Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims (15716 Views)

Taqiyya And Kitman: Are muslims permitted to lie? / Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? / Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by Niyi53(m): 3:39am On May 27, 2013
Ahmadis are Muslim. Believe it or not. U can never challenge it

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by treehays90(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] I'm proud to be an AHMADI

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by sodkido: 12:52am On Jul 18, 2014
I'm proud to be an ahmadi, love for all hatred for none

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by walexsho(m): 12:05am On Jul 31, 2014
Great Prophets like Muhammad (pbuh) are exalted.
43:32 …And We have raised some of them above others in rank. (…WA rafa’na…)
94:4 And We have exalted for you your mention (…WA rafa’ NA…)
Prophet Ibrahim(pbuh) has been exalted by Allah.
6:84 ….We exalt in degrees whom We please (…narfa’u darazaa…)
Prophet Idris(pbuh) has been exalted by Allah.
19:57 And We raised him to an elevated state. (WA rafa’naa hu…)
Righteous servants of Allah are raised in degrees.
6:166 …and He raises some of you above the others in degrees…. (…WA rafa’ aa ba’dakum…)
7:176 And had We wished We would invariably exalted him; …. (…rafa’naa hu….)
56:3 It will abase it will exalt (…rafi’aah…)
All good deeds are raised towards Allah.
35:10 …all pure speech and all good deed, –He exalts it…. (…yarfa’uhu. …)
House of pious Muslims are raised high by Allah.
24:36 in (certain) houses which Allah has permitted to be raised up… (…an turfa’a WA yuzkara…)

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by walexsho(m): 12:41am On Jul 31, 2014
Analysis of the verses 4:157-158 from Surah An-Nisa’

Verse 4:157-158 from Surah An-Nisa' are the other two verses often analyzed to prove that Jesus(pbuh) did not die. Let us examine to see if the contention is valid one or a corrupt
analysis.

In the verse 4:157-158, Allah says:
4:157
And (because of) their saying: "Surely we have killed the Masih, – ‘Isa, son of
Mar-yam" the Rasul of Allah, and they could not murder him, nor could they kill him by crucifixion, but he was made to resemble to them. And verily those who differ regarding him are certainly in a doubt about him. They have no knowledge about it but are merely
following a guess; and they could not kill him for certain;

4:158
On the contrary, Allah exalted him towards Himself. And Allah is Exalted in Power, most Wise.
…WA ma qataluhu yaqinan (157). Bal rafa’ahu-llahu ilaihi …..(158)

The Jews always claimed that they killed the Masih, the son of Maryam. Allah is telling Muhammad(pbuh) that although they claimed that they killed the Masih, in reality they could not murder him nor
could they kill him by crucifixion. Then again in the very same verse, Allah is telling that they could not kill him for certain.
Two types of death are being discussed here (a) a general murder (b) killing by crucifixion. The Jews wanted to cause either of the two types of death to Jesus(pbuh). Allah assures us that they failed to cause either type of death to him. The traditional Muslim faith is that since Jesus(pbuh) was not murdered or killed by crucifixion, only possibility is that he is alive somewhere!!! Muslims totally ignore the fact that Jesus(pbuh) could have died a natural death later on! If Jesus(pbuh) died a natural death, it is still valid that the Jews could not (a) murder him or (b) kill him by crucifixion.

Crucify vs. Kill by Crucifixion:
Your strongest argument is that this verse clearly tells "…. They could not murder him nor could they crucify him….". I have checked the translation of the word "swalabu" by Yusuf Ali, Pickthall, Hilali & Khan, Rodwell, Sarwar, Khalifa and Shakir. They all translated the word as "crucify" and not "kill by crucifixion." I would not say they are wrong.(what is the meaning of Samara: to nail, but swalabu was used) To understand the word 'crucify' you will have to apply your analytical mind. The very intent of putting a person on the cross was to kill him as an evil or a wretched person. On few occasion if a person did not die on the cross, the Jews used to break his legs and hands and leave him to die. Jews would make sure that if a person was doomed for cross that person must die. Jews would not put a person on the cross and later let him walk away. So the meaning of crucifixion has an inherent sense of causing death thereby. Webster dictionary defines the word "crucify" as "to put to death by nailing or binding the hands and feet in a cross." In case of Jesus(pbuh) if the scholars translate the word as "crucify" they are not wrong. But if we interpret the meaning that he was never ever hanged on the cross, then we are missing the entire message. If we further say that Jehova or someone else was hanged in his place, then we are really messing up everything and failing to see the true message of the Quran. Please look carefully at the verse. The question of "killing" is the issue.

