Alhadullilah, you quoted Ayatollah Khoemini and Muhammad Baqir AlSadr and Sayeed Hassan Nasrallah. Do they have the same ideology and do they fight for common cause - i.e reformation of Ummah? The answer is NO! Ayatollah Khoemini is busy with political struglling rather than reforming Ummah around the world, ditto for others quoted and so on.

And moreover, Ayatollah never claimed to be a Mujaddid nor the Shuyukh [Saint] of this era approved him as Ghulam Ahmad [as] is approved even by eminent opponents.

Mujaddid is not a matter of opinion, it should be understood in the context of the Hadith and the way the Holy Prophet [saw] had put it. From the time of Umar bn Abd-Azeez [ru] till the time of Shah Waliullah Al-Delawi [ru], no one differed about the Mujaddid but when the last Mujadid - whose advent is also Mahdi and Masih Mau'd as mentioned in authentic Ahadith - Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad claimed, people like you raised clamous. [Read Q 3:20 and 98:5].

Zhul-fiqar:

all i am trying to say is that a mujaddid holds no divine station like prophethood,messengership or imamate.

I hope you believe that Islam had started for long with Propeht Adam [as]. All the Prophets that followed him were Mujaddideen until the advent of Holy Prophet [saw] - Khatam-un-Nabiyy - when Allah perfected and completed the everlong evolutionary Islam. The Prophets of Isreal after Moses [as] were only Mujaddideen for Moses law. [Q 5 vs 45]. If you don't understand the concept and meaninig of Mujaddid - I can explain it to you thereafter or we can both shed more light on its meaning.

Back to the topic en focal, the Hadith say:

"Verily Allah, the Powerful, Mighty will be raising for this community [Ummah]....."

If you think someone raised by Allah [swt] Himself hold no divine station, then you need not believe in any Prophet because the same word [Ba'atha] used by Holy Prophet [saw] is used by Allah as regarding the Prophets [e.g. Q62 :3 e.t.c]. And nobody can aspire for the office of Mujaddid and attain it as the office of Prophet is not also aspired for and attained.

"That is Allah's grace; He bestows it on whom He pleases; and Allah is the Master of immense grace."[Q 62:5].

Zhul-fiqar:

going back to the subject of the verse and the coming of Jesus (a),Jesus (a) is not a mujaddid.Jesus (a) is a messenger and prophet of God.he is a nabi (prophet) and also a rasul (bringer of divine revelation).Jesus (a) is far above a mujaddid.Imam Mahdi (ajtfs) who will also come along during the time of Jesus (a) is more than a mujaddid.Imam Mahdi (ajtfs) according to hadith accepted by both Sunni and Shia,would be the Imam that will lead Jesus (a) in prayer.this is significant because in the life time of Prophet Muhammad (s),it is forbidden for anyone to lead him in prayer.also when Prophet Muhammad (s) passed away no one led salat janaza for him because Muhammad (s) is the imam of every Muslim till Yamul Qiyama.no one can be his imam in anyway or form.he is the divine leader.we are told Jesus (a) will refuse to lead prayers and it would be Imam Mahdi (ajtfs) from the progeny of Prophet Muhammad (s) who will and would be the divinely appointed imam.

The Ahadith about who lead prayer Mahdi or Jesus, which found its way into authentic hadith has been proved by Scholar of hadith to be faulty. See Ibn Taimiyal book of Authenticity of Hadith e.t.c. Read the hadith and follow chain of narrators together with the tone and language, you will once discard the hadith. The hadith is Maudu'uh.

Zhul-fiqar:

also when Prophet Muhammad (s) passed away no one led salat janaza for him because Muhammad (s) is the imam of every Muslim till Yamul Qiyama.no one can be his imam in anyway or form.he is the divine leader.we are told Jesus (a) will refuse to lead prayers and it would be Imam Mahdi (ajtfs) from the progeny of Prophet Muhammad (s) who will and would be the divinely appointed imam.

You are completely unaware of Islamic History. Read Ibn Hisham Tahrik-l-Islam; Haykal; Ibn Mssu'd Hikayat Bidayatul Islam mina-l-Makkatu ila-l-Madina. Even the Siha sitta [six authentic hadith] have it that Hadrat Abu Bakr(ra) led the funeral prayer, though he was at first declined to do so but having became the Khalifah, he led the prayer. Also, while HP [saw] was alive, he had ordered Abu Bakr to lead people in prayer while he himself joined later...

Zhul-fiqar:

now you have to tell us who or what Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was.was he a mujaddid?a prophet?a messenger?a holy divinely appointed imam? a prophet is not a messenger.an imam is not a prophet/messenger.a mujaddid is not an imam/propher/messenger.so what was he?

Hadrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad [as] was the last Mujaddid of later days [the 14th century mujaddid], a prophet and Messenger of God [Allah] under the mantle of Holy Prophet [saw] and He is the Imam Mahdi [as]. Remember the hadith from Bukhari:

"How will your condition be, when Jesus son of Mary will be raised from among you and he will be your Imam"
"There will be no Mahdi other than Jesus son of Mary"...Ibn Majah

These refers to one person, holding different offices. Note: The Holy Prophet was first called Nabi, then Rasul, then Shaahid, then Khatama-n-Nabiy etc. These are different titles of one person.

Verse 61 of Chapter 43 refers to Ghulam Ahmad [as]. And denying it is denying the Holy Prophet [saw]. If you are in doubt do Istekhara over it with open mind or recite Suratul Yasin with 2 rakats for seven days before going to bed, Insha Allah, you will find Allah's guidance over this.

Like I said earlier, coming of any Prophet is always attributed to the past Prophet because of the similarity in thier dispensation, character and status. The Holy Prophet [saw] has been called Ahmad by Jesus in the HOLY QURAN[OR BIBLE], but today's Bible had changed it to Paraclet e.t.c. The Prophet Sulaiman [Solomon] called him Muhammad, today's Book of Jews [old testament] change it to Beautiful one. All these do not change the Holy Prophet [saw]. For seeker after truth from the People of Book and such a one on studying the Message of Holy Prophet [saw] will quickly accept him. Study the message of Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad [as] with open mind today.

Zhul-fiqar:

now you want us to believe that verse 43:61 specifically mentioning Jesus (a) would come to relate to Mirza Ghulam Ahmad.that is not possible to accept or reason.you cannot use a verse mentioning someone's name specifically to give to another person with another name and who does not claim to be the "son of Mary".

We beleive in Khatamun-Nabiyeen as the sealof Prophets [Read our Quran and Literatures even on internet]. The difference is that, you confined yourself to one meaning as against several meaning given by Holy Quran and Holy Prophet [saw]:

1. The Holy Prophet mosque in Madinah was called by him, "the last mosque" [are you sure there has not been thousands of mosques built after it?]

2.Hassan bn Thabit was called Khatam-us-Shua'rah e.t.c.

Your belief bellies the true sense of Khatamun Nabiyyen, if you beleive Jesus - Rasul to Israel - would come AFTER Holy Prophet [saw]....[So who are we to claim to be the last accoding to your believe?]. It means, God forid, Jesus possesses higher spiritual power than does the Holy prophet.

However, Hadrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad(as) claimed he was the son of Mary expected by both the Christians and Muslims alike.

It's nice to have you on-board.

Jazakmullahu Khairan.

NOTE: Watch live streaming of MTA International [24/7] on web and mobile devices through www.alislam.org/mta

[Love For All, Hatred For None]

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by badrBashir: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2012
They never open their mouth until they subtract from human intellect'. Today young Muslims take little interest in the study of true Islam but chose out of sheer laziness to follow the dogmatic absurd teaching of the Pseudo-Scholars who parade themselves as champions of the religion. The situation today became more pathetic than what the ill-trianed teachers who dominated the ideology of young Muslims in the yesteryears had; and the gullible ones now follow the same trend like their forefarthers. The Quran intelligently warned us, "Do you choose to follow the ignorance of your fathers?"
Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was raised at a time when the whole world, the Muslim world especially was sunk in state of confusion as to the whereabout of Jesus who the chistians have elevated to the rank of a God? He came to fulfill the prophesy of breaking he cross and killing the swines. Take your time and stop blind followership of some scholars whose only interest is not the protection of the faith but to be seen as champions of religion by ignorant majority. Watch this movie, a documentary prepared by the Government of india on Jesus. (visit www.lifeofjesus.com)
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by badrBashir: 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2012
"As soon as I got the handbill of Braaheen-i-Ahmadiyya (in
1885) of Hadhrat Mirza Sahib, I immediately left for
Qadian...
"It was after Asr Prayer, I approached Masjid Mubarak. As
soon as I saw his face, I was overjoyed, and felt happy and
grateful to have found the perfect man that I was seeking all
my life...
"At the end of the first meeting, I offered my hand for
Bai‘at. Hadhrat Mirza Sahib said, he was not yet Divinely
commissioned to accept Bai‘at; then I made Mirza Sahib
promise me that I would be the person whose Bai‘at would
be accepted first...."
[Hadhrat Hakeem Noor-ud-Deen in Al-Hakam, April 22, 1908] Let them ask their leaders the kind of personality Hakeem Noorudeen was. 'res ipsa loquitor'
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by ZhulFiqar2: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2012
mujybite00: As-salam'ww.
'Al-sa'ah' [the hour] does not only mean Judgement day or end of the world. Look at the context of the ongoing verses in quote. It only means "latter days" here [43:62], [54:2]. 'Al-sa'ah' also means the hour of destruction of enemy of Islam e.t.c see [7:183 - 189][see Q 54:47]. So, when you read Quran, dont only read the verse singly but the contents and the contexts should be read along other similar verses, for every verse of H.Q. butresses others.
i have earlier stated that we do not disagree on the meaning of "the hour".it is inconsequential here on what meaning you give it.

