Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? (15430 Views)

Why Did God Allow The Holocaust / Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? / Why Does God Allow Evil ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2013
doubleDx: Yeah, because the LORD is purifying his servants in the furnace of affliction! You can't just make it to heaven without being purified.

Isaiah 48:10 New King James Version (NKJV)

Behold, I have refined you, but not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction.

Psalm 34:19 {King James Version (KJV)}

Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.

Psalm 66:10-12 King James Version (KJV)

10 For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried. 11 Thou broughtest us into the net; thou laidst affliction upon our loins. 12 Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.

Zechariah 13:9 (New King James Version (NKJV))

I will bring the one–third through the fire, Will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them. I will say, ‘This is My people’; And each one will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’” <<<<< This here is the affliction that will follow after WW3.<<<<<

Matthew 24:22 King James Version (KJV)

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. <<<<<< So, the days of the affliction would be shortened for the sake of the LORD's elect who are going to be the remnants after WW3<<<<<<

YAHAWEH BE PRAISED IN OBADIAH777's LANGUAGE grin!!
as the heathens like to say in church, NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. your answer that is. lol. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Pukkah: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2013
Yomieluv: He allowed devil to influence mankind,but still gave us freedom to choose,and know what's good,and bad.the choice is ours..man can't exist without trial,or difficulties in life,we only pray that the trial,and tribulation shouldn't be more that we can bear...God always come to aid when the chips are totally down.

You're saying God initiates trials for man only for Him to come to his aid?

Who created or permitted the so called 'freedom of choice' for man?

Why allow Satan to influence mankind? Why is it necessary?

It is not a crime not to have clear, logical and acceptable answers to the posers of the OP but it's not nice to, in trying to provide answers, cause more confusion.
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by 3pleo: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2013
The truth is dat if u know d answer to most of dis questions den u r already God. U can't know d why's of everythin God does cos dat is y He is God.

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by free2ryhme: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2013
ojoawo: undecidedanyone who told you there's a God or Devil...

SMH

Only fools say in their hearts, "There is no God." Psalm 14:1

The bible already predicted your kind
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by free2ryhme: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2013
businessguru: I have a verified paypal acct it was verified by a
freelancer with an iceland bank acct!
I want to sell it to an interested person comes with
a dedicated ip price $50!I have used it for 3 months
now!if interested contact me on phone check my
signature price $50 not negotiable!!
Cheap scam y can't u sell to your broda

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2013
why does God allow satan to influence mankind ? its a purification and selection process. so as to be able to select those who ignored satan and continued in his ways, to select them into the kingdom of heaven. keep in mind both the deciever and the decieved belong to God so you know this is a game show created by God. the world is a stage and we are the actors

job 12 vs 16 With him is strength and wisdom: the deceived and the deceiver are his.
<<<< satan belongs to God

revelation 4 vs 11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. <<< its a game show. we were created for his pleasure

isaiah 46 vs 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: <<<< he will do his pleasure

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Pukkah: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2013
tosingcfr: when God created man,man was endowed with freewill,that is,the ability to choose between good and evil. He could have created us lik a robot but He neva did.

'Endowed' with freewill which can make him choose evil which the man didn't create. And you expect God to punish the same man for using the endowment that was imposed on him?

No one has a lucid grasp of the complexities of spirituality. Stop sounding authoritative. You've only written what has been repeated to you.

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by gratieao: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2013
miqos02: @op, are u ready for this debate?
Yes o bring it on
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2013
Djangocode: @OP

Nice Questions Raised..

I Just Hope that @ d end, This Religion of a Thing is not a Scam.. Cuz I have thousands of questions and even Pastors can't answer most of em..
ask all the questions your pastor cant answer. i can answer them all by his blessings of course. all knowledge wisdom and understanding belongs to him. all i am is a mouthpiece

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2013
Me wan talk o so everybody shuttup

Dose angel wey God send com earth....wey dem see limpopo babes,,,dem even forget say baba send dem message....instanta dem turn to mankind start to dey knack babes akpako

Question 1----shey na devil tempt dem ni?

Question 2----abi na wetin dem see like booby and booty tempt dem?

Now I wan talk....leave me make I talk na

I beliv if angels can fall victim,,,,dem who am I to prove holy holy.....
Secondly,,,,,I also know say satan na angel also created by God,,,so how angel com take tempt angel

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by swhiss: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2013
Satan once challenged Gods Sovereignty, that God is nt a good ruler, and he does nt want the best for we humans, and if given de chance wld turn all humans from God. That was like a huge blow to him. Hw wld God respond?...shld he kill satan? Sure he has the power to do so, but as a wise God nd who also knew that all other angels were as well watching to see his reaction to dat taunt, allowed situation to answer dat challenge, he let satan to influence humans, we all knw the story of job hw God allowed de devil to test him and hw he(job) maintained his integrity and put satan to shame [job 1:6-12].

God has also given the devil de same oppurtunity to rule and influence all humans today[1john 5:19] to shw wu rily is fit to rule ova humans and we hv of course seen wat a failure satan is. His rulership hs brought notin but pain to us, we hear of death, sickness, wars, hunger nd lots more.
God is soon to remove satan nd his rulership and establish his kingdom that will achive all wat satan hs failed to do(daniel 2:44)
may we like job neva allow satans influence to draw us away from God, so dat we wil enjoy al wat Gods kingdom will bring in de near future!
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by fasho01(m): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2013
We were created free will agents so you have a choice to make#dazall
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by victorazy(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2013
Stvpid question. Ur simply asking why teachers set exams to their students.
OP must be a ......cuz christian cannot ask this kind of question
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by viexcey(f): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2013
Only God knows why. Moreover, God gave mankind free will. Its either you chose between heaven or hell, God or satan!
One thing i have realized is,There's no rest or forever happiness in this life.there will be one problem or the other while you are alive,you will have health Challenges,financial problems,you will even loss your loved ones. Death is the only debt we will all pay one day,its a tool God used to show us that nothing last forever on this earth. So far devil is on earth,he's trying to win souls for himself that why he's influencing it but God sent his only begotten son,Jesus Christ to redeem us which he did and you will only be redeemed by his precious blood by believing that he's your personal Lord and Saviour. Jesus has paid our price but we should not be afraid of him that will only destroy the body rather him that is capable of destroying both body and soul.

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2013
Religion the greatest scam teaching ever, void of every logical proof whatsoever.

Ask logical questions, they'll say "believe by faith".

Complain, they'll say "Who are you to judge? Let God be the Judge"

Salvation is free they say but you must give 10% of your hard earned money to God, pay offering, church building collection, pastors thanks giving, help the poor collection etc.

You give your offering as Livestocks (Chicken, goats, cows) to God. Pastor sells it right before your eyes, and calls it harvest.

THE LORD IS GOOD grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2013
fasho01: We were created free will agents so you have a choice to make#dazall
Den shuttup
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2013
Erm, only God has a reason.
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2013
yusufogrin: Me wan talk o so everybody shuttup

Dose angel wey God send com earth....wey dem see limpopo babes,,,dem even forget say baba send dem message....instanta dem turn to mankind start to dey knack babes akpako

Question 1----shey na devil tempt dem ni?

Question 2----abi na wetin dem see like booby and booty tempt dem?

Now I wan talk....leave me make I talk na

I beliv if angels can fall victim,,,,dem who am I to prove holy holy.....
Secondly,,,,,I also know say satan na angel also created by God,,,so how angel com take tempt angel

Not funny!
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Pukkah: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2013
victorazy: Stvpid question. Ur simply asking why teachers set exams to their students.
OP must be a ......cuz christian cannot ask this kind of question

Your post is a good example of how men use their human minds to describe God, creation, judgement, etc

According to you, God is the teacher and human beings are the students writing exams?

This notion is extremely faulty.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:59am On Nov 10, 2013
Becareful how you chalenge God. Human in God's hand are like material in the hand of manufacturers, what ever the product obtaind/destroyed frm the material used r unchalengeable.but suficient God's grace even grantd u privledg to post this trend dnt u think? human wishdom can't answer that questn.
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Oludrex(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
Iceman296: God Uses Such things to test our Faith and Trust In Him, Take a Clue from the Job's Story.
But God is God and HE KNOWS ALL THINGS, why does he need to test our faith

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
obadiah777: ask all the questions your pastor cant answer. i can answer them all by his blessings of course. all knowledge wisdom and understanding belongs to him. all i am is a mouthpiece

If Satan was once an angel (Lucifer), Who tempted angel Lucifer to sin when there was no devil or sin back then?

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Busieman(m): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
God knows d end frm d beginning. Jesus was, even before Adam, God knew Jesus was going to come as d saviour of d world cos he has destined Adam to fall for Satan. Do not forget God created d Devil, He knew even before He created d Devil dat Devil was going to be His greatest enemy. So it was all a planned work.
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by ifeanyidavid: 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
We thank God for the Satan, if not so some won't to no pass God.
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Secularist: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
Where is logic boy O!

OP, you dey waste your time. This people you are trying to reason or use logic with do not have any reason to their madness. This whole thread would become an atheist bashing thread in no time, heck it has already begun.
They worship a book and kill their brethren.

I have no love for mad people.
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
A piece of advice.

Dese people don't wanna learn, whoever opened dis thread did nt do it for that purpose.

Arguing anything with him or them is tantamount to time wasted.

So leave dem to revel in their extreme foolishness.
As Nigerians will normally say.

'Their cup go soon full.'. Peace.
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by victorazy(m): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
Pukkah:

Your post is a good example of how men use their human minds to describe God, creation, judgement, etc

According to you, God is the teacher and human beings are the students writing exams?

This notion is extremely faulty.

What do u mean?
God is ur invisible teacher cuz He first tut u the fruit to eat and the one not, the fruit that kills. Who can do that if not ur superior "ur teacher"
Your the student and the Bible is the syllabus
(Believe or not)
Some student will fail d exam and others will pass cuz they followed the Book "Syllabu"
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Busieman(m): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
rudedough:

If Satan was once an angel (Lucifer), Who tempted angel Lucifer to sin when there was no devil or sin back then?

God predestined him. But d why is what I can be sure of.
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Adanyebe(m): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
Sometimes u just have to test the devil and God to know who is better
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Maximus85(m): 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
God did not create us like robots. He gave us a free will to choose from wrong or right. Your decision is yours. Obey God or disobey him.

God gave strict warning that Adam and Eve should not go near that tree not to talk of touching it. He even told them what would happen if they this obey him. They chose to disobey him knowing well of the consequences of their action.

Fashola said we must use the pedestrian bridge, evidently its for our own good. But some people would still cross the express. If they get killed....would you blame Fashola for anything? Read Eccl 11:9. You will be judged based on your decision.

I heard someone saying he need to be purified before making heaven.

The Bible says "there will be a new heaven and a new earth in which righteousness is to dwell" if God destroys the planet as they teach you...will he destroy heaven too?

The new heaven has been since Jesus and his angel sent Satan out of heaven, a new earth will be when Satan and his demons are destroyed...only then will righteousness dwell here on earth. Why go to heaven again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye / We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye / David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.