In response to the claim by the Jews that they killed Jesus(pbuh), Allah's reply is that (1) he was not killed or murdered in the normal
fashion (2) he was not killed by crucifixion This negates the possibility of Jews killing Jesus(pbuh) in any manner whatsoever supported by the very last sentence of the same verse: "they could not kill him for certain."

Invention of a story:
Although every attempt was done to prove that Jesus(pbuh) evaded death and was raised alive, because of verse 3:54, the Muslims could not prove conclusively that Jesus(pbuh) was raised alive. So they took
the refuge of verses 4:157-158 to justify the belief. In order to substantiate the belief, now they invented a rambling story that has no support from the Quran. However, let us analyze the story.
According to the story, on the eve of actual crucifixion, a different person's features became exactly like Jesus(pbuh). The Jews mistook the other person (Jehova?) as actual Jesus(pbuh) and hanged the wrong person on the cross. We don’t want to go into the debate of how absurd it is for person's features to get changed. Let us give the benefit of doubt by saying that the other person's features did not
change but to the Jews it appeared so. They mistook the other person to be actual Jesus(pbuh). Regardless of whether this story is true or false, regardless of whether Jesus(pbuh) was hanged on cross or not, fact remains that he could not have been raised before his DEATH, as testified by verse 3:54. If he was raised alive, then the verses 4:157-158 and 3:54 are in contradiction. The Muslim scholars will never want you find out that their preaching are contradictory and that they cannot conclusively reconcile these and several other verses.Let me show you an extreme case of corruption. This translation is of verse 4:157, done by Hilali & Khan and published by the Saudi Government. They have placed Arabic text by the side of the English translation. Any naïve reader would think that the translation is representing the actual Arabic wordings. A naïve reader may further think that the combination of Hilali &Khan and Saudi Government must have produced correct teaching. On the contrary, it is incorrect andcorrupt. You will be surprised to see the extent of manipulation. Let us examine:
4:157 Hilali & Khan :"And because of their saying (in boast) "We killed Messiah Isa (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," -but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of Isa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man)….
Please note carefully, Hilali & Khan translated the Arabic WA lakin subbiha lahum as "but the resemblance of Isa (Jesus) was put over
another man". In the actual Arabic where are the words "of Isa" and "another man"? How dare Hilali & Khan put interpolated words inside the translation and surreptitiously suggest that these were "revealed text"? Did Allah reveal these words secretly to them,because apparently He forgot to reveal to Muhammad(pbuh) (nauzubillah!!!!). Or do they mean that they know better than Allah? Please note, Yusuf Ali, Pickthall, Shakir, Rodwell, and many others did not go this extreme. Only adamant and utterly corrupt people, including Hilali & Khan may keep arguing that the translation is OK. Do I have to dig out the their eyes to show that "of Isa" and "another man" is not in there in the actual Arabic. They say this theory is based on some Hadith or Islamic consensus or something! Well, then put those interpolated and false words inside parenthesis, will you? Put all the babble and fraudulent stories as commentary in the footnote and not as translation. Don’t fool the Muslims with this notion that all the junk and fabricated words are "revealed text". Suffice it say at this time that Hilali & Khan's this translation is corrupt, false and adulterated. This is just one example of how they are cheating Muslims, and naïve Muslims are digesting the falsehood.
If we leave aside the stories and concentrate on understanding the verse we will see a different perspective. In the verse 4:157 please notice carefully, WA lakin subbiha lahum means "He was made to
resemble to them" or "it was made to resemble to them" or "a likeness of that was made for them" or "a similitude was made for them" -- not "someone was made to resemble him". In the sentences, "it" or "that" refers to the incident and not α person. So Jehova resembling Jesus (pbuh) can not arise. It was Jesus(pbuh) who was made to "resemble" to them. Resemble to the very issue in question here: likeness or similitude of death. The issue is not Jesus(pbuh) resembling a different
person or a different person resembling Jesus(pbuh). Jesus(pbuh) was set up on the cross and he was made (by Allah) to resemble to them (as if he really died) by sending him to a comatose or fainted state. The Jews took a fainted or comatose Jesus(pbuh) as dead. "Verily those who differ regarding him are certainly in a doubt about him." The word "differ" here refers to the those people who, at that time and later on refuse the clarification given by Allah that "…. They could not murder him nor could they crucify him….". It is also possible that they would
differ with their original contention that "Surely we have killed the Masih - 'Isa son of Maryam". Question remains, why should there be confusion if they really, positively and absolutely killed Jesus(pbuh) by crucifixion? Remains of his body should have been somewhere in Jerusalem to prove their contention. However, based on the clarification given by Allah, based on the fact that he lived till he had gray hairs (3:46-47, 5:40 - discussed next), based on various happenings after the incidence of crucifixion and in absence of any proof of his tomb in
Jerusalem, they were in doubt whether these people really killed Jesus (pbuh) or not. This confusion among "those" people came up because after the incidence of crucifixion, they may have heard about Jesus (pbuh) talking, walking and mixing with his disciples (openly or secretly).
If they really killed Jehova taking him to be Jesus(pbuh), then his mortal remains or tomb should have been somewhere in Jerusalem.
This tomb should have come to be recognized as the tomb of Jesus (pbuh). In reality there is no tomb in Jerusalem that was ever identified or can be identified (correctly or otherwise) as the tomb of Jesus(pbuh).
If you assume Jesus was taken up the sky like a jet then his Mother was taken along with him Q23:50-51 says: Waja alnaabna maryam wa Ummahuu aayatan wa awaynaa umaa ilaa Rabwatin zaati qaraari wa ma iin
And we made the son of Maryam and his Mother a sign, and gave them refuge on elevated land of green valleys and spring of running water.
Ma assalam yaa ulul albaab
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by faiz94: 1:21am On Oct 09, 2014
I'm an Ahmadi and I'm proud to be one.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by faiz94: 1:23am On Oct 09, 2014
Anybody out there who wants to know more about Ahmadiyyat is highly welcome. you will be satisfied.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by hok4u(f): 6:19am On Oct 09, 2014
I am proud to be a ahmadi Muslim.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by tunde1200(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2014
I notice that they don't go for burial that is not hamadiya muslims or their member!
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by Fundamentalist: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
Muslims and ignorance, please stop making assumptions and learn about how sects and how their creeds nullify the kalimatul shahada.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by walexsho(m): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2014
tunde1200:
I notice that they don't go for burial that is not hamadiya muslims or their member!
We attend Burial of everyone , but we do not attend any burial ceremony because its not a practice of rasulullah. there is difference between burial and burial ceremony. I've not come across any narration that says burial ceremony was held in honour of the holy prophet.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by tunde1200(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
salam alaik bro,