The Holy Quran [the word of Allah (swt) ] and the Holy Prophet (saw) said it clearly, why should we disagree
while our sources of guidance is only Allah and His Messager (saw).

But the coming of Jesus (as) refered to by Allah does not mean physical descent of the son of Mary (as) but his spiritual descent, just as the Bible talked about the descent of Elijah [Anabiy Idris (as)] which Jesus Christ (as) clarified that had indeed descended but people did not beleive him - It was John the Baptist [Anabiyy Yahya (as)] who descended in Elijah's spirit - because "nobody goes to heaven except he who come from heaven" said Jesus(a.s).
Jesus (as) is a mighty messenger of God who was prophesied by previous prophets and in previous scriptures of being born.whatever he says,we believe.

the idea that John the baptist represents the coming of Elijah (as) represents what is attributed to Jesus (as) in the new testament.if Jesus (as) said that we believe.

in the Quran,we are told "Jesus would be a sign of the hour".i asked how would Jesus (as) be a "sign of the hour"? you said his "spiritual return" and not his physical decent as Muslims believe with the exception of Ahmadiyyah.now who told you "sign of the hour" refers to Jesus's (as) "spiritual return" and not his physical decent? is there any prophet who told you that?

ofcourse as an ahmadiyyah you want to believe that a pakistani man was the "spiritual return" of Jesus (as) and therefore he represents the "sign of the hour" that refers to Jesus (as).

Jesus (as) had referred to John the baptist as the "spiritual return" of Elijah as reported in the new testament.now the Quran does not state that.John the baptist (Yahya) and Elijah (Elias) are two different figures in the Quran and not related.i would not argue whether or not we should accept the words in the NT.but let us for argument sake accept that indeed Jesus (as),a mighty prophet of God described John the baptist (as) as the spiritual return of Elijah.

can you tell us which prophet described Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as the "spiritual return" of Jesus (as)? who said that and why should we believe that?

you ahmadiyyah are only looking for loopholes to insert your misguidance and misinterpretations.where did you bring the idea that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (and not me or even you) is the "spiritual return" of Jesus (as)? anyone can convinient claim that.as for the understanding that "Jesus would be a sign of the hour",Muslims believe Jesus's (as) return would be signaling the nearness to the end of this our world.another question for you is if we are to take Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as the "spiritual return" of Jesus (as) then how was Mirza Ghulam Ahmad "a sign of the hour"? how was he a "sign" and of which "hour"?

I have to remind you here that you also believe in the ascenssion of Prophet Idris [as] as you beleive in ascenssion of Jesus Christ [as] like Jews and Christains but you only quote:

"...And we raised him to a lofty station." [Q 19:57] to prove that he was also raised to heaven ealier. But you have not told us when he will descend or will he enter paradise like that [i.e. with this physical body]? or will he not be raised on the day of judgement?
does the Quran say Prophet Idris (as) and not Jesus (as) would be "a sign of the hour"? no! the Quran does not say that.so if Prophet Idris (as) alongside Prophet Elias and Prophet Khidr (as) are all to return according to Shia or Sunni belief is irrelevant here.it is irrelevant because none of those are described as "sign of the hour" but Jesus (as) is.so lets discuss Jesus (as).

besides,the Quran states every soul shall taste death.so whether or not they are taken up,they must die.

Earlier scriptures also refer to the coming of Holy Prophet as the coming of the Lord; He would be called Emmanuel (that is God is with us). But nobody called or named the Holy Prophet [saw] Emmanuel until Allah revealed [Quran 9:40]. Remember, the Holy Quran has clarifeid that Jesus son of Mary [on whom be peace] has died like every mortal "Jesus son of Mary has died like every mortal". If you dont believe it, meet me again to prove his death with about 121 verses from Holy Quran.

Now the question is that, if Jesus [as] has died, which sign is he going to be in the latter days? And whose [Nuzul] did Holy Prophet [saw] refered to?
according to christians "emmanuel" refers to Jesus (as) and no Muslims except you have claimed it refers to Prophet Muhammad (sa).well again how do you know it does refer to me?

brother LagosShia had explained earlier on that Jesus (as) did not die a physical death.the word use to describe Jesus (as) during when he was to be raised up into the heavens is "mutawaffika".and that word is also used in the holy Quran to refer to humans in a state of sleep.it does not mean physical death.in fact the Quran says about Jesus (as) that he was neither killed nor crucified.

another point you as an ahmadiyyah need to answer is this:if God caused Jesus (as) to "die" (remember the word used is "mutawaffika" ),and then God as stated in the Quran said He would raise Jesus (as) to Himself,then how come ahmadiyyah have a grave for Jesus (as) in Kashmir? isn't that ridiculous?

1. - Know that the verse under quote [43:62] never mention that he would descend nor does any verse of Holy Quran mentions his Nuzul.

2. - The Holy Prophet [saw] used the word [Nazala or Nuzuul] the way Allah used it in several places in the Holy Quran [e.g. Q26:193-195, 17:94; 15:90]. Infact, the word [Nuzuul] is used in the Holy Quran in the follwing connotations
a. Cloth
b. Holy Prophet [saw]
c. Quran
d. Iron
e. Books e.t.c.
just tell us the following:

1.) who told you Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is the "spiritual Jesus"?

2.) how was Mirza Ghulam Ahmad a "sign of the hour"?

3.) and of which "hour" was he a "sign"?

It means that if Jesus has died, he is not the one to come in the aforementioned verse in comment. And this is why the Holy Quran has not spoken of his physical descent anywhere, rather Allah(the All-Wise) uses the word "sign".
my friend you're confusing yourself.Yahya Ibn Zakariah (as) died a natural death.but Jesus (as) did not.you have no case here to make by using the story of Prophet Yahya (as).i could also say that just as Yahyah (as) died Jesus (as) still must return to taste death.

you dont have to use irrelevant analogies.just explain where we disagree and thats all.

Mujaddid is not a national, regional or political office. And it is for Ummah of Holy Propeht [saw] in general not particular nation. For if there are diferent Mujaddid as you said, Ummah would never be reformed nor the perfected religion - which has been relinquished to vermiform be reformed. Instead, more problem would be created. Alhadullilah, you quoted Ayatollah Khoemini and Muhammad Baqir AlSadr and Sayeed Hassan Nasrallah. Do they have the same ideology and do they fight for common cause - i.e reformation of Ummah? The answer is NO!
you have lied.

the three i mentioned have the same goal and ideology.infact the revolution of Ayatollah Khomeini give a fresh breath of air to Islam and Muslims at a time when communism and capitalism were fighting each other and Islam was no where to be found with a force.

i can also tell you that it is through the blessing of Ayatollah Khomeini's revolution that many of us in africa came to know about the Ahlul-Bayt (as) and became Shia Muslims leaving Sunni islam.

Ayatollah Khoemini is busy with political struglling rather than reforming Ummah around the world, ditto for others quoted and so on.
and Mirza Ghulam Ahmad just like the founder of wahhabism,Ibn Abdul Wahab were british colonial agents sowing discord and teaching innovative ideas contradicting Islamic teachings.

Ayatollah Khomeini wrote many books and practicalized Islam.in Iran women dont use to wear hijab,but after his revolution even if the queen of england visits,she must cover her head.Islam became the soul of iranian society.and you call that political struggle? well,just in case you as an ahmadiyyah is ignorant of islam,i should teach you that ISLAM is a complete way of life that includes both the spiritual and physical.Islam also has its spiritual aspect.

And moreover, Ayatollah never claimed to be a Mujaddid nor the Shuyukh [Saint] of this era approved him as Ghulam Ahmad [as] is approved even by eminent opponents.
you can deceive yourself with that.a mujaddid is someone whose presence is felt and not a position to be claimed as such.

