Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

How Do U See The Annulment Of Gov. Liyel Imoke's Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do U See The Annulment Of Gov. Liyel Imoke's Election (734 Views)

9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North / Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment / June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U See The Annulment Of Gov. Liyel Imoke's Election by Gennyz(m): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2008
Appeal Court anuls Gov. Liyel Imoke's election and orders swearing-in of Speaker come guys how do u see that,
Re: How Do U See The Annulment Of Gov. Liyel Imoke's Election by jaybee3(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2008
state?
Re: How Do U See The Annulment Of Gov. Liyel Imoke's Election by Gennyz(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2008
Yes cos Speaker of the house of has been sworned in as acting governor.
Re: How Do U See The Annulment Of Gov. Liyel Imoke's Election by lucabrasi(m): 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2008
dont get your hopes up o,remember whats happened in the rest of the re-runs, the guy is on a month or two holidays and will return back with consolation of bonus 1 year
Re: How Do U See The Annulment Of Gov. Liyel Imoke's Election by Gennyz(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2008
lucabrasi u are nt wrong in ur suggestion cos is no new thing here in nigeria,
Re: How Do U See The Annulment Of Gov. Liyel Imoke's Election by Godalone(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2008
Lucabrasi,you are in the system.You get it,the man is on sabatical.
Re: How Do U See The Annulment Of Gov. Liyel Imoke's Election by Gennyz(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2008
Godalone u ar really funny !!!!! but is tru is  normal in nigeria polities.
Re: How Do U See The Annulment Of Gov. Liyel Imoke's Election by Mustay(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2008
Godalone:

is on sabatical.
saba what? shocked tongue
Re: How Do U See The Annulment Of Gov. Liyel Imoke's Election by 1luvkipsus: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2008
The Supreme Court seems confused at times. Why annuling Imoke's election why upholding Chime's own? The election in C/River wouldn't have been worse than that of Enugu state.
Re: How Do U See The Annulment Of Gov. Liyel Imoke's Election by buchio7(m): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2008
1luvkipsus:

The Supreme Court seems confused at times. Why annuling Imoke's election why upholding Chime's own? The election in C/River wouldn't have been worse than that of Enugu state.

the basis of nullification of imokes governorship was totally different from the enugu issue, u shd read the two judgements as well as the reliefs sought by the applicants b4 u conclude on this matter
Re: How Do U See The Annulment Of Gov. Liyel Imoke's Election by debosky(m): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2008
unfortunately, the PDP will 're-capture' Cross River in the next three months, thus adding an extra year to Imoke's tenure. At first I was happy about the election annulments, but with the results in Bayelsa, Kogi and Sokoto. . . . it is more a case of postponing the evil day.

I don't doubt that Imoke would have won without the rigging, but why the blatant vote allocation? Are the people who do this rigging even sane? How can ONE candidate have more votes than the total number of voters registered??
Re: How Do U See The Annulment Of Gov. Liyel Imoke's Election by bibiking1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2008
debosky:

unfortunately, the PDP will 're-capture' Cross River in the next three months, thus adding an extra year to Imoke's tenure. At first I was happy about the election annulments, but with the results in Bayelsa, Kogi and Sokoto. . . . it is more a case of postponing the evil day.

I don't doubt that Imoke would have won without the rigging, but why the blatant vote allocation? Are the people who do this rigging even sane? How can ONE candidate have more votes than the total number of voters registered??

there is never sanity in the perpetuation of evil
Re: How Do U See The Annulment Of Gov. Liyel Imoke's Election by lucabrasi(m): 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2008
Gennyz:

lucabrasi u are nt wrong in your suggestion because is no new thing here in nigeria,
Godalone:

Lucabrasi,you are in the system.You get it,the man is on sabatical.
yes o my bro,its not news again that inec gives pdp not60/70% win like zimbabwe but 99%

(1) (Reply)

Above One Million Children Die Annually In Nigeria / Gov Daniel Begs Obj: ‘i’m Your Son, Forgive Me’ / Reps Summon Minister Over Job Seekers' Deaths (who Is To Be Blamed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.