I do not say burial ceremony is not right to me!.I said burying the dead.
I confirmed this from 3 off my friends that are Hamadiyas member. they don't go to other Muslims burial only hamadiyas member alone.
I only notice this no offence bro!

walexsho:

We attend Burial of everyone , but we do not attend any burial ceremony because its not a practice of rasulullah. there is difference between burial and burial ceremony. I've not come across any narration that says burial ceremony was held in honour of the holy prophet.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by hrmkz: 7:00am On Oct 12, 2014
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2014
Who r this ahmadiyya?? R they the same people that opened a g*y friendly mosque in south africa?
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ahmadiyyahs are not muslims. Sheikh Ibn Uthaymeen said it. He added that anyone who doesn't believe in their disbelief is a also a disbelieving disbeliever. But we should note that this is about those of them who believe in the numerous who hold the silly and filthy beliefs common to Ahmadism. It is not Ahmadism really,it's the beliefs.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by walexsho(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
laykorn:
Ahmadiyyahs are not muslims. Sheikh Ibn Uthaymeen said it. He added that anyone who doesn't believe in their disbelief is a also a disbelieving disbeliever. But we should note that this is about those of them who believe in the numerous who hold the silly and filthy beliefs common to Ahmadism. It is not Ahmadism really,it's the beliefs.

