Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Vector - THE POLICE [prod. By Pheelz] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vector - THE POLICE [prod. By Pheelz] (924 Views)

Comments And Download Link For Vector The Viper's Record Breaking Freestyle Rap / DOWNLOAD: Vector - The Truth (mode Nine Diss) / Ysg Entertainment Unveils Vector The Viper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vector - THE POLICE [prod. By Pheelz] by djsean(m): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2013
Following the success of the 1st single titled “Popular”, here is another song from Vector, off the "#A7" project which has recently been confirmed complete and ready to drop; another masterpiece from ace producer, Pheelz. This song talks about Vectors’ actual experience with the police as we hear the entire project is made up of true stories and life experiences. We patiently anticipate the compilation, but in the mean time, listen up and share your thoughts. | ENJOY!!!

DOWNLOAD
Re: Vector - THE POLICE [prod. By Pheelz] by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
This song is d0pe as crack! WOW cheesy . . . Vector and Pheelz can do for a magnificent duo just like the 'Chiddybang'
They make GOOD music! cool

#TeamGOM
Re: Vector - THE POLICE [prod. By Pheelz] by AbuMikey(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2013

Peshawwwwwunn!! OnndU!!!

This song is DooPe!! cool

I'm trying to make money to Prevent future Labour!!! »»
#word

Re: Vector - THE POLICE [prod. By Pheelz] by djsean(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
god_of_music: This song is d0pe as crack! WOW cheesy . . . Vector and Pheelz can do for a magnificent duo just like the 'Chiddybang'
They make GOOD music! cool

#TeamGOM

This sure got me cracked me up...
Re: Vector - THE POLICE [prod. By Pheelz] by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
dj sean:

This sure got me cracked me up...
Why I didn't mean to be funny.

#TeamGOM
Re: Vector - THE POLICE [prod. By Pheelz] by DopestepTJ(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Which song did they sample? I like the song but why is this guy over stanning Jay Z?
Re: Vector - THE POLICE [prod. By Pheelz] by hypenation: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
Vector is the sickest lyrircis there is, in nigeria at the moment!!

Dj sean pls 4ward me ur pin i need a publicist for my new music project its urgent pls!! Thanks.
Re: Vector - THE POLICE [prod. By Pheelz] by ajasa4link: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
"like one of cossy's boobs am (a)br.e.ast my padi.."...vector is d.o.p.e! ....he still remains my favorite naija rapper anyday

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of Unclothedness In Music Videos? / Wizkid Confirms He Recorded A Song With Rihanna / DOWNLOAD NEW MUSIC>> Yung Kay – Ajebutter Ft. Patoranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.