Mujaddid is not a matter of opinion, it should be understood in the context of the Hadith and the way the Holy Prophet [saw] had put it. From the time of Umar bn Abd-Azeez [ru] till the time of Shah Waliullah Al-Delawi [ru], no one differed about the Mujaddid but when the last Mujadid - whose advent is also Mahdi and Masih Mau'd as mentioned in authentic Ahadith - Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad claimed, people like you raised clamous. [Read Q 3:20 and 98:5].
lol

if he is Masih and Mahdi,he doesn't need to claim to be a mujaddid.mujaddid's presence is felt and not a title given.it is the function that is felt.mujaddid (reformer) is a function and not a title like prophet and messiah and messenger.

I hope you believe that Islam had started for long with Propeht Adam [as]. All the Prophets that followed him were Mujaddideen until the advent of Holy Prophet [saw] - Khatam-un-Nabiyy - when Allah perfected and completed the everlong evolutionary Islam. The Prophets of Isreal after Moses [as] were only Mujaddideen for Moses law. [Q 5 vs 45]. If you don't understand the concept and meaninig of Mujaddid - I can explain it to you thereafter or we can both shed more light on its meaning.
show me one prophet in the Quran who claimed to be mujaddid or Allah (jj) called mujaddid.not one!that is because it is a function and not a title or divinely appointed station like prophethood.

Back to the topic en focal, the Hadith say:

"Verily Allah, the Powerful, Mighty will be raising for this community [Ummah]....."

If you think someone raised by Allah [swt] Himself hold no divine station, then you need not believe in any Prophet because the same word [Ba'atha] used by Holy Prophet [saw] is used by Allah as regarding the Prophets [e.g. Q62 :3 e.t.c]. And nobody can aspire for the office of Mujaddid and attain it as the office of Prophet is not also aspired for and attained.

"That is Allah's grace; He bestows it on whom He pleases; and Allah is the Master of immense grace."[Q 62:5].
being a mujaddid is not "ba'tha" or "divine appointment".it is by the actions of a person.if my actions benefit islam and the muslim the most,i can be seen as a mujaddid.

The Ahadith about who lead prayer Mahdi or Jesus, which found its way into authentic hadith has been proved by Scholar of hadith to be faulty. See Ibn Taimiyal book of Authenticity of Hadith e.t.c. Read the hadith and follow chain of narrators together with the tone and language, you will once discard the hadith. The hadith is Maudu'uh.
i do not intend to go into much details.you are diverting.this entire discussion and the focus is on who the liar called Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is.whether a hadith is faulty or authentic has little implication.for you information the hadith that Jesus (as) would pray behind the Mahdi (aj) is authentic beyond doubt.

i do not follow Ibn Taymiyyah and to hell with him.he is the mentor of Ibn Abdul-Wahab.Ibn Taymiyyah is no better than Mirza Ghulam Ahmad only that the former did not claim titles for himself.the three men are all misguided and dilusional.

You are completely unaware of Islamic History. Read Ibn Hisham Tahrik-l-Islam; Haykal; Ibn Mssu'd Hikayat Bidayatul Islam mina-l-Makkatu ila-l-Madina. Even the Siha sitta [six authentic hadith] have it that Hadrat Abu Bakr(ra) led the funeral prayer, though he was at first declined to do so but having became the Khalifah, he led the prayer. Also, while HP [saw] was alive, he had ordered Abu Bakr to lead people in prayer while he himself joined later...
you are silly.I am Shia and not Sunni.i do not hold in high esteem your "sihah sitta".

abu bakr led no prayer and the Prophet (s) did not order him to.this is evident through comparing the contradictory hadiths in Sunni books.also,abu bakr was recruited by the Prophet (s) to join the army of Usama Ibn Zaid (ra).so how could he have being in medina to lead prayers?

Hadrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad [as] was the last Mujaddid of later days [the 14th century mujaddid], a prophet and Messenger of God [Allah] under the mantle of Holy Prophet [saw] and He is the Imam Mahdi [as]. Remember the hadith from Bukhari:

"How will your condition be, when Jesus son of Mary will be raised from among you and he will be your Imam"

These refers to one person, holding different offices. Note: The Holy Prophet was first called Nabi, then Rasul, then Shaahid, then Khatama-n-Nabiy etc. These are different titles of one person.
there are different titles to one person but it is clear enough that Jesus (as) who is also a mahdi (messiah) is different from the mahdi that will come from the descendants of Sayyida Fatima (as) whose name shall be Muhammad also.do not quote inconsequential hadiths fabricated by the banu umayya to conceal the status of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) and the mahdi who shall come from them.

you that claim to know islamic history should read the khutba of Imam Ali Ibn al-Hussain (as) who declared in the court of yazeed (la) that the mahdi is from the Ahlul-Bayt (as).

Verse 61 of Chapter 43 refers to Ghulam Ahmad [as]. And denying it is denying the Holy Prophet [saw]. If you are in doubt do Istekhara over it with open mind or recite Suratul Yasin with 2 rakats for seven days before going to bed, Insha Allah, you will find Allah's guidance over this.
silly!

Like I said earlier, coming of any Prophet is always attributed to the past Prophet because of the similarity in thier dispensation, character and status. The Holy Prophet [saw] has been called Ahmad by Jesus in the HOLY QURAN[OR BIBLE], but today's Bible had changed it to Paraclet e.t.c. The Prophet Sulaiman [Solomon] called him Muhammad, today's Book of Jews [old testament] change it to Beautiful one. All these do not change the Holy Prophet [saw]. For seeker after truth from the People of Book and such a one on studying the Message of Holy Prophet [saw] will quickly accept him. Study the message of Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad [as] with open mind today.
after Muhammad (sa),there is no message your Ghulam Ahmad can bring for me to be impressed.he should keep his theories and fairytales to himself.

you can do your Ghulam a favor by answering those 3 questions i earlier asked you.

We beleive in Khatamun-Nabiyeen as the sealof Prophets [Read our Quran and Literatures even on internet]. The difference is that, you confined yourself to one meaning as against several meaning given by Holy Quran and Holy Prophet [saw]:

1. The Holy Prophet mosque in Madinah was called by him, "the last mosque" [are you sure there has not been thousands of mosques built after it?]

2.Hassan bn Thabit was called Khatam-us-Shua'rah e.t.c.

Your belief bellies the true sense of Khatamun Nabiyyen, if you beleive Jesus - Rasul to Israel - would come AFTER Holy Prophet [saw]....[So who are we to claim to be the last accoding to your believe?]. It means, God forid, Jesus possesses higher spiritual power than does the Holy prophet.
if you read in the Quran,Muhammad (sa) is the seal of prophets,then how do you attribute prophethood to your Ghulam?

However, Hadrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad(as) claimed he was the son of Mary expected by both the Christians and Muslims alike.
lol....so he even claimed to be the son of Mary (as) and you believe that madness? when did Mary (as) give birth to him? as in even if you have an argument to make that your Ghulam is the "spiritual Jesus" in your mind,you going this far to give him a physical attribute of Jesus (as) and calling him the "son of Mary" is just crazy!

It's nice to have you on-board.

Jazakmullahu Khairan.

NOTE: Watch live streaming of MTA International [24/7] on web and mobile devices through www.alislam.org/mta

[Love For All, Hatred For None]

Salam.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by badrBashir: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
salaamu alaykum. I have read your discussion carefully and found that the two discussants are well aware of what each of you is saying but refused to find the missing link. Both of you are to some extent knowledgeable but stuck to protecting ideas. Islam is a Universal religion, it does not require the vigour or intelligence of any individual to build a new image. The Prophet was raised without what you will call formal training, that God may proof to the world that He grants knowledge and understanding. The Promised Messiah was promised to the world by Allah through Mohammed, for purpose the Muslim world today have lost touch with and have continued to chase shadows. Let me ask here, has Allah let the Muslims to be oppressed and humiliated as you find in Israel and Afghanistan? or has Allah forsaken us so much that what is left for Muslims is killing one another to seek His pleasure? I think it is high time we thought deeply about all these if it really bothers us. The Mahdi and the Messiah has come, it is your choice to choose the path of guidance or that of damnation, after-all Abu Jahl, Abu Lahb had their rewards!

