Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

@ HOLYPOWER, U&i Alone, Lets Debate On Who Is Worshiping True God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @ HOLYPOWER, U&i Alone, Lets Debate On Who Is Worshiping True God. (751 Views)

The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu / We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@ HOLYPOWER, U&i Alone, Lets Debate On Who Is Worshiping True God. by harbiola1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pls and pls, this's exclusive to holypower. i've seen many of ur posts and i think as a very sound christian, with a lot of knowledge about Islam and Christianity, and willing to save a soul because one of us is on a wrong path. i think this is very important for u&i and i'm optimistic that on a longrun it will help somebody out there who is seeking for the truth. i've conditions which i'll post when i see ur response to this, u can also post ur conditions if u've any. it's just to avoid unnecessary argument.

___SHALOM___

2 Likes

Re: @ HOLYPOWER, U&i Alone, Lets Debate On Who Is Worshiping True God. by harbiola1(m): 9:11am On Nov 10, 2013
WHERE IS HOLYPOWER WHERE IS HOLYPOWER
Re: @ HOLYPOWER, U&i Alone, Lets Debate On Who Is Worshiping True God. by babylolaroy(f): 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
apart from those posts of his about HIS JESUS, av neva seen him post on any oda thread...the guy is scary. i swear it

1 Like

Re: @ HOLYPOWER, U&i Alone, Lets Debate On Who Is Worshiping True God. by Ajibam: 12:32am On Nov 12, 2013
harbiola1: WHERE IS HOLYPOWER WHERE IS HOLYPOWER

he is busy serving God..
and he is obeying this..
2timothy2:23
Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels.

24.And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful.

1 Like

Re: @ HOLYPOWER, U&i Alone, Lets Debate On Who Is Worshiping True God. by holypower(m): 12:52am On Nov 12, 2013
Someone has entered...so its not you and I again......

If you don't believe you will understand latter but it will be too late....

I won't debate with you as allah gave a command ''argue to the best''

At the end the owner of the world will come and take HIS world and preserve the good in HIS kingdom but unbelievers will HE condemn forever ''for nothing unclean shall enter into the Kingdom of GOD''
Re: @ HOLYPOWER, U&i Alone, Lets Debate On Who Is Worshiping True God. by harbiola1(m): 7:13am On Nov 12, 2013
holypower: Someone has entered...so its not you and I again......

If you don't believe you will understand latter but it will be too late....

I won't debate with you as allah gave a command ''argue to the best''

At the end the owner of the world will come and take HIS world and preserve the good in HIS kingdom but unbelievers will HE condemn forever ''for nothing unclean shall enter into the Kingdom of GOD''
:DNice 1
Re: @ HOLYPOWER, U&i Alone, Lets Debate On Who Is Worshiping True God. by esauy: 7:42am On Nov 12, 2013

Too many God's to debate! So I just live my life to the fullest & try to contribute something beneficial to this world.

Ecclesiastes Chapter 1v.1:2
Vanity of vanities; all is vanity. What profit hath a man of all his labor which he taketh under the sun
Re: @ HOLYPOWER, U&i Alone, Lets Debate On Who Is Worshiping True God. by holypower(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2013
esauy:

Too many God's to debate! So I just live my life to the fullest & try to contribute something beneficial to this world.

Ecclesiastes Chapter 1v.1:2
Vanity of vanities; all is vanity. What profit hath a man of all his labor which he taketh under the sun

There is only one true GOD(Trinity) search the Scripture and believe in JESUS CHRIST.... Pls, all else you lose your soul because the owner of the world is GOD, HE will come and take HIS world and destroy the bad, putting them in hell and preserve the good in HIS Kingdom...the good are those who serve HIM in Spirit and in truth and those who does HIS will. Choose the LORD JESUS CHRIST
Re: @ HOLYPOWER, U&i Alone, Lets Debate On Who Is Worshiping True God. by babylolaroy(f): 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
holypower:

There is only one true GOD(Trinity) search the Scripture and believe in JESUS CHRIST.... Pls, all else you lose your soul because the owner of the world is GOD, HE will come and take HIS world and destroy the bad, putting them in hell and preserve the good in HIS Kingdom...the good are those who serve HIM in Spirit and in truth and those who does HIS will. Choose the LORD JESUS CHRIST
ok nau pls answer these quesns, yu know i may end up agreeing with you

first yu sed one God nd den yu put trinity in brackets..are yu kidding me?..does one nau means trinity?
second yu called God and then you called Jesus and then you called him lord. dont get me confused..who created the world...God or jesus and who is lord btwn both of dem
lastly who shud one give the heart to: God or jesus
And if yu say dey are one and the same, den wen jesus died what happened to God in heaven
Re: @ HOLYPOWER, U&i Alone, Lets Debate On Who Is Worshiping True God. by diamonda1: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
@holypower, The Bible says;'Prove all things, and hold fast to that which is good'[Thess.5:21] And Paul went in as was his custom; and for three weeks he argued with them from the scriptures, explaining and proving....[Acts 17:2-3]. why are you backing out here?

(1) (Reply)

If You Attend Redeemed Christain Fellowship See This / The Punishment For The Oppressors By W.F. KUMUYI / Jehovah's Witnesses: Do They Ever Get Tired?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.