Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,122 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! (1637 Views)

Is There Anyfin Like Nairalander End Of The Year Party? / Where Wud Be The Perfect Location For The Naijapals End Of The Year Party? / Nairaland Christmas And End Of Year Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2013
This just came to my mind,meeting some of the coolest and craziest guys on NL,where everybody will mingle @d end of the year,we can av it regionally,like lagos nairalanders,benin nairalanders,ibadan nairalanders etc.....what's ur take on this?......and who ar u nominating to be amongst the planning commitee. Oya now we can make it happen!!!
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 10:29am On Nov 10, 2013
Why bother?
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Beetwo(m): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2013
Nooo, am not in support of dat regional stuff, lets make it national so as to see each odas face 2 face for dos dat will lik to hug, kiss or shake one anoda. But as for me, l know l wont b goin bak home wit ma fully loaded RPG. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by possibilita(m): 10:49am On Nov 10, 2013
wow can't wait to meet mr musiwa and sexkillz
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2013
Mynd_44: Why bother?
As if he won't attend tongue
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2013
Psalmuelh2o:
As if he won't attend tongue
You'd be surprised
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by hammedkola(m): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2013
Mr. Seun is the shy type he won't attend,
Mukina2 is not a Nigerian, she 'll not attend
Afam is also shy, he might attend but will seat @ the back
Yuzedo will be India by then

So, who else do you want to see at the party?
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by texanomaly(f): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
You'd be surprised
tongue he's a party pooper tongue
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
texanomaly:
tongue he's a party pooper tongue
Who?
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by EzePromoe: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
I know many posters I offend on daily basis, in the Politics section. I will have to brace up for a coerce battery.
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by texanomaly(f): 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
Psalmuelh2o:
Who?
Mynd

It was aimed @ him.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
Eze Promoe: I know many posters I offend on daily basis, in the Politics section. I will have to brace up for a coerce battery.
What is he saying?Contribute to the matter on ground abegi
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
hammedkola: Mr. Seun is the shy type he won't attend,
Mukina2 is not a Nigerian, she 'll not attend
Afam is also shy, he might attend but will seat @ the back
Yuzedo will be India by then

So, who else do you want to see at the party?
U unko and ur chic unko?
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
Seriously guys,this is my plan its gonna be a matured get together with a theme and a keynote speaker,sometin educative that will address social,political,youth issues in nigeria,after that there will be an after party where everybody will get to meet and introduce their self,and we party till weneva,couples go hold theirself while the singles will get to mingle,
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by AbuMikey(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2013

I would attend, but I won't go without my AK-47 rifle, just for protection tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Tolexander: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
possibilita: wow can't wait to meet mr musiwa and sexkillz
cant wait to meet antispam bot!
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Dannylux: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
It's best to be done online to avoid dramas grin

I won't be there
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
[quote author=Abu Mikey]

I would attend, but I won't go without my AK-47 rifle, just for protection tho undecided

[/quote
Pls no bring ak47 oooo
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
Party!!, which kind tin b dat 1
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
Dannylux: It's best to be done online to avoid dramas grin

I won't be there
Guy u funny die,what dramas?
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Dannylux: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
Psalmuelh2o:
Guy u funny die,what dramas?

Pray you dont get to see it cheesy
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
NOTE-if it def apens ,Everyone shld put on a bagde with deir usernames,while I stand close 2 d venue without mine and watch does I need 2 shoot a gun from afar! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
On that day what that means is that I have to come with at least three heavy huge bouncers because people wey go wan beat me that day go plenty ooo because I don yab dem finish for nairaland. grin but on a serious note I think it would be an interesting event,there are so many people I would love to meet on that day,for example harbosede02,bigbootychic,fabulousdame,badolee,and so many others.if I see sexkills that day e go be like say make I bomb am.lol
,also on the list is idowuogbo,yuzedo and so many many people.
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
Booty butt chic: NOTE-if it def apens ,Everyone shld put on a bagde with deir usernames,while I stand close 2 d venue without mine and watch does I need 2 shoot a gun from afar! cheesy cheesy grin
Funny u,pls let's not derail the purpose of this thread,let's make it happen its gonna be fun......pls roll in ur suggestions while we keep the fun alive.
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
mayten30: On that day what that means is that I have to come with at least three heavy huge bouncers because people wey go wan beat me that day go plenty ooo because I don yab dem finish for nairaland. grin but on a serious note I think it would be an interesting event,there are so many people I would love to meet on that day,for example harbosede02,bigbootychic,fabulousdame,badolee,and so many others.if I see sexkills that day e go be like say make I bomb am.lol
,also on the list is idowuogbo,yuzedo and so many many people.
Lwkmd o,seriously its gonna be fun meeting those people,drop ur suggestions abt how we can make it happen
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
Psalmuelh2o:
Lwkmd o,seriously its gonna be fun meeting those people,drop ur suggestions abt how we can make it happen
first of all we should start with awareness,after that we will make plans on contributing funds to get everything done,but without the awareness first it won't work,so let's start making people aware ,so after that we will know how to contribute funds to make the end of the year party successful,it would be more interesting if seun himself can show interest in this idea of urs to make the awareness stronger.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
mayten30: first of all we should start with awareness,after that we will make plans on contributing funds to get everything done,but without the awareness first it won't work,so let's start making people aware ,so after that we will know how to contribute funds to make the end of the year party successful,it would be more interesting if seun himself can show interest in this idea of urs to make the awareness stronger.
U made a whole lot of sense,how to we drag mr seun here,we got eventplanners in the house now this will be oppurtunity for them to showcase what dey got...
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
If I had 50 kobo for every NL get together party I have seen eh......
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
Now to the fund issue,let's hear ur suggestions,its not sumfn d@ elaborate @least for a start.
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hehehehe,nairalanders end of d year party??ehn ehn,if at all i wan cum,i go go hire 6 bouncers wey go follow me cum!!i no wan die young.
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
i pray this happens, so that i will use Buldozer on Afam4ever and that system he Nairalands with 4 banning me for two years, and yet refusing to lift the ban after explanations.
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
Tolexander: cant wait to meet antispam bot!

Can't wait to meet Deactivation button. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Woman Delivers Quadruplets In Benin City After 18 “barren’ Years / Wickedness:- Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.