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by ZhulFiqar2: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2012
badr Bashir: salaamu alaykum. I have read your discussion carefully and found that the two discussants are well aware of what each of you is saying but refused to find the missing link. Both of you are to some extent knowledgeable but stuck to protecting ideas. Islam is a Universal religion, it does not require the vigour or intelligence of any individual to build a new image. The Prophet was raised without what you will call formal training, that God may proof to the world that He grants knowledge and understanding. The Promised Messiah was promised to the world by Allah through Mohammed, for purpose the Muslim world today have lost touch with and have continued to chase shadows. Let me ask here, has Allah let the Muslims to be oppressed and humiliated as you find in Israel and Afghanistan? or has Allah forsaken us so much that what is left for Muslims is killing one another to seek His pleasure? I think it is high time we thought deeply about all these if it really bothers us. The Mahdi and the Messiah has come, it is your choice to choose the path of guidance or that of damnation, after-all Abu Jahl, Abu Lahb had their rewards!

ridiculous!

first,who appointed you a referee or judge? you started as if you are a referee or you are neutral,when yourself is a part in the conflict.and by the way you sound pakistani or indian.are you sure you're Nigerian?

as for the nonsense you write up there,i wonder which victory that Allah (jj) has granted ahmadis at the expense of other muslims?are ahmadis in pakistan and afghanistan not equally sufferring?

if i am to go by your logic,then the Shia have a greater right to claim the pleasure of Allah (jj).the your elder brothers,the Sunnis,have been fighting israel in palestine for over 60 years and nothing to show for.the Shia of south lebanon fought for about 20 years and liberated their occupied land and freed their hostages without making any sort of compromise as the sunnis in jordan and egypt did by signing peace deals with israel.going by that,Allah (jj) has granted victory to the Shia.in 2006,you know how hezbollah,a Shia party withstood israel and defeated their plan.going by that,all Sunnis should become Shia.don't you think?

please do not be ridiculous here.you can help your brother to answer the three questions i have asked in my last reply to him concerning your Ghulam.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by tintingz(m): 6:48am On Jul 03, 2012
Salam
seriously dis Ghulam ahmad and ahmadiyya are funny, Ghulam claim he's the son of Mary, when did Mary gave birth to him or anoda Jesus, when did Jesus[as] travel to india(he for say china), who even found his tomb there?, is there any Isrealite in india?, i tink he has questions to answer, every prophet frm Adam[as] to Prophet Mohammad[saw] are appointed and chosen by God almighty, Rasul nabiyy is the last prophet from GOD almighty, Ghulam is no diffrence with Paul self aclaim apolstle . Am not in any branch or sect cuz i dont need to b4 i can practice Islam, ALLAH perfectd Islam and called us muslims, buh when d hour coming of christ Jesus[as] it was said dat d anti-christ(dajjal) will rise, buh no such tin in the time of Ghulam till date instead partying with d british(what kind of prophet is dat). 2ndly am not really happy when seeing some muslims praising imams is like comparing dem to prophet Mohammed[saw] and other appointed prophets of GOD almighty, imams are just leaders not prophets or messangers of GOD. Ahmadiyyans should wise up cuz dis Ghulam as mislead them claiming spiritual promising Jesus and prophet, someone said if Jesus[as] come back his he not anoda prophet after Mohammed[saw] for ur info Jesus already has is role and position in prophethood, am not condemning buh we should knw the truth.
Salam
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by LagosShia: 12:21am On Jul 05, 2012
mujybite00: As-salam'ww.

this is how the hadith appears in Bukhari with its correct translation:

Sahih al-Bukhari, Arabic-English, v4, Tradition #658

"how would your condition be when the son of Mary (as) descend upon you and your Imam (i.e. Imam Mahdi) is from you (i.e. the ummah of Muhammad)?"
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by mujybite00: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
radar5: We should all know why death of prophet Issa is important to the Ahmadis.

Salam'ww,

For you and others in this forum having similar thought about Hadrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmadas being planted by the British, I think its high time I relay these to you and STOP corrupting the minds of people.

Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Sahib of Qadian is often maligned through numerous allegations. One of them is that he was a British agentand was working against the Muslims! All this tirade occurs because he praised the British Government for the religious freedom it extended to its subjects. Presented below are six references, which will prove beyond doubt that leading Muslims of Hazrat Mirza Sahib's time, too, spoke very highly of the ruling British Government. What is most baffling is that some of them have prayed for the Government and others called their Muslim brethren wretched and non-Muslims for venturing into a revolt against the very same British Government.

1. Maulvi Muhammad Husain Batalvi wrote:

“Of all the classes of people in India, it is the Ahl-e-Hadith Sect which regards it safer to live under the auspices of this (British) Government from the point of view of peace and freedom of faith, than under the Islamic states. It is because this Sect with the exception of British Government can not get full religious liberty under any other Government. (Ishaat-us-Sunnah, vol. 9, No.7, p.195).”

2. Janab Mujtahid Sayyed Ali Haairi wrote:

“We are proud of living under the auspices of a Government under which love of justice and religious liberty has assumed the status of law. This has no parallel in the world or under any other Government. Thus I say that every Shia should, as a token of his gratitude, make up his mind to feel beholden to the British Government. (Munazah Tahreef Quran, pp. 67-68 April 1923).”

3. Maulana Shibli Numani wrote:

“From the golden age of the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) to this day, it has been an invariable characteristic of the Mussalmans (i.e., Muslims) that they have been loyal and faithful to every Government under which they lived. This was not their policy. It was the teaching of their religion. (Maqalaat-i-Shibli, vol.1, p.171, Maaraf Printing Press, Azamgarh 1904).”

4. Hanafi Mufti Maulana Muhammad Ishaque Patialvi gave his ruling thus:

“When Mussalmans came under the rule of the Christian Government, if any one of them killed any member of the ruling nation as a spiritual merit and called it Jihad, he was guilty of misguidance. His act was forbidden, and absolutely unlawful. It was not at all a sacred war or Jihad. But it was a mischief and breach of peace. (Siraj al-Huda, Razvi Press, Delhi 1904).”

5. Anjuman Himayat-i-Islam, Lahore:

“As a mark of gratitude for the favours bestowed on us by the Government we have been its loyal subjects. It is the fulfilment of a duty we owe to it as its subjects. It also signifies spiritual merit because the Holy Quran says: ‘Obey God, obey the Apostle and those in authority among you.’ May this Government last long! Under its auspices we enjoyed peace. May God enable us to remain loyal for ever! (Printed Report of the Anjuman Himayat-i-Islam, 1903).

6. Maulvi Zafar Ali Khan, Editor the daily Zamindar, Lahore wrote:

“If some wretched Mussalman who is enjoying full freedom of faith and peace, ventures to revolt against the Government, we announce by the beat of drum, that that Mussalman is no Mussalman at all, (Zamindar, November 11, 1911).”

He again wrote:

“Our heavenly religion exhorts us to obey the commands of the Ruler of the day. We enjoy all the blessings, secular and religious, under the British Crown. From the point of view of religion, it is binding on us to be loyal (Zamindar, Lahore, November 1, 1911).”

Nevertheless, I will still encourage you to visit our website www.alislam.org or watch our LIVE 24/7 TV station on internet via www.mta.tv or www.alislam.org/mta

Ramadan Mubarak!!!

Ma Salam.

[LOVE FOR ALL, HATRED FOR NONE]
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by mujybite00: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
Salam'ww,

in the Quran,we are told "Jesus would be a sign of the hour".i asked how would Jesus (as) be a "sign of the hour"? you said his "spiritual return" and not his physical decent as Muslims believe with the exception of Ahmadiyyah.now who told you "sign of the hour" refers to Jesus's (as) "spiritual return" and not his physical decent? is there any prophet who told you that?

1. The advent of the Messiah a.s. marks the closeness of the Last Day of this world. A great landmark for you to know the world is about to end.

2. Allah s.w.t. explains vividly that Jesus son of Mary has died. For example Q5 : 76 says: "The Messiah, son of Mary, was only a messenger; surely messengers like unto him had passed away before him. And his mother was a truthful woman THEY BOTH USED TO EAT FOOD".

"See how We explain the signs for their good, and see how they turned away."

If you do not understand the first Jesus a.s , how would you understand the second Jesus as ?

As to your question of ‘who to me;...? Read Q 43: 58 - 67 again. The verse in context refers to two different personalities, who are alike in their mission, dispensation and status and rank. This is why the description of the Holy Prophet saw about Jesus[as] son of Mary and Messiah[as] or Jesus[as] to come in the latter days also differ. Read Sahih Bukhari Chapter on Mi'raj of Holy Prophet[saw] and Chapter on the tribulation, section on the Descent of Jesus. [waiting for response] Copy the quotations otherwise; we may do it for you.
So Allah[swt] tell us, the Holy Prophet[saw] told us and even the Promised Messiah[as] himself told us.

Do not be surprised that Jesus[as] son of Mary[ra], also said it in the Bible "Thou shall not see me until ye say blessed is he that come in the name of the Lord"

____

ofcourse as an ahmadiyyah you want to believe that a pakistani man was the "spiritual return" of Jesus (as) and therefore he represents the "sign of the hour" that refers to Jesus (as).

