Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,690 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? (15448 Views)

Why Did God Allow The Holocaust / Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? / Why Does God Allow Evil ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Reference(m): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Yes. The unchangeable God changed inc€$t from being a sin after the earth was sufficiently populated.

That was not God's will. Go back and check the sequence of things. We were empowered to multiply by a blessing - the proclamation of the Word. After the fall communication was lost and the ability to multiply came through conjugation, 'intimacy'.

So if people have to marry their sisters to keep the human race going what did you want God to do. That was not His plan. It was not His plan that man will fail so badly.
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by MEILYN(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
MicroBox: @OP why cant you respect what millions of people all over the world worship. Antonio lavey did more than you are doing now but what was his last words on his sick bed??
Guy you are better off as a freethinker than being a satanist. How would you preach satanism for me to understand while you are busy saying rubbish about other people's GOD.
A poor satanist like you. The real satanist are very rich, not illuminati but real satanist always reach and famous;Read about Dehinde Fernandez, they are real satanist father of illuminati. Compare yourself with chris brown,lady gaga and tell me how much you have made in life.
Friend! Just do kalmatul sha'ada and become free and save.
Believe in Allah and die a muslim.
I fear for you not for the torment of the grave but that of the hell fire.
Just say this after me;-
Lahillaha illalahu sayidinah Muhammad Rasulullahi(abduhu wa rasulluhu S.A.W)
Choose a Good name for yourself and visit nearest mosque for proper orientation.
tell me you are kidding me? grin grin i will rather worship Sango or Ifa. If you pray in english wont allah hear your prayers? Must i do the Muhammad Rasulullahi stuffgrin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
MEILYN: They wont listen. Thats how some catholics came to my house 2day, i was the only one at home, the rest had gone to church. I welcomed them in, they were talking and talking, they got to a point were they said the purnishment for sin is death, i asked them, is it physical death? They said yes, i smiled, i said, then why am i still living? Because i was a b.astard sinner before i knew God, they couldnt answer me. I started teaching them, i gave them that verse John 11:25. They buried thier heads, i wanted to convert them to Christ lol. But time was not on my side. We talked 4 an hour and the half though.
grin grin i bet they ran when they encountered the light lmao. the world is shrouded in darkness brethren. everyone with his or her own doctrine of demons.

isaiah 60 vs 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
MicroBox: @OP why cant you respect what millions of people all over the world worship. Antonio lavey did more than you are doing now but what was his last words on his sick bed??
Guy you are better off as a freethinker than being a satanist. How would you preach satanism for me to understand while you are busy saying rubbish about other people's GOD.
A poor satanist like you. The real satanist are very rich, not illuminati but real satanist always reach and famous;Read about Dehinde Fernandez, they are real satanist father of illuminati. Compare yourself with chris brown,lady gaga and tell me how much you have made in life.
Friend! Just do kalmatul sha'ada and become free and save.
Believe in Allah and die a muslim.
I fear for you not for the torment of the grave but that of the hell fire.
Just say this after me;-
Lahillaha illalahu sayidinah Muhammad Rasulullahi(abduhu wa rasulluhu S.A.W)
Choose a Good name for yourself and visit nearest mosque for proper orientation.

When has asking critical questions become satanic?

Is that how you follow your religion blindly? Learn to ask questions, there's nothing wrong in it.

And you want to convert him to Islam sharply and give him a new name grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by simpleseyi: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
I am a Muslim but I schooled in Catholic Primary and Secondary school, so, Bible Studies was a compulsory subject. I did quite well in Bible Studies throughout my primary and Secondary school because It was easy for me to cram the english Bible with all the interesting stories which I understand because I have been cramming the Arabic Quran which I did not understand then .

I have a thousand and one questions which the Bible and the Quran have not been able to answer. So, I just worship God in the little way I can and try as much as possible to do good. I go to the mosque to pray and also drive my wife to church (Yaba, Lagos to Otta, Ogun State) and since there is no waiting room at the church, it means I have to be inside the church. I can't wait at the car park because demons cast out from the church go through the car park to the main road.
I still wonder the relationship btw God and Satan, is God using Satan? Or is Satan taking permission from God to torment God's children?

