Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] (30478 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? / How Did You Spend Your Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by donem: 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mondisweets: [size=18pt] the pose killed me o grin grin[/size]
Not only u o...
their pose made them look like Aliens
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Damstarr(f): 12:01am On Nov 12, 2013
so u too can pout, nyways ya albino frnd luks cool.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by VicGoodGuy(m): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2013
Meeehn! This thread really made my night. Have been laughing so uncontrollably right from page one. To think I was not in a very good mood before I stumbled upon the thread.

To those criticizing the mods for moving it to the front page - you have no sense if you have no sense of humour. Don't hate on someone who made front-page just because you haven't been able to achieve it in all your 10 years on NL

To the OP - every dog has it's day. Enjoy your day in the sun buddy.

To Sexkillz - (Saw your pic on Ogugua's profile page) You are getting really popular. Seun go don dey reason your matter. Before person thing go become another person own (I joke)

To the guy trying to correct the OP - He who does not know and does not know that he does not know is a ____ . You cannot give what you do not have!
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 12, 2013
Who the fork cares!
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by snthesis(m): 12:43am On Nov 12, 2013
Yield: Looks like y'all had a good time. smiley
sup
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by kandiikane(m): 12:54am On Nov 12, 2013
lool@the comments
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by ofilispeaks(m): 1:02am On Nov 12, 2013
Why is this on the front page? I confuse sha.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 12, 2013
Honestly,there should be age restriction on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by BluMalam(m): 1:26am On Nov 12, 2013
thanks OP...thoroughly enjoyed my evening.

THAT GIRL NEEDS HELP. I'VE SAID MY OWN
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by mrofficial(m): 3:13am On Nov 12, 2013
WTF.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Ishilove: 3:18am On Nov 12, 2013
Sexkillz don suffer. Every fair guy is now sexkillz cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by 2legit2qwt: 3:20am On Nov 12, 2013
ManTiger:
Spent.
And what did you gained from that liquor? Socialization you call it but non-alcoholic drink will nourish your health better...
...hell is real bro.
Give your life to Jesus!

Bad teacher, he's correct grin grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by 2legit2qwt: 3:24am On Nov 12, 2013
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by linpok: 4:51am On Nov 12, 2013
2legit2qwt: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1406138_Godwin_Silas1130_jpg9d124fa910f077e1b6c01dd245ba2c62

Isn't the laptop powered off? hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy

see u o! U want mak d eye wey bros dey manage blind ni..dat lappy get dark screen guard if u no knw ogrin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by PrinceJustice(m): 5:26am On Nov 12, 2013
inikamoze: That gurl needs to be fed properly. Looks like someone from a war-torn country...more like a refugee sha!
Eh! Bros! Pity her na! The guy dey practice CHARITY
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by PrinceJustice(m): 5:32am On Nov 12, 2013
Blu Malam: thanks OP...thoroughly enjoyed my evening.

THAT GIRLS NEEDS HELP. I'VE SAID MY OWN
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by linpok: 5:45am On Nov 12, 2013
I have a dream that SexKillZ will one day moderate in a forum
where he will not be judged by
the color of his skin, but by the
content of his character.
Martin Linpok King, Jr.grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by PrinceJustice(m): 5:50am On Nov 12, 2013
linpok: I have a dream that SexKillZ will one day live in a nation
where he will not be judged by
the color of his skin, but by the
content of his character.
Martin Linpok King, Jr.grin
grin grin grin grin sexkillz don suffer oh! grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by fairygeh(f): 5:56am On Nov 12, 2013
ManTiger:
Spent.
And what did you gained from that liquor? Socialization you call it but non-alcoholic drink will nourish your health better...
...hell is real bro.
Give your life to Jesus!
. Mydear,poster got it right,yeah,its spend in the context he used it.You even committed a blunder yourself.its what did you gain and not what did you gained.Jesus!!!whew! must people gbagaun like this?
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Christianos: 5:58am On Nov 12, 2013
2legit2qwt: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1406138_Godwin_Silas1130_jpg9d124fa910f077e1b6c01dd245ba2c62

Isn't the laptop powered off? hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy

He's actually using the laptop as a mirror... cool
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by fairygeh(f): 6:11am On Nov 12, 2013
ikennaya100: does it naira land is place for jobless nigerians?
. Did you just speak English? cry

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by fairygeh(f): 6:18am On Nov 12, 2013
inikamoze: That gurl needs to be fed properly. Looks like someone from a war-torn country...more like a refugee sha!
. Lmao,someone please hold me cheesy
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by hardeyincah(m): 6:52am On Nov 12, 2013
please how do i upload pics?.. cos i want to bring Lagos International Scrabble Classics live in pictures to the whole house come january 23-26 2014
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by nex(m): 7:08am On Nov 12, 2013
Na wah O! Who did this to us? Pictures Of How A Nairalander & His Friends Spent Sunday on Nairaland frontpage?! HABATICALLY!!!

Very soon, we'll see videos of a Nairalander sleeping in his bedroom.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 12, 2013
kai,sexkillz don suffer.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Godwinsilas(m): 7:51am On Nov 12, 2013
Some people don't know that Nairaland is not ment for only news, gossip, political, sport or educational purposes but to heal some people, make their day, enlighten them also make some feel important at least for once, so i see this topic has fulfil one of those.

For some of the questions and critics.

For those talking about repent, hmm i think you are just somebody that call him/her self a christian but never read the bible, to you the only sin you know is killing, stealing, drinking. Sex is not even a sin becouse you enjoy doing it.
For wine read psalm 104:15
you need to understand that eating is not a sin but over eaten is, same applied to drink.
At the same time thanks for correcting me but i think we all need a teacher.

Bros Nothing like Goldberg for our table Hero and Star.

Talking about the laptop on or off?
Check my first post you understand say I Nor Get Light For My House and my battery was low so he just on it then booting process.

About the bear parlour the floor was made of kernel.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by inikamoze(m): 8:43am On Nov 12, 2013
Check my first post you understand say [b]I Nor Get Light For My House and my battery was low so he just on it then booting process.[/b]

U still carry lappy go manya joint...U no dey tire 4 control?? Let dem maye rest na..haba!!...shebi na sunday u call am??

That sacrifice plate,I don c sumtin similar like dt 4 one T-juntion on textile mill road...U sure say no b sacrifice una dey chop so??
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by crowntoro(f): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2013
So sexykillz na albino....lolzzzcheesy:p
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2013
crowntoro: So sexykillz na albino....lolzzzcheesy:p
Na so I hear o.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by crowntoro(f): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2013
sexkillz: Na so I hear o.
....wetin u dey hear?? Sebi na U?:p
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by BrOwnSuga3: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2013
I know that Albino. Met him when he visited his brother in Lagos
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by mumuto: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2013
pendusky:
my thought exactly!! hehehehe
Eebooo mouth be like plate. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LASG CCTV Van Stuck On Electricity Cables At Abule Egba (photos) / What’s The Name Of This Green Serpent I Killed / Pipeline Explosion Inside Ijegun, Lagos (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.