3. For your correction friend, Hazrat Ghulam Ahmad[as] was not a Pakistani; rather he was of Persian origin - a great descent of Hadrat Salman[ra] Al-Farsiy though paternal side and a great descent of Sayyid Fatima[ra] through maternal side. He married a Sayyad family - a great descent of Hadrat Umar Farooq[ra]
["Learn for no one is born with knowledge, and the knowledge fellow is never like ignorant" - Imam Sha'fi]

_____

can you tell us which prophet described Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as the "spiritual return" of Jesus (as)? who said that and why should we believe that?

4. Refer to no 2. Also, know that Jesus[as]came after John the Baptist [Yahya]as]], that was why he was able to testify. The people [the Khulafah - Successors] that the H.P[saw] said would follow the Prophet[saw] - i.e. the Promised Messiah and Imam Mahdi - could only testify through convincing arguments.

You have to believe this after testing its truthfulness and authentication through: Quran, Hadith, History, Time, Heavenly Signs and the Proof put forward by the claimant.

5. Remember the instruction of the Holy Prophet[saw] that "when you see him, accept him, for he is the Khilafatullah Al-Mahdiy".

"O children of Adam, if Messengers come to you from among yourself, rehearsing My signs unto you, then whoso shall fear God and do good deeds, on them shall come no fear nor shall they grieve"

you ahmadiyyah are only looking for loopholes to insert your misguidance and misinterpretations.where did you bring the idea that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (and not me or even you) is the "spiritual return" of Jesus (as)? anyone can convinient claim that.as for the understanding that "Jesus would be a sign of the hour",Muslims believe Jesus's (as) return would be signaling the nearness to the end of this our world.

6. The Holy Prophet[saw] said: " For our Mahdi, there are two signs - which have never occurred since the creation of heaven and earth. The moon and the sun will be eclipsed in the early part of Ramadan and in its late part"
When Hadrat Ghulam Ahmad[as] claimed to be the Mahdi and the Messiah expected by both Muslims and Christians alike [in short by the world in general] in 1889, people like you raised clamour and demanded for signs. He[as] after much supplication to Allah[swt] announced again that Allah[swt] has replied the demands of the world that - other than other several signs, which has been shown through his hand in the previous years and others that would be shown in the coming years - the greatest sign mentioned in the Hadith of Holy Prophet[saw] about Mahdi would be shown within six years from then. He said there would be eclipse of moon and sun twice in the month of Ramadan between them [1889] and the next six years [1895]. "If this does not happen" he said "I and those that follow me are ready to discard our belief and throw all our writings [about 65 books in Arabic, Persian and Urdu, and thousands of other publications] into fire and ready to follow any shia Imam or Sunni Imam or any other that his truth could stand the test of time.
Contrary to your and Imam's expectation, the world witnessed what they had never witness and would never witness again in the Ramadan of 1894.

"Listen to the voice of heaven; the Messiah has come, the Messiah has come. Listen to the voice of the earth, the Messiah has come, the Messiah has come" - The Promised Messiah & Imam Mahdi[as]

7. Read all the prophecies of the Holy Prophet[saw] concerning the time of advent of Messiah and tell me, which one is not fulfilled yet.

"Hearken, all ye people, this is the prophecy of Him Who has created the heavens and the earth. He will spread this community in all lands and will make it prevail over all through reason and argument. The days are coming and are near when this will be the only faith to be mentioned with honour in the world. God will bless this faith and this movement in an extra ordinary way and will be maintained till the Judgement day.

Bear it in mind that no one will descent from heaven. All our opponents , who are alive today, will die and their children will die and their children's children will die and no one of them will see the son of Mary descending from heaven. Then all will be so puzzled that the time of the dominance of the cross had elapsed and the world had taken on another aspect and yet Jesus, son of Mary, had not descended from heaven. Then all men of understanding will discard this doctrine altogether and those who wait for Jesus to descend from heaven, whether Muslims or Christians, will give up their writing in hopeless despair and disgust and there will be only one religion and one leader. I have been sent to sow the seed and the seed has been sown by hand. It will now grow and flourish and no one will be able to hinder it."
- The Promised Messiah & Imam Mahdi[as]

_____

does the Quran say Prophet Idris (as) and not Jesus (as) would be "a sign of the hour"? no! the Quran does not say that.so if Prophet Idris (as) alongside Prophet Elias and Prophet Khidr (as) are all to return according to Shia or Sunni belief is irrelevant here.it is irrelevant because none of those are described as "sign of the hour" but Jesus (as) is.so lets discuss Jesus (as).

8. The first point of Quranic commentary is by Quran. I have cited those verses to tell you that all of them have all died and no one of them is coming again including Jesus.

_______
besides, the Quran states every soul shall taste death.so whether or not they are taken up,they must die.

9. Which means Jesus[as] son of Mary[ra] had died like every other mortal. Or what's your belief? Look at the Holy Quran, how it explain explicitly, Jesus son f Mary has died like every other being.

_______

according to Christians "emmanuel" refers to Jesus (as) and no Muslims except you have claimed it refers to Prophet Muhammad (sa).well again how do you know it does refer to me?

10. My brother, do not mock the signs of Allah. The prophecy in Isaiah said "he would be an orphan and his name shall be Emmanuel [that is God is with us]"

- Jesus was never never an orphan instead fatherless;

- Jesus according to Christian or Bible never demonstrated Emmanuel instead he cried "Ello ! Ello lama sabaktani i.e. Oh Lord! O Lord! Why hast Thou forsaken me."

- The Holy Prophet[saw] demonstrated Emmanuel during his journey [Migration] to Medina while he hide with Hadhrat Abu Bakr[ra] in the cave Thaur. This is the event Allahswt pays tribute to in Q 9: 40, O ye ignorant one.

- I do not expect Muslims like you to believe in it because you share the same ideology with Christians, thus the Prophecy of Holy Prophet[saw] is fulfilled against you all [or do you want me to quote the hadith to you?]

brother LagosShia had explained earlier on that Jesus (as) did not die a physical death.the word use to describe Jesus (as) during when he was to be raised up into the heavens is "mutawaffika". And that word is also used in the holy Quran to refer to humans in a state of sleep.it does not mean physical death.in fact the Quran says about Jesus (as) that he was neither killed nor crucified.

11. How come you ascribe something else to another thing.

"Mutawaffika" was not used when Jesus was to be raised to heaven as you asserted. If the "Tawaffa" has become problematic to you, understand it in the concept of Holy Quran.

The Holy Quran uses the word "Tawaffa" in several places as regards death and perhaps only one place as sleep, then you're trying to hide under this to explain that Jesus has not die.

Now read about Jesus again:

"And when Allah will say, O Jesus son of Mary, didst thou say to men, 'take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah?' He will answer, 'Holy art Thou, I could never say that to which I had no right. If I had said it, Thou wouldst have surely known it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy mind. It is Thou alone Who art the Knower of all hidden things; 'I said nothing to them except that which Thou didst command me - Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I remained among them, but since Thou didst cause me to die, Thou hast been the Watcher over them, and Thou art Witness over all things." Q 5: 117 - 118

If "Tawaffa" used for Jesus is different from 'Tawaffa' used for all other people, as you purports, explain this "Tawaffa" used for the same Jesus[as] again.

As regarding your statement he neither killed nor crucified, the Arabic sentence is 'Wa maa qataluuhu, wa maa solabuuhu' which means 'they did not kill him [directly as qatala] and they did not slain him by crucifixion [indirectly]

[I hope Brother LagosShia is going to read this too]

another point you as an ahmadiyyah need to answer is this:if God caused Jesus (as) to "die" (remember the word used is "mutawaffika" ),and then God as stated in the Quran said He would raise Jesus (as) to Himself,then how come ahmadiyyah have a grave for Jesus (as) in Kashmir? isn't that ridiculous?

12. Not ridiculous at all my brother. If to discover the grave of Jesus[as] in Kashmir is ridiculous, how then greater ridicule would it be to see the Holy Prophet[saw] grave in Medina? All these are natural signs of Allah. Allah never say he would raise Jesus physically to himself but Jesus[as] spiritual status was meant to be raised. Millions, if not trillions of Muslims pray every day for Allah to raise us to Himself, but nobody has ever being seen raised physically. If "Rofa'a" is another problematic word to you, check other usage of the word in Quranic and hadith connotation.

However, one is obliged to ask where is Allah, if Jesusas was raised physically to heaven or to Allah?[/i]

But remember "[i]From it you are created, and in it ye shall return and from it ye shall be raised up once again
" - Quranic explanation of natural phenomenon.

just tell us the following:

1.) who told you Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is the "spiritual Jesus"?

2.) how was Mirza Ghulam Ahmad a "sign of the hour"?

3.) and of which "hour" was he a "sign"?

