Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? (2914 Views)

These Phones Are Tecno's Nightmare. / 15 Reasons Android Phones Are Better Than The Iphone / Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by braine(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
One of the key features I fancy in a phone is good camera for taking quality pictures and some phones I used such as the Razr M delivered• But they usually dissapoint me when pictures are taken in the dark or in low light coinditions which I tend to avoid in the next phone I'd like to get•

I was interested in the Tecno Phantom A÷ but I got turned off after I read a review that said it did poor in low light conditions• What phones deliver good quality pics in the dark?
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by hammedkola(m): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
Blackberry Torch 9800, 9810...I so much like them for the flash features..distinguishes them well from other Blackberry model...very sharp @ night

Also. iPhone 5..simple!
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by ikharia91(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
nokia n8,with carl zeis optics,12mp nd xenon flash.d lumia 1020 is also impeccable.
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by braine(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
These phones are good• But they're old models• Plus, Android is kinda preffered• IPhone 5 is great tho
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by seunlayi(m): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
My Nokia 3310 is da bomb
There are several phones that can do this but BB fones are commonly known for this.
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by 2NDACCT(f): 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
HTC DROID DNA OR HTC ONE ??
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by Adrenaline123(m): 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
Also HTC sensation
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by LordReed(m): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
I have seen my colleague's videos and pictures taken at night with a Samsung Galaxy S4, I gotta tell ya I haven't seen better even on the iPhone 5. It was absolutely noise and jitter free plus no movement blur.
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by UchihaItachi(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
Xperia Z ultra and Lumia 1020 sad
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by braine(m): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
Lord_Reed: I have seen my colleague's videos and pictures taken at night with a Samsung Galaxy S4, I gotta tell ya I haven't seen better even on the iPhone 5. It was absolutely noise and jitter free plus no movement blur.

Uchiha Itachi: Xperia Z ultra and Lumia 1020 sad

2ND ACCT: HTC DROID DNA OR HTC ONE ??

These phones are cool and they are expected to have good cameras• But they are on the high side of price• Something of an average price will do
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by RedCard1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
This shouldn't have been a question in the first place. The Nokia Lumia 1020 comes with a 41MP Camera and we all know Nokia is the best on the camera department likewise hardware. People have been advicing them to forget phone making and go into camera business since all they care about is the camera. If you don't want Windows Phone 8, then get a Samsung Galaxy S4 or Note 3. You won't regret it. @least my older nephew uses Samsung Galaxy S4 and the pictures taken @nights are perfect

1 Like

Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by RedCard1(m): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
braine:

These phones are cool and they are expected to have good cameras• But they are on the high side of price• Something of an average price will do
ok. The Samsung Galaxy Mega is 58k @slot and I heard the camera is great too. Nokia Lumia 625 has great camera and is pocket friendly @43k. But please don't try Tecno with the hope of taking amazing pichas o.
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by Youngpo413: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
braine: These phones are good• But they're old models• Plus, Android is kinda preffered• IPhone 5 is great tho

Just get a nokia lumia 1020,it`s the latest and cheap too.
.....then thank me later.
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by Youngpo413: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
Adrenaline123: Also HTC sensation

I so much love your signature,keep it up,have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by krugar07(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
why do u people like taking pictures in the dark??
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by RedCard1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
Young po413:

na wa o. What's cheap about Nokia Lumia 1020? That phone is N120k @SLOT o. Thats not cheap to me o.
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by RedCard1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
Young po413:

na wa o. What's cheap about Nokia Lumia 1020? That phone is N120k @SLOT o. Thats not cheap abeg.
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by cdamsel(f): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
Young po413:

106k is cheap?bros make I send my a/c? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by UchihaItachi(m): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
braine: These phones are cool and they are expected to have good cameras• But they are on the high side of price• Something of an average price will do

Nokia 808 pureview...no need thanking me grin
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by braine(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
Red_Card: na wa o. What's cheap about Nokia Lumia 1020? That phone is N120k @SLOT o. Thats not cheap abeg.

That's why I asked for an average price phone coz Nairalanders get too much money• grin

Those are good phones tho• The fairly used should be cheaper
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by Kamaye(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
Go for any HTC phone with at least a 5mp camera or above and you won't be disappointed.
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by 2NDACCT(f): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
Kamaye: Go for any HTC phone with at least a 5mp camera or above and you won't be disappointed.

SECONDED
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by Zammydagreat(m): 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
U be armed robber?
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by henryskywalker2003(m): 12:40am On Nov 11, 2013
braine:

Sony Xperia V (49,500) or Sony Xperia ZR (59,500). These two are wonderful under low light conditions. The prices are from affordables as at last month, don't know their current prices. And they are both 13mp shooters.
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2013
all these pics were taken in d dark with a gionee e5..

Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2013
and my very own beat by dre

Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by braine(m): 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Deejay those pictures you took are close range pictures• And almost any camera with flash can give even better pics than these•

HenrySkyWalker those ones sound good• Will check em
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 13, 2013
still close range undecided

sorry for bothering..

2 Likes

Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by cdamsel(f): 12:19am On Nov 13, 2013
deejay_harry1: still close range undecided

sorry for bothering..
u dey selll phone?seriously wetin small pikin like u dey do with that kind drink? undecided
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 13, 2013
cdamsel: u dey selll phone?seriously wetin small pikin like u dey do with that kind drink? undecided

im old enough to drink alcohol..cool lol.. im not as young as you think tho..

1 Like

Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by cdamsel(f): 12:40am On Nov 13, 2013
deejay_harry1:

im old enough to drink alcohol..cool lol.. im not as young as you think tho..
u sure?u don reach 17? Bt seriously u dey sell fone?i won buy. Shey u no go do me wayo ooo embarassed
Re: Which Phones Are Good For Taking Pictures In The Dark? by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 13, 2013
cdamsel: u sure?u don reach 17? Bt seriously u dey sell fone?i won buy. Shey u no go do me wayo ooo embarassed

nope.. i dont sell oo.. im more than 19..less than 25wink

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Browse With Your Free MTN Game+ 1.5gb Data Using Psiphon Pro / I Need A Phone Urgently / New Nokia 7.2 : Best Phone Specs To Own..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.