Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active (35457 Views)

Eyes Test : What Numbers Did You See? / Brain Puzzles, Riddles & Teasers / Believe Me, This Is Going To Make You Sweat!.the Best Of Puzzles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Nor worry, I go com ur house con giv you the award wey you go win if you answer correctly wink so oya go check the picture and tell us how many ppl you fit find.

6 undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by isalegan2: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin are you sure abt that?

How many people/faces can you count in the picture below? grin

THESE ARE THE AWARDSwink

If you Find the answer(X), then you are extremely observant, Very intuitive and creative.smiley smiley smiley

If you Find 1 less than the answer(X - 1), then you are very observant. Congratulate yourself. smiley smiley

If you Find 2 less than the answer(X - 2), then you have above average power of observation. smiley

If you find 3 less than the answer(X - 3), then you have an ordinary power of observation. grin

If you find 4(+) less than the answer, then you are too negligent of your environment and you need to work on yourself. tongue

If you find anything greater than the answer, then you are seeing things that are not there & you may need to visit a clinic fast for a check cheesy cheesy cheesy. tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1407204_people_jpg6a2d65f69372f8d2c5a22b1ba87d1816

5 or 6.

Maybe as much as 7. embarassed undecided
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
You have to be precise dear. You can't be everywhere wink
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Facez alone, 4, + d lying dog, 5.
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by isalegan2: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55: You have to be precise dear. You can't be everywhere wink

7 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Correct. smiley

You probably dint count the outermost square grin

But what? tongue

Suspense is now over

Congratulations on ur 2nd trial. Did you cheat?lipsrsealed

angry

I disagree.
Perhaps d question should have been how many boxes do u see? Not square boxes.

Cos we can all see some of the boxes are no longer square.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by denniece1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
undecided me I saw 37squares in the 1st one

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:
angry

I disagree.

Eeya Shugadarl, to clarify& remove ambiguity I'll explain the answer smiley
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by sweettease(f): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
I just noticed one more......6 smiley

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
9 faces..

big head enclosing fire place....1
top of pillar right of fireplace...1
top of pillar left of fireplace......4
ear of main.picture..woman n kid..2
eye of main picture.....................1
total.................9...maybe 10 cos back of head of main pix..not sure if thats a face.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by luxanne(f): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:

angry

I disagree.

Me too, I disagree angry

@second picture, I saw 8 faces.
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:

angry

I disagree.

Jbluv55:
Eeya Shugadarl, to clarify& remove ambiguity I'll explain the answer smiley

Now here is the original image :
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1406170_How_many_square_boxes_r_in_dis_image_1st_right_answer_gets_R_C_jpg96ca2afd97818f88aea79a2dc74b76d6

I have broken down the image below:

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by luxanne(f): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
And oh, I just saw 2 additional faces, making it 10, so am not seeing again tongue
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
denniece1: undecided me I saw 37squares in the 1st one
Mind telling us how you got ur 37th square denniece ?
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1406170_How_many_square_boxes_r_in_dis_image_1st_right_answer_gets_R_C_jpg96ca2afd97818f88aea79a2dc74b76d6

Who is still arguing about the squares..of course its 36...i missed the outer one..just when i realised and wanted to correct n modify it,i saw your answer.

pls lets go to the faces.
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
I know how u came by your answer Jb, but technically it's wrong.

Now in the real sense of the word we know a square is a quadrilateral with four equal sides, from this picture the boxes in d 2nd and 3rd columns are no longer squares because d small squares set in them have caused their shapes to change. Hence, technically, u'll count the 8 boxes at both sides and d 8 small boxes inset in the middle cos they are the only proper squares left.

This is why i said d question should have been how many boxes not how many Square boxes.

Do u get my point now, or do i need to continue typing oyinbo?? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
gbosaa:

Who is still arguing about the squares..of course its 36...i misses the outer one..just when i realised and wanted to correct n modify it,i saw your answer.

pls lets go to the faces.

I am. undecided
Shey u too dont know the meaning of square ni?

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by chocopearl(f): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos: Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game tongue

keep counting grin

lol.....harlos ur head dey der
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by luxanne(f): 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:

Hmm, I wouldn't have guessed it, more like boxes in a box, aii.

We need answer to the second puzzle.
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
10 faces
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania: I know how u came by your answer Jb, but technically it's wrong.

Now in the real sense of the word we know a square is a quadrilateral with four equal sides, from this picture the boxes in d 2nd and 3rd columns are no longer squares because d small squares set in them have caused their shapes to change. Hence, technically, u'll count the 8 boxes at both sides and d 8 small boxes inset in the middle cos they are the only proper squares left.

This is why i said d question should have been how many boxes not how many Square boxes.

Do u get my point now, or do i need to continue typing oyinbo?? tongue
I get ur confusion my dear. Now let me just take you to a point where you can actually place a square on another square(a smaller one lapping over a bigger one) and once removed you still C the bigger one clearly. More like placing a small item on top a bigger one and then........Do you get it Shugadarl? wink

luxanne:

Hmm, I wouldn't have guessed it, more like boxes in a box, aii.

We need answer to the second puzzle.
Good! TNX LL smiley

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
smiley

I am not confused, Jb. We're looking at this from two different directions, hence, None of us is obviously going to agree with the other, so let it slide.

On to the next puzzle pls.

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
Its awryt Shuga (thoh you cud chk that image breakdown I did Agn putting in mind dat the largest box is a square & dat each line is actually intersecting every box @ d middle)

The original question for the faces is below (pls note that the questions are created solely for fun & education and every analysis is actually meant in a nice way grin). Thus X = 9

The last award has bin modified grin so those of you in that category have an explanation to give grin

Jbluv55:

How many people/faces can you count in the picture below? grin

THESE ARE THE AWARDSwink

If you Find the answer(9), then you are extremely observant, Very intuitive and creative.smiley smiley smiley

If you Find 1 less than the answer(8 ), then you are very observant. Congratulate yourself. smiley smiley

If you Find 2 less than the answer(7), then you have above average power of observation. smiley

If you find 3 less than the answer(6), then you have an ordinary power of observation. grin

If you find 4(+) less than the answer(5 or less), then you are too negligent of your environment and you need to work on yourself. tongue

If you find anything greater than the answer(10 or more) then explain ursef else you are seeing things that are not there & you may need to visit a clinic fast for a check cheesy cheesy cheesy. tongue
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
Here are the 9 people in the picture.
Each of the circles contains a face.
1- The man with the stick.
2- The lady caring her child.
3- The baby.
4- An old Man.
5- A Face looking towards you.
6- A face looking towards the left.
7- A face looking towards the left.
8- A Face looking towards the right.
9- A Face looking towards the right.

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
Plus the dog's face tongue

grin
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by denniece1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Mind telling us how you got ur 37th square denniece ?

Sorry 4 draggin u back,try use 3row boxes n 3column boxes it wuld give u a square

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
denniece1:

Sorry 4 draggin u back,try use 3row boxes n 3column boxes it wuld give u a square
Aha! Now I C what you r seeing (in which case it wud be 36 + 4 = 40). NYC.
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by denniece1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Aha! Now I C what you r seeing (in which case it wud be 36 + 4 = 40). NYC.

exactly...40

2 Likes

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania: Plus the dog's face tongue

grin
Shuuuuga........You r seeing things that are not there tongue

@gbosaa you got the answer. Do you have a pix puzzle to also give?
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Great..i got it right..still gutted i didnt count outer square in first puzzle..

next...
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Shuuuuga........You r seeing things that are not there tongue

It's there, a dog's face is a face.. u didnt specifically type 'human faces'. tongue cheesy

Me sef know say i stubborn, I love arguing, just for the fun of it. Having to type long epistles is what deters me on NL, if not ehn..cheesy

next puzzle, pls grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Download Ea Sports Fc 24 Ppsspp (highly Compressed) Fifa 2024 / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You (part 2) / Which Pill Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.