Answers to these your question refers to above 13, 14, and 15, Please!!! [Tautology]

my friend you're confusing yourself.Yahya Ibn Zakariah (as) died a natural death.but Jesus (as) did not.you have no case here to make by using the story of Prophet Yahya (as).i could also say that just as Yahyah (as) died Jesus (as) still must return to taste death.

16. No confusion and no irrelevance. I cited the verses relating the story of Yahyaas and Jesus[as] just as Allah has related it to call human mind to the fact that Jesus[as] was no more than human and a prophet like Yahya[as] and as Yahya[as] has died, he had died.

If you say that Jesus[as] must return to taste death, it will be highly irrelevant because Yahya never go to heaven as you thought Jesus[as] did. Therefore, Yahya[as] died not being raised to heaven return to die. Then why must Jesus[as] be raised to heaven and return to die?

Note that Yahya[as] never say the day I will be taken to heaven and return to die nor Jesus[as] utter the same. They are human beings, Messenger of Allah that must face trials, conquer it and be victorious and die peacefully.

i can also tell you that it is through the blessing of Ayatollah Khomeini's revolution that many of us in africa came to know about the Ahlul-Bayt (as) and became Shia Muslims leaving Sunni islam. [/quote

17. Sorry my brother. But you still need to keep stepping forward in your search for truth. Continue to be a truth seeker, venture into Ahmadiyya with open mind and see the difference!!!

[quote] and Mirza Ghulam Ahmad just like the founder of wahhabism,Ibn Abdul Wahab were british colonial agents sowing discord and teaching innovative ideas contradicting Islamic teachings.

18. This is misconception about Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad[as]. How could he have been British Colonial agents, while preached against British fundamental faith:

a. Claiming, the god of British is dead?
b. Claiming he was the Promised Messiah?
c. Seeking Freedom of faith for Muslim round the world especially the Indian Muslims [Please, I encourage you to read history very well and stop confusing SOULS. You can also read my response to LagosShia on this subject matter above, please!!!].

Ayatollah Khomeini wrote many books and practicalized Islam.in Iran women dont use to wear hijab,but after his revolution even if the queen of england visits,she must cover her head.Islam became the soul of iranian society.and you call that political struggle?

19. Why trying to make mountain out of a mould hill? Does it mean, the Islam established by Hadrat Umar[ra] bn Al-Khattab which established Islamic empire in Iran and beyond had seized to be at the time of Khomeini? You seem unaware of the true Islamic history, my brother.

well,just in case you as an ahmadiyyah is ignorant of islam,i should teach you that ISLAM is a complete way of life that includes both the spiritual and physical.Islam also has its spiritual aspect

If you had limited your word to me, I would have remained silent here but because you mentioned Ahmadiyya, you need reply.

Ahmadiyya comes reforming Ummah and their faith. It makes us aware of our spiritual and moral values as well as physical obligations and development at the time you [shia] scholars were busy fighting the sunnis, on little doctrinal differences and with this all facts, arte-facts and glory of Islam was lost and relegated to oblivion.
Today Islamic world is facing problem because of the discord, ignorance and taint sown by the Shia and Sunnis. On the other hand, Ahmadiyya teaches us how to bring back the lost glory of Islam for Islam to triumph through PEACEFUL means and not through injustice and violence as the Shias had propounded.

you can deceive yourself with that.a mujaddid is someone whose presence is felt and not a position to be claimed as such.

21. If you believe that, watch how Islamic trend has changed since Braheeni-Ahmadiyya was written in 1883 and 1885. And see scholars comment even on net. See how Hadrat Ghulam Ahamd[as] presence is felt round the world even by your education, which your parents could have prevented you from achieving if not for Ahmadiyya.

if he is Masih and Mahdi,he doesn't need to claim to be a mujaddid.mujaddid's presence is felt and not a title given.it is the function that is felt.mujaddid (reformer) is a function and not a title like prophet and messiah and messenger.

22. I never told you he claimed but people acknowledge that he was. Even if he claimed, it is in purport of the hadith's fulfillment.

show me one prophet in the Quran who claimed to be mujaddid or Allah (jj) called mujaddid.not one!that is because it is a function and not a title or divinely appointed station like prophethood.

23. Do not misquote me. I did not tell you Mujaddid is Prophethood. But a Divine office which could be enjoy by Prophet before becoming Prophet or even at the time of being Prophet. I had told you that Prophets of Isreal were reforming the faith of Moses[as] among Israel. But because of highest spiritual station of Holy Prophet[saw], Mujaddidin were meant to follow him except a Prophet and not Prophets like Moses[as]

being a mujaddid is not "ba'tha" or "divine appointment".it is by the actions of a person.if my actions benefit islam and the muslim the most,i can be seen as a mujaddid.

24. 'See how we explain the Signs for them and see how they turn in aversion with disdain'.

i do not intend to go into much details.you are diverting.this entire discussion and the focus is on who the liar called Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is.whether a hadith is faulty or authentic has little implication [quote]

25. I love you brother and care for you. Do not ruin yourself be calling Allah's Messenger a liar!

[quote] for you information the hadith that Jesus (as) would pray behind the Mahdi (aj) is authentic beyond doubt.

26. Do not misinform me, for I have studied the science of that particular hadith while in school and discovered a lot of error in it. I still have those discrepancies in my library and I can present it to you if I have time to search for them. However, you can also study it with open mind and would see the incongruities.

you are silly.I am Shia and not Sunni.i do not hold in high esteem your "sihah sitta".

27. 'Shibabu-l-muslim fusuuq wa qitaaluhu-n-naar' ['Abusing or cursing of a Muslim is transgression and fighting him is Fire', another version 'fighting him is sin'

abu bakr led no prayer and the Prophet (s) did not order him to.this is evident through comparing the contradictory hadiths in Sunni books.also,abu bakr was recruited by the Prophet (s) to join the army of Usama Ibn Zaid (ra).so how could he have being in medina to lead prayers?

28. I have asked you to read Tarikh-l-Islam. It is an established fact that Abu Bakr[ra] returned, kissed the Holy Prophet[saw]'s remains forehead before the election and led the Janaza prayer. Or are you claiming the Holy Prophet[saw]'s funeral prayer was not observed?

the mahdi that will come from the descendants of Sayyida Fatima (as) whose name shall be Muhammad also.

29. Alhadullilah, you accept.

do not quote inconsequential hadiths fabricated by the banu umayya to conceal the status of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) and the mahdi who shall come from them.

a. Tell me which of the above quoted hadith is fabricated?

b. The hadith that the Mahdi will bear Holy Prophetsaw's name is a further evidence to support the claim of Hadrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmadas that he is the promised [prophesied] Mahdi. For, the Holy Prophetsaw had two names in the Holy Quran [that is Muhammad and Ahmad]. That Hadrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmadas of Qadian is named Ghulam Ahmad [that is son Ahmad] is no more coincidence because no one ever know what he would become in future at childhood nor can any infant mention to parent to name him or her thus.

31. See above [specifically no 3]. You can venture into the study of his chronology - it is an open world.

silly!

32. "And when it is said to him 'fear Allah!' Arrogance smites him with sin, then sufficient for him is Hell and an evil abode it is”

[b]33
. "...did not the Messengers from among yourselves come to you, reciting unto you the signs of your Lord, and warning you of the meeting of this day of yours?' They will say, 'Yea, but the word of punishment was bound to be fulfilled in respect of the disbelievers"[/b]

Ghulam Ahmad[as] did not bring any message other than the lost Message of the Holy Prophet[saw]

you can do your Ghulam a favor by answering those 3 questions i earlier asked you.

34. Nobody can do any favour to a Prophet of God. But I can do you favour to show you his truthfulness. If the answers given to you is not sufficient, you can read more about your questions on our website [www.alislam.org] "ASK" or the library and please correspond me on aught read.

if you read in the Quran,Muhammad (sa) is the seal of prophets,then how do you attribute prophethood to your Ghulam?

35. I have answered your question/questions already but do yourself favour by answering my questions.

Is your Rasul of Israel coming after Holy Prophet[saw] or before him ?

If after, please answer the following questions:
a. Will he still maintain his status [i.e. Rasul] or Brother Shia Jesus]?
b. If he maintains it, will he be Rasul to the world [for Holy Prophet[saw] is Rasul to the world] or Rasul to Isreal?
c. If he is Rasul to Israel - [Little issue], If Rasul to world [big issue]

Little issue:
a. Will he be Rasul to non-muslims Israelite or to Israelite muslims?

b. If he is to non-muslims Israelite good! For there would be no much work only the Israelite of 2000years ago are not of today - they're found in almost all countries now. Anyway may be your Jesus would ask them to come home to accept him in Israel or wherever he descends?

c. If he is to Israelite muslims, he would be transgressing in his mission as these people belong to Ummah of Holy Prophet[saw]

Big issue:
If he is Rasul to world, then the Muslims of the world had to raise clamour - as against the hadith of Holy Prophet[saw], that command them not to do this - that Rasul to Israel has become Rasul to the World? Then the verse wa rasuulan ila bani israeli has to change or seize to be read or being erased or listed among the abrogated verses as against its un-abrogated nature propounded by their Fathers – Scholars, Ulema.

