Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

How To Compliment A Woman In Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Compliment A Woman In Islam (15749 Views)

Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. / Palm Wine In Islam / Cousin Marriage in Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Compliment A Woman In Islam by Midumighty(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2017
salam haleikum my fellow brothers and sisters in islam,there is one question that is bothering me and I want you to help me shed light on it.There was a girl,she is deeply in islam,she posted her pics on facebook.my question is this can I compliment her like you are beautiful.what did quran and hadith says about this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Compliment A Woman In Islam by Nobody: 11:20am On May 19, 2017
F.T.C
for the1st time
thank God is Friday!

3 Likes

Re: How To Compliment A Woman In Islam by Nobody: 11:24am On May 19, 2017
Am not so much of a scholar in Islam but i don't think complimenting her should be something bad although be wary of the words you'll use.. wink

2 Likes

Re: How To Compliment A Woman In Islam by Smartdoy(m): 11:30am On May 19, 2017
Ordinarily, She shouldn't expose herself on facebook to the extent that you will see her

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Compliment A Woman In Islam by akanbiaa(m): 11:38am On May 19, 2017
Midumighty:
salam haleikum my fellow brothers and sisters in islam,there is one question that is bothering me and I want you to help me shed light on it.There was a girl,she is deeply in islam,she posted her pics on facebook.my question is this can I compliment her like you are beautiful.what did quran and hadith says about this.
Lower your gaze , worry less about her beauty except if you intend marrying her and you should try meet her people if not just focus on content of her post by learning or you adding informative news of value asides this nothing more.
Re: How To Compliment A Woman In Islam by aalafasy(m): 11:47am On May 19, 2017
Midumighty:

First of all your Intention matters, Are you just Appreciating her Beauty without any other thing on your mind, if yes then dere then its allowed
Re: How To Compliment A Woman In Islam by mcbau2020: 11:55am On May 19, 2017
Surah An-Noor, Verse 30:
قُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَغُضُّوا مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِمْ وَيَحْفَظُوا فُرُوجَهُمْ ذَٰلِكَ أَزْكَىٰ لَهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا يَصْنَعُونَ

Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.). That is purer for them. Verily, Allah is All-Aware of what they do.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Surah An-Noor, Verse 31:
وَقُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَلْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَىٰ جُيُوبِهِنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا لِبُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَائِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَاءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَائِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَاءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي أَخَوَاتِهِنَّ أَوْ نِسَائِهِنَّ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُهُنَّ أَوِ التَّابِعِينَ غَيْرِ أُولِي الْإِرْبَةِ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ أَوِ الطِّفْلِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يَظْهَرُوا عَلَىٰ عَوْرَاتِ النِّسَاءِ وَلَا يَضْرِبْنَ بِأَرْجُلِهِنَّ لِيُعْلَمَ مَا يُخْفِينَ مِن زِينَتِهِنَّ وَتُوبُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا أَيُّهَ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ

And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like palms of hands or one eye or both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer dress like veil, gloves, head-cover, apron, etc.), and to draw their veils all over Juyubihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms, etc.) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husband's sons, their brothers or their brother's sons, or their sister's sons, or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islam), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigour, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

4 Likes

Re: How To Compliment A Woman In Islam by abdul4new(m): 11:58am On May 19, 2017
complimenting without any string attached is okay as far as my knowledge of the deen is concern. May Allah guide us aright.

1 Like

Re: How To Compliment A Woman In Islam by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 19, 2017
Tuham:
Am not so much of a scholar in Islam but i don't think complimenting her should be something bad although be wary of the words you'll use.. wink

very westernized muslim indeed. anyway, your opinion doesn't count.

she shouldn't put her face on facebook in the first place.
Re: How To Compliment A Woman In Islam by cao(f): 1:08pm On May 19, 2017
wizzyenya:
F.T.C
for the1st time
thank God is Friday!
Actually you didn't get it, the previous comments were taken down. So maybe another time...since it appears to be something you desperately crave.
Re: How To Compliment A Woman In Islam by basic23111: 1:54pm On May 19, 2017
plz, I want to ask a question,,, did she suppose post her picture on social media in d first place
Re: How To Compliment A Woman In Islam by mikidon(m): 2:04pm On May 19, 2017
lol
Re: How To Compliment A Woman In Islam by princessayesha(f): 5:18pm On May 19, 2017
Op, do u love her ? wink grin
Well if you do..tell her.
Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam said, " if you love someone, tell him/her "
smiley
Re: How To Compliment A Woman In Islam by Midumighty(m): 11:17pm On May 19, 2017
aalafasy:

First of all your Intention matters, Are you just Appreciating her Beauty without any other thing on your mind, if yes then dere then its allowed
she is jst like 6ista 2me
Re: How To Compliment A Woman In Islam by Midumighty(m): 11:20pm On May 19, 2017
Smartdoy:
Ordinarily, She shouldn't expose herself on facebook to the extent that you will see her
nt exposing her body she even wore hijab bt jst looked beautiful.
Re: How To Compliment A Woman In Islam by Midumighty(m): 11:28pm On May 19, 2017
princessayesha:
Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam said, " if you love someone, tell him/her "
smiley
Re: How To Compliment A Woman In Islam by Midumighty(m): 11:29pm On May 19, 2017
princessayesha:
smiley
jazakum lahi hairan
Re: How To Compliment A Woman In Islam by Midumighty(m): 11:36pm On May 19, 2017
mcbau2020:
Surah An-Noor, Verse 30:
قُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَغُضُّوا مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِمْ وَيَحْفَظُوا فُرُوجَهُمْ ذَٰلِكَ أَزْكَىٰ لَهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا يَصْنَعُونَ

Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.). That is purer for them. Verily, Allah is All-Aware of what they do.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Surah An-Noor, Verse 31:
وَقُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَلْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَىٰ جُيُوبِهِنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا لِبُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَائِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَاءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَائِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَاءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي أَخَوَاتِهِنَّ أَوْ نِسَائِهِنَّ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُهُنَّ أَوِ التَّابِعِينَ غَيْرِ أُولِي الْإِرْبَةِ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ أَوِ الطِّفْلِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يَظْهَرُوا عَلَىٰ عَوْرَاتِ النِّسَاءِ وَلَا يَضْرِبْنَ بِأَرْجُلِهِنَّ لِيُعْلَمَ مَا يُخْفِينَ مِن زِينَتِهِنَّ وَتُوبُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا أَيُّهَ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ

And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like palms of hands or one eye or both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer dress like veil, gloves, head-cover, apron, etc.), and to draw their veils all over Juyubihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms, etc.) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husband's sons, their brothers or their brother's sons, or their sister's sons, or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islam), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigour, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran
jazakum lai hairan
Re: How To Compliment A Woman In Islam by Nobody: 7:45am On May 20, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

very westernized muslim indeed. anyway, your opinion doesn't count.

she shouldn't put her face on facebook in the first place.

Maka why?
Did you see me mention "Westernized Muslim" over there? undecided
1. My opinion counts
2. She can do whatsoever she like with her fb's account.. Abi Na you open the account for her? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Oniwasi Agbaye Is Dead. / Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? / Ramadan: When Will Fasting Start In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.