Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

I - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I (1381 Views)

Learn How To Speak Hausa Here / Not Able To Speak My Language / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by Mickey7(m): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: I by Afam4eva(m): 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
When i saw the topic i thought you were in your forties or fifties. It's never too late to learn your own language and you're even very young, so i don;t know why that should even cross your mind. You have to make a concerted effort to learn your language. Even if it means spending some time in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: I by Mickey7(m): 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
Afam4eva: When i saw the topic i thought you were in your forties or fifties. It's never too late to learn your own language and you're even very young, so i don;t know why that should even cross your mind. You have to make a concerted effort to learn your language. Even if it means spending some time in Edo state.
wow headline:nairaland celeb,afam visits my thread ..#blessed thanks so much
Re: I by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
I could teach u. Thru a series of organised curricular activities. Hw much r u gonna pay? undecided
Re: I by Mickey7(m): 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
Oghos1: I could teach u. Thru a series of organised curricular activities. Hw much r u gonna pay? undecided
who is this one nw undecided grin
Re: I by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
A helper
Re: I by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 11, 2013
My name is bond ...i'm 26 ..i hails from delta, udu....i can speaks english and igbo very fluent,...i can speaks yoruba and hausa, but not fluenter like i speaks english but urhobo my language ...still sound like gibberish to me , ..is it too late for me to learns it?, or can i still be fluented in it? ....advices me please
Re: I by AbdH: 6:50am On Nov 11, 2013
Swagalord18: My name is bond ...i'm 26 ..i hails from delta, udu....i can speak english and igbo very fluent,...i can speak yoruba and hausa, but not fluenter like i speaks english but urhobo my language ...still sound like gibberish to me , ..is it too late for me to learns it?, or can i still be fluented in it? ....advices me please

If you can speak four languages, then you are intelligent enough to learn another one. Spend more time with your people and develop interest in their language.
That's all!

1 Like

Re: I by Romanticboy1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
chaii! Na zo diz topic de die?
Re: I by MamiWata: 5:06am On Nov 12, 2013
AbdH:
Spend more time with your people and develop interest in their language.
That's all!

Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: I by Didi5(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2013
Hello Micah,
Sorry it is to late to learn your language....it sounds gibberish tho' .Its not worth it you hear....ehen....how do you put the gubbins of that local language together.......its not worth it....its not worth it......tenk you......
Re: I by marvelU(f): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2013
It is not too late. You are free to learn it With seriousness.
Re: I by Mickey7(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2013
Get off my thread @romanceboy! tongue
Re: I by Mickey7(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2013
marvelU: It is not too late. You are free to learn it With seriousness.
thank dear...
Re: I by Mickey7(m): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2013
Didi 5: Hello Micah,
Sorry it is to late to learn your language....it sounds gibberish tho' .Its not worth it you hear....ehen....how do you put the gubbins of that local language together.......its not worth it....its not worth it......tenk you......
hy how do you know it sounds...
Re: I by Mickey7(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2013
Didi 5: Hello Micah,
hy how did you know it sounds...Get off my thread!
Re: I by Latnok95(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2013
Start by getting ur siblings to be speaking ORA in the house..
And dat language sounds familiar!!
Re: I by Mickey7(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2013
Oghos1: A helper
and I dnt need y☺ưя services undecided
Re: I by Mickey7(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2013
Swagalord18: My name is bond ...i'm 26 ..i hails from delta, udu....i can speaks english and igbo very fluent,...i can speaks yoruba and hausa, but not fluenter like i speaks english but urhobo my language ...still sound like gibberish to me , ..is it too late for me to learns it?, or can i still be fluented in it? ....advices me please
hey! Create a thrend for you problem.our own are not the same please... grin
Re: I by Mickey7(m): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2013
Latnok95: Start by getting ur siblings to be speaking ORA in the house..
And dat language sounds familiar!!
hmm they also can't speak..and my mum's nt frm der...I want to learn fugar too..there's this man always disturbing in church with d language! Bor no bode everytime
Re: I by Latnok95(m): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2013
Mickey7: hmm they also can't speak..and my mum's nt frm der...I want to learn fugar too..there's this man always disturbing in church with d language! Bor no bode everytime

Ehehe.. Best advice, get the next bus going to ur village and stay there till ASUU calls off strike grin
Re: I by Mickey7(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2013
Latnok95:

Ehehe.. Best advice, get the next bus going to ur village and stay there till ASUU calls off strike grin
true o!bt Cnt christmas is here already
Re: I by Latnok95(m): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2013
Mickey7: true o!bt Cnt christmas is here already

Oya stick with ur hausa.. Hausa is a cool language fah
Re: I by Mickey7(m): 10:10am On Nov 14, 2013
Latnok95:

Oya stick with ur hausa.. Hausa is a cool language fah
cool? I hardly speak hausa...I'L still learn my lan sha ..
Re: I by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 15, 2013
Mickey7: and I dnt need y☺ưя services undecided
ok o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Lies Society Tells Us.. / Photo: What Went Wrong Miss Nigeria 1957 And Now / How Does One Go About Learning Nsibidi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.