Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed (2392 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by BUSHYANUS(m): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
unbelievable
i was speechless for over 10 minutes and left my friend,s room after badging in without knocking and seeing my ex girl on my best friends chest. we broke up only a month ago and this revelation only shows me that, they were doing it long before.
i will never fall in love again

*sobs*
Re: I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by LoveDecay(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
BUSHY-ANUS:
unbelievable
i was speechless for over 10 minutes and left my friend,s room after badging in without knocking and seeing my ex girl on my best friends chest. we broke up only a month ago and this revelation only shows me that, they were doing it long before.

*sobs*

does she have a bushy-a-nus like you.... and you wonder !
Re: I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by dkronicle(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ehya !!! Seems you still love her..
Re: I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by Phranciz(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
Op take care, love sucks alcohol doesn't. Take my advice and thank me l8r
Re: I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by StPete: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
What's the tears for? I thought u said u already got 2 ladies you're balling. Don't u know they are also some other peoples exes? What goes around comes right back

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by belily(f): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
let me cry 4 u
Re: I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by StRichy(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
i thought i heard you call her your EX! she needs to move on by all means. you too! shocked
Re: I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by Exponental(m): 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Should I say "ur tenure has expired" or "she don port be dat"!
Re: I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by switdil(f): 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dude
Just move on
Shit happens
Re: I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by Akshow: 6:09am On Nov 10, 2013
U sound soooo gaaaay. Btw ur bushy anus is enough to make a girl break up with u. Yuck
Re: I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by wazobiaforu(m): 7:00am On Nov 10, 2013
To me cancel caught and use SAW,
Your ex is your past , though it will be very very painful but it's just a sign that your future prayer has been answerd quickly ... If I were you I will just say * somebody shout Halleluyah*
Re: I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by Manweysabi(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2013
First of all..

Know thyself..

And you'll smile again.

PS: shave your Anus (and ampit) please.

Peace!
Re: I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by Dubemkelly(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2013
Don't be so hard on urself man...Yhu ex u called her, u guys hv parted way,whether she sleeps around with ur brothers,uncles,frnds,its none of ur damn bizness. Move on with ur life nigga
Re: I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by Waspy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
BSangry
Re: I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by timwezzb(m): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
Thank GOD u said "EX"...what are u going to do with a used toy??
Re: I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
POST THE PIX..
Re: I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by Slowpois0n: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
you have a problem with ur ex moving on?

pics or it didnt happen!
Re: I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by Jomesh20(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2013
Ask Oliver Queen for the way out in Arrow Season 1
Re: I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 11, 2013
Ex they call em.

@Op! Do you still love her?

It's only ur best friend's action that was wrong. Well, just let them be.
Re: I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by isacolukay(m): 10:07am On Nov 12, 2013
Like Phranciz rightly said, ''love sucks, alcohol doesnt!'' Better put ur energy into doing something worthwhile with the bottles. Afterall, the bottle doesnt get jealous of another bottle, it is wouldnt Bleep with ur emotions, if u go to the bottle smelling women, ba komi but if u go to a woman smelling bottle, na die u dey.
Re: I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by UyiIredia(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2013
BUSHY ANUS, that name still cracks me up grin
Re: I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by chineloSA(f): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You broke up na. Its another mans turn grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed by MyParadise(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2013
BUSHY-ANUS:
unbelievable

*sobs*

Your bosom friend? Rejoice them cos mine was my cousin brother was dating my gf. I just called the girl and i told her.

Pls take good care of my bros ok, just be a nice queen to him. Show him much greater love than you have shown to me. He loves you very much. I wish you two the best.

I left her to go. But now I'm happier and she is just got wat she wanted. Guess what....?

So, my dear, let her be. Dont be sad cos of the show. Rather, show them that you are the best even in the negative phase of life. Don't be their enemies but dnt even be their friends either. Becos the two can kill you if given a chance to do so.

But you said you will never love again. I hate that word dear bros rather say I thank God this two never dreamt of poisoning me or even bathing me with acid cos that would been the worst of the untold story.

(1) (Reply)

... / Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor’,later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich / 6 Ways You Can Keep Your Relationship Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.