How will you resolve these?

“What is the matter with these people that they do not understand the Word [aught] nor they are rightly guided”

Once again, It's nice to have you on this forum. Ramadan Mubarak!!!

I will also encourage you to visit www.alislam.org and watch our LIVE 24/7 streaming TV channel on internet via www.alislam.org/mta or mta.tv

Jazakmullah!

Ma Salam.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by mujybite00: 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
LagosShia:

this is how the hadith appears in Bukhari with its correct translation:

Sahih al-Bukhari, Arabic-English, v4, Tradition #658

"how would your condition be when the son of Mary (as) descend upon you and your Imam (i.e. Imam Mahdi) is from you (i.e. the ummah of Muhammad)?"

Salam'w.

Bro. ShiaLagos Thanks for your cute observation about the Hadith of descent of son of Mary. May Allah forgive, for I had quoted the hadith verbatim and never put a quote on it to indicate that, that is how it is presented in any hadith nor quote any source of it. I had done this because there are several Ahadith about the subject and to present all of them in quotation would defile this little treatise. That was why I had summed the hadith verbatim without any quote.

Albeit, as you have helped quote the hadith, you need absolute correction for you do not know how to quote hadith. You wrote Bukhari no...., which volume of which version in which publication? You never mentioned this, learn how to correct if at all need be.

However, I am re-quoting the particular hadith you were trying to correct wrongly:

"Kaefa antum idhaa nazala fiikumu bnu maryama wa imaamukum minkum"
meaning
"How would it be with you when the son of Mary will descend among you and you will have a leader raised from among you"

[Bukhari; Kitabul-Anbiya, Babu Nuzul Isa bin Maryam]

You wrote
Descend upon you

Correction: Descend among you from nazala fiikum not nazala 'alaekum

You can go back to my previous trends about the usage of nuzuul in Quran and Hadith. Waimaamukum minkum, [and your Imam from among you refers to son of Mary [Jesus] being the Imam of Ummah of Holy Prophet[saw]

I will still encourage you to visit our website, www.alislam.org and watch Ahmadiyya 24/7 TV station on internet via www.mta.tv or www.alislam.org/mta

Ramadan Mubarak!!!

Ma Salam.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by LagosShia: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
mujybite00:

Salam'w.

Bro. ShiaLagos Thanks for your cute observation about the Hadith of descent of son of Mary. May Allah forgive, for I had quoted the hadith verbatim and never put a quote on it to indicate that, that is how it is presented in any hadith nor quote any source of it. I had done this because there are several Ahadith about the subject and to present all of them in quotation would defile this little treatise. That was why I had summed the hadith verbatim without any quote.

Albeit, as you have helped quote the hadith, you need absolute correction for you do not know how to quote hadith. You wrote Bukhari no...., which volume of which version in which publication? You never mentioned this, learn how to correct if at all need be.

However, I am re-quoting the particular hadith you were trying to correct wrongly:

meaning
"How would it be with you when the son of Mary will descend among you and you will have a leader raised from among you"

[Bukhari; Kitabul-Anbiya, Babu Nuzul Isa bin Maryam]

You wrote
Descend upon you

Correction: Descend among you from nazala fiikum not nazala 'alaekum

You can go back to my previous trends about the usage of nuzuul in Quran and Hadith. Waimaamukum minkum, [and your Imam from among you refers to son of Mary [Jesus] being the Imam of Ummah of Holy Prophet[saw]

I will still encourage you to visit our website, www.alislam.org and watch Ahmadiyya 24/7 TV station on internet via www.mta.tv or www.alislam.org/mta

Ramadan Mubarak!!!

Ma Salam.

there is no need for the long post.it is a very simple matter.can't you observe that your ahmadiyyah sect is finding ways to see loopholes and insert interpretation or rather misinterpretation?

"nazala fiikumu"=descend upon you.if you say "descend among you".there is no problem.the keyword is "descend".how does one descend? from his mother's womb? i dont think so.

"wa imaamukum minkum"=and your Imam (i.e. Imam Mahdi) is from you (i.e. the ummah of Muhammad).now if Jesus (as) is to descend among us,how does it make him "our Imam from among us"?

the first part says "descend among you" and the other part speaks of an Imam among ourselves.this hadith is talking about two different men.and this is made even clearer when other hadiths about the descent of Jesus (as) and Imam Mahdi (ajtfs) are taking into persepctive.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by mujybite00: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2012
Bro. LagosShia, As-salam alaekum.

LagosShia:
there is no need for the long post.it is a very simple matter.can't you observe that your ahmadiyyah sect is finding ways to see loopholes and insert interpretation or rather misinterpretation?

For your correction, we are not sect rather the community i.e. the Jamaah of Holy Prophet[saw]
And we do not misinterpret [naudhubillah] – we seek Allah’s protection – and we can never mis-interpret anything sacred intead, we follow the interpretation of Allah Almighty[swt] and that of Holy Prophet[saw] and his companions[ra].

"nazala fiikumu"=descend upon you.if you say "descend among you".there is no problem.the keyword is "descend".how does one descend? from his mother's womb? i dont think so.

One can descend in different ways. It depends on the connotation of the usage. For example, the Arabs did say that “Nazala-l-Jundu ‘ala kadha makaan” i.e The army [host] has descended in such a place or in so so place.

However, Allah [swt] uses nazala in different connotations in the Holy Quran, as was the Holy Prophet[saw] in the Ahadith. Among few examples are:

[a] About Food: “We caused Manna and Salwa to descend upon you….” [Q2 vs 58]
[b]About Wealth or Table Food: “O Allah, our Lord, cause to descend on us a table from heaven spread with food that it may be to us a festival…..” [Q5 vs 115]
[c] About Cloth [Garment]: “O Children of Adam, We have indeed cause to descend on you raiment [garment] to cover your unclothedness and to be a means of adornment…” [Q7 vs 27]
[d] About Iron: “…We caused to descend, iron, wherein is material for violent warfare and diverse uses for mankind…” [Q57 vs 26]
[e] About Holy Prophet[saw]: “…Allah has indeed, cause to descend to you a Reminder – A Messenger, who recites unto you the clear signs of Allah… [Q65 vs 11 – 12]
[f] About Holy Quran: “Surely, We cause it to descend during the Night of Decree” [Q97 vs 2]

Are all these loopholes?

Though you may want to give into different translations used by different translators in these verses but the fact and the root [Origin] remains Nazala- meaning descend as you think.

These are few out of several verses where the word is used by Allah[swt] and the Holy Prophet[saw] has used it in different places – none of it meaning falling or descending from the heaven [sic. Cloud].

If Nuzul in connotations of Holy Quran and Holy Prophet[saw]does not mean they descend physically from heaven, how would your son of Mary – who has never ascend to heaven – descend therefrom?

Surprisingly enough, Arabs also use Nazala [descend] for someone standing in someone else’s place. To be precise, every Messengers or anything from Allah is usually described as nuzuul in the word nazala to denotes that Allah is the Most High, while men is most lowliest*, so all that come from Him to men can be described as nazala – descend.

As regards the descent of son of Mary, the Holy Prophet[saw] has clarified it in the hadith complied by Imam Muhammad Ismail Al-Bukhara, by describing Jesus[as] son of Mary, whom he saw during his ascension [Mi’raj] differently from the son of Mary[as] to come in the latter days. Read the Hadith and compare their physique as well. Two different persons are described. Or are they the same?

This tells you that the Holy Prophet[saw] was telling us about someone else but resembling Jesus Son of Mary in spirit and dispensation of Prophethood. And someone that would serve as the end of dispensation of Holy Prophet[saw] – the end the world – just as the Jesus son of Mary[as] served as the end of dispensation of Moses. Do not forget that the Holy Quran as well as former scriptures described Holy Prophet[saw] as Messenger resembling Moses[as].

However, you may not want to accept this truth while still nursing the notion that Isa, son of Mary ascended to heaven. Know that ascension of Jesus is purely Christian faith and doctrine, which found its way into the Ahadith during Muawiyyah dispensation. If you know science of Hadith [‘Uluum-ul-Ahadith] very well, you would quickly decodes their error. For example, if you read Tafseer Ibn Kathir, on the verses 158 – 159 or Suratul Nisa; he had quoted Ibn Abbas and other narrators different view about the event of the cross.