4 Likes

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by MEILYN(m): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
Reference:

That was not God's will. Go back and check the sequence of things. We were empowered to multiply by a blessing - the proclamation of the Word. After the fall communication was lost and the ability to multiply came through conjugation, 'intimacy'.

So if people have to marry their sisters to keep the human race going what did you want God to do. That was not His plan. It was not His plan that man will fail so badly.
you are misleading him oo. So you mean God's plan failed? God knows the end from the begining, He knows all things. Incest has been a sin from day1.

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by hybeekay9: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
According to the bible.. God has sent satan to the earth since the days of Adam... God has his reason, he's unquestionable
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by MEILYN(m): 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin i bet they ran when they encountered the light lmao. the world is shrouded in darkness brethren. everyone with his or her own doctrine of demons.

isaiah 60 vs 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
grin grin lwtmb.

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
MEILYN: you are misleading him oo. So you mean God's plan failed? God knows the end from the begining, He knows all things. Incest has been a sin from day1.
very correct. no inbreeding allowed lol. tis in the levitical laws

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
cos if nothing is chasing u we u run no is d answer God want people to know that he is d only God and always God that can save us we human from enemys
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by MEILYN(m): 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
simpleseyi: I am a Muslim but I schooled in Catholic Primary and Secondary school, so, Bible Studies was a compulsory subject. I did quite well in Bible Studies throughout my primary and Secondary school because It was easy for me to cram the english Bible with all the interesting stories which I understand because I have been cramming the Arabic Quran which I did not understand then .

I have a thousand and one questions which the Bible and the Quran have not been able to answer. So, I just worship God in the little way I can and try as much as possible to do good. I go to the mosque to pray and also drive my wife to church (Yaba, Lagos to Otta, Ogun State) and since there is no waiting room at the church, it means I have to be inside the church. I can't wait at the car park because demons cast out from the church go through the car park to the main road.
lwkmd.... Lmao. Ask your bible questions here bro. Hahahaha, funny you.
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by MEILYN(m): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
obadiah777: very correct. no inbreeding allowed lol. tis in the levitical laws
These christians think God can change anyhow.. How can God allow imbreeding at 1st, He will now change His mouth and say 'Imbreeding was good before, but now it is bad.?' This folks got alot of jokes. They misunderstand every single thing in the bible. Even the tithes part. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
simpleseyi: I am a Muslim but I schooled in Catholic Primary and Secondary school, so, Bible Studies was a compulsory subject. I did quite well in Bible Studies throughout my primary and Secondary school because It was easy for me to cram the english Bible with all the interesting stories which I understand because I have been cramming the Arabic Quran which I did not understand then .

I still wonder the relationship btw God and Satan, is God using Satan? Or is Satan taking permission from God to torment God's children?
funny guy. dayummm you drive your wife to church from yaba to otta ogun state ? no church in yaba ?

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
MEILYN: These christians think God can change anyhow.. How can God allow imbreeding at 1st, He will now change His mouth and say 'Imbreeding was good before, but now it is bad.?' This folks got alot of jokes. They misunderstand every single thing in the bible. Even the tithes part. grin grin
indeed sire. indeed. malachi 3 vs 6 For I am the LORD, I change not; tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by MEILYN(m): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
obadiah777: funny guy. dayummm you drive your wife to church from yaba to otta ogun state ? no church in yaba ?
That must be winners church sire. Bishop Oyedepo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Reference(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
MEILYN: They wont listen. Thats how some catholics came to my house 2day, i was the only one at home, the rest had gone to church. I welcomed them in, they were talking and talking, they got to a point were they said the purnishment for sin is death, i asked them, is it physical death? They said yes, i smiled, i said, then why am i still living? Because i was a b.astard sinner before i knew God, they couldnt answer me. I started teaching them, i gave them that verse John 11:25. They buried thier heads, i wanted to convert them to Christ lol. But time was not on my side. We talked 4 an hour and the half though.

Oga. Sorry to burst your bubble but they were correct too. The wages of sin is death. Death means death. Both physical and spiritual.

In summary:On earth your physicality is prominent because of the disconnection from God but there is nothing I know on earth that isn't aging, decaying and dying. If God was playing with words, adam and eve will be alive today, so will the dinosaurs, so will my grand-parents. Infact I won't be aging. Don't mistaken existing for living. The spiritual precedes the physical. Jesus cursed the fig tree but it was only the next day the disciples noticed it was withered. Someone spoke about storms. These are manifestations of a decaying, dying world.
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by MEILYN(m): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Reference:

Oga. Sorry to burst your bubble but they were correct too. The wages of sin is death. Death means death. Both physical and spiritual.

In summary:On earth your physicality is prominent because of the disconnection from God but there is nothing I know on earth that isn't aging, decaying and dying. If God was playing with words, adam and eve will be alive today, so will the dinosaurs, so will my grand-parents. Infact I won't be aging. Don't mistaken existing for living. The spiritual precedes the physical. Jesus cursed the fig tree but it was only the next day the disciples noticed it was withered. Someone spoke about storms. These are manifestations of a decaying, dying world.
i will let Chief Obadiah answer this, He will give you a better answer. They can never be 2 Truths sire. grin grin. Which side are you on? Is it Physical or Spiritual?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2013

LOL that was epic. I didn't know demons walk out of Churches, through the car park to the main road to catch the bus. That was hilarious. cheesy grin grin

Satan is unreal
God is unreal and Jesus is not any different.

There are no proof of their existence so they don't exist. They exist only in the minds of those who want it to exist. Just as willie-willie, ayamatanga, ishawuru and those scary home videos existed in our subconscious when we were kids.

Religion is a multi national business organisation and the bible is the right tool for ripping gullible people of their hard earned money.
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
Pukkah:

Don't you think that a reasoning like this belittles the concept of 'God'?

Why should God be interested in testing the faith of anyone or the result of such a needless test? Don't forget, God is supposed to know the end from the beginning. What would it benefit God for anyone to pass or fail the faith test?

The truth is that no religion has been able to clearly and comprehensively explain, without contradictions, explain issues like Satan, Paradise, Hell, Original Sin, Forgiveness, Prayers, Predestination, etc.

The explanations are usually rooted in dogmas and are at best mere conjectures from the mortal minds of men.

Correct.....
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by MEILYN(m): 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
rudedough:

LOL that was epic. I didn't know demons walk out of Churches, through the car park to the main road to catch the bus. That was hilarious. cheesy grin grin

Satan is unreal
God is unreal and Jesus is not any different.

There are no proof of their existence so they don't exist. They exist only in the minds of those who want it to exist. Just as willie-willie, ayamatanga, ishawuru and those scary home videos existed in our subconscious when we were kids.

Religion is a multi national business organisation and the bible is the right tool for ripping gullible people of their hard earned money.
You dont have the testimony of Christ. You are dead thats why you wont understand. The Prophecies in the bible is what we are seeing in the world today. That alone shows you how real the Bible is.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by simpleseyi: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
obadiah777: funny guy. dayummm you drive your wife to church from yaba to otta ogun state ? no church in yaba ?

If I don't drive her from Yaba, Lagos (not Yaba Left ooo) to church in Otta, Ogun State which is about 40 kilometres, she will call me anti-Christ and pray that Holy Ghost Fire changes me, she will then attempt to cast non-existing demons out of me. I have to do her bidding so that peace will rein. I don't know why her God lives so far. My God lives in me. Last evening, I had my evening prayer with Audu our gateman just by the gate because I didn't feel like going to mosque.

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by MEILYN(m): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
simpleseyi:

If I don't drive her from Yaba, Lagos (not Yaba Left ooo) to church in Otta, Ogun State which is about 40 kilometres, she will call me anti-Christ and pray that Holy Ghost Fire changes me, she will then attempt to cast non-existing demons out of me. I have to do her bidding so that peace will rein. I don't know why her God lives so far. My God lives in me. Last evening, I had my evening prayer with Audu our gateman just by the gate because I didn't feel like going to mosque.
nw this guy is kidding. grin grin
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
MEILYN: You dont have the testimony of Christ. You are dead thats why you wont understand. The Prophecies in the bible is what we are seeing in the world today. That alone shows you how real the Bible is.

I am a scientific prophet and I can assure you that If humans stop giving birth, the world would end in about 120 years.

That's true prophecy. Forget about the end time is near nonsense. My great grandfather heard that but here we are still talking about vision 2100. grin
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by texanomaly(f): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
Rummenigge: Don't get me wrong. Infact I'm a born again xtain. As human beings its normal for us to ask questions but some of these questions will remain as mysteries to us. My goal is to make heaven so that I'll be able to ask God these questions. @obadiah77 is trying his best to anwser all d questions being asked here but he's just beating around d bush. I know he's only human too.
Hahahahahahahaha....He's not beating around the bush. He's burning it down. Lord love this guy...smh

3 Likes

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
texanomaly:
Hahahahahahahaha....He's not beating around the bush. He's burning it down. Lord love this guy...smh

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by MEILYN(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
rudedough:

I am a scientific prophet and I can assure you that If humans stop giving birth, the world would end in about 120 years.

That's true prophecy. Forget about the end time is near nonsense. My great grandfather heard that but here we are still talking about vision 2100. grin
Thats not a prophecy...this is a prophecy and thats what you are doing right now.

"But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;" (2 Peter 2:12).

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by texanomaly(f): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
aManFromMars:

grin grin
Obadiah777 is one of the NL characters I just gotta meet. He may well be one of the most interesting and colorful people I will meet in this life. wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
* they are back from church.....* i said it!

But really the purpose of existence still seems so shrouded in mystery. The religious explanations will never do. Life and its occurences only begin to make sense when viewed outside the perspective of the foreign religions.

Please lets keep talking please lets!!!
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
MEILYN: Thats not a prophecy...this is a prophecy and thats what you are doing right now.

"But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;" (2 Peter 2:12).

Bro you don't have to agree with me. you are entitled to your preferred choice of religion so does every one else.

You picked Christianity
I picked Science

Why do Christians always have to threaten with brimstone and fire if you refuse to believe their religion?

However, the moment you start believing in their scheme, they start reaping you off of your 10% compulsory God tax.

There's no need to get desperate here bro, I've heard more heart soothing gospel yet picked science cos science has proven to be more realistic. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by free2ryhme: 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
rudedough:

Bro you don't have to agree with me. you are entitled to your preferred choice of religion so does every one else.

You picked Christianity
I picked Science

Why do Christians always threaten people with brimstone and fire if they refuse to believe their religion?

However, the moment you start believing in their scheme, they start reaping you off of your 10% compulsory God tax.

There's no need to get desperate here bro, I've heard more heart soothing gospel yet picked science cos science has proven to be more realistic. grin

Which will you pRefer? To be threatened by a christian oR Radical islamist?

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Oludrex(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
Busieman:

God predestined him. But d why is what I can be sure of.
If God can predestine someone for doom then he is not all merciful as claimed
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
Scientific Logic: is the wall wet? (Yes/No)
Man goes to wall, touch it, says yes the wall is wet.

Religious Logic: Who is God?
Omini-present, Omini-potent, awesome, forgiving, strong, mighty, blah blah bhla.

Where is he? In heaven

Where is heaven? Far up

Scientists went as far as Mars, no sign of God.

So where the hell is God? You'll see him when you die.

Dead people don't talk, so who's to confirm his existence?

Never mind, just pay your tithes and offering and you'll have a place in his kingdom. grin grin

I wonder how Christians buy these $hits

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Christians / Ibidunni Ighodalo Honoured By Dolapo Osinbajo At Runway Jazz Humanitarian Award / David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.