Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

What Moderators Dont Know Here On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Moderators Dont Know Here On Nairaland (632 Views)

Some Interesting Facts We Probably Dont Know About Christmas. / Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. / Expose Nigeria 419 Scam Tricks You Know Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Moderators Dont Know Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
What moderators don't know know is dat if
people see You laffing and you say is Nairaland
they would like to join Nairaland. Mr.Olodo is among the top 10 Nairalanders who make me almost laff my eye out.
He Send me an email that I should help him beg mukina2 that he was banned till 2015 because of his post "Abeg make una no vex my name na Mr.Olodo "
Plz mukina2 Nairalanders like Mr.Olodo can brighten up your day not because he derailed your topic by announcing his name you should ban him. Or didn't you laff before banning him.
Plz he is repented. He need to update his story. grin ***cheers as mukina2 unban our Mr. Olodo
Re: What Moderators Dont Know Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 11, 2013
mods unban the dude
Re: What Moderators Dont Know Here On Nairaland by SirTunechi(f): 9:09am On Nov 11, 2013
We would think about it .
Re: What Moderators Dont Know Here On Nairaland by SirTunechi(f): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2013
p.guyokec:
What moderators don't know know is dat if
people see You laffing and you say is Nairaland
they would like to join Nairaland. Mr.Olodo is among the top 10 Nairalanders who make me almost laff my eye out.
He Send me an email that I should help him beg mukina2 that he was banned till 2015 because of his post "Abeg make una no vex my name na Mr.Olodo "
Plz mukina2 Nairalanders like Mr.Olodo can brighten up your day not because he derailed your topic by announcing his name you should ban him. Or didn't you laff before banning him.
Plz he is repented. He need to update his story. grin ***cheers as mukina2 unban our Mr. Olodo
please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation
i think you deserve a ban yourself. Please take to corrections. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

... / Hello / Calabar Set To Light Africa’s Biggest Xmas Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.