The quotation that sends melancholy to your heart instead of satisfaction. You’d be left in dilemma as to which one of the Ahadith is to be believed and all of them have been regarded as Sahih on the basis of Kunyah, whereas they narrate contradictory story that is totally irrational and unholy.

The Holy Prophet has explicitly declared that Jesus[as] has died like every other Prophet[as] and the Holy Prophet[saw] believed this and said in several places that Jesus has died like all others. The Companions believed this as well and nobody nursed the notion of unreal Jesus living in the right hand of God until the time of Muawiyyah, when Christians in Syria fabricated thousands of Ahadith to establish their faith in Muslims.

the first part says "descend among you" and the other part speaks of an Imam among ourselves.this hadith is talking about two different men.and this is made even clearer when other hadiths about the descent of Jesus (as) and Imam Mahdi (ajtfs) are taking into persepctive.

This is why I had told you that the Hadith:

“kaefa antum idhaa nazala fiikum bnu maryama, wa imaamukum minkum” [/i]means “how would your condition be when son of Mary is raised among you and [he be] your Imam from among yourself”

You will understand the Hadith better when you read it together with the Hadith in Ibn Majah or Mustadrak-al-Hakim, which is collected by Muhammad bn Khalid Jundi, who collected it from Aban bn Salih, on the authority of Hassan bn Basri, on the authority of Anas bn Malik, who heard the Holy Prophet[saw] saying “[i]Laa Mahdi illa ‘Isa
” i.e. There is no Mahdi other than Jesus.

That is the Imam Mahdi awaited is the same son of Mary to come only clothed in two garments [mantle] of Prophethood. Is it not great that the leader [Imam] of the Muslims is raised from among them, who is also to do the work of Messiah on both the Christians and the Jews. In fact to bring the whole world under the banner of Holy Prophet[saw] PEACEFULLY without violence – BLOODSHED- kamaa dakhaltumuhu awwal marrah… “Just as you had entered it in the first instance…”

Bringing about the victory of Islam over all other religions just as the Holy Prophet[saw] had demonstrated on the Day of Victory over Mecca. Insha Allah, the day is very nigh. Join the forces of Prophet Muhammad [saw], so that we can togetherly be decorated by Allah Almighty. And stop waiting for Mahdi that would never come.

Rise and accept him, who is sent by Allah today and remain blessed.

Jazakallahu khairan………Ramadan Mubarak…………and Eid Mubarak [in advance].

I will still encourage you to view live streaming of MTA TV on your PC, Mobile Phones via www.alislam.org/mta
[Watchout for programmes like Faith Matters, Rah-e-Huda, Beacon of Truth, True Talk among others in various international language of your choice]

Ma Salam.

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by LagosShia: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2012
mujybite00: Bro. LagosShia, As-salam alaekum.

For your correction, we are not sect rather the community i.e. the Jamaah of Holy Prophet[saw]
And we do not misinterpret [naudhubillah] – we seek Allah’s protection – and we can never mis-interpret anything sacred intead, we follow the interpretation of Allah Almighty[swt] and that of Holy Prophet[saw] and his companions[ra].

One can descend in different ways. It depends on the connotation of the usage. For example, the Arabs did say that “Nazala-l-Jundu ‘ala kadha makaan” i.e The army [host] has descended in such a place or in so so place.

However, Allah [swt] uses nazala in different connotations in the Holy Quran, as was the Holy Prophet[saw] in the Ahadith. Among few examples are:

[a] About Food: “We caused Manna and Salwa to descend upon you….” [Q2 vs 58]
[b]About Wealth or Table Food: “O Allah, our Lord, cause to descend on us a table from heaven spread with food that it may be to us a festival…..” [Q5 vs 115]
[c] About Cloth [Garment]: “O Children of Adam, We have indeed cause to descend on you raiment [garment] to cover your unclothedness and to be a means of adornment…” [Q7 vs 27]
[d] About Iron: “…We caused to descend, iron, wherein is material for violent warfare and diverse uses for mankind…” [Q57 vs 26]
[e] About Holy Prophet[saw]: “…Allah has indeed, cause to descend to you a Reminder – A Messenger, who recites unto you the clear signs of Allah… [Q65 vs 11 – 12]
[f] About Holy Quran: “Surely, We cause it to descend during the Night of Decree” [Q97 vs 2]

Are all these loopholes?

Though you may want to give into different translations used by different translators in these verses but the fact and the root [Origin] remains Nazala- meaning descend as you think.

These are few out of several verses where the word is used by Allah[swt] and the Holy Prophet[saw] has used it in different places – none of it meaning falling or descending from the heaven [sic. Cloud].

If Nuzul in connotations of Holy Quran and Holy Prophet[saw]does not mean they descend physically from heaven, how would your son of Mary – who has never ascend to heaven – descend therefrom?

Surprisingly enough, Arabs also use Nazala [descend] for someone standing in someone else’s place. To be precise, every Messengers or anything from Allah is usually described as nuzuul in the word nazala to denotes that Allah is the Most High, while men is most lowliest*, so all that come from Him to men can be described as nazala – descend.

As regards the descent of son of Mary, the Holy Prophet[saw] has clarified it in the hadith complied by Imam Muhammad Ismail Al-Bukhara, by describing Jesus[as] son of Mary, whom he saw during his ascension [Mi’raj] differently from the son of Mary[as] to come in the latter days. Read the Hadith and compare their physique as well. Two different persons are described. Or are they the same?

This tells you that the Holy Prophet[saw] was telling us about someone else but resembling Jesus Son of Mary in spirit and dispensation of Prophethood. And someone that would serve as the end of dispensation of Holy Prophet[saw] – the end the world – just as the Jesus son of Mary[as] served as the end of dispensation of Moses. Do not forget that the Holy Quran as well as former scriptures described Holy Prophet[saw] as Messenger resembling Moses[as].

However, you may not want to accept this truth while still nursing the notion that Isa, son of Mary ascended to heaven. Know that ascension of Jesus is purely Christian faith and doctrine, which found its way into the Ahadith during Muawiyyah dispensation. If you know science of Hadith [‘Uluum-ul-Ahadith] very well, you would quickly decodes their error. For example, if you read Tafseer Ibn Kathir, on the verses 158 – 159 or Suratul Nisa; he had quoted Ibn Abbas and other narrators different view about the event of the cross.

The quotation that sends melancholy to your heart instead of satisfaction. You’d be left in dilemma as to which one of the Ahadith is to be believed and all of them have been regarded as Sahih on the basis of Kunyah, whereas they narrate contradictory story that is totally irrational and unholy.

The Holy Prophet has explicitly declared that Jesus[as] has died like every other Prophet[as] and the Holy Prophet[saw] believed this and said in several places that Jesus has died like all others. The Companions believed this as well and nobody nursed the notion of unreal Jesus living in the right hand of God until the time of Muawiyyah, when Christians in Syria fabricated thousands of Ahadith to establish their faith in Muslims.

This is why I had told you that the Hadith:

“kaefa antum idhaa nazala fiikum bnu maryama, wa imaamukum minkum” [/i]means “how would your condition be when son of Mary is raised among you and [he be] your Imam from among yourself”

You will understand the Hadith better when you read it together with the Hadith in Ibn Majah or Mustadrak-al-Hakim, which is collected by Muhammad bn Khalid Jundi, who collected it from Aban bn Salih, on the authority of Hassan bn Basri, on the authority of Anas bn Malik, who heard the Holy Prophet[saw] saying “[i]Laa Mahdi illa ‘Isa
” i.e. There is no Mahdi other than Jesus.

That is the Imam Mahdi awaited is the same son of Mary to come only clothed in two garments [mantle] of Prophethood. Is it not great that the leader [Imam] of the Muslims is raised from among them, who is also to do the work of Messiah on both the Christians and the Jews. In fact to bring the whole world under the banner of Holy Prophet[saw] PEACEFULLY without violence – BLOODSHED- kamaa dakhaltumuhu awwal marrah… “Just as you had entered it in the first instance…”

Bringing about the victory of Islam over all other religions just as the Holy Prophet[saw] had demonstrated on the Day of Victory over Mecca. Insha Allah, the day is very nigh. Join the forces of Prophet Muhammad [saw], so that we can togetherly be decorated by Allah Almighty. And stop waiting for Mahdi that would never come.

Rise and accept him, who is sent by Allah today and remain blessed.

Jazakallahu khairan………Ramadan Mubarak…………and Eid Mubarak [in advance].

I will still encourage you to view live streaming of MTA TV on your PC, Mobile Phones via www.alislam.org/mta
[Watchout for programmes like Faith Matters, Rah-e-Huda, Beacon of Truth, True Talk among others in various international language of your choice]

Ma Salam.

SALAM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Science Confirms Fasting is Good for Human Health / The Longest Five Minutes / How To Compliment A Woman In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 341
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.