Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,230 members, 7,856,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! (1644 Views)

Is There Anyfin Like Nairalander End Of The Year Party? / Where Wud Be The Perfect Location For The Naijapals End Of The Year Party? / Nairaland Christmas And End Of Year Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
Harbosede02: Hehehehe,nairalanders end of d year party??ehn ehn,if at all i wan cum,i go go hire 6 bouncers wey go follow me cum!!i no wan die young.
U get bad mouth be d@,u don abuse plenty people gan niyen ooooo
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Deiok(m): 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
It will realy be an interesting event. But Nairalanders like to be anonymous.
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by dsimpleyahooc: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Who will be the chairman of the party
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Freiburger(m): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Oya na, make una dey do the party make una no put Freiburger for special guest, na ban all of una go face. grin grin
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Fynestboi: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Booty butt chic: NOTE-if it def apens ,Everyone shld put on a bagde with deir usernames,while I stand close 2 d venue without mine and watch does I need 2 shoot a gun from afar! cheesy cheesy grin
*falls from a rock*
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Fynestboi: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nawa oo party Cant wait to meet those haterz that thinks am a fraudster for changing my genderundecided well thats if i go cum sefangry...
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
dsimple@yahoo.c:
Who will be the chairman of the party
When there is no solid plan yet? We nid ur ideas and advice on how its gonna work out!
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
Fynestboi: Nawa oo party Cant wait to meet those haterz that thinks am a fraudster for changing my genderundecided well thats if i go cum sefangry...
Dats if it gets to happen,and if it does dem no force u2come na,abi
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Fynestboi: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Psalmuelh2o:
Dats if it gets to happen,and if it does dem no force u2come na,abi
and am nt forcing myself to comeundecided grin
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
Fynestboi: and am nt forcing myself to comeundecided grin
Good to know .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Always Like Looking At Their Breasts?? / 10 Businesses That Will Fetch You Much Money This Christmas / LG Tribute Dynasty Full Specifications, Photos, Features And Price - Notedwap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.