Its like you are Educated but to me what you posted does not depict the one from an intellect. Due to the fact that A mad man call your father an Armed Robber, does that make him one? Wa ma yazak karuu illaa uu lul al baab. Please (1)what are the citeria to recognise a muslim? (2)what are the criteria you need to recognise a non muslim. Its not how vast you are in Arabic Language that makes you a man of God but your conciousness of Allah and obedience to rasulullah. The man you made reference to has nothing upstair, when did he become P.A to Allah to the extent of calling one who belief in oness of Allah and prophethood of Muhammad a non muslim. You call someone that observe 5 daily prayer non muslim? Someone that perform hajj non muslim? Fast in the month of Ramadan non muslim? Someone combine all this pillars of Islam is a non muslim to you? Islamic knowledge is what Allah is prophet said but not what Your Imam innovate.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 23, 2014
walexsho:

Its like you are Educated but to me what you posted does not depict the one from an intellect. Due to the fact that A mad man call your father an Armed Robber, does that make him one? Wa ma yazak karuu illaa uu lul al baab. Please (1)what are the citeria to recognise a muslim? (2)what are the criteria you need to recognise a non muslim. Its not how vast you are in Arabic Language that makes you a man of God but your conciousness of Allah and obedience to rasulullah. The man you made reference to has nothing upstair, when did he become P.A to Allah to the extent of calling one who belief in oness of Allah and prophethood of Muhammad a non muslim. You call someone that observe 5 daily prayer non muslim? Someone that perform hajj non muslim? Fast in the month of Ramadan non muslim? Someone combine all this pillars of Islam is a non muslim to you? Islamic knowledge is what Allah is prophet said but not what Your Imam innovate.

Haa,how pitiful it is that brother,you have subscribed to filthy Christian philosophies. The solat and Hajj don't make you a muslim. And mind you,The Ahamadis haven't combined all the pillars of Islam. They have been true to 4 and not to the the most important one,the shahaadah.

And being a muslim,imagine a Shii'I filthy muslim who prays and fasts and goes for the pilgrimage. Imagine him telling you that A'isha was an adulterer when Almighty Allah has cleansed her from her sins. Yeah he prays,but he is kaafir no doubt.

Although it is not the likes of you and me that will come out to call people unbeleivers,but I just quoted a scholar of the deen, and if you think your ideologies can get you somewhere you shouldn't start from me,you should start from those scholars who have called them kuffar since the time of their filthy Mirza Ghulam Ahmad,may Allah's curses be upon him.

May Allah not take guidance away from us.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by walexsho(m): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
laykorn:

Haa,how pitiful it is that brother,you have subscribed to filthy Christian philosophies. The solat and Hajj don't make you a muslim. And mind you,The Ahamadis haven't combined all the pillars of Islam. They have been true to 4 and not to the the most important one,the shahaadah.

And being a muslim,imagine a Shii'I filthy muslim who prays and fasts and goes for the pilgrimage. Imagine him telling you that A'isha was an adulterer when Almighty Allah has cleansed her from her sins. Yeah he prays,but he is kaafir no doubt.

Although it is not the likes of you and me that will come out to call people unbeleivers,but I just quoted a scholar of the deen, and if you think your ideologies can get you somewhere you shouldn't start from me,you should start from those scholars who have called them kuffar since the time of their filthy Mirza Ghulam Ahmad,may Allah's curses be upon...
May Allah not take guidance away from us.

Its Like I'm a novice, If the five pillars does not depict someone being a Muslim, then what is the recognition sir? From where did you get your Information that Ahmadis do not follow and practice the five pillars of Islam? Also, what are the Ideologies of the Ahmadis? Its like you finally display whom you categorize as a Muslim, " A muslim is the one who rain curse on fellow Muslim?" What a pity , even a mad man knows the unreasonable one here
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2014
walexsho:

Its Like I'm a novice, If the five pillars does not depict someone being a Muslim, then what is the recognition sir? From where did you get your Information that Ahmadis do not follow and practice the five pillars of Islam? Also, what are the Ideologies of the Ahmadis? Its like you finally display whom you categorize as a Muslim, " A muslim is the one who rain curse on fellow Muslim?" What a pity , even a mad man knows the unreasonable one here

Arguments on NL won't get us anywhere really. If you are ever guided to the truth someday,don't forget to send me an e-mail. Bye. Assalaamu 'alaykum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Compliment A Woman In Islam / Oniwasi Agbaye Is Dead. / Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.