Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 (17118 Views)

Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ / 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 / Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by haibe(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2013
oluakadinma: Some people will be like" its just a number or three digit figure" but I say unto thee, the bible is indeed a book of life! They bible says, on the last days, fools will say that there is no God. And that prophesy has been fulfilled today! Atheist on Rampage! The bible was written years before you were born you confusionist called Atheist. Wow betide you who bringeth this prophesy to conclusion. Judas............

you are high, you are ignorant of the scriptures. 666 is just a number which the anti christ will employ later on.

So if you give birth to a child on 06-06-06, you will kill that child right?

Please employ wisdom in everything.
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by Crotalus: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2013
There is no such thing as "666 mark of the beast." Christianity is continually evolving. Old things are cast aside as new knowledge is discovered. If she had bothered to do a little research she'd have discovered this. Before you begin to criticise me, do your research. Saint Augustine said the ignorant ones shout the loudest. While the number is irrelevant, its been shown by recently discovered papyrus fragments that the number is definitely not 666.
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by haibe(m): 11:05am On Nov 10, 2013
captcharles: choice is what every one is faced with every day of our lives,and what aid u as a person in making chioces is what u believe in...gud or bad,so this young lady here has made hers cus she believes the numbe 666 is evil,anti christ...so do must christains...so i respect her opinion and wil emulate her stand.

Can you show me a scripture that says the number 666 is generally evil? Please show me.

So many hypocritical and ignorant christians.
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by macof(m): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2013
So her God would kill her if she didn't refuse the numberundecided
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by ikharia91(m): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2013
Tabh: lol,she should just say she is afraid to compete why lie about an ordinary number? tongue
come on!she has a right to say no due to her beliefs.She clearly didn't want to compromise her faith.Again,d number aint ordinary if u re a christian.

1 Like

Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by free2ryhme: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2013
Wise choice Codie Thacker "
“[O]f course I was upset, because I’d trained all season for it,” she said. “But in another sense, I stood up for my beliefs and I stood up for God.” Even Obama, Beyounce, Kanye will not do this ratherr gRab with open arms
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by haibe(m): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2013
ikharia91: come on!she has a right to say no due to her beliefs.She clearly didn't want to compromise her faith.Again,d number aint ordinary if u re a christian.

its ordinary, some people got born again on 6-6-6

the number is only associated with the anti-christ, nothing evil about it.

If I am numbered 419 in a queue, it doesn't make me a duper or fraudster.
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by Mickey7(m): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2013
Wait where is 666 written in d bible
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by Error1: 11:11am On Nov 10, 2013
Many have already accepted the number. Watch thr attached video
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by doyouknowjohnny: 11:12am On Nov 10, 2013
Crotalus: There is no such thing as "666 mark of the beast." Christianity is continually evolving. Old things are cast aside as new knowledge is discovered. If she had bothered to do a little research she'd have discovered this. Before you begin to criticise me, do your research. Saint Augustine said the ignorant ones shout the loudest. While the number is irrelevant, its been shown by recently discovered papyrus fragments that the number is definitely not 666.
xo you mean the word of God as contained in the bible lied on this very issue.*smh for you*
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by haibe(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2013
free2ryhme: Wise choice Codie Thacker "
“[O]f course I was upset, because I’d trained all season for it,” she said. “But in another sense, I stood up for my beliefs and I stood up for God.” Even Obama, Beyounce, Kanye will not do this ratherr gRab with open arms

Mr man 666 doesn't make void a persons salvation, just likr many Christians the girl is only ignorant.
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by willyray(m): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2013
good for her
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 10, 2013
Lilaex: Stewpid girl
hit your head on the ground grin
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2013
ikharia91: come on!she has a right to say no due to her beliefs.She clearly didn't want to compromise her faith.Again,d number aint ordinary if u re a christian.
sure freedom of expression,refusal and acceptance.
i have not seen where the number is written in the bible though.
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by ikharia91(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2013
Tabh:
sure freedom of expression,refusal and acceptance.
i have not where the number is written in the bible though.
it is dear.revelations 13 vs 18.
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by Kdodo: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2013
I salute her resolve. Her action may seem foolish just as the message of the cross is foolishness to those doomed for eternal distruction.

1 Like

Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by Eliasog: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2013
I really salute her courage and her decision to drop out of the competition. I would do likewise. Many will make a joke out of it as it doesnt matter and that attitude is what the devil will spread out to the extent that that number will make no meaning to people again, then he will bring in the real man with number. So my people prepare for the coming of Christ and after the antichrist. May God open your eyes to the mystery of the number.
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by Error1: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2013
check out this video
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by Tjesctacy(m): 11:42am On Nov 10, 2013
Andyblaze: Good thing she refused to wore it. Because if she has worn it, her pastor will have critisize her, then her family will defend her, then there will quarrel in their church, then the members will start to fought, then christians will start to debate, them muslims will join the debate, then they will begin to fought, then war will start, then we will all went extinct

Did U̶̲̥̅̊ just spill all dat!!!!...... Pls G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ and get Brighter grammar series...
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by Eliasog: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2013
I really salute her courage and her decision to drop out of the competition. I would do likewise. So, my people prepare for the coming of Christ and after the antichrist. May God open your eyes to the mystery of the number.

1 Like

Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by Mickey7(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2013
Tjesctacy:

Did U̶̲̥̅̊ just spill all dat!!!!...... Pls G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ and get Brighter grammar series...
it's obvious it was intentional
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by eunisam: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2013
419 is better than 666 oh.if my plate number is 419 i will accept it but 666? Hell no

1 Like

Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by victorazy(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2013
Dats the forbidden numbers
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by kzokul(m): 11:59am On Nov 10, 2013
its jez a bib no. dt was unfortunately given 2 ha.....I don't think there is any connection 2 d mark of d beast but since ha instincts has alredy driven ha 2wards dt point there was no point accepting it again coz if she had,surely it wud av affected ha.....
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by jericco1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
[size=38pt]WHATEVER[/size]
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by Mujah1deen: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
She's a true mujahideen , I salute your courage young girl
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by Prowizy2(m): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
Promhize: Nonsense, my birthday in 2006 was on 06-06-06, june 6 2006, 666.

What should I now do, go and kill myself? Rubbish!
M.umu
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by slyk2(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
Dubby6: I don't want to say anything oo but what if the '666' number was ur admission number? cos I have a friend whose admin.number is 06/666..will u reject the admission? So if she was given 419, she'll also reject? Cos its also associated with evil For me I think its not about the number but what u have in mind.

Everybody with their mentalities

Admission to a school is not everything.
She rejected an opportunity bigger than that.
But as you rightly said, its a thing of the mind.
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by whao: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
The lady knows what she wants and who are you to make a choice for her! She is aware of the mark of the Beast(666) and any true child of God with Heavenly mind knows the implication of receiving it in any form. If it was me, I ll reject it too not minding the world gain attached to the price
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by hama20: 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
fasho01: I don't know why a lot of people attach religious sentiments to issues. Yea.. Fine she stood up for what she believed in but this is just a race & not an anti-christ thing. I wonder if she would have still maintained her position if it was a matter of life & death lipsrsealed
and you think a person who is able to forfiet a chance of being famous can not make similar decision when faced with death? i bet she will make same choice knowing she wuld go 2 heaven after that.@ topic it's her decision and she is correct if that is what her level of faith leads her to do. paul said anything done without faith is sin,that is not in anyway saying that another person who chooses the number has commited sin .cos if his faith tells him it is just a number he also has not commited sin. cos the bible said it is going to be @the fore head or the back of the right hand and not on a cloth. those who eat meat shuld not criticise those who do not, nd those who do not, shuld not criticise those who do.
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by haibe(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
lmao, please if you guys are given a cheque of 20 billion dollars with a number 666 being the 666th person to receive it out of 1000 people, please don't receive it you hear, just burn it.

bunch of hypocritical fellows, they leave holiness that matters to less weightier things. If everything about 666 is evil, then we are all guilty since we must have been associated with the number at a time in our life.

Am sure you guys didn't kill yourself in order not to experience 06-06-06, you lived that day in peace forgetting it also denotes 666.
Re: Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 by haibe(m): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
hama20: and you think a person who is able to forfiet a chance of being famous can not make similar decision when faced with death? i bet she will make same choice knowing she wuld go 2 heaven after that.@ topic it's her decision and she is correct if that is what her level of faith leads her to do. paul said anything done without faith is sin,that is not in anyway saying that another person who chooses the number has commited sin .cos if his faith tells him it is just a number he also has not commited sin. cos the bible said it is going to be @the fore head or the back of the right hand and not on a cloth. those who eat meat shuld not criticise those who do not, nd those who do not, shuld not criticise those who do.

oga death is more scary than forfeiting fame, some people give up their fame just to stay alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant / Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her / Indian God, Krishna Was a Black African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.