Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Photos From Ibadan Style And Fashion Week 2013 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos From Ibadan Style And Fashion Week 2013 (2536 Views)

Esha Gupta Style And Elegance. / Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. / Nigerian Designers At The Couture Fashion Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Ibadan Style And Fashion Week 2013 by omolomolarinero: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ibadan hosted its first fashion week a couple of days back, and we bring you the pictures of the event. the event powered by the House of Twitch was produced by Just Fashion UK, and saw 12 designers, 12 artists and 40 models. It was an amazing show with a beautiful performance by Dance Hut Kids. The event themed IRAWO was held at the Golden Tulip Hotel , Ibadan. See pictures below from the event;

see more photos
http://www.whatsupibadan.com/2013/11/10/photos-from-ibadan-style-and-fashion-week-2013/

Re: Photos From Ibadan Style And Fashion Week 2013 by icebebe(f): 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
ugly models
Re: Photos From Ibadan Style And Fashion Week 2013 by honeydrop25: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
I would not say they were ugly...I was one of the official makeup artists. The models I made up were beautiful as I have their before and after..I'm phenomenal looks..www.facebook.com/phenomenalLooks
Re: Photos From Ibadan Style And Fashion Week 2013 by swtme(f): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2013
Then they must be very uuuuuuuugly without d makeup
Re: Photos From Ibadan Style And Fashion Week 2013 by gerrywilson: 5:11am On Sep 18, 2014
Being a fashion model is a great personal opportunity, but to be in this field you have to have gain a lot of important things. First is to have your personal development and confidence in order for you to perform your very best in modeling or acting. Some classes for fashion and acting for talent opportunity is important. This site http://www.toptalentmodel.com/what-is-top.html gives you quality development for modeling.

(1) (Reply)

Fashionable And Trendy Female Flat Shoes (high Quality) / Church Outfit Ideas For Trend Setting Weekends / Plz Ladies How Can I Prepare My Home Made Shampoo Wit Dudu Osun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.