Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Help Needed With Car Choice - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help Needed With Car Choice (532 Views)

A First Car Choice: 2008 Nissan Altima Vs 2007 Yaris / Need advice on car choice / Car Choice Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed With Car Choice by eNKe1: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hello smart auto dealers

I would love a question answered.
I am not knowledgeable at all about cars. I have driven only one car my entire life and that's a Nissan. Didn't enjoy it. Now I have 2.2m to buy a good and attractive car. Emphasis on attractive. I was wondering what options i have for a really good car with a good resale value. Let's say resale in 2 years.

Thanks for your assistance.
Re: Help Needed With Car Choice by CharlesAutos(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
There are quite a number of clean rides you can get @ dat price. What cars do you have in mind? We can work with you in getting you a clean and attractive ride. Will post some pictures for you here alongside their prices, but do let me know what makes and model you are looking @.You can pay us a visit @ our office Block c suite 7 ojb plaza,134 Ijegun road, ikotun egbe or call the number in my signature. But will keep you posted on this thread as well.
Re: Help Needed With Car Choice by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
What do you need a car for?
What do you need in a car?
What are your expectations?
Answer these simple questions and you will have a deluge of responses to your query.

NB: Why not post this in the Cartalk section?

eNKe!:
Hello smart auto dealers

I would love a question answered.
I am not knowledgeable at all about cars. I have driven only one car my entire life and that's a Nissan. Didn't enjoy it. Now I have 2.2m to buy a good and attractive car. Emphasis on attractive. I was wondering what options i have for a really good car with a good resale value. Let's say resale in 2 years.

Thanks for your assistance.

(1) (Reply)

1999 Honda Accord / Clean 2004 Nissan Quest 3.5se Leather/navigation / Just-arrived 010 Toyota-